Kelly's Submission Learning Ch. 01

Story Info
Young wife, blonde, becomes submissive to oriental sadistic.
1.3k words
4.33
10.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to narrate here the main events that occurred in my sexual life in the last two years, in which I have been a submissive victim of abuse, seduction and barbarity by men who are satisfied with making females their slaves to torture at will. I make it clear that I will only use the name Kelly with which my Master introduces me and I became known in the underworld of painful relationships of sex and pleasure. What I do, preserving my real name, as well as nationality and location, for my and my husband's safety. I believe readers will understand and accept it, as I intend to give them, in exchange for my discretion, a raw, sensual, truthful account of the ways I was used and treated by an infinity of cruel males in the course of the almost four hundred days that I was given by my husband as someone else's property in guarantee of gambling debts.

Since I was young, I posted very sensual photos of myself on social media and received a lot of compliments, some of them very erotic, for my beautiful slim blonde body.

The day I turned 18, I got married and deflowered by a man I didn't know was a compulsive gambler. And unlucky. He lost more than he won, insisting on raising the stakes, always getting into debt.

Irresponsibly, already during the honeymoon, he began to accumulate debts that became unpayable.

An oriental gentleman bought the debts from the creditors, at a good discount, and began to pressure and even threaten my husband in every licit or sordid way, demanding payment in full.

The most sordid and final pressure came when he forced my husband to documentably pass over to him ownership of my beautiful, sexy body to be not only possessed, sexually abused, but tortured and mistreated.

How it happened: my husband really didn't have the means to pay off the debt. And one day, beaten until three ribs were broken, with a warning that days later he would be killed, he agreed to hand me over to the creditor for two years.

The oriental, with cold eyes and a cruel smile, came to our house accompanied by a lawyer, who prepared a document stating that for two years, for two weeks each month, I would be the sole property of the creditor, for the use of him and the friends he give in to me, being able to cause me pain in various ways, torturing, violating, inflicting punishments and subjecting me to physical abuse.

Once the treaty was made, a human being exchanged for a gambling debt, the now owner of mine ordered me to leave immediately with him on his yacht, in a direction unknown to me, for the first two weeks of intense punishments in me. Ordered to always leave her wedding ring at home.

On the large, luxurious yacht, I was imprisoned in a crew room. I did not know what was to come, but I knew that there would be sexual relations between us and whit others perhaps and exploitation of my naked body to be controlled, dominated, subjected to abuse and thus appreciated and admired for its sensuality. Something easy to deduce, since it was the core of the contractual negotiation. There was a pact and I was the object of the contract and solvency, a means of payment.

But strangely, in a way that I can't explain, perhaps stemming from the erotic flattery that the sensual photos of my body received when posted by me on social networks, and despite having stopped being a virgin just two months ago, I sexually belonged to only one man, I was very excited and showing desire for what was going to happen. My body was shaking and my mind was seething trying to imagine what my new life would be like, as a slave to a sadistic man for two weeks each of the following months.

And without my realizing it or being able to stop it, a liquid began to flow from me underneath, coming out of the slit, wetting my panties and running down between my thighs. I was excited imagining the new woman, slave, submissive, I was going to become.

My owner ordered a crew member to take me to his luxurious and spacious cabin.

Even before the employee left the cabin, while he was preparing a drink for the boss, he ordered me to take off my clothes. He spoke dryly, as if I were a mere thing. Undress! he muttered.

I glanced at the employee, still present in the cabin, who would watch my embarrassment, but I couldn't disobey. He was certainly used to seeing his boss do this, proceeding in the same way with others.

I took off all my clothes. He patted my breasts, enjoying the thick, full nipples, saying they were good for needles and being pierced by other objects. And my buttocks, small, soft, he assured his friends would leave bloody, shredded, in blood paste.

With a jerk, he threw me onto the bed.

And then, with great knack and skill, he had me in it, by the wrists and ankles, thighs apart, legs spread wide. Pussy all exposed.

With a small, short whip, he gave my breasts, belly and thighs firm strokes, smiling and enjoying himself, before spanking my pubis and cleft a little, not too tyrannically, but enough to make me feel a little pain. I see the very white flesh of my body become tinged with red streaks.

My now owner took off his clothes. He had a slightly fat body, in a darkened tone and a dick, already hard, which was not huge as in works of fiction, it was thick and bigger than my husband's, the only two male members I had ever seen so far..

Admittedly, it wasn't even necessary to guess what he would do to my naked, helpless body, but the thought of anticipating what was to come turned me on a lot.

Always smiling, with that sadistic look, he applied a clamp to each nipple. They hurt. They were unpleasant. And tied to the bed, I couldn't move or get out.

Lowering himself between my legs, he inserted two fingers into my pussy.

And he lay down on top of me. He kissed my mouth, bit my breasts and buried his cock all at once, without affection or preparation, in my pussy. I felt the thick and hard cock penetrate as deeply into me as possible, as he pushed and punched vigorously, burying the cock in the vagina without mercy.

Much more than when I had sex with my husband, that male thrust his stiff cock hard and made me suffer, but also enjoy. Unable to repress it and to my fright and surprise, as I didn't imagine this was possible, I had an orgasm and then another and another. The three strong, each one more intense.

My oriental master rejoiced.

- See how you like a pussy hard fucked, you whore! -- he yelled -- Well, get ready because you'll have a lot of fucks, with me and with other males, we're going to sexually exhaust you in that period when you'll be ours -- he concluded.

Making me more and more excited. My husband had never given me a real brutal penetration, a cock spanking like my master was giving me, holding and ramming his hard cock inside me each time faster and deeper as possible.

Fucking me, taking possession of my body, my sexuality, she felt that she had the perfect sex slave there with him. Making sure she got a good deal by exchanging the gambling debt for me with my husband.

Only after I had several orgasms did he come, loud, hard, intense, cursing.

He had a delicious come, a full ejaculation that flooded my intimate cavity and leaked, running down my thighs and ass.

For that first night, that was it. And he sent me back to my cabin.

I was smiling, hurt but happy, there were still thirteen nights of pleasure left in that first part of paying off my husband's debt.