Le Français Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinead pivoted the conversation, asking more about Connor's work and the hospital. She found herself easing into basic interrogation techniques, asking him prompting questions. Smiling to encourage more detail, nodding along as if agreeing. Connor began to smile more, leaning forward in his seat, engaged in the conversation. Talking about himself.

By the time they ordered dessert, Connor was taking glances down at Sinead's lips, and occasionally at her cleavage. She knew she didn't have much there to offer, but she also knew how to make use of what she did have. The pushup bra was doing work tonight to fill out the bust of her dress.

The dress Marc had bought her didn't need that effort though. It accented her slim frame instead of needing her to adapt to it. She'd worn it once since that night, just looking at herself in the mirror after a long fucking day at work, and it had made her feel gorgeous even with messy hair and bags under her eyes from scanning computer screens and printouts all day.

Fuck Marc!

Sinead purposefully started to flirt with Connor, reaching across the table to touch his arm. She even traded him bites of their cheesecake slices.

Connor was attractive. His mixed heritage gave him a beautifully handsome face. He also had nicely sized hands, and they had to be dextrous if he was a surgeon, right? And he dressed well, his suit fit him. It wasn't quite as tailored as Marc looked when he was done up, but it was nice.

She could fuck him. He was definitely fuckable. And based on how Jules had talked, that was exactly what she thought they both needed. Sinead was, to Jules' knowledge, on a dry spell, and so was Connor. Technically Sineadwas on a dry spell since what had happened with Marc had only been her giving him oral and him rubbing her pussy, but she was also fucking herselfa lot at home so it didn'tfeel like a dry spell.

"Let me pay my half," Sinead said, reaching into her purse as the waitress brought over the check.

"No, please," Connor said. "It's a first date, I have to pay."

Marc wouldn't care if it was the first or tenth-

"OK," Sinead said, interrupting her own thoughts becauseFuck Marc. "If you're sure."

They didn't have any other plans. No movie, or going dancing, or even for a drink at a bar. Connor brought her home and got out of the car to open the door for her.

"Thanks," Sinead said, looking up at Connor as he huddled close to her in the cold and smiled down at her. He was definitely fuckable. Nice face, nice lips. Strong chin. Good hands.

She went on her toes in her boots and kissed him on the cheek. "Have a good night," she said and went into her building.

Upstairs in her apartment, she went into her room and stripped off her dress, looking at herself in the mirror in her lingerie. She'd been planning on fucking him. Why the fuck hadn't she invited him up? He'd been hoping for it. By the look on his face when she'd kissed his cheek, maybe even expecting it. So why was she alone?

Sinead stripped off her bra and took down the dress, slipped it on, and looked at herself in the mirror. Then she slipped one shoulder off, letting it fall and expose her tit. Then the other, and she felt it slip down her body and slither to the floor.

It didn't take long, once she was on her bed, the gusset of her thong pulled to the side as she slowly pumped her dildo into herself.

"Fuck, Marc," she whimpered, hating that it was getting her off.

Chapter 28

"Another interruption," Marc said. "Cela a été une semaine chargée."

"C'est toi qui m'a demandé de travailler vite," Astrid replied as she strutted into his office. Her green hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing an outfit that was entirely inappropriate for the office, consisting of a loose-knit sweater that looked like it belonged to a homeless addict, it was so full of holes, and a pair of skintight jeans that might as well have been the fashion-horror that were jeggings.

"Your accent is getting better," Marc said. "Bien joué."

"Rosetta stone," Astrid smiled demurely, plopping herself down in the chair across from his desk. Jillian hadn't escorted her back to his office, and Marc again wondered at how Astrid of all people could get Jillian to let her by. Not for the first time he wondered if she had seduced his secretary.

"I assume you have something for me then?" Marc asked.

"I do," Astrid nodded. "And it's good. Good enough that your little gifts won't be enough for this sort of off-the-books work."

"How much do I owe you?" Marc asked.

"No money," Astrid shook her head, leaning forward as she smirked a little. "I've dug up dirt on this Victor character that has a lot of threads coming off of it leading in interesting directions. I don't know what you're doing working with a guy like that, but forthis kind of work I need some more... personal compensation."

Marc sighed and glanced towards the heavens for a moment before looking back at her. "Name your price, Astrid," he said.

"I want a night with you and Felicity," she said. "Like the last time."

Marc had had a feeling this was where she was going. While he and Astrid had never had sex themselves, when they had circled around each other a couple of years ago and discovered they had the same proclivities there had been one night of exploration. An exchange of sorts; of knowledge, and technique. Two Dominants, one submissive. Felicity, of course, had been willing to do as he asked. It had been one hell of a night for her, and Marc had extended the aftercare for her into a full day, she'd been so overwhelmed.

Astrid had never asked for a repeat of that night. At least until now.

"I'll need to see if she is willing," Marc said cautiously.

"Oh, please," Astrid said. "If you ask her to, she'll be more than happy to do it. Your little princess sub is wrapped around your finger as much as you are around hers."

Marc wasn't sure how he felt about Astrid thinking he was wrapped around Felicity's finger, but she didn't know the deal. The real deal.

"Still, a decision like that is something she deserves a say in, not just being ordered into it," Marc said. "So I'll make the proposal. I assume you'll hold the information until you get an answer?"

Astrid shrugged a little and leaned back in her seat, reaching her arms up and stretching before reaching back over her shoulders and holding onto the back of the chair. She knew full well that doing so had lifted her shirt higher, revealing one of her tits through a hole in her sweater. "It's only fair, I think," she said.

"Unless you're planning on me doing something with that, put it away," Marc said, affecting a darker, more growly tone. His Dom voice.

"Mmm, threats don't mean much if they won't get followed through on, Marc," Astrid smirked. "You should know better than that."

Marc looked across the desk at her, knowing that she had thrown down a gauntlet. She'd done it flippantly, not really expecting him to respond. Maybe she even meant it as a joke. But her demand of Felicity as payment, and her general attitude, had all been a bit much, and Marc wasn't in a mood to let the younger woman off the hook. He opened a drawer on his desk and pulled out a small remote, pressing a button. Within a moment the glass wall and door that looked out into the main work area of the floor went opaque, a silvery grey that blocked all vision both ways.

Astrid raised an eyebrow at him.

Marc stood, coming around the side of his desk, and stood next to her. "Dernière chance," he said.

"Tu sais que je ne te taillerai pas une pipe," Astrid said.

"I know," Marc said. "I didn't tell you to suck my cock though, did I? So why are you thinking about doing it?"

Astrid blanched a little at that one, flushing just slightly. Marc reached down and pinched Astrid's nipple between his thumb and forefinger, firmly but not painfully. She had a nice breast - not massive like Felicity, or small and petite like Sinead. It was well endowed, and ruddy pink areola and nipple with a small barbell piercing. Marc twisted that piercing slightly, and Astrid only sniffed in a little air as she otherwise didn't react.

"Good boys suck on nipples," Astrid said after a moment. Another challenge.

Marc pulled on the exposed nipple, tugging it and her forward in the seat insistently, as they locked eyes. "Put it away, or you'll be leaving here with a nipple clamp locked onto it," Marc said.

"Fuck, fine," Astrid grumbled, lowering her arms.

Marc let go of her nipple as the sweater dropped, and he leaned back against his desk.

"Do you really have a clamp and a lock in your desk?" Astrid asked.

"That's for you to wonder," Marc smirked. "Now, unless you are planning to take a walk with your shadow self and be my sub for a couple of hours, you need to leave. I have work to do, and will get you your answer."

Astrid stood and air kissed Marc quickly before heading to the door, but stopped before she opened it. "You know," she said. "I'd take a turn if you would."

Marc smirked and shook his head. "My ass couldn't take what you would do to it."

The green-haired hacker barked a laugh and left.

Returning to his seat, Marc flipped off the opacity but didn't get straight back to work. Instead, he took out his phone, his thumb hovering over Felicity's contact before scrolling down to Sineads.

Will have something on our friend from the bar soon.

It took almost half an hour before he got a reply text.

How soon? Sinead asked.

Marc considered the ask he needed to make of Felicity, and whether Astrid would take the promise of the encounter as enough forward payment.

Soon. Next Monday, possibly," he sent. One week would be enough.

I'll be ready, Sinead texted back.

Marc smiled.

====================================

Thanks so much for reading! Votes and Comments both go a long way to letting me AND the commissioner know that you are enjoying the story. In case you are interested, ThL also commissions character art for the ladies of Le Français.

Reminder: Le Français will jump around in categories so make sure to give a follow to ensure you'll see the next instalments!

====================================