Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasted no time as she started pounding away, slamming in and out of my ass.

By this point, there was no pain at all. I had already taken two cocks as it was, so I had gotten to a point where I was pretty well adjusted. That doesn't mean that I couldn't feel anything; trust me, I could feel everything. It felt great too, just as good as it had felt with Jenny and Kelly.

As Tara fucked my ass, the other two girls took it upon themselves to try something new this time. Jenny slid underneath of me, taking hold of my cock and wrapping her warm, wet lips around it.

I groaned and shivered at the feel of her lips wrapped around my cock. FUCK it felt great! As she worked my cock with her mouth, Kelly moved in front of me and I came face to face with her cock. I gladly opened my mouth, accepting Kelly's member between my lips, and started eagerly sucking.

Tara slapped my ass as she continued slamming in and out of my gaping hole, gripping me by the hair and yanking my head back. I cried out in pleasure as I felt my body starting to shake and I knew that I was finally about to reach my own orgasm.

My dick swelled up and began to pulsate, exploding in Jenny's mouth and pumping a massive load down her throat. She swallowed every drop, enjoying every moment of it and savoring the taste as she did. At that same moment, Tara let out a loud moan, gasped and then buried herself balls deep in my ass and exploded. By this point, my ass was so full of cum that I could not keep any of it in anymore.

It leaked out and onto the sheets underneath of me and I couldn't help but enjoy the sensation of it dripping out.

Tara withdrew her cock and collapsed beside Jenny as I continued sucking Kelly. It was just me and her now and I was eager to taste her sweet, warm cum again. A little more and I finally heard that sexy gasp that she made every time she would cum and I knew I was about to get what I wanted.

Her cock surged and throbbed, firing probably the biggest load she had released all day, straight down my throat. I didn't get much of a taste since it went directly down, but I enjoyed it just the same.

When it was over, Kelly backed off but I grabbed her dick and started licking it clean. She smiled down at me, satisfied as she watched me cleaning her pole with my tongue.

"He's a good little cock sucker, isn't he?"

"Mm, you definitely picked a good one this time Kelly," Jenny said. "I'm actually really jealous."

"Me too," Tara agreed. "But thank you for sharing him with us."

"It's no problem," Kelly laughed.

By now, I had finished licking what remained of her cum from her dick and had laid down in between her, Kelly, and Tara. The four of us were exhausted, but we knew we would have done it all again in a heart beat.

Later that day, Kelly and I took a walk down to the beach and hung out for a while. Her and the girls were leaving the next day, so that would be the last night the two of us would be able to spend together down the shore. It had only been a casual thing, but I wanted Kelly to know that she had really opened up my eyes. That state of depression that I had been in felt like it had never been there in the first place.

I felt fresh, hell, I felt better then I ever had in my life! I felt confidant that I could return home to Philadelphia, pull myself together, and start living life again.

And I owed it all to Kelly.

Before the night ended, we exchanged phone numbers. Kelly apparently did not live in Philly, but she did live right over the bridge in New Jersey. It was probably only a forty five minute drive from my house to where she lived. We would definitely be spending a lot more time together in the future.

12