Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni looked up, but then shook her head. "No, I don't think I'll be anywhere near that area," she said.

Emma grinned, then nodded. "Go ahead," she said.

Danni grinned, then moved over and assumed the position on Emma's legs that she'd been in on Mike's.

Gripping the pink flesh of the dildo, she moved up and kissed the tip, the slid her lips over the top, and worked it down into her throat over the span of twenty seconds.

"Good," Emma said, caressing Danni's face. "Do I need to hold you there?" she asked.

Danni shook her head, extricating the dildo quickly, and gasping for air.

"No, I just wanted to show him how I've been practicing," she said. Taking a second to catch her breath, she looked over at him and giggled at the surprised expression that was on his face.

"It looks like he liked it," Emma said, giggling.

Danni grinned, then moved back to the spot she'd been before. Not wasting any time, she grabbed the hard flesh of his cock and pulled it up, away from his stomach, then wrapped her lips around the fat head, her warm tongue lovingly spreading saliva and pre-cum around in her mouth.

"Fuuuuck," he groaned, laying his head back. "God that's good."

Emma giggled, then stood and quickly took off the strap on and slid back in bed.

Low moans escaped Danni's lips, and he looked back down. She seemed to be focused completely on his cock, her lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock.

"So, are you weirded out by things?" Emma asked, sliding up against him.

Groaning, he glanced up and tried to focus on her for a moment. Danni's was sucking hard on the head of his cock, her hand moving to grip his shaft and jerk slowly up and down.

"Fuck," he said. "No... not at all," he said.

"Good," Emma told him. "You shouldn't be. I've been helping her get better and working on it myself."

Danni finally looked up, taking the cock out of her mouth but not stopping her stroking. "She's the perfect practice partner," she said. "She's like you, but softer."

He chuckled, and Emma grinned, leaning down to kiss Danni briefly on the lips.

"Get back there and suck him off," Emma said suddenly, sliding back as Danni grinned and took him back into her mouth.

"Fuck," Mike said. "She's so fucking good."

Danni and Emma both giggled, the latter watching as the former started to bob slowly up and down on his shaft. Noisily slurping, Danni swallowed and extracted his cockhead a bit, then started back down.

"Eyes," Emma admonished softly, and Danni looked up immediately, her gorgeous orbs boring into his.

He groaned in pleasure.

Danni's mouth felt incredible, her tongue working in circles around the head of his cock while she stared up at him. The flesh of her cheeks was warm and wet, tightly encircling the crown as she worked.

"Deeper," Emma said.

Danni nodded, and he groaned again as he saw Emma's hand moving to the back of Danni's head. Slowly the lips on his cock went lower and lower, their owner never wavering or having to stop.

"Good girl," Emma commended.

He grunted weakly but saw that she was still pulling Danni's head down. He felt the head of his cock at the back of her throat, pushing against it while Emma helped, and Danni worked to get it deeper.

"Jesus... fucking... Christ," he blurted out, the head of his cock pushing against her throat barrier several times before there was a sudden jolt, and he slid in completely.

"Good girl!" Emma said again, Danni's lips encircling the base of his shaft.

Mike was in ecstasy. His length and girth weren't easy to take but Danni was doing so with relative ease. His orgasm was fast approaching though, and he knew he needed to warn her. Her piercing eyes bored into him, her lips still tight around the base of his cock, his pubic hair against her nose.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop," he warned.

She immediately extricated his cock from her throat, gasping for air, but not stopping her stroking.

"We've got all night, baby," she said, looking at him. After few seconds of catching her breath, she lowered her face back down and took him inside again.

"Sweet Jesus," he called out, seeing Emma's hand go to the back of Danni's head again and push hard, eliciting a moan and an appreciative glance from her.

"Lower," Emma said sternly, then brushed Danni's hair out of her face. "Look at Mike," she added.

Danni's eyes went immediately back up to him, and she stared hard into his own.

"Fuck," he said weakly, feeling an impending eruption building. "God... this... is... guh..." he sputtered.

He'd been about to say that it was going to be powerful, or something to that effect, but lost the fight, as well as the ability to speak as a great gout of cum burst from the head of his cock, straight into Danni's throat, causing her to moan around an audibly thick swallow.

The entire length of his cock pulsed, the organ pulsing and quivering intensely as she continued to stare up at him. Again, a spasm blew another load of cum from his cockhead, and she swallowed it down effortlessly.

In fact, low moans of approval were the only sound she was making, other than the audible, thick swallows. He cried out weakly, his body going rigid for a second as another burst of cum shot into her throat.

"Good girl," Emma whispered, caressing her sister's head.

Again, Mike cried out, another great spasm running through the length of his cock as he shot once more into Danni's ever-hungry throat. Finally, she whimpered happily as he collapsed, sliding up quickly and extricating him from her throat.

Gasping, she coughed once, then giggled when she saw the state he was in.

"That was... insane," he said weakly. She giggled happily, then turned and grinned at Emma. The two leaned in and kissed, Emma's tongue sliding into Danni's mouth and eliciting another giggle.

For the next couple of minutes, Mike laid on the bed recovering from his mind-eraser of an orgasm. Danni and Emma snuggled up together next to him and watched as he lay there catching his breath.

"So... you're saying you liked it," Danni said after a few quiet minutes.

He chuckled weakly.

"It was... mind-blowing," he said with another chuckle. "Even the voice in my head has shut up for a while."

"I'd forgotten about that!" Danni said, grinning and sitting up. "Is he glad to see us?"

Mike chuckled. "He's mad at me for not having sex with you constantly, but yeah, he's really glad to see both of you."

The girls laughed, and he raised an eyebrow as Danni moved back down to his crotch, then planted kisses on his cock and balls.

He chuckled, glancing down as Emma moved to snuggle up against him.

"I told you, you're going to be getting tons of these," she said, winking at him.

Danni was kissing along one of his testicles, sucking gently at it before tonguing it into her mouth. She moved over to the other after a few seconds, her warm flesh and saliva coating it and sending tingles of pleasure through him.

She played around down below for a few minutes, then moved her head up his cock again, taking it into her mouth without a second thought, even though it was flaccid.

He grunted in approval, feeling her warm mouth on him again.

"So, how are you really doing?" Emma said quietly.

He looked up, seeing her knowing gaze studying him, knowing details about him that no one else did.

"I'm dealing," he said in hushed tones.

"Will you tell me if you need help with any of that?" she asked, still staring into him.

He nodded, and she quickly leaned in to kiss him. A few seconds later, she slid back and joined him in watching Danni's efforts at getting his cock back in the game.

"So, what about you?" she asked. "Did you have anyone over there, or maybe some girl in another town?"

Mike chuckled. "No," he said. "I honestly didn't have time for any of that."

"Yeah, I get that you were busy, but you did get leave, right?"

He nodded. "I usually booked a room somewhere and slept, or if I was near somewhere famous, I'd go there and see the sights."

"It's okay to admit that you had sex with someone else, you know," she said.

He chuckled. "I would, trust me. But... I didn't."

She snickered and sighed. "Ooookay, if that's what you expect me to believe."

He sighed, shaking his head for a minute, then looked back down as Danni continued to suck on his cock, gently stroking the shaft, then moving to tongue his balls or drop them into her mouth. His shaft was showing signs of life, but she didn't relent.

"You never had like... a one-night stand?" she asked.

"No, Em, I didn't. Did you?"

She giggled. "Of course not," she said.

"You're impossible," he said, frowning at her.

She grinned, then cried out in surprise as he grabbed her and lifted to a kneeling position.

"Bring your annoying ass here," he said, yanking her leg over him and Danni both, and pulling her hips up to his mouth.

"Jesus, you're strong," she said, then whimpered weakly as he buried his face into her pussy. "Oh my God... Mike..."

Reaching down, she grabbed a handful of his hair and started to grind down onto his lips, looking down with an almost pained expression. Sucking forcefully on her clit and the flesh surrounding it, he gripped her thighs tightly, trying to focus while Danni got him back to a ready state. Emma's high-pitched staccato cries were punctuated with the wet, slobbery, smacking noises coming from below them.

He felt his cock quickly swell back to full strength, then heard Danni's squeal of approval, but she seemed intent on making him cum in her mouth again. Not that he minded, but he certainly wanted to have both of them again.

Growls of pleasure caught his attention, and Emma's fierce grip on his short-cropped hair tightened. Her expression was intense, and she was grinding her hips back and forth across his face, his tongue still working hard on her pussy. Her juices were flowing freely, drooling into his mouth and down his cheeks.

"Jesus," she whimpered weakly, a great shudder quaking down her torso and then back up. He felt her grip tighten a moment, then relax completely as she lost what little composure she had left. Crying out in a great wail of pleasure, she quivered sexily on top of him, held still by his iron grip.

All the while, Danni was showing his cock no mercy, yet again. He could feel the warm, soft flesh of her mouth as she suctioned up and down his shaft, never slowing or hesitating until she reached the throat barrier. That was proving to only be a minor inconvenience now though, and after a single jolt, he pushed into her throat completely, only for it to keep happening. It felt so incredible that it was almost maddening.

Emma's gyrations on his face finally slowed, and she gasped a final time before she slid off of his lips and down, her butt moving toward where Danni was busy sucking him into another dimension. Hurried, emphatic kisses rained down on him from his twin, and he grunted in pleasure as Danni's lips slid up the shaft of his cock, then finally off. Groaning, he felt her grab him with both hands, then heard Emma whimper as she continued to kiss him, feeling the bulbous cockhead being pushed into her drenched cunt.

"Oh fuck," Emma cried out, coupled with a guttural grunt from Mike as he was practically forced into her by their sister, giggling unseen below them.

Taking advantage of the situation, Mike reached up and grabbed Emma by the shoulder, his arms snug against her, holding her tight. Slowly, he began to lift, then pull back down, but gave her time to get used to him being inside her again. Fingers of pleasure raced up his body, electrifying the sensations they were inflicting upon each other.

Danni appeared beside them then and grinned at the two.

Emma whimpered, turning and trying to kiss her as she was forcefully brought back down to be impaled on his cock with a thick, wet thud and a grunt of pleasure. Relentlessly, he lifted her up and forced her back down, her pussy incredibly tight as it locked his shaft in a death grip.

She squeezed her pussy down on him, and both cried out in ecstasy as the incredible sensation of their bodies joining filled them.

"Motherfucker, that's incredible," he grunted quickly. Her reply was a quick staccato of whimpers.

As he lifted her up slowly, he moaned in pleasure at the incredible grip her pussy had on his cock, sensing that her lips were clutching at the shaft as she was being pulled up, and could feel them stretching on him.

"Oh God," she whimpered weakly and he shivered briefly at the sensation of her grippy pussy lips clinging to his shaft.

Unable to delay any longer, he pulled back down, his cockhead plunging deep into his twin's cleft, a low, weak moan that spoke of surrendering to his every whim escaping her lips. Her tightness was unbelievable, yet the flesh was thoroughly lubricated by their shared juices, as well as Danni's leftover saliva.

"God... harder Mike," she whispered weakly.

Momentarily taken aback at the request, he adjusted his grip on her shoulders, then moved her up quickly, her lips just at the cusp of his mushroom head. Holding her steady, he felt her entire body shiver almost violently in anticipation of the descent.

"Please," she whimpered.

Pulling slowly, but forcefully, he drove her down on his cock until she was grinding down on his pubic bone. Changing speed quickly, he lifted, and quickly felt her assisting, her legs pushing her hips up quickly before she was slammed back down onto him with an anguished cry of pleasure.

Again, he lifted, driving her up and then back down, picking up speed until she was shaking in his arms.

"Grrrruuuuuuuh!" she screamed, her body head lolling back for a moment and her eyes rolling back in her head. Her mouth was hanging open, though no further sound came out, and every muscle in her upper body was visibly tightened. The pussy flesh encasing his cock was contracting and releasing violently on his plunging shaft, hammering into her viciously as she orgasmed in an unbelievable display of pure eroticism.

"Oh my God," Danni commented, watching beside the two, a stunned expression on her face.

Quivering arms finally reached down and weakly tapped his chest, causing him to stop almost immediately, clutching her down to him, though her pussy was still rippling along his length and her body was still obviously cumming. Burying his shaft deep inside, he cradled her to him, then flipped them both over in one swift motion as she gasped in surprise.

"Nggeh," she muttered, her body convulsing. She took a quick intake of breath and clutched at him again, pulling him completely down on top of her. He feared for a second that he would smother her, and lifted just slightly up off, but she pulled him down hard again, driving his cock a little deeper into her and setting off another weak moan.

"Ffff...f...fff...fuuuuuuuck," she cried out, her pussy still convulsing on his cock. He felt her nails clawing at the flesh of his shoulders but didn't flinch in the least.

"Gooooood, honey," Danni said, sounding concerned as she brushed Emma's hair out of her face.

Weakly, Emma turned and looked at her with an almost panicked expression, causing her to giggle.

"What did you do to her?" she asked, looking briefly at Mike.

He chuckled, then slowly lifted up off of her, sending another wave of shivers ripping through her body.

"God... look at her legs," Danni said as he gently lifted off and slid back.

Looking down, he watched as both of his twin's legs shook uncontrollably. Her breath was coming in rapid gasps, and he almost began to worry about her.

Slowly, she turned over to one side and clutched at Danni, pulling her in close. For another minute or so, Emma quivered and moaned quietly, her orgasm still wrecking her body and rendering her incapable of voluntary movement or speech.

Kissing her little sister softly on the forehead, Danni watched as she recovered, then looked up and smiled genuinely at Mike.

"I love you so much," she said. "That was so incredible to watch."

He reached out and caressed her cheek, eliciting a nuzzle and soft whimper from her, then moved over to her.

"I love you," he said at length. "And I missed you so goddamn much."

She smirked adorably at him. "You're never going to have to miss me again," she said. "I've got you back, and I'm never going to let you go."

He slid in close, kissing her softly, then pulled gently at her hips, but was surprised when she shook her head.

"Uh-uh," she said. "I'm not settling for a nice, slow love-making session. I'll have one of what she had," she said, nodding towards Emma.

They both glanced down and saw that she was either asleep or had passed out and was drooling into the pillow.

Danni giggled and reached over, feeling her neck, and then turned and nodded.

"Yeah, she's still alive," she confirmed.

Mike chuckled, then looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

As if to answer his unspoken question, she flipped over and moved to her hands and knees, then looked over her shoulder and gave him a smoldering look.

"Come on baby, give me your best shot," she said.

Laughing, he shook his head, then knee-walked over to slide in behind her. Reaching out, he gripped her hips with hands, his thumbs resting on the inner part of her butt cheek and pulled. Her lips spread apart just, and he watched for a second as the glistening wetness oozed down.

"Making me wait again," she said, glancing back and giving him a playfully annoyed look.

He smirked, then looked back down and ran a finger just inside the cusp of her pussy, sliding it down and drawing a drop her wetness up and suckling it into his mouth, then letting out a low moan of approval.

Lowering his torso, he leaned in and spread her cheek again. Running his tongue from the base of her pussy, then up and across her asshole, he drew a long whimper of pleasure from her lips as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

Content though he was to eat her pussy and ass for the rest of the night, Mike knew that she really wanted to get fucked hard, so he ran his tongue against her cute little butt hole a few more times, then pulled back and gripped both of her hips again. Maneuvering his hips back and forth, he got his cock into position, but didn't relax his grip on her flesh, the fingers of both hands contorting the thicker parts along the womanly curve of her hips.

"Fuck, I've missed that ass," he said, briefly lifting a hand bringing it back down on her right cheek with a loud *smack*!

She groaned in response, her head dropping as he chuckled. Reaching down, he gripped his cock and pulled it up into position, running the cockhead along her slicked lips, then sliding gently forward.

Groaning impatiently, she wriggled backward, successfully driving him into her a bit more and eliciting sounds of approval from both of them.

Sensing that she didn't want him to take it slow with her, he gripped her hips and pushed until he was buried deep inside her. Letting her adjust, he withdrew completely, then pulled harder. The second trip didn't take nearly as long, and their oozing juices were nicely coating their parts.

"You ready?" he asked quietly, getting an emphatic nodded and a whimper from her in response.

Grinning, he took a breath and then pulled, drawing her against his hips swiftly and driving his cock deep into her again. Not stopping, he withdrew and quickly slammed back in, his grip on her hips tightening as he pulled.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," she exhaled, excited little whimpers punctuating the drawn-out word.

Lifting his hand, he brought it down hard on her ass cheek again, eliciting a cry of pain followed by a whimper of pleasure. A groan of approval and a rippling of pussy flesh were her answer, and he lifted his hand to spank her again. Bringing it down hard, a loud smack filled the room as he plunged in and out of her tight little pussy.