Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long, affectionate shower, the two got out and started to get ready to leave.

*****

Emma

Saturday, the day before

Her bag of toys and smaller bag of essentials loaded, Emma made her way back to the house and parked in her usual spot along the street. It had only been a couple of hours since Mike and Danni had left on their trip, and she'd been anxious to get over to see what exactly was going on with Sarah, Beth, and Matt.

She quietly knocked on the door as she opened it, then stepped inside. She walked a few feet until she could see inside the kitchen and saw what was causing the moans that she heard clearly the moment she'd come in.

Sarah was bent low over the sink as if she were really getting into washing dishes. The only problem with that was that her shorts and panties had been pulled down to her ankles and Beth was noisily devouring her from behind.

"Oh fuck... Bethy... I can't..." Sarah complained.

Emma giggled quietly, hearing the protests coming from her eldest sister but seeing how she was almost desperately pulling one of her butt cheeks wide to let Beth have easier access to the goodies inside.

"Jesus..." Sarah moaned.

Beth's blonde hair bobbed around almost playfully as the fully nude vixen knelt on the ground behind Sarah. Emma smiled happily, seeing Beth working her tongue fiercely up and down Sarah's pussy then changing to tonguing her ass and forcing a finger or two inside the sopping pussy. A few seconds later, the fingers would be removed, and Beth would go back to devouring her again.

Behind her, Sarah's door opened, and Emma turned to see Matt emerging wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hey stranger," he said, grinning at her as he came over and stood next to her, watching the show.

"Hey," she said, smiling briefly. "I hear that this place has been... lively."

Matt's wide grin was all the answer she needed.

Sarah glanced back at the two, her face twisted in pleasure mixed with a somewhat pained expression. Emma could see the pleading in her eyes, but simply giggled again in response. Beth could likely hear the two talking but paid them no mind as she continued her fun at Sarah's expense.

"I'm assuming you've been reaping the benefits of the situation," Emma stated, briefly glancing at him sidelong before looking back at the enticing scene.

"Hell yeah, I am," Matt confirmed. "Beth keeps Sarah going and I pretty much get to have her whenever I want."

"Sounds terrible," Emma joked.

"I'm guessing my girlfriend called you for help?" Matt asked.

Emma nodded, flashing him a grin of amusement. "I brought some toys that should keep Beth's sexual shenanigans focused on me; at least for a little while."

Matt chuckled but didn't say anything.

"I guess if she doesn't behave, we can always tie her up," she said after another minute of watching her two sisters.

Sarah started to have an orgasm then, and just as soon as she collapsed to the floor, Emma stepped into the kitchen and started over to where Beth was sitting back on her feet and catching her breath.

"Bethy," Emma called out, the gorgeous blonde turning her mostly nude body half around to smile wickedly. "Bag of sex toys," she said, holding up her bag of fun. "Come find me when you get bored of tormenting Sarah."

Without another word, Emma flashed the defeated older sister a wide smile and hurried upstairs to her room.

As she pounded up the steps with her bags in hand, she heard Beth's laugh of amusement, then the sound of her scrambling up. Bare feet pounding on the floor sent a giggle through Emma as she moved faster, hurrying up the steps and rounding the corner to her old room just as Beth began scrambling up after her.

She managed to get to her room by the time Beth had made it up the stairs, slowing to a steady walk tossing her two bags to the bed before turning around slowly and pulling her shirt off in one quick move.

Beth stalked forward, clad only in one of her normal tank-tops, one strap of which had slipped off her right shoulder and causing an ample portion of her breast to be exposed. She wasn't wearing anything else though, and Emma could feel a shiver of anticipation as the seemingly possessed blonde came toward her.

"Sarah called you?" Beth asked.

Emma nodded, reaching back to undo her bra and strip it off as she slowly backed up against the bed. Her sandals were quickly kicked off, her hands moving to push her shorts and panties down and out of the way.

"What a little bitch," Beth said, her grin widening as she stalked predatorily closer to Emma. "Like that's going to prevent me from attacking her."

"I think it was more of her just needing a break," Emma said, kicking her panties and shorts away as she slid up on the bed and scrambled backwards.

Beth hadn't bothered to kick the door closed as she came into the room and in seconds she was kneeling in front of Emma and crawling forward.

"You are possessed," Emma commented.

"Horny," Beth corrected. "Very... very horny."

"Well, I've got all sorts of fun things in my bag if you like..." Emma began, but Beth quickly leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. She'd expected it to be rushed, almost frantic or even violent, but her big sister was being surprisingly soft and gentle.

"Later," Beth muttered, kissing her again and pushing her back as she lowered her lips to Emma's neck, following her down and beginning to kiss every few inches. She inhaled deeply as Emma smiled and relaxed into the mattress, enjoying her sister's mouth and tongue. "Oh God..." Beth moaned, inhaling deeply again and following it up with a long, drawn-out lick along Emma's exposed neck.

"What?" she asked after a few pleasurable seconds.

Beth groaned louder, moving up to kiss Emma once.

"What is it?" Emma pressed, Beth taking a moment to strip her top off and free her perky, perfect breasts.

"You fucking smell like him," she muttered, leaning back in and kissing her passionately, then moving back to kiss her neck.

"Who?" Emma asked through her sighs of pleasure. "Mike? Is that why..." she stammered, her words cut off with a cry of surprise as Beth stopped kissing her and mounted her one quick movement, her pussy dropping down directly into Emma's mouth. One of Beth's hands reached up to steady herself on the headboard of Emma's bed, the other moving down to grab a handful of the twin's hair and grip it tightly.

Knowing what Beth was craving, Emma acquiesced without hesitation, her tongue sliding through her sister's trough and against the swollen clit. She flicked it deftly a few times, but she'd been with Beth many times before and knew what her sister did and didn't like.

Wrapping her arms around Beth's thighs, Emma pulled her securely against her mouth and pulsed her tongue rapidly against the clit as Beth moaned weakly. A rough yank and push of her hand in Emma's hair pushed her arousal higher, the move a clear sign of approval.

Pulling even tighter, she moaned audibly, drinking in her sister's delectable arousal and sucking the clit and its hood completely into her mouth. Then, she deftly flicked her tongue against the organ, sending Beth's moan to a higher tone.

"Emmy," Beth grunted. "God... yes..." she spat. Her fingers gripped tighter, and Emma felt the pain in her scalp mixing with the arousal and causing it to grow even more.

Briefly releasing one arm's grip on Beth's thigh, Emma brought her hand back around and smacked her sister hard on the ass one time, then again, and finally a third time. Each loud impact echoed off the walls of her room, each one accompanied by an approving cry of pleasure.

She felt Beth's hips wiggling her pussy gently back and forth as she noisily slurped and sucked, but quickly brought her arm back around and clamped it tightly back around her thigh to prevent her from taking too much control.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," Beth whined loudly. She finally let go of Emma's scalp and raised her hand up to grip the headboard next to the other. "Guh..." she grunted, her flat tummy and perky breasts shaking as she started to come. The muscles in her stomach tightened as Emma watched, looking up through the sparse pubic hair and seeing the look of absolute bliss on her sister face as she devoured her pussy.

"Ngugh," Beth grunted, convulsing a bit before quivering steadily once more.

To her genuine surprise, Beth's third grunt of pleasure was much more drawn out as her head lolled back a bit and a warm, though sparse, gush of liquid filled Emma's mouth. She swallowed quickly lest she inhale in her fervor to pleasure her big sister and resumed her punishment of Beth's clit.

Another few seconds passed as Beth's breathing halted, her muscles tense and her head rolling back forward, followed by another guttural gasp and a gentle explosion of juices into Emma's mouth. Again, Emma swallowed the squirt down and kept slurping, moaning in arousal.

Beth didn't squirt anymore that Emma could tell, but she kept grunting and convulsing another few times before she finally worked her hips back off of Emma's face and collapsed, half on and half off of her.

With a grin, Emma slid out from under Beth deftly as the beautiful blonde fought to catch her breath and quivered in place over and over. Sliding quietly off the bed, she reached over for the bag of toys and unzipped it but paused when she heard noise from the hallway and looked up.

Sarah was down on all fours just outside Emma's room, Matt behind her pounding away.

Grinning, she reached back down into the bag and pulled out what she'd been intending to get initially and pulled it up to show it to the two. Sarah grinned at the appearance of the strap-on dildo and its harness.

"Nice," Matt commented, though he didn't slow down fucking his girlfriend.

Beth was still moaning softly in bed while Emma fitted the strap-on into place and secured it. That done, she reached back into her bag and grabbed a bottle of lube, moving over to set it on the nightstand next to her old bed and within easy reach should it be needed.

Moving around to the foot of the bed where Beth's feet where, Emma offered a wink to Matt and Sarah in the hallway before turning and facing the bed again. She knelt once more on it, running her hands along Beth's feet and up to her calves. Kneeling, she kissed the pale skin of one leg and sent a shiver through her sister. Another kiss brought her up higher, her hands moving to spread Beth's legs apart.

Emma saw Beth's hips rising in anticipation, though she doubted that Beth was expecting what she was going to get. Soft flesh was easily contorted under Emma's grasping fingers as she slowly kissed her way upward. She could see the glistening arousal on her sister's slit as her hips began to poke upward adorably.

Emma moved quicker as she saw Beth beginning to turn and look back, one hand moving up to grab a handful of Beth's golden hair, the other gripping the base of her strap-on. Pulling on Beth's locks fiercely, Emma yanked her head back and forced her to stop trying to look back at her. The other positioned the head of her dildo in line with the hungry snatch inches away while Emma knee-walked up into position.

Though she wanted to simply hammer the shaft deep into her beautiful big sister, Emma knew that she'd have to get it nicely lubed first to prevent any accidents. Letting go of the base, she plunged two fingers into Beth's pussy, eliciting a groan of approval that was followed by a whine as the fingers were extracted. Coated with juices, Emma ran the fingers along her makeshift cock until the surface was nice and shiny.

Moving her hand back to the base, she positioned it correctly and began to slowly guide it into Beth's waiting pussy. A gasp of surprise was followed by a groan of approval and Beth's hips beginning to push backward until the two sisters met in the middle, the strap-on fully inside.

Slowly, she began to work her hips back and forth, briefly marveling at how awkward and uncoordinated she felt doing it. The harness was made in such a way that it would put a delightful amount of pressure in just the right spot for her as well, so she could sense that she would probably be able to achieve an orgasm or two herself during the fun.

Beth had submitted completely to Emma by the time she had worked out how best to go about fucking her. She'd had to let go of Beth's hair, the hand being needed to grip her sister's ample hips and help her driving the cock deep inside again and again. For a few strokes, Beth had propped herself up on both arms, but that had given way to her face being buried in the sheets and her arms pulled out of the way behind her.

Settling in for a long, fun time, Emma maintained her steady rhythm as best she could, the job of fucking being a new one for her. As such, she wasn't used to using the muscles required and began to have a newfound respect for Mike being able to handle both herself and Danni at once.

After several orgasms for the blonde and one for herself, Emma was ready for a break and glanced behind her to see if Sarah and Matt were still watching. The hallway was empty, the two having either gotten bored or finishing and subsequently leaving Emma and Beth to their fun.

With a conciliatory pat on one pale cheek, Emma slid back and out, falling to her rear on the mattress. Beth immediately turned, frowning and look back at her expectantly.

"I need a break," Emma said simply.

"Oh," Beth said, smiling sweetly. "I can take over, then," she said.

That wasn't really what Emma had meant, but it wasn't like she was going to get a choice in the matter. Beth pulled her hand, coaxing her to lay down on the pillows before climbing onto her. The dildo quickly disappeared inside once more, and Emma found herself ogling the perfect, perky, bouncing tits her sister was gifted with as the blonde fucked herself on top of Emma.

It was going to be a long evening, she realized.

*****

Danni

Once they'd finished fooling around in the shower, Mike and Danni got dressed and went to grab breakfast. That done, they returned to the hotel room and started getting things packed. As Danni put her things away, she saw Mike go over and pick up his phone, staring quietly at it for a few seconds.

It was difficult for her to know how to act towards him at times, not wanting to trigger anything. She'd already decided that her best course of action on the trip was to be there for him in whatever capacity he needed. She hadn't planned on it, but she wasn't going to deny him any time he wanted to have sex. Nor would she start any super-deep conversations about them as a couple that would take his focus away from dealing with what was required.

She watched quietly, still packing her stuff away, and saw him unlock his phone and dial a number. In the quiet of the room, she could hear the voice on the other end of the phone surprisingly well. Mike tended to keep the volume on his phone pretty loud lately, especially since he'd come back to her.

"Hello," it said.

It suddenly occurred to her that this must be one of the parents of the Marine that they were going to visit. She'd known before the trip had started that he'd spoken to each of the families that he planned to visit and had confirmed that it was okay for them to do so. She stopped moving and held still to give Mike as much peace as he needed.

"Yes sir, this is Mike Matthews," Mike said.

"Good to hear from you Mike!" the man said warmly. "My wife and I have been looking forward to your visit. Where about are you?"

Something in the tone of the man's voice made Mike look more relaxed as he took a deep breath, even smiling a bit.

"Couple of hours away," Mike informed him, then began to detail what the plan was from there.

"That'll probably put you guy here around supper time," the man said. "We'll have a meal ready for you, so y'all better be hungry!"

"We're looking forward to it," Mike replied.

"Alright son, we'll see you then," the voice on the phone said. "Y'all drive safe."

"Will do sir," Mike said, and clicked the call off.

With a deep sigh, he tossed the phone to the bed. He must have felt Danni looking at him, though, as he turned to look at her. He offered the caring, concerned look she was giving him a small, conciliatory smile. She stepped close, reaching up to brush his hair with her hand.

"Are you worried about the visit?" she asked quietly.

He nodded.

She squeezed his arm gently but stood still for a minute in silence. "I'll be right there with you," she said.

He nodded, then kissed her on the nose, making her giggle.

After letting Max relieve himself again, Mike helped him into the truck and got him strapped into his safety harness while Danni loaded her bag. She snickered when she saw Mike get rewarded with a lick to the cheek for his work, then give Max a few head rubs in return.

Once they got underway, she and Mike talked about a variety of topics, from work to their family. They made good time and stayed on schedule, even with Max's potty breaks.

"There is something that I was curious about," Danni said when they were about twenty minutes out from their destination. She'd been hesitant to bring up their relationship, of course, but knew that this wouldn't wait.

"What's that?" Mike asked, turning to look at her.

"Well, am I your sister or your girlfriend?" she asked, glancing over at him.

He frowned, not understanding what she was talking about. "Both?" he asked.

"No, I mean, when we meet the families of your fellow Marines," she said. "I... I guess I don't know how much they know about you and your personal life."

Mike nodded in understanding, but was silent for a few more moments, lost in thought. "The guys knew that I have lots of sisters," he said eventually, "but I wasn't open about past girlfriends or anything. It was easy to just say that I was single and leave it at that."

"Okay," she said. "How do you think we need to introduce ourselves then?"

"Well, I don't know if you and I would be able to behave like a normal brother and sister," he pointed out. "I think we're too comfortable being affectionate with one another."

"Me too," she said, nodding. "It's not like you and Emma where y'all are clearly related. I think we look different enough from each other for people not to get too suspicious."

He nodded in agreement.

The house was just outside of town, set a bit off the highway with farmland all around. It was modest in size but looked inviting and homey. A line of tall pine trees lined each side of the quarter-mile gravel road that led to the house.

As they turned into the drive, she squeezed his hand comfortingly when she sensed his growing tension. She watched him with concern as he took a deep breath and tried to focus on calming his nerves as the tall pine trees passed by their windows.

He pulled up to the house and parked, then shut off the vehicle. Glancing over at her, Mike gave her a half smile and sighed deeply. She didn't say anything, though, and just gave him the same, caring look that she had been. She wished that she had more that she could do to help him.

He squeezed her hand one more time and opened the door, hopping out and going around the back of the truck and to the passenger side to let Max out of his harness. Danni had already grabbed the leash from the center console and came around as Mike backed up to let Max fumble his way out of the back seat. Once on the ground, he sat on his haunches and looked up, panting happily as she knelt to attach the leash.

That done, she stood with the leash securely in her grip and smiled up at Mike as he took another deep breath.

"I love you," she said, looking up at him.

"I love you too," he told her.

Turning, they walked up to a short chain-link fence together. Mike opened it up and let Danni step through, rejoining her after closing it behind him. She heard him take one more deep breath as they walked up the sidewalk toward the front door. Stepping up to the door, he took a final breath and knocked, then stepped back.