Jim's Grades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"Oh God, I love this, I love fucking, I'm your Asian whore for tonight, fuck me babies, I love fucking, love the way you're fucking meeeee!" Mariko squealed as Roger pumped in and out of her pussy and Kobe and Laura switched places. Roger thought the sight of the two Japanese girls and his blonde wife in a lesbian threeway was highly erotic, it charged him with new lust. He really drilled the tiny Japanese beauty as the somewhat-taller Kobe screamed out her climax on the girl's licking tongue.

Shortly thereafter, there was another change, now it was Kobe taking her lover's cock, Laura and Mariko in a sensual "69" beside them, the bedsprings howling in protest. Roger was lucky he could afford the best, he chuckled -- a cheaper bed would have broken underneath their combined weight and motions.

"Love you Roger baby, love your great cock, use it,fuck me!" the once-traditional Kobe howled. She had no regrets about her newfound life, every time she was in bed with her lovers, she knew she'd made the proper choices. Fucking was the ultimate pleasure, even better than a box of Godivas!

"He hasn't cum yet?" Mariko noted as she watched Roger drilling Kobe, enjoying the sensations of Laura licking her tiny pert nipples.

"My husband has lots of stamina -- and Kobe and I make sure to give him lots of opportunities to practice!" Laura giggled.

Kobe howled her orgasm to the night skies and rolled away from Roger, Laura took her husband's hand, climbed on top of his still-erect dick and began riding him for all she was worth. Mariko accepted Kobe's invitation to ride Roger's face and her golden body was glistening with sweat while Kobe licked, kissed and teased the rest of them as best she could, flitting about, moving from lover to lover to lover.

"Lots of stamina" or not, Roger was hardly superhuman and he soon came, all three women took as much cum as they could, licking each other, cummy kisses while Roger slumped back on the bed and watched them play. He knew that watching them kiss and indulge their lesbian bliss would likely revive him soon enough.

Tiny little Mariko sighed and said "My parents would kill me if they knew I was doing this. They're soooooo stuffy and traditional!" Kobe roared with laughter, she could certainly identify with with the girl's predicament.

Pulling Mariko towards her and into another "69", Kobe sighed. "Maybe you should consider moving out -- I think we might be able to find you a new place to live" she winked over at Roger and Laura as her head went down, down, down ....

"So what happened next?" Jim asked as Kobe moved up and down on his hard dick. Hearing her erotic tale had gotten him back in the mood to fuck and Kobe certainly wasn't going to turn down a great screwing.

"She ... uh ... moved in with them .... oh, FUCK Jim, that's GOOD! ... ... moved in with them after I got my job here and ... Christ lover, that's IT! ... and started up our little combo!"

Kobe and Jim came together, just in the nick of time, they heard Colette calling them that dinner was ready. They just put on robes and went downstairs to eat.

Colette was looking forward to her birthday, which was in a few short days. Her son Jim and her lover Kobe, always made sure each and every one was special.

Jim and Kobe both knew what a prize they had in the blue-eyed blonde. She was a sexual tigress, yet sensual with a languid grace. She was extremely loyal. Often, there were times that they'd fucked each other until they couldn't walk -- yet Colette still came back for more. Her sex drive was complementary to theirs, there was no doubt about it. It was a unique relationship that worked.

Colette was highly nurturing, she took pains to make everyone happy all the time and wouldn't have considered doing anything without considering the others. Jim knew that -- but he and Kobe also worked hard to keep Colette equally happy and satisfied. Jim thought of an idea a few days earlier after hearing Kobe's little story, discussed it with her and he knew his kinky, slutty, whorish, wonderful Mom would love it.

Jim suggested that they invite Laura to join them for Colette's birthday, thus giving Kobe a treat and letting Jim sate his curiosity about the woman he'd not met, but was dying to know. He saw the flash in Kobe's dark eyes and knew he'd hit on a winner of an idea, one that would bring them all a wonderful evening. The idea excited the young man so much that night, he exhausted himself, a rarity. He laughed inwardly when he looked across the bed and the girls were still going at it.

The next day, Jim wondered how he'd top himself for the next special occasion? Invite the football team? Hell, why not, he'd overcome some of his jealousy -- and why not one or two of the cheerleaders? He made a note of it and asked Kobe if she'd made the call to Laura yet.

"I'm on the phone with her now, would you like to speak with her?" Kobe asked him in a throaty purr.

Would he? Ever since Kobe had related her lusty tale a few days earlier, all he could imagine was her and Laura and his mom in bed. He picked up the phone.

" Hello Jim darling ..." came a sensual voice that sounded like whiskey and smoke and sex " .... thanks ever so much for inviting me and I'd love to attend. My husband insisted on one thing though, I have to take some naughty pictures, all right?"

Christ, for the opportunity to fuck Laura, Jim would have let her set up a film crew and invite the neighbors. He gave his consent, they made the arrangements and all was in readiness for Colette's surprise.

Surprise was an understatement. With Laura added to the mix, they got far more than they bargained for.

Colette was sensual and curvy and lush, blonde and fair. Laura was slender, delicate, tanned and a total fuckslut. She came prepared, giving Colette a large packet of sex toys, then she demonstrated on Kobe first, using the double-dong to fuck her ex, then Colette, then the women formed a Daisy Chain and insisted Jim sit this one out. Laura hissed and snarled for the " slutty whores to fuck me and be fucked, you fucking slut-bitches, oh yeahhh, do you like watching us perverted sluts fuck Jim?"

Jim did like it and he was going crazy not being allowed to participate, but it was all part of the plan Laura and Kobe had cooked up. By the time they'd fucked Colette and each other, four hours had elapsed and Jim was literally aching. They let him join in and he was savage in a way neither Colette nor Kobe had ever seen him. He had a near-madman's look on his face as he pounded Laura first, amazed at the tightness of her shaved blonde cunt, then Kobe, then the birthday-slut, as the others had called Colette, screwing her until she literally screamed for mercy.

The day after, Kobe sprung her surprise on Colette. Unbeknownst to Jim, she'd taken his idea and invited the football team from a nearby college to their home and the men had fucked Colette, one by one while their cheerleader girlfriends put on a girl-on-girl show, sometimes with Kobe, sometimes without. Jim also got his ass fucked off while his horny mother and their gorgeous Asian lover were otherwise occupied. Colette lost count of how many orgasms she had -- she was happy and content for days afterwards. The others also had very little to complain about.

For Valentine's Day, Jim took Colette and Kobe to a Swinger's Club and watched as she and Kobe initiated some of the young wives into lesbian passions. Their husbands were really turned on, but this night, Colette and Kobe had a strict "hands off" towards the men. The only man who got into their pussies that night was Jim -- he could barely walk, the women fucked him to death. He also noted that Colette and Kobe had slyly accepted a few phone numbers from some of the wives with offers of get-togethers "for coffee".

For Easter, Jim covered their bodies with melted chocolate and licked them clean for hours while running videos he and Jerry had made of them fucking. Kobe and Colette cooked up a wonderful dinner and served it to him in sexy little French Maid outfits, which they stripped out of after dinner. Later in the evening, he dressed up as a "Professor" and fucked the horny blonde "student" and her dyke lover, then gave them both an "A".

For Kobe's birthday, Jim wanted to give her an ultimate fantasy -- she was going to get a Gang-Bang and cum her brains out. Jim had already made the arrangements -- his friend Jerry, one of the football players from before, a co-worker of Kobe's that had been dying to fuck her and promised discretion and -- lewdly licking Kobe's pussy to get her prepped, her friend Mariko. Kobe's description hadn't done the other girl justice, she was exquisite. Jim had also invited Laura and Roger, but Laura had the flu and Roger was dutifully looking after her.

"Okay girls, let's get this shindig on the road!" Jim piped up, watching the disappointed Mariko move away from her playmate. She blew him a kiss and went downstairs while Jim dressed his lover in a slinky black corset, stockings and black thong with stiletto "fuck me" shoes. No one in their right mind would refuse the opportunity to fuck her like a slut -- which she would be tonight, he knew. The final twist -- he blindfolded the slinky Japanese girl, other than Colette and Jim and Mariko just now, Kobe would have no clue who was fucking her tonight.

"You ready, my dear horny slut-bitch?" Jim asked teasingly. She kissed him on the cheek in response.

He took Kobe by the arm and they went downstairs, she was a bit anxious, but horniness overcame anxiety. Jim grinned as he sat her down on the chair, the co-worker, JT, approached her first. JT perpetuated the stereotype of the hung black male -- he was like a mule. His body was lean and well-muscled, as befitted the basketball coach. Jim fought off pangs of jealousy, but he knew both women were his -- egotistical, yes, but true nonetheless.

JT guided his already-hard dick -- Mariko had been busy helping out -- into Kobe's waiting mouth. Despite that slight jealous urge, Jim loved to see his sexy lovers in action. Next, the young football player, Rufus, presented his hard dick for Kobe to play with. She stroked it like a musician played a fine instrument. Jim sat beside his mother and Mariko, who was already fondling his cock to ready him, and watched in lusty joy as his Japanese lover took on two massive dicks.

"You aren't jealous, cher?" Colette said to her son as Mariko began deep-throating him. Jim's eyes remained on the action, but talented little Mariko was making it more difficult.

"Maybe a little" Jim confessed, still bug-eyed as he watched Kobe writhing and squirming.

"Don't be -- she loves you very much!" Colette smiled as she watched the lover she shared with her son-lover indulging herself.

"She does?" Jim was stunned. He and Kobe and Colette were a very naughty, perverted trio, but he'd thought it was all fun and games to Kobe. That they were all just having fun. She loved him? Was he ready for that? He'd have to give that serious thought. And what of Colette's feelings for Kobe, and for him. Oh yeah, he'd definitely have to think about this one.

Moving in a sinuous rhythm, Kobe sucked dick and played with another dick. Now it was Jerry's turn -- Jim's friend had often expressed a desire to fuck the naughty Japanese beauty again, and he slid his dick hard into her horny, wet cunt as she rode it savagely. Jerry's sex life had improved a bit since the previous romps with Colette and Kobe, but Jim didn't much care for his current girlfriend, he thought she was the shrew from hell! Jerry was often blinded by looks, Jim knew, so Jim was glad to see his friend getting a good piece of ass for a change -- Kobe was the best fuck a man could ever want and a wonderful person as well.

"Oh fuck, I love it lovers, this is great, give me those cocks, fuck the HELL out of me!" Kobe groaned. But there was one more surprise yet to come -- Mariko had gotten up and donned the strap-on Jim had purchased for Colette to use on Kobe -- and she came up behind Kobe and slid the dildo up the girl's ass. A loud banshee wail came from the dually-impaled girl.

Kobe was jam-packed -- cock in ass, cunt, mouth and hand -- and yet, she was handling all of it. She only knew her friend Mariko, the others were a mystery to her -- a lewd, kinky mystery, the anonymous fuckers drilling her into slutty submission.

"Fuck her everyone -- screw the shit out of Kobe, she loves it, the little slut!" Colette yelled out as she watched her lover being taken harder than she'd ever imagined. Jim's birthday surprise for Kobe was just as much a treat for her and she moved towards him, taking his cock in hand and sliding it deep into her horny ass. Jim felt her sphincter muscles grip him tight as he began fucking Colette's gorgeous rump.

While Kobe bounced up and down on Jerry's rod and wriggled and grooved against Mariko's dildo, Jim watched intently and could see by the erotic way she was moving that she was truly grooving on it. Kobe could have been a whore, she seemed most at home while being fucked, sucked or doing lewd things to someone else!

Running through Kobe's mind was the overwhelming happiness she felt. It didn't make sense, loving two people, a mother and her son -- but she didn't care, that was just how it was. She was going to make sure to thank Jim properly for this little afternoon of debauchery -- there were a few cute coeds she'd love to see riding her boyfriend's face and licking his mom's pussy, while Kobe herself enjoyed the erotic favors of the others. They'd been good to her, granting her these bouts of kink, it was their turn -- and soon!

Jim watched Kobe's blissful display -- slut for a night, she was loving every perverse moment of it. He was glad his mother had taught him to put the needs of others on the same level as his own, for Jim could see the joyous expression on Kobe's face, the look of joy on Mariko's, the beaming face of his mother, who adored Kobe -- and the about-to-cum look on the men. Jim heard Jerry groan and he pulled out, spraying his cum all over her stomach. That triggered the orgasm in both JT and Rufus, whose cum was swallowed jointly by Kobe and then Colette. Jim grabbed a Kleenex for himself and came into it -- there would be time for him to cum with his ladies later on.

Jim said his goodbyes to Kobe's fuckfriends, bidding them goodnight as they left his home. He then went over to Kobe and removed the blindfold from his lover.

"Exhausted?"

Kobe smiled up at her boyfriend and said "Am I ever?" She reached over for his cock and let it slip into her eagerly awaiting mouth, sucking with passion. Colette ran over to join them, straddling her son's head and lowering her blonde pussy over his ready face.

Jim sighed. It was going to be hard to beat this surprise for Christmas -- but he'd think of a way.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12