Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he slid the vibrator away and sat back watching as she fought to recover. In one swift movement, he slid her leg down and her body onto the bed. Spinning her over as she gasped in surprise, he slid down between her legs before they both had stopped moving, drinking deeply of her arousal as he sucked much of her tortured pussy into his mouth.

"Mmmguh," she muttered unintelligibly, her arms grasping at sheet beneath her as Mike began to noisily devour his sister's soaked cunt.

Running his tongue deep into her, he drew out her wetness and slurped it into his mouth and swallowed it down. Sliding it up, her pushed it into the furrow of her pussy, then up, parting it easily and the pressing hard against the hood covering the nub of her clit. The small protrusion was swollen with her intense arousal, and he pursed his lips around it before sucking as much as he could of her into his mouth. His tongue slid relentlessly across her flesh as he sucked.

He felt her losing control then, her hands reaching down to clutch at his head and pull briefly, encouraging him to keep at it. Her groans and cries grew more desperate, until she seemed to have trouble making noises at all. He didn't slow, though, and continued to drive his tongue again and again against the flesh of her pussy.

She grunted weakly, her stomach taut and tense as he devoured her. It stayed tight for a few more seconds as an orgasm slammed into her, releasing just a bit so she could gasp past the panties wadded in her mouth.

Her rampant oozing was nectar in his mouth, and he slurped deeply from it as he kept up his punishing pace. Her muffled cries were nonstop, her hands flexing and unflexing uselessly, then clutching at him seconds later while he kept at her. After a few more intense moments, she relaxed a bit more, though Mike wasn't about to be done.

"Mmmmm," he grunted, giving voice to the intense desire to drink as much of her as he could. His face was soaked with the ooze from her pussy, and still he continued to slurp and lick at her.

After a few more minutes, he changed tactics, sliding a hand up to pull back the hood covering her clit and using two fingers to spread her lips. She cried out in muffled agony as he renewed his efforts, her hands trying to push him away a few times before she gave up and moved them to pinch and pull at her nipples.

His other hand slid deftly up to a position between her legs. Flipping it palm-up, he slid two fingers deep into her as he continued to noisily devour her pussy. Reaching up, he paused only briefly to slide his other hand into her mouth and yank the panties free, followed by the makeshift blindfold. Her eyes were glazed over from the intense pleasure he was forcing on her, and she was only briefly able to focus on him before he moved back down and continued his fun.

Plunging deeply, he slid his fingers up against her g-spot, wriggling them against it while he resumed his clitoral assault. She whined at him them, looking down with a pathetic look of defeat on her face as he pushed his fingers into her and slathered his tongue up and down her pussy.

Deep strokes of his fingers pushed past her g-spot, then back across it as he slurped and sucked noisily at her. Her hands continued to desperately clutch and pull at his head, a weak attempt to help him with what he was doing to her. Her breath was ragged, coming in gasps as she soaked the sheets with her sweat and arousal. The fine sheen of perspiration on her body made her glisten in the lamp light, her flesh hot to the touch.

Her taut stomach muscles tightened after a few unrelenting minutes, and she muttered something unintelligible as she looked down at him, a look of mild panic settling down on her face. Unceasingly, he continued to lick and stroke into her, his eyes locked on her face as she fought to keep looking down at him. Her mouth dropping open, she paused for a few seconds before he saw her eyes roll back up hard into her head. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers, squeezing them in violent affection and almost crippling intensity. Her entire body started to shake as he finally stopped slurping at her pussy and stood up from the kneeling position he'd been in.

Kneeling down on the bed, he pulled his fingers free as he moved skillfully between her legs. Her eyes were unfocused, the muscles controlling them having other things occupying them as she stared at nothing.

Mike leaned over her, sliding his arm underneath her neck as he pushed the other hand against the small of her back. She was gasping and whimpering weakly, her mind on another plane of existence as she rode her orgasm out. Pacing himself, he waited until she was on the downslope of her climax before continuing. Though still unable to speak, she was able to focus on him for a few seconds before he slid the length of his cock completely inside her.

Her eyes rolled back up into her head once more as she pulled her legs around him. Stroking deeply, he slid free after only a few plunges and smiled down at her as she looked at him with a perplexed expression on her face.

"We've got all night," he said, kissing her a few times.

She shivered again uncontrollably, still obviously in the final throes of the orgasm. It looked like she was going to protest for a moment, but then she smiled back at him and relaxed into the mattress.

Mike continued to kiss her for a few more seconds, then moved off the bed and left the room without explanation. Quickly heading to the kitchen, he got a couple of bottled waters from the fridge and returned to where he'd been between her legs. As he settled into place, his cock slid up to rest on top of her groin while he twisted the lid off of one of the bottles and took a brief swig before handing it to her.

She took it quickly and lifted herself up to her elbows to take a drink as Mike opened the other bottle and took another sip. Sealing it closed again, he tossed it to the bed as she continued to watch and rehydrate. Gazing at her with a smile, he patiently held still in place while she recovered. After another few moments, her breathing seemed to be returning to normal. Satisfied that she was okay, Mike gripped the hilt of his still-hard cock and pulled his hips back while pushing it down.

Danni lifted the bottle up to her lips once more and took another healthy swallow while Mike nudged the head of his dick back inside. He saw her eyes look down between them to what he was doing, then back up to stare hard into his own.

"How long are you going to keep me waiting for your cum?" she asked. "I want to feel it filling me up."

He urged the shaft deeper, feeling her juices coating the flesh eagerly, and slid home. She was still extremely wet and aroused, so it wasn't but a few seconds before he felt it sliding freely once again. Once he'd gotten it back to where it had been before and was confident that they were both lubed up again, he leaned back down over her in the same position and resumed kissing her.

"Not going to tell me that either?" she asked. "I guess I'll just have to let you have your way with me for as long as you want then."

He chuckled and paused in his kissing to stare into her eyes. "I've got plenty of fantasies that we can play out sometime, but tonight is just about you and I spending as long as we can making love."

She pulled his face back down and kissed his lips as she wrapped her ankles around his thighs once again. Giggling as he gave her a smirk, she thrust her hips up slightly in a futile attempt to get him to start pumping into her again.

"That being said, I'm going to fuck you as much as I want to fuck you," he explained, his hips not wavering. "If I feel like giving you orgasms all night and not having one for myself at all, then that's what I'm going to do."

She frowned playfully but then erupted into giggles. "Baby, if you do that, you might actually put me in a coma."

He chuckled briefly, then kissed her full on the lips as he suddenly thrust the rest of the way into her. Giggling into the kiss, she clutched at him with her arms and legs, urging him on. Her amused expression disappeared along with her giggles a few strokes later, being replaced by moans and whimpers that were steadily growing in frequency and volume.

The wet, sliding, smacking noise of his cock driving into her pussy filled the bedroom as he pounded again and again into her. She continued to cling to him with every part of her body that she could, the relentless pumping of his shaft forcing her to cry out even louder. Feeling her giving him the same telltale hints that she always did when she was about to cum, he forced himself to maintain the same pace until she was at the brink, then plunged deep the final time as she crashed over the lip and her next orgasm hammered into her.

"Nguh... nnnguh... fuck... nnguh," she cried out, her pussy clamping down hard on his iron hard shaft as it rested deep within. He smiled, feeling the incredible intensity of her orgasm in the vice-grip of her muscles as they rippled up and down the length of his cock.

Gently he urged himself back a few inches, then drove back in. Repeating the move a dozen times while she whimpered beneath him, he only slowed after she finally stopped crying out in pleasure.

In one move he slid his shaft out of her and moved over to lay beside. She took the chance to nuzzle up into his arms and clutch at him as if she were scared, though her whimpers and slowly weakening moans of pleasure were telling a different tale. Caressing her sweat soaked skin with one hand, he held her against him while she rode the intense wave of pleasure that he'd forced on her.

Several long minutes later she looked up at him weakly, then blushed a bit as he smiled down at her.

"You're such an incredible lover," she whispered, nuzzling her cheek against his chest a bit. "Here I thought we were going to do something kinky and out of the box. But you managed to turn a simple night of having sex into one of the best times we've been together."

"Well, having an amazingly sexy woman letting me do these things certainly doesn't hurt at all," he said. "You're the one that's incredible. I mean, look at how irresistible you look," he said, pulling back a bit and looked down at the taut skin of her impeccable body. "It doesn't matter if you're naked or wearing clothes, either. You're a damn goddess!"

She giggled, making her breasts jiggle enticingly. A few seconds of gazing at her nude form passed and he sighed in contentment.

"You know, I really would do anything you wanted," she said quietly. There was a short pause and she looked up at him. "Anything, okay? So... don't think that something is too out of the box for me. All I want is to make you happy."

He kissed her again, the gave her a contented smile. "I'm pretty sure that you've got kinkier ideas than I do. I was taking notes when you were guessing what I wanted to do."

"Really?" she snickered.

"Yep," he confirmed. "Did you ever decide what you thought I was going to do?"

Her finger began to lazily trace circles on his chest as she lay against him. "When you surprised me at the door and told me not to move, I thought maybe you wanted to me to resist a little or maybe try and fight you off."

He leaned back a bit and looked down at her in shock. "Wait... what?"

She giggled. "I told you honey, nothing you could want will shock or offend me. If you wanted to, I'd pretend to let you force me. Plenty of women have fantasies like that."

"Dude... she's a freak," the voice said.

The notion surprised him, and the expression on his face must have illustrated that.

She giggled again. "You've never heard of those types of fantasies?"

"Of course I have," he said. "I just didn't expect you to know about them."

"Does that bother you?" she asked.

He chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. "No, baby. You're allowed to be just as kinky and freaky as I am."

"Good," she said. "Because we've got so many things that we can do with each other now that you're back where you belong."

He kissed her again, relishing the feeling of her soft, nude skin against his. Taking a brief detour to suck her nipple into his mouth, he kissed his way back up her chest to her neck, then planted another on her lips before stopping to gaze into her soft eyes.

"Are you sore?" he asked.

She smiled and shook her head. "You managed to get me turned on just a little before we actually had sex, honey. Are you going to keep fucking me or do I have to take matters into my own hands to get that load I want?"

"Are you in a hurry for some reason?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry," she said. "Am I misbehaving?"

"Heh, yeah, spank the bitch again!" the voice suggested, causing Mike to pause a moment.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

Mike smirked then pointed at his head. "The voice is giving me 'help' now," he explained.

"Ooo," Danni said. "I'll bet it's got all kinds of sexy ideas. You might have to listen to it more."

"At least she gets that I know what I'm doing," the voice added.

"He's got good ideas every once in a while," Mike allowed, "but not all of them are winners."

"Lies," the voice shot back.

Danni was grinning in amusement at him. "I wish I could hear what it was saying," she said, the grin turning to a momentary frown.

"I'll just have to tell you what he's saying more I guess," Mike said.

"Yeah, yeah, she loves me more than you. Hurry up. Fucky fucky," the voice said.

Mike chuckled and shook his head.

"More advice?" she asked.

"Sorta," he said. "He's getting impatient and wants us to get back at it."

She giggled, then reached down to grip his half-hard shaft and began stroking. "He's got a point though," she said. "What kind of lunatic wants to lay here and talk when we could be fucking?"

"Finally, someone that isn't nuts!" the voice said.

"Both of you act like that wasn't what I was going to do," Mike said. "I already told you we were going to do this all night."

She laughed again, then laughed even harder when Mike flipped her over completely, yanking her up to her hands and knees. Though she was still laughing, Mike moved behind her and playfully spanked her gorgeous rump as she cackled into her pillow.

Gripping the hilt of his cock once more, he moved the bulbous head across her butt cheeks a few times before sliding it up and down her slit enticingly. After a few tantalizing rubs, she finally stopped laughing and propped herself back up on her hands, glancing back over her shoulder at him.

Mike grinned as he saw the sultry look in her eyes, his cock hardening as she presented herself for him to take as his prize.

"You've got such a nice-looking ass," he muttered, both hands gripping her ample flesh, his fingers pulling and contorting it as he admired her womanly curves. "All your parts down here are so small, and soft, and pink," he continued.

She continued to look back at him, her sultry stare unabated.

"I just want to make a meal of it," he continued, leaning down and kissing her rump. He stood back up but continued to gaze at her curves in admiration. "Fuck," he muttered, leaning back down a few seconds later.

Danni whimpered as he nibbled at butt cheek, then resumed his affectionate kisses. Spreading them out over the pale flesh, he continued his smooching until he'd covered most of her ass. Moving lower, he gently kissed the still-red lips of her pussy, then slid his tongue out and ran it upward until he'd caressed the cute little ring of her asshole.

"I'm not kiddin' baby," he said between licks, "I could seriously devour your ass and pussy all night long." It wasn't just a line he was giving her, either. He felt the very real, very intense desire to make love to her backside and womanhood for as long as she could bear.

She whimpered encouragingly, having finally lowered her head back to the pillow. "I'm not complaining," she said weakly.

True to her word, his beloved sister stayed in that position and let him give her another two orgasms. One was achieved by his tongue constantly driving up and down her clit, though he'd had to push her forward even more to be able to reach it in the precarious position. After that, he'd focused back on running his tongue across her ass. That one had taken longer for her to achieve, though it looked just as enjoyable for her from his perspective.

After another water break, Mike pulled her under the covers with him and relaxed. He was more tired than he'd realized, though, and soon they were asleep. After an hour or so, he woke to her sweat slicked skin against his. His cock was erect again, probably from the highly erotic dream he'd been having about her. Wordlessly, he pushed her over onto her back and slid back down into position. Groggily, she spread her legs for him as he kissed her back from the dream she was having.

Driving slowly into her, he plunged the head of his cock into her and held it deep, clutching at her as she woke fully, grunting in pleasure as she began to kiss him more fervently. Groggy, yet aroused, she moaned and gasped as he made love to her yet again, his thrusts forcing yet another orgasm from her after another few minutes. It was clear that she expected him to finish at some point, but he wasn't quite ready to do that just yet. After she'd finished riding the waves of pleasure coursing through her, he slid off and pulled her back where she'd been.

"I love you," she murmured, already sounding like she was close to sleep.

"I love you," Mike replied. "Forever."

***

"Corpsman!"

The cry for help was like thunder in his ears. Wilkins was dead. Burnsey was screaming in pain. Turner was limp, but Mike held him tightly in his arms. Sweat and tears staining his eyes, he looked down.

The life had left Turner's eyes. Mike shook him hard and yelled for a Corpsman again.

"Mikey, you're not here," the dead Turner said.

***

"Mike, you're dreaming, buddy," the voice said softly.

"Mike," another, much softer voice said, drawing his eyes open as he looked around in alarm. Darting from the bed he'd been laying in, he took cover in the corner, crouching and huddling low to the ground.

He knew this place. His bedroom. The apartment. Danni.

He looked around again and saw the look of concern on her face as she moved to kneel down in front of him.

His hands moved up, covering his eyes as he growled in frustration, realizing what was happening. Tears flowed freely as he began to weep. Danni sniffled sadly, then moved up to hold him in her arms as he clutched at her desperately. His shoulders bobbed as he wept unabated.

Several long minutes later, he was able to get himself put back together and stopped weeping. He continued to clutch at his sister for another ten or so minutes. She let him recover, holding him and stroking his back while rocking back and forth gently.

Finally, he sat back and wiped his face. "I'm so fucking tired of this," he said, shaking his head.

Danni obviously didn't know what to do or say, and was sitting still, her hands in her lap and her gaze lingering on him as she waited patiently.

"I'm sorry for scaring you," he said after taking a deep breath. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head quickly. "No, baby," she whispered. He saw her look up at him and the glimmer of a smile cross her face. "Well, you did a number on me last night, but you didn't hurt me this morning," she told him. As she finished, he saw the expression of concern she'd been wearing morph into a hopeful smile.

The care and affection that were clear in her expression softened his irritation at himself and he smiled at her.

"I promise we'll figure it out," she said. "We'll do whatever it takes."

He nodded, sighing hard as he stood. Offering her a hand up where she'd been on the floor, he leaned down and kissed her for a moment.