Lee, Leigh & Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Me too. I left a piece in my room, damn, my tea's going to be cold," Gabrielle laughed as well.

"I'll get it and make us all some tea, girls. You stay there, back in a jiff."

Their father wasn't gone 5 minutes when a realization hit Gabby hard. She turned to Danni.

"You NEVER leave your door open, you've got a bugaboo about privacy." Danni nodded. "Youwanted me to see you together, you set me up."

"More for Daddy's sake, but yes. I didn't like the sneaking around and I thought the guilt might start getting to Daddy. As for you, your history with boys is as bad as mine used to be, before I gave them up. Now, we've got our own in-house stud to fuck whenever we want, right? As a bonus, if Daddy's tired -- we've goteach other to play with and if we want to play with someone else -- like say, another girl -- well, I've got lots of very cute friends. You and Daddy saved my life Gabby -- I thought it was high time I paid you back for that."

"You did," Gabrielle said, resting her head on her sister's dark stomach and stroking her silky thighs. "With interest."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12