Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her pelvis into my groin, "Trust me I can. Unless it's a weapon, your organ is already hard. I'll tell you a secret - You cannot see it but I have a nagging itch down there, and the newly-formed moisture makes it more annoying. I know you are not a doctor but can you think of a good treatment for my condition?"

I smirked, "Do you mean a cream, paste, or tablets?"

Kim's pelvis began gyrating on my stiff prick, "You are such a jerk! Do you want me to beg you?"

"Why not? Before, you mocked me for having similar intentions."

"True, but I wanted you to see the pictures I took before getting distracted by overthinking about 'physical activity..."

"Honey, let me just sit here and stare at your beautiful eyes for half an hour. I'll leave after that, happy I was close to you..."

"Riley, I see you decided to torture me. Would you, please, do me the honor of taking me to bed and ravaging my body until I climax?"

"Now you are talking! Playing hard to get is not you. I told you I wanted ALL of you. I may be a nice guy but I am attracted to you like no other woman I ever had."

We went to her bedroom. It was a classic feminine one with pink and white colors all over and a soft bed.

I sat on the bed, gazed at her, and said, "Undress for me."

Her eyes flickered, and she began removing her clothes slowly one after the other. First came the shoes and the socks, then she unbuttoned her blouse at a snail's pace. Eventually, her soft bra was revealed. Was it a D cup? DD cup? I wasn't sure. However, it was much bigger than the tits I played with before. The skirt followed. Her soft, flat tummy with the concave navel was beautiful!

She let me enjoy the view for a moment, watching my eyes constantly like a hawk. And then her hands moved to her back and she unclasped her bra. Seconds later the bra landed on the carpet, and I witnessed her voluptuous breasts with all their glory. For a middle aged lady with such a huge size, I expected her tits to sag severely or be pendulous. I was wrong! There was some sag, but it was mild and actually added to the appearance of being natural vs enhanced by surgery.

Unbeknownst to me, I gasped, and my mouth remained open.

Kim giggled, "Honey, you better close your mouth before a fly goes inside."

I whispered, "Lady, these are by far the greatest tits ever!"

She didn't respond and removed her panties. Her trimmed bush hair was brownish and had a nice triangular shape to it. It ended a few millimeters above her love nub. Her labia had a couple of small drops. My initial instinct was to lick them but I resisted.

I smiled at Kim, "God must love you. Creating such a perfect body is amazing. I may be standing still now, but restraining myself from touching you is a major struggle. I won't be able to hold for long."

"It's your turn to undress now. So far I have seen your arm muscles and abs. I wish to see the whole package."

I opened my shirt and exposed my dark hairy chest. I knew my muscle tone was excellent. Exercising regularly and working as a construction worker helped. Kim ogled my pectorals and her gaze descended to my flat abs. After a short delay, I removed my pants and boxers at the same time. My 8" hard pole pointed high up, waiting for the action to begin. She stared at my member and then the large hairy sack. I noticed a satisfactory smile on her face.

I approached her magnificent body, and my palm touched her amazing breast. It was firm and smooth. I kissed her and said, "I've never heard about large mammaries being so pleasantly firm and standing up like that, unless one counts rare blessed teenagers. What's your secret?"

She giggled, "No secrets here. It's genetic. My mother, god bless her soul, also had large boobs that never sagged too much."

I sighed, "Sorry for you, little lady, I think I found new toys to play with. I mean, a new hobby..."

She placed her small palm on my shaft, "Only if I am allowed to have a hobby of my own."

We moved to bed, and she leaned down, placing her head on my tummy. Her palm caressed my cock, exploring it with her fingers. She touched the sensitive spongy head, and it jerked slightly. Her face descended until her lips met the tip. She kissed it softly, and her palm enveloped my shaft. She used both hands to cover the large girth and started bobbing slowly. Her lips spread as wide as she could and the head disappeared into her mouth. She licked the soft head and I felt something leaking on her tongue. Kim rolled her tongue, trying to assess the taste. She removed my organ from her mouth and murmured, "Your precum taste is very mild. I hope the main course will have more flavor."

She inserted my cock back into her mouth, and gradually, the visible part became shorter and shorter. I let her set the pace. She gagged when 3/4 were buried deep in her throat. She waited for a moment and then gingerly let it slide further. To my astonishment, she was able to take all of it! I didn't understand how she did it - Her mouth was small and I estimated the distance from her lips to the back of her head to be around 7"... After watching her tilting her head with my pecker inside, the only conclusion I could make was that the soft head passed through her pharynx (Into the upper part of her esophagus?). My thoughts were distracted by her blow job. This lady was fantastic. My cock was squeezed expertly between her tongue and palate on the way inside, and was thoroughly milked on the way out.

The pleasure was immense, but I hated to be the only one being pleasured; I carefully maneuvered my body into a 69, ensuring my rod was still engulfed by her mouth. Soon enough, my tongue began licking her moist labia, tasting her juices. Her moans were muffled by my large member that occupied most of her oral cavity. I inserted 2 fingers into her tight pussy and started rubbing the inside walls. Her breathing and pulse rate increased. My own arousal reached a tipping point, and I knew I had to hurry if I wanted Kim and me to cum simultaneously. My fingers concentrated on her vagina's front wall, knowing the G spot was located there. Kim began to shiver, and her breathing turned irregular. Next, my thumb found her clitty and massaged it lightly, while my other palm tweaked her glorious tit.

Her body jiggled and started moving erratically, as her mouth sucked my cock fast and hard. I could hold my explosion for another half a minute before erupting down her throat. Her muffled cries stopped temporarily to prevent her from choking but resumed once the rate of my slimy stuff pouring into her mouth diminished.

Kim kept my shriveled prick in her mouth and used it as a pacifier. Her shaking continued for as long as my fingers manipulated her cunt. I slowed down gradually and, eventually, pulled my fingers out.

Her eyes were wide open, and she stared at me intently. I gazed at her and inserted into my mouth the 2 fingers that were parked in her pussy before. I licked them lovingly, and muttered, "Your juices are tasty!"

She hugged me, and I saw a tear in her eye.

I lifted her chin, kissed her gently, and said, "I am sorry if it hurt. I could not control my organ's size or my orgasm."

She smiled, "Silly goose, nothing hurts. I am happy!..."

"Good. I think my hunger for you got satiated only temporarily. I was thinking about a more traditional sex next time. How long will it take you to recover and be ready for seconds?"

Kim hugged me, "Darling, ready whenever you are..."

12