Keri & Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm yours. Whatever you say goes." Scott said.

Her right hand moved down to her glistening lips, and her middle finger rubbed through the fold and gently stroked her inflamed clit.

"Very good answer Scott." She repeated.

He watched as she touched herself, feeling his dick throb with desire. He wondered what he would have to do to get release.

"Let me serve you." He said.

"How would you serve me Scott?" She asked.

"I would like to pleasure you." He said.

"How would you like to pleasure me Scott?"

"I would like to taste you." He said.

Her finger slowed in its massage, her right hand drew away from her lower lips and she held out her middle finger, wet, and not from the spa water.

Scott moved forward, sinking into the spa again. He moved close to her and she presented her finger to him. He opened his mouth and put the tip of her finger in his mouth. His tongue gently sucked on the finger, and he moved the finger farther into his mouth. She smiled down at him.

"I want to take you inside now Scott." She said, and pulled her finger out of his mouth. She turned her hips and hopped off the ledge. He watched her naked body bend over, and quickly towel herself off. He followed and started drying himself off. He left the shorts next to her discarded bathing suit. She was still wet, but she walked into the house. He dried himself off for a few more seconds and then followed her again.

He closed the glass door behind himself and looked for her. He looked down the hall and saw that her bedroom light was on. He walked down the hall, and peered in. He saw her bent over ass wiggling in front of him. She stood up and turned to regard him. He stared at her, his erection pointing in front of him.

She glanced down at it and grinned. She raised an eyebrow and met his eyes.

"Lie down on the bed Scott. Do you have a safe word?" She asked.

"What? Hey… What would I need a safe word for?" He asked.

"Scott. If we do this, I want you to give me a safe word, because if you say 'no', I will just increase whatever I am doing to you." She said.

Scott was at a loss for words. He gaped at her and then he noticed she had bent over to get a shoe box from her closet. He stared suspiciously at it. He looked into her eyes and saw she was waiting for an answer.

"Shoe box. My safe word is shoe box." He said. He hoped she would open it, but she did not.

"My safe word is uh... penguin. If I say penguin, you stop, got it?" Keri said.

"Penguin. I understand." He said. What the hell is going on? He wondered to himself.

She read it in his face, and she laughed.

"I know it's a little weird, but it's always smart to have safe words." Keri said.

"But… I don't understand what we need safe words for..." He trailed off, again inviting explanation.

She just grinned at him.

"Lie on the bed." Keri said firmly.

Scott looked apprehensively at the bed, back at Keri, and then sighed. He climbed on the bed and lay on his back. He noticed there was a large headboard behind his head. He looked back at Keri and she was walking towards him. He lay there and watched as her lithe body moved forward. He glanced down at her hands and saw she had something in her hands.

"Put this on." She handed him something.

He stretched the material out and realized it was a blindfold.

"A blindfold?" Scott asked.

Keri slapped him across the face. Not hard, but hard enough for him to stare at her in shock.

"What…" Scott started. "I'm sorry."

He quickly put the blindfold on.

Keri smiled and looked at his cheek. It was a little red. She grinned to herself.

Scott was lying on the bed, hands by his side. She bent down and pulled out another shoe box from under her bed. She pulled out two sets of handcuffs and let the metal clink together.

Scott started, hearing the metal. He lay perfectly still though, no doubt thinking to let her be in control now.

"Give me your right hand." Keri said softly. She almost hoped he would refuse so she could punish him again. But he complied instantly.

She took the hand and gently closed one side of the handcuffs around his wrist. She extended the arm and locked the other side of the handcuffs around the headboard. She smiled in satisfaction.

She walked to the other side of the bed carrying the other set of handcuffs. She reached out and grabbed his left hand and handcuffed it to the bed.

Keri stepped back and spoke.

"Want to use your safe word yet?" She asked playfully.

"Not yet, although I'm kind of scared." Scott replied truthfully.

"Don't be… much." She said.

Keri looked at Scott. His erection had sagged, and wasn't hard anymore. She wondered how to rectify the situation. She walked silently to the middle of the bed. She bent over, and placed her mouth over the head of his penis.

It surged to life in her mouth. She closed her teeth on it gently. It stiffened and she opened her mouth wider to accommodate it.

She opened her mouth and leaned back up. His erection now stood straight up again. She grinned to herself. She climbed on the bed, her naked breasts swaying as she did so.

She pushed Scott's legs apart and sat cross legged between them. She had put the shoe box on the bed previously and she looked inside for something appropriate. She extended her right hand and grabbed his balls.

She gently rolled them around her palm. His dick was very hard and she watched it intently. She continued massaging his balls for a full minute. She then grabbed the shaft and squeezed softly. She didn't start going up and down, she just gripped tightly, then released, gripped tightly, and released. She noticed it had some interesting effects on Scott. He gently pulled against his restraints as she squeezed, and let them go slack when she relented. She grinned to herself.

She let go of his shaft and moved back to his balls. She massaged them and her other hand came forward. It went below his balls.

Her middle finger gently slid between Scott's cheeks.

"Wait…" Scott said.

Keri did not wait.

Her middle finger came to a halt on Scott's anus. She moved it slowly back and forth over the little opening. It tightened reflexively and she almost chuckled to herself. Scott remained silent however, after his initial surprise.

She pulled her finger back out. She reached into the open shoe box to her side and pulled out a tube of lubrication. She hastily lathered her middle finger.

"Spread your legs, wide." Keri said quickly.

Scott did so, bringing his knees up. It presented his asshole to her much easier.

"Any last words?" Keri said.

"Please… I've never… not there. I mean, I haven't before, it's just…." Scott trailed off helplessly. He was willing to go as far as she was, he just was afraid.

"Don't worry, I will be gently." Keri said with a smirk. She looked up to make sure his blindfold was still in place, and seeing it was, she tightened the grip on his balls.

She brought her lubed middle finger towards his asshole. She gently traced the little opening before attempting to enter. Scott let out a cry as she pushed forward.

The lubrication eased her middle finger into Scott's ass with ease. His muscles were not used to anything entering from this direction and protested. She moved her finger up and down, pressing against the tight muscles.

Scott himself shivered, and his hips bucked once. She leg go of his balls and slapped his thigh.

"Stay still. And spread your legs wider, it will make it easier." Keri said.

Scott did so, and Keri inserted her finger down to the middle knuckle. Scott twitched again, but voiced no protest. Keri started easing the finger in and out, simulating thrusts.

His asshole clamped tightly on her finger and she was surprised at how tight he was. She leaned forward to give him a bonus.

Her mouth found his dick again and she gently started sucking on the head. Her middle finger started going faster and Scott let a moan escape his lips. Keri pulled off for a moment only to voice one concern.

"Tell me way in advance before you cum ok?" She said cheerily.

"Ok." Scott murmered.

Keri returned her attention to his dick. Her tongue massaged the head and her mouth sucked hungrily on the shaft. Her middle finger was still working on Scott's asshole as she gave him head.

Scott was trying not to twitch, his asshole hurt, but felt good. He couldn't describe the way the pain made him feel good, so he didn't bother trying. Keri's mouth worked wonders on his dick and he felt his balls begin to tighten.

"If you keep this up for a few more minutes, I will cum." He said.

Keri looked up at him and continued her attention on his dick. She slowed though, and her middle finger eased partially out. She let her middle finger tease the entrance of his ass, inserting and then pulling out quickly, tracing the opening, then inserting again, but not very far. She moved her mouth from his dick to his balls. She started sucking on the skin of his ball sack and Scott let out a gasp of pleasure. Keri glanced at the head of his dick and she saw a drop of pre-cum on his dick. She moved her mouth up to dab at it and then returned to his balls. She eased her finger away from his asshole. Her right hand had been propping herself up and she gently cupped his balls with it. She moved her mouth away.

"So are you good and ready?" She asked.

"Oh yes." Scott said immediately.

"Good… but not quite yet…" She trailed off. She wiped her finger off on a napkin and then stood.

His dick was engorged and fully erect. Scott's arms were hanging limply from the bedposts and she noticed him lick his lips in anticipation. Keri lifted one leg high and stood on top of the bed. The springs protested and she swung her other leg over Scott's body.

She backed up a few feet and then leaned forward to put weight on her hands. She got down on her knees and her hands were by Scott's hips. Her excited pussy was inches away from his face as she got into the sixty nine position. She eased her own hips down and thrust her pelvis out. She felt his nose against her slit.

Keri closed her eyes in anticipation and moved a little farther back. Scott needed no verbal instructions, and his tongue darted out.

Scott felt the wet slit rub against his nose and he knew what he had to do. He couldn't see, but he didn't need to at this point. His tongue darted forward and gingerly pressed through her lips. His tongue roamed up and flicked her clit. Keri wiggled her hips slightly and pressed backwards into Scott. He licked down, and teased his tongue against her moist opening.

He moved up again and gently caressed her swollen clit. She moaned in pleasure as his tongue worked on her clit.

Keri decided to encourage this behavior, so she bent with her back, not moving her pussy away from Scott's eager mouth, but arched so she herself could satisfy him. She sucked gingerly on his head and then moved down and sucked on his shaft. After a brief pause, his licking returned in full force as he fiercely lapped at her swollen wet slit.

Keri felt an orgasm building inside of her. She fell down against Scott, her body lying on top of his. Her pussy still pressed against his face. She lifted her left hand to her left tit and began tweaking her nipple. Her right hand moved around to her ass. Her middle finger, already having invaded one asshole, now invaded another. She gently unclenched and inserted her finger inside her own ass. She toyed with the opening as Scott sucked hard against her clit.

Her finger jammed farther inside of her tiny asshole, and her face was screwed up with pain and pleasure. Scott knew she was doing this, although he couldn't see. The sound was driving him wild.

Keri couldn't take much more. Her face pressed against Scott's dick as her hips pumped against his face.

Scott wished she would continue giving him head, but figured she wanted to tease him more. Keri felt her body tingle as the orgasm approached.

She cried out as it hit her. Her middle finger was squeezed as her ass muscles clenched around it. Her lips felt like they were burning as the waves of pleasure rolled over her. She arched her back up enough so that her nipples rubbed against Scott's stomach. The gently brushing caused her rock hard nipples to ache and she cried out again. Her slit was pressed forcefully into Scott's mouth and his tongue divided her folds and sucked on her tender taste. She moved her left hand down and gently rubbed her clit as she came down from her orgasm high.

"Oh fuck." She simply said. She twitched against Scott, whose tongue was still lapping eagerly away.

With reluctance, she gently withdrew her middle finger and pressed up from Scott's midsection. She crawled forward on her knees and then sat on Scott's chest, not with all he weight, but enough so that a wet spot appeared where her slit pressed.

She turned around and looked down at Scott. His blindfold was still in place and his hands dangling uselessly. She rolled off of him and bent down to his face.

Her tongue flicked against his lips and he opened his mouth expectantly. She moved closer and they shared a passionate kiss. She sucked gingerly the taste out of his mouth and into her own. It always turned her on, kissing someone after oral sex, either way, giving, or receiving.

They kissed slowly and hungrily. Keri looked at Scott and giggled to herself.

"I bet you're wondering when it's your turn aren't you." Keri asked.

"Anything you say." Scott replied. "I'm yours, remember."

Keri grabbed his cock and started slowly pumping it.

"What was that?" She said.

He swayed against the restraints as the hand pumped his shaft.

"I'm yours. Do anything." He said.

She smiled to herself. She let go of his dick and went back to her shoebox.

She pulled out a small dildo. She lubricated it adequately, and then massaged some lubrication onto Scott's tender asshole. She used the dildo to tease Scott's anal entrance for a few minutes. His dick was throbbing it needed release.

Keri gently pushed against Scott's asshole. It clenched and protested, but the lubrication and Keri's gentle pushing inched the dildo slowly into his opening. Scott's face was contorted with mixed reactions, as hers was previously. He spread his legs wider, without any prompting and the dildo slid father in. When Keri was satisfied she told him to clench his ass together.

He did so, and Keri let go of the dildo. It stayed wedged in his asshole and she smiled.

Keri stepped onto the bed again. She crouched down, and then arranged her legs appropriately. She was crouched over Scott's hard phallus.

Without giving him any warning, she grabbed his dick with one hand. She used her other hand to open her tender folds and then in one quick motion she guided his large prick into her wet hole.

Scott cried out as he felt himself enter Keri. Keri gasped as she sunk down onto his member.

Keri started grinding slowly. She leaned one hand back and found the dildo, and gently teased it a little farther inside of him. Her other hand reached forward onto his chest and found one of his nipples. She pinched it hard, and twisted it slightly.

Scott cried out in pain. His nipple hurt and the dildo in his ass hurt. His dick however was being stimulated more than he could ever remember. Her hot pussy was tight around his dick. Keri's rocking motion had him almost over the edge already.

Keri ground the dildo farther into Scott, farther than he probably wanted, but that was the point. She moved her other hand to his other nipple, and gave it the same treatment. He cried out in pain and his cry sent shivers down Keri's spine. It made her nipples throb and her clit cry out for attention, it turned her on that much.

Scott felt the dildo invading his asshole and he bucked his hips forward and thrust harder into Keri. Keri felt his movements and worked to counter them. As he drew back, she did as well, and when he slammed forward against his restraints and into her, she let herself sink hard down onto his member. She felt another orgasm building as they fucked hard.

Scott thrust as hard as he could. His lack of mobility hindered him but it didn't matter. His balls were aching and his dick throbbed for release. Keri toyed the dildo in farther and it pushed him over the edge. The pain brought his orgasm up quick and powerfully. He felt the first wave of it enter Keri's wet slit. The sounds they were making were turning them both on more, the wet folds and squishing sounds that they made.

Keri felt Scott loose his sperm inside of her. She ground forward against his dick for all she was worth. His primal grunting turning her on. She continued writhing until she was sure he was completely spent.

Scott collapsed against the bed. His dick was still hard, and he felt Keri slide off. He felt the dildo ease out of his ass and he breathed in relief.

Scott felt Keri's mouth cover his dick again. His dick pulsed in her mouth as after effects of his orgasm. Keri swallowed the leftover fluid from his spent dick eagerly, and licked up and down the shaft to clean it off. She positioned herself over Scott's mouth and instructed him to do the same. He did so, albeit reluctantly. He wasn't sure about tasting his own sperm, but he had done far worse things already, so he gave in and sucked eagerly at her opening. After Keri was satisfied she moved off of him, surveying him one last time. She took the dildo and shoved in back in the shoe box and then took out the hand cuff key.

She gently cupped his face and brushed his cheek with her nails. She tugged the blindfold off and he blinked at her with a grin on his face. She smiled back, and leaned down to kiss him.

She undid each of his restraints and he rubbed his wrists in relief. He sat up. She sat down on the bed next to him and leaned against him. Her head rested gently on his shoulder and he put an arm around her.

"That was… almost indescribable." Scott said.

"Almost?" Keri asked. "Then describe it."

"It was amazing, you are amazing." He started.

"I'm not in charge anymore Scott. You can say and do whatever you want. Thank you for letting me though… giving me what I needed." She said softly.

"You are amazing." Scott repeated.

Keri looked up at him and then quickly looked down. She blushed and spoke into her naked lap.

"You aren't like... weirded out?" She asked tentatively.

"No. I… it was great." He said quickly.

"Have you ever done anything like that before?" She asked.

"No, nothing, never been submissive like that." He said.

"You weren't really being submissive… you were just handcuffed. I could teach you a little more about this area of sex though… if you wanted." Keri said, again looking down at her lap.

Scott wondered how this woman could be embarrassed after what they had done together. He squeezed her shoulder.

"I'm yours to teach." He said.

"How do you know if you like the feel of a car? You drive it." Keri said, and then looked at Scott.

"If you want to know more about this way of doing things, you will have to be the one in control sometimes. I can show you how a slave acts." Keri said. "I like doing both, being in control, and being totally controlled."

Scott looked at her in bewilderment.

Keri slid off the bed; she favored him with a grin and then looked down at the floor. She softly fell down onto her knees, and continued staring at the floor.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked.

"Whatever you wish Master." Keri said softly.

"What?" He demanded.

"Whatever you wish Master." Keri repeated.

"I'm not sure I understand." Scott.

"If my answer does not please you Master, you may punish me in any way you see fit, it is my pleasure to be taught how to serve you better Master." Keri said, not looking up from the floor.