Lee, Leigh & Family

Story Info
Two hot women make Daddy an irresistible offer.
2.9k words
4.46
109k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"I swear to God Nicki, I don't mind that Daddy dates younger women – but he dates such skanks!" Shanna Harrison said as she poured her second cup of coffee of the morning. Her nightshirt was unbuttoned almost to the navel and her red hair was tousled, but Nicolette took no notice, she was used to her sister's exhibitionistic streak and it actually amused her.

"Did you know that he's been spotted around town with Vanessa Pelham?" Nicolette said, sipping her tea. She knew that bit of information would get a rise out of her younger sister.

"FUCK, no!" Shanna snarled. She and Vanessa had detested each other since kindergarten, they'd competed for everything, including Head Cheerleader, which has gone to Vanessa. Shanna's sister always teased her that her big boobs got in the way of the routines and that was all the players, spectators and other cheerleaders were looking at. Vanessa was a pretty, leggy redhead, but she had only 34C tits and Shanna had a curvy, lush 34DD / 26 / 36 figure on a 5'8" frame. It had served her well post-graduation, Shanna now worked as a model for both art & photography classes and also as a lingerie model on certain occasions.

Nicolette understood her father's attraction for pretty girls – both she and her younger sister shared his attraction for sexy, younger girls. Nicki had a boyfriendand a girlfriend, although the BF was on his way out – too demanding, too controlling.

Shanna currently had a female lover, an older woman she knew through work. Her sister was bi, but highly selective and there wasn't currently a man on her radar she was interested in. The older woman, in her early 30's, was a lingerie model who played with girls discreetly, lest hervery public image be tarnished.

"We should set Daddy up with some of our friends," Shanna smiled as the warm brew eased her tensions. "I know quite a few of my girlfriends would love to fuck him – he's only a little past 40 and he looks at least 10 years younger, from all the sports he plays. He's a nice catch too, with Mom paying him all that alimony and the Bookstore finally making money."

Shanna's mother had met Lee Harrison at an Antiquarian Book fair, they'd been amused by the fact they had the same first & last names, although British-born Leigh Harrison spelled hers in that manner. They liked each other right away and snuck off to a nearby motel to fuck, it became a daily routine, until Leigh's roommate-girlfriend found out and insisted she make a choice. To Julia's surprise, Leigh chose Lee.

They'd opened the Booke Nooke together and run it together, Leigh taking evenings to write. Little by little in the intervening years, her writing became more successful. She wrote lesbian fiction when that particular genre was taking off, then segued into an erotic Lesbian Vampire series that had been optioned for an upcoming film. Leigh grew more and more successful and became involved with people that were far beyond her husband's simple, down-to-earth tastes. She had an affair with another female author and realized as much as she loved her husband, women were her preference, men were a side dish on her sexual menu.

Leigh asked for, and was granted, a divorce from Lee. She paid him a nice tidy sum that enabled him to buy some even rarer books for the store and his reputation as a "go to" expert grew. Leigh and Lee remained friends, their girls were sure they still shagged every once in a while.

"Do you have anyone in mind for Daddy as a playmate?" Shanna asked her sister, reaching for a buttered crumpet and munching it noisily.

Nicki smiled and put Grape Jelly on her crumpet. She was wearing only a bathrobe, which was coming open. Her tanned, athletic body was almost on full view, but it barely registered with Shanna. "The funny thing is, I was thinking of someone like you. If you weren't his daughter, I think you'd be perfect."

Shanna laughed uproariously. "Oh, that's just too funny. I was thinking you'd be perfect for Daddy ... you know, ifyou weren't his daughter." She laughed again.

The girls sat around their apartment for a few minutes, then Nicolette spoke quietly. "You know Shanna ... wecould do it."

Shanna's eyes went wide as saucers. "You're not suggesting ...?"

"That we fuck Daddy? Sure – Mom told me he's a dynamite fuck, I can't say I haven't thought about it."

"You've thought about fuckingDaddy?" Shanna said, astonished at her older sibling's lurid confession.

"You know better than anyone what a kinky bitch I am, little sister," Nicki said, sipping her tea. "I'm pretty open about my sexuality and I do what I want. No bullshit or head games, beyond that, anything goes."

Shanna looked at her sister and shook her head. One thing Nicki wasn't was dull, that much was true. The slender brunette lived life like it was a challenge and had their mother's inner fire.

"If wedid do it ... and I'm not saying we will ... would we do it together or one-on-one?" Shanna asked.

"Aha! You are interested, you little slut! I knew it, you're as big a perv as I am. Ha! We'd do Daddy together, of course – you know how much I love to watch you fuck!"

Shanna did know – Nicki had confessed that whenever Shanna brought a date home, she'd spy on them screwing. Recently, the girls had shared a pretty fashion model in an all-girl threesome, but this would be their first time ever sharing a man.

"I think we should go for it Nicki – I'm overdue for an adventure and the idea of Daddy and Vanessa makes me so fucking mad. I think I know how we can do it, too. Let's have Daddy over for dinner Friday, then we'll get him a bit buzzed and refuse to let him drive. We'll make him stay over, then go change, put on sexy lingerie and ... well, what do you think?"

"I think you've made me very wet ... I don't have to work today, care to go back to bed and take care of what you've started?" Nicki beamed.

Shanna nodded, the sisters linked arms and went to their shared bedroom. They only had two bedrooms for appearances sake, they'd been sleeping together for quite some time now. This was another reason Shanna hadn't freaked over the suggestion of incestuous sex with Lee, since moving in together, the girls were no strangers to each other's bodies. Ever since the night of Nicki's confession, the girls had often slaked their thirsts for pussy if neither had a date that night and Nicki, had she been honest, knew her sister was the best girl-lover she had ever been with.

The girls went back to bed, of course, they didn't sleep a wink. They played girl-on-girl games until nearly lunchtime, using oils, vibes and fingers and tongues to please each other, then had lunch and went at it again. They might have even gone after dinner, but Shanna had a date with her older female lover, so Nicki just stayed in and cleaned and got things ready for their upcoming night of passion with their father.

Shanna called and invited Lee to dinner Friday, telling him to bring his appetite. She prepared a big pot of Chicken Stew, with Dumplings, her father's favorite. She and her sister had a little play-time that afternoon, just to keep themselves in the mood and they jointly picked out their outfits. Shanna chose a dark green, lace teddy that brought out her eyes and fiery red hair. Nicki went for a sheer black peignoir, with garters and stockings, she wanted to wrap herself around Lee and fuck him silly. Both girls had treated themselves to a new pair of sexy, high heeled pumps for the bedroom games.

Lee came over, wearing a tanned sports coat, white turtleneck and a broad smile. He gave his girls big hugs, taking them both in. The girls had decided to dress for attention, skirts on the short side and low-cut tops. Lee noticed, he was a man, after all.

"Wow – look at my two babies, you're suchbabes. You're all grown up now!" Lee complimented them.

"Thank You, Daddy," Shanna said in a soft, dulcet tone. The girls had this all planned out, Shanna was playing if soft and demure, while Nicki was almost openly flirty. Both girls made sure their father got plenty of chances to see they were big girls now, fully grown, vibrant & sexy young women. Over dinner, they kept his wine glass filled, sometimes when he wasn't paying attention. By around 9 PM, Lee had a good buzz on.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening girls, it's been too long since I spent a night with my girls, but I should be getting home, I ..."

"Daddy," Shanna chided "We're not letting you go anywhere, you're in no condition to drive."

Nicki nodded. "She's right Daddy, you're a little too blitzed, you can stay a while longer or stay over and sleep it off. Shanna and I can share my room and you can stay here overnight."

Lee nodded. "You're probably right girls, but I didn't bring anything to sleep in."

Shanna pressed on. "It's a warm night Daddy, you can sleep in the raw. We'll go make up the bedroom for you, but have some more wine if you want, relax – we'll take care of you."

In more ways than one, Nicki thought of her sister's double-entendre. The two young women went into Nicki's room where they'd laid out their "seduction suits". Shanna and Nicki were practically falling all over themselves with excitement.

"Daddy looks so fuckin'hot," Shanna practically squealed. "I sure can see why he attracts all those younger women, I can't wait to get him in bed!"

Nicki ran her fingertips over her sister's cheek. "I hope he's not too blitzed to take care of two horny girls. If he is, I'll take care of you – Daddy's not the only one who looks hot."

Shanna smiled. "Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Ready?"

Nicki nodded, the girls joined hands and walked into the living room. Lee's eyes practically bugged out of his head when he saw them, but he tried to stay cool, these were his daughters, so he knew nothing was going on. "Don't you two look pretty, is it time for bed already?"

Shanna sat on the sofa on one side of her father, Nicki on the other. Both girls took his hand.

"Yes Daddy, we're going to bed ... but not to sleep!" Shanna said to Lee in a soft tone.

Nicki continued. "Daddy, we have a proposition for you. We simply don't like all those sleazy girls you've been dating. Okay, you're into younger, kinky women – nothing wrong with that, is there Shanna?"

Shanna shook her head. "We like naughty young women too, to be honest." Ron was a bit surprised at that, but Shanna soldiered on. "We have a proposition for you Daddy – stop dating all those skanks and we'll take care of all your sexual needs ourselves, right Nicki?"

Ron was rocked to the core. "Girls, I can't do that – that's incest, you're my ..."

Shanna pressed her case. "Daddy, in case you hadn't noticed ... and let's not kid ourselves, younoticed ... your daughters aren't little girls anymore. We sleep withwhoever we want, male or female, and yes, that includes each other, at times. Yes Daddy, your girls are that naughty, but it's a decision we made together. Question is, can you put all this past you, see us as grown, sexy young women who'd like to take you to bed and fuck your brains out?"

Lee age and screwing them silly, he wasn't going to corrupt the girls – they had made the offer and were obviously interested. He thought about Leigh for a moment, but knew that if she found out, knowing her, she'd more than likely be fine with it.

He looked at Shanna, he looked at Leigh and said, silently, "Yes. Okay."

The two beauties jumped on their father and smothered him with passionate kisses, each of them took one arm and led him into Shanna's room, where she had placed candles everywhere. Shanna began to light the spice-scented candles while Nicki began undressing their father, she could see why younger women were turned on by him – he didn't look anywhere near his age and yet, he'd still have the experience to arouse and titillate a young woman. On the bed, Lee just couldn't believe this was happening, but when Shanna came up behind him, in the green teddy that made her look so edible, kissing him as her sister got him naked, reality began to set it. Lee's cock got hard and as he felt it twitch, Nicki swallowed it deeply and began throating him.

Nicki's oral skills were incredible, Shanna sure knew how to kiss – Lee was having a threesome with his own kids and strangely, he felt absolutely no guilt. Shanna's tongue was deep in his mouth as Nicki sucked his cock, Shanna's beautiful tits were pressed against his chest as her sister and she had him reclining on the bed. Shanna moved up on the bed with him and opened the top of her teddy, her tits spilled free. "Play with them, Daddy ... I want you to play with my big fucking tits," Shanna purred.

Nicki was so incredibly turned on watching her father and sister play – he was so rugged and virile and as it turned out, nicely-hung as well. His cock was throbbing and pulsating in her mouth, it was time. "I'm going to fuck you now Daddy, okay?" Nicki purred, slipping out of her lingerie, but keeping her stockings and heels on. She moved over top his cock and slid him in as deep as he could go, then squeezed her muscles around his cock as she began riding him.

"Oh Nicki, you look so good, fucking Daddy, our Daddy,fuck him Nicki,fuck him!" Shanna encouraged her sister, leaning to one side so she and her sister-lover could share a passionate kiss. They put a little extra into it to keep Lee turned on, Nicki felt his cock twitch within her recesses and knew that it had worked.

Nicki liked fucking her father, she liked it very much ... it was easily the equal to her long-time fantasies, his dick filled her nicely and watching him play with and kiss Shanna was a turn-on for her as well. She didn't want to be greedy, so the next time she felt his cock twitch, she removed herself from his cock. Tapping Shanna on the shoulder, she indicated that it was her sister's time to feel his big dick inside her own tight pussy. Shanna didn't have to be told twice.

Shanna loved being fucked doggy-style, so she let her father move in behind, while Nicki got in front of her and spread her long legs. The heady aroma of Nicki's aroused cunt wafted to her nostrils and Shanna dove in, she could feel Lee's hard cock ramming in and out of her well-lubed pussy. "Harder Daddy, I'm a big girl – I don't mind it a bit rough, really give it to me!" Shanna encouraged.

"Okay darlin', you've got it!" Lee grunted, gripping his curvy daughter by her hips and fucking her far more intensely. He was astonished at how passionate the girls were, they'd come by their sex drives naturally, both he and Leigh loved all facets of sex. Shanna was seemingly insatiable though, he continued to screw her hard and all she kept moaning was "Oh yeah Daddy, oh yeah Daddy, fuck that pussy,fuck that pussy!" louder and louder. Lee did as she asked – he fucked that pussy.

Nicki didn't think it could get any better than this – the two people who meant most to her in the world, fucking and sucking her at the same time – and then her little, twisted mind added one more component – Leigh. She knew that she wanted to make that happen, all four of them in bed, writhing around, sharing a night of incestuous passion. Even if it only happened the one time, Nicki wanted all of them to share a bed. She thought the best way might be for her and Shanna to seduce their mother first and take things from there. The thought sent her mind reeling and she began to cum under Shanna's licking tongue.

Shanna, seeing her sister's eyes close and the grimace she made when she orgasmed cross her face, began to let her own orgasm overtake her. Lee felt his daughter's pussy clench around his cock and it was all too much – he let go and came, filling Shanna's pussy with spunk, which his slutty little Nicki began to eat clean as soon as he was out of the way.

Lee knew that he'd be screwing his daughters again this night and likely tomorrow as well. He'd keep his promise and not date other young women, although he wondered to himself if he dared tell Shanna what Vanessa had told him a few nights back? The true reason for their intense rivalry over the past few years was the result of Vanessa's latent desires to get into Shanna's panties ...?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers