Len's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't want to get a mouth full of soap," he said.

"Then clean it good, baby. Clean it real good 'cause I can't wait to feel your tongue down there."

When they were completely rinsed off they took turns drying each other. Len took a long time toweling between his lover's legs, although she seemed to get wetter rather than dryer. Finally he gave up and they returned to the bed.

Laying down facing opposite direction, Len eagerly began licking the clean pussy presented to him. Astrid moaned, then took him back into her mouth. As he sucked on her swollen clit, Astrid ran her tongue down the length of him, across his balls and on until she was rimming his asshole. Following her lead, Len also moved down until both of them had their tongues in the other's butt. Len had his dick pressed against Astrid's chest and he realized if they kept this up he was not going to be able to keep from cumming again. Reluctantly he pulled away from her and turned around until he was kissing her lips.

As he broke the kiss, Astrid asked, "Are you ready for the rest of your trip?"

"I guess so," he answered. "But I'm not sure what you mean by a 'trip around the world.' What the hell is that about?"

"It means, lover, that you're gonna have me every way possible."

"Uh, okay," he said quizzically.

"That means you're gonna cum in my mouth."

"Done that," he responded.

"And in my cunt."

"That too," he said, hoping that he knew what was coming next.

"And," she said with a smile, "in my butt. Would you like to fuck me in the ass."

"Oh yeah, I sure do. Is that what you really want that."

"Hell yes. I've been thinking about it for two weeks. Have you ever done it there before?"

"No, I haven't," he said. "I told you, we're not too 'experimental.' Mostly just straight missionary sex. Have you done it before?"

"Before I was married to Bill I had a boyfriend who loved to fuck my ass. But my dear hubby didn't much care for it. I don't think I've had a cock up there for twenty years. But damn, I really want you there. I want you to have all of me."

"Me too," Len said as he felt his cock swelling in anticipation.

"Just remember," Astrid cautioned him. Slow and easy all the way." Slapping her butt she added, "This may be a big room, but it's got a very small door. And use plenty of lube. It's gonna hurt at first." Noticing the look on his face she added, "Hurt me I mean. I don't think it's gonna hurt you at all."

With that she reached over to the nightstand and found the tube of KY she'd put there earlier. "Lube me - inside and out - and lube yourself. Then do it." Astrid then turned onto her stomach and pulled a pillow under her hips. "Go for it, babe. Fuck that big butt of mine."

Positioning himself behind her, Len leaned down and, starting at the top of her crack, ran his tongue down until he was again probing her rosebud of a hole. Astrid moaned as he pulled back. Squeezing the gel on his fingers, Len spread it all around her back entrance, then slid a finger into her, rubbing the lube around inside. He then put more on his hand and coated his now hard dick. Throwing the tube aside, he positioned his head against her hole. Moving only slightly, he was surprised at how easily he popped into the tight opening. They both gasped. Len was not ready for how tightly the hole would be gripping his cock head. And apparently Astrid had forgotten how much a cock would stretch her sphincter.

"Oh fuck," she said. "You feel so fucking big."

"Does it hurt too much, baby?" he asked.

"It hurts, but it also feels good. Way good." With that she moved toward him slightly, taking a little more of him into her backside. "Oh yes, it feels so very good."

Len held still as long as he could, then moved to force his way further into him. "That's it,that's it. I feel so full. Damn that's good. Fuck me, fuck my ass. Give me all of it." Slowly Len slid his cock into her until his thighs were pressing against her ass cheeks. He was vaguely aware that he could feel nothing except where the ring of her asshole tightly grasped him.

"Oh god," she said. I can feel you swelling up. You make me feel so good, so very good. Do it harder." Obediently Len pulled out until the crown of his dick was pressing back against her sphincter, then he pushed forward until he was buried completely in her again.

"Does it still hurt baby?" he asked.

"Oh hell no. It just feels full, so full of your cock. Shove that cock up my ass. Shove it all the way up my ass."

As Len slowly moved in and out he could feel her finger against him, feel it through the thin membrane inside her. Reaching around, he found her hand on her pussy, a finger inserted. Covering her hand with his, his finger joined hers in her cunt.

Again and again he stroked in and out while they both continued to finger her. Suddenly she cried out. Len felt her whole body tense, her thighs trapping his hand. Her asshole clenched to tightly he thought for a minute she was going to bite him off. Astrid started shaking, almost shivering. With a scream she seemed to exploded. "FUCKMEFUCKMEHARDFUCKMYASS!" Len slammed into her backside as she continued to scream.

Just as suddenly as it started her orgasm was over. Astrid's body went limp with Len still trapped inside her. She pulled both their hands away from her pussy. "Oh shit," she said breathlessly. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard." Turning her head slightly she smiled at him and said, "Your turn now, babe. Fuck my ass until you cum for me."

Obediently Len slid slowly in and out, gaining momentum with each stroke. He could feel himself so close to orgasm, but the tight sphincter squeezing the base of his cock made it seem as if he would never go over the edge. Finally he arched his back. Buried as deeply in her butt as he could get, he shook his hips back and forth. "Oh yes, now. I'm cumming now," he shouted as his dick seemed to explode. The intense feeling was not just restricted to his cock, as it usually was during an orgasm. This time his entire midsection seemed to burn with the intense pleasure. He could feel the semen coursing through him and into Astrid's bowels.

"That's it, lover. Give it to me. Fill me with your cum," she said encouragingly. And he did, seeming to shoot off forever until he was completely drained.

When the massive climax was finally over Len collapsed on top of his big lover. "Oh wow, babe," he sighed. "I think I blew the marrow out of my bones into you. I've never felt so completely empty."

"And I've never felt so completely full," she responded. Len just rested on her back, his rapidly shrinking dick still embedded in her ass. "Don't pull out, lover. Keep that in me, it still feels so good."

"I'll try," he said even as he felt himself getting smaller and smaller. "Oh hell," he said. "I can't." With that, his dick escaped it's trap, exiting with an audible "pop." Still laying on her with his dick between her cheeks, Len could feel the cum seeping out of Astrid's backside. "We're really gonna have a wet spot now," he commented. "But you're right, I think I'll be able to sleep on it with no trouble." With that he rolled off her onto his back. Astrid sprawled across him, her head nuzzled against his shoulder.

As they lay still together, she raised up and said, "Honey, I don't know what you've got planned for tomorrow night - but we are definitely doing that again." She then laid her head back down and closed her eyes.

As they were both slipping off to sleep he murmured "Thanks for taking me around the world."

12