Little White Lies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don nodded again, still listening.

"He told me what had happened, and we're all good now," she said.

There was a silence for a few seconds before he spoke. "Just make sure and talk about it again. Men have a weird tendency to change their minds after they have an orgasm."

Jessie nodded. "Well, Dexter had four today, so I'll definitely have to have that talk."

He looked at her in genuine surprise for a second. "Either my son is very talented, or you girls are," he said.

"I think it's a little of both," she replied. "Now, do you have a laptop?"

*****

Dexter

Dexter awoke a few hours later and groggily looked at the clock. He glanced down and saw Donna's dark hair on his chest. She stirred as he moved and looked up. Smiling, she silently slid upward until she could reach his face and kissed him softly.

"I could easily spend all night with you," she said, sighing.

He brushed a hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. "You're a pretty amazing girl," he said.

She smiled. "I think you're pretty amazing too. If I wasn't such good friends with Jessie, I'd steal you from her."

He laughed but shook his head. "My heart belongs to her," he said.

She kissed him again. "That just makes me want you more, goober."

He laughed and tickled her a little bit. She cackled in delight and then spun around on him, landing on top of him and playfully pinning him down.

He could have easily overpowered her, but he didn't. Instead, he let her have the top position for a second. His cock, flaccid for the moment, was squished under her leg. Knowing that a dick would take any attention as a sign that it was time to get hard, he lifted her up and moved it out from under her.

"Sorry," she said.

He shrugged and pulled her down to him. "You know I love Jessie, and I know you love John, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you," he said.

She smiled, sighing into him and kissing him deeply. She lay her head down on his shoulder and the two enjoyed each other for a few minutes. Eventually she slid off of him and stood. "If only more guys were like you," she said, turning and looking for her clothes.

Chuckling, he joined her in getting somewhat dressed and headed downstairs.

He heard giggling coming from downstairs and briefly wondered what his girlfriend had been up to. As he came downstairs, he saw how clean everything was and raised an eyebrow. Looking into the den, he saw Jessie sitting next to his dad and holding a laptop.

"Hi baby!" she called. "I'm setting your dad up with an online dating profile!"

He chuckled. "I see you cleaned too. I didn't know that we were asleep that long."

"Four orgasms," Jessie said, winking.

He glanced over at his dad, but he didn't look up, and only had a curious smile on his face.

They looked at Don's profile for a few minutes before Donna left, and then Jessie. She asked him to come over that evening, though he wasn't sure he would have the strength for any fun.

She'd laughed and told him that they were allowed to just spend time together without fooling around.

He'd laughed and said he'd see her later.

After a short and slightly awkward conversation with his dad, Dexter went back upstairs and showered. He was still a little tired from his exertions that afternoon, but he kept thinking back to how good Donna had felt in the pool. The little minx had actually slid down on his cock.

He wondered if that technically mean that he wasn't a virgin anymore. She said that it didn't count if he wasn't thrusting. He actually kind of agreed with her, and figured that he was still a virgin. She'd been doing everything, after all!

He smiled, closing his eyes and imagining what his girlfriend would feel like, as well as Donna, when they actually had sex. Still his mind drifted back to her sucking off that fucking weirdo, John.

A twinge of irritation and jealousy hit him and he sighed. He'd have to talk to Jessie again, just to air things out between them. He did take comfort in the fact that it didn't seem to bother him too much, though. She'd cheated on him and they still had sex. She'd let her roommate come over and suck him off, four times!

He sighed happily at the turn of events that his life had experienced lately. He'd gotten an amazing girlfriend that loved sucking him off. She let her roommate have fun with him as well, not to mention the fact that he was very, very much in love with her.

Smiling, he got dressed and headed over to her apartment. Not bothering to knock, he opened the door and walked in, half-expecting her to be sucking someone off again. He shook the thoughts from his head and went in. Donna looked up from the couch and smiled at him before turning back to her laptop.

"She's in her bedroom," Donna said.

He smiled. "Thanks, and thanks for a wonderful afternoon."

She smiled. "Thank you," she said, winking.

"Did you and John talk yet?" he asked.

She snickered and shook her head. "I told him I'd been a bad girl and he dropped the phone."

Dexter laughed and waved his fingers at her. Turning, he went over to Jessie's door and knocked softly.

"Come in," she called.

He smiled and opened the door. She was laying on the bed playing with her phone when she looked up and saw him.

"Hi baby," she said with a smile. It looked like she had been crying a little.

"What's the matter?" he asked, his heart beating faster at the thought of her being upset.

She sniffed and shook her head, trying to force a smile.

He sighed. "Baby, we promised honesty, remember?"

She nodded and shrugged at him. "I feel bad about what went down with John," she said. "This is what always goes wrong," she said. "I'm such a little tramp that I can't keep my mouth to myself and the guy I'm with leaves."

He knelt beside her on the bed, pushing a hair from her face.

"Normally it doesn't really matter all that much," she said. "I get a little sad of course, but it's not ever been for long. I just..." she sighed, wiping another tear. "I feel like I have so much to lose!"

He nodded and looked down at her. "Well, you do my love."

She nodded. "You're mad at me aren't you."

He sighed, and drew her chin up. "Honestly, I was at first. But I love you too much, baby."

She smiled. "It doesn't change the fact that I hurt you."

He nodded, still caressing her. "It was a small thing," he said. "Look at me," he said, pulling her back up to look at him. "I love you, and I don't say that lightly. There's so much that I want to say and do with you that it scares me a little bit. You're an amazing girl... woman, and I can't believe that I'm so lucky to have found you. I know that you have a hard time controlling your urges, and I think I can handle an occasional mistake, as long as you're honest with me."

She smiled at his sincerity, and looked like she felt better.

"I promise you here and now that I won't leave you for any indiscretions," he said, surprising himself. It was even more surprising to him that he meant it. He wouldn't leave.

"As long as you're honest with me," he said, "I'll always love you."

She sighed and pulled him down to the bed, laying on his chest. "I can't believe you're so understanding," she said. "You asked me how I haven't had a boyfriend; how the hell have you not had a girlfriend?"

He smiled and shrugged. "Because we're meant to be together."

She sighed happily and kissed him. "I promise that I'll try to use better judgment in the future, and I won't use what you said as an excuse to go catting around," she said, "and I'll always be honest with you."

He nodded and they relaxed for a few minutes. Turning, and stroking her hair, he said, "I have to admit, it was actually kind of hot listening to you tell the story. I know that makes me sound like a pervert, but there it is."

She giggled. "John has the mantle of head pervert around here, baby," she said.

He laughed at that and kissed her again. "I don't know what it was, honestly. I kept thinking that, I know you're my girl, but that I liked listening to you doing what you did to someone else. Does that make me weird?"

She nodded. "Totally weird, but in the best way." She kissed him again and snuggled closer.

"I kind of like seeing you being friendly with my dad, too," he admitted. "Obviously for different reasons."

She giggled. "I thought you might," she said. "I know you're concerned about him. I hope it was okay that I helped him create a dating profile."

He nodded. "Of course it was. He needs to get out there."

"I think I did a pretty good job with it," she said with a confident sigh. "He's a good looking guy and he's not even close to being old."

He smiled. "I love that you're taking care of him like this."

She shrugged. "It's kind of what I do. I take care of the guy I'm with, and I don't mind extending that to his family. Of course, I mean take care of as in making sure you're fed, the house is clean, things like that."

He chuckled. "I dunno," he said. "You were getting pretty flirty with him."

She snickered. "It's hard for me to not be flirty," she said. "But that's what you love about me!"

Smiling, he kissed her again and began to idly fondle her breasts. "You're probably one of his fantasies to jerk off to, you know," he said.

She smiled and nodded. "The thought had crossed my mind," she said.

"Poor guy," he chuckled. "Having a flirty little temptress like you around must be torture."

She nodded playfully. "If you like, I could keep teasing him," she offered.

He chuckled and shrugged. "We'll see. We both know how good you are at it."

She turned and kissed him, then propped herself up on her hands while she straddled him. "I've been thinking," she said.

He looked up smiling and raised his eyebrows.

"Would you like to make love to me tonight?" she asked.

He smiled "Only if you're ready, and if you are, then hell yes!"

She snickered and nodded. "I wanted it to be with someone special, and you definitely qualify."

He smiled. "I was hoping to get a little more heads-up beforehand. I wanted to take you out to dinner, have candles and romantic music and the like."

She smiled. "You're so sweet to me baby," she said. She stood and went over to her desk and pulled out a lighter and lit a candle, then turning, she briefly turned on her computer screen and turned on some music.

"How's that?" she asked, smiling.

He chuckled. "It was my job, but I guess we'll just make do," he said, grinning.

She smiled and reached down to pull off her shirt. He stopped her though, and quickly stood.

"Wait," he whispered, stepping quietly over to her. He came up behind her, a hand on each soft shoulder, and kissed her neck. She exhaled deeply, her eyes closed as he gently kissed up and down both sides. His hands tangled up in her shirt as he squeezed her from behind, then moved up and briefly played with her breasts before he started to slowly pull off her shirt, his fingers brushing up her skin as they lifted. She sighed deeply and smiled. After he pulled her shirt off, he kissed her neck again, and then slowly moved down her back until he'd reached her hips. She stood quietly, enjoying his affection and breathing deeply. Spinning her around, he glanced up and saw her perky breasts were full, her nipples erect and taut with excitement.

Kissing her stomach softly, he moved across and marveled at the way the tiny hairs were standing on end, the muscles beneath tight with excitement. He gently tucked his fingers inside her panties and slid them down, moving them over her sexy ass and the womanly curve of her hips and to the floor.

Sighing deeply, she looked down at him with adoration in her eyes. Standing, he wrapped a single hand up in her hair and cradled her head as he leaned into a kiss, his lips pressing against hers and their tongues quickly dancing against each other. Moaning softly, she slid down to the bed in his arms, and he pulled her up to the pillows.

Moving down, he slowly began to kiss her feet, causing her to giggle briefly before he moved upward to her ankles and calves. Painstakingly slow, he took his time forcing himself to slow down and make this as pleasurable for her as possible. He spent a few minutes kissing upward, crawling up her legs with his lips and tongue. He got to her thighs and she gently spread them for him, allowing him to continue kissing. He lifted them up and kissed around them before moving to her inner thigh. Gently and slowly, he kissed at the very edge of her womanhood, deliberately not moving any closer than the outer edge.

He made his way up and around her pussy several times before he moved up and kissed her stomach. She groaned in erotic frustration and he smiled, sliding back down.

"Only playing," he said, running his tongue up her slit.

"Oh my fucking God," she groaned, arching her back as his tongue pushed against her pussy.

He remembered what she had taught him before about what she liked and began to pulse his tongue gently against her clitoris, causing her to reach down and grab his head. He smirked, but didn't slow his rhythmic tongue movements.

"Just like that baby," she whispered. "Oh my goodness!"

He smiled, running his hands underneath her buttocks and lifting her up. She gasped in pleasure then and he pressed his face completely against her, his tongue deep inside. Sliding it back up, he ran it over her clitoris again before he sucked the entire little fleshy mound into his mouth.

"God..." she moaned, arching her back. He saw her stomach muscles tighten as she whimpered in pleasure, an orgasm gently washing over her. He continued licking until she had finally relaxed, her body going limp. Smiling, he watched her recover for a few seconds before reaching over and grabbing her shirt to clean his face off.

Sliding out of bed, he quickly stripped and climbed back in. She'd recovered enough to pull the covers back and get underneath them, holding them open for him as he joined her.

"Are you ready?" he asked, brushing a hair aside.

She smiled up at him as he slid into position, opening her legs for him as he did so. "I'm very ready," she said.

He smiled and reached down, peering between their bodies so that he could position his erection correctly. He looked up at her and she smiled, nodding her head, and then slowly slid into her.

Groaning, she clutched at him as her eyes rolled back and her legs wrapped around him. He went slowly, thinking that he needed to break through her hymen, but he never felt any resistance. Feeling his cock being adoringly lubricated by her stretched pussy, he paused every few seconds as he started to slide in and out.

"God, you feel so fucking good," he said.

"So do you baby," she said. "Your cock feels incredible!"

He reached down, clutching at her hips as he pushed completely into her, his cock up to its hilt inside her pussy. Slowly, he began to slide it out, her pussy clinging to it and pulling slightly with it. Stopping at a natural point, he slowly began to plunge it back in, her pussy happily accepting it.

He'd been kissing her neck most of the time, but then lifted up on a single hand and watched her, slowly picking up speed as they made love. She smiled up at him and whispered, "I love you."

He kissed her and whispered, "I love you," his cock sliding slowly in and out of her. Her legs clutching around him, she desperately grabbed at his back as his hips continued to slowly pump up and down.

"Will you cum with me?" she pleaded. "Please, baby?"

He nodded, then added, "Just tell me when you're getting close."

"I will," she said, her breathing growing faster. "God, you feel good inside me," she added.

"You feel incredible," he replied. He slid completely into her and then back out, repeating it over and over as she whimpered beneath him.

After a few minutes of rhythmic thrusting, he felt her beginning to tense up.

"God," she moaned. "I'm getting close again."

"Me too," he said.

"Oh fuck, baby," she said. An odd sensation then coursed up her pussy as he continued to thrust. It felt like a wet sleeve suddenly contracting down on him hard as she whimpered and clutched at him. He felt his orgasm building as she cried out, "Yesyesyes!" underneath him.

Seemingly as one, she climaxed along with him, his cock bursting his seed deep inside her as they clutched at each other. Almost crying from the pleasure, she kept whimpering with each of his thrusts until he could no longer stand it. Sliding to the side and then off, he pulled her into the crook of his arm, both of their chests heaving and the two of them fighting to catch their breath.

He smiled and raised his arm in triumph, causing her to giggle and swat his arm.

"Goofy," she said. "You celebrating not being a virgin anymore?"

He nodded. "Totally."

She smiled and caressed his chest.

A sudden thought struck him and he tensed up. "Are you on birth control?" he asked.

She giggled. "Yep," she said.

He sighed, breathing easier.

"What?" she asked playfully. "You don't want to have a baby with me?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Not at twenty years old!"

She giggled again and pulled herself close.

He stroked her hair for a few minutes before he turned, drawing her attention. "I thought it would hurt you a little more," he said.

She shrugged. "It didn't," she replied.

He shook his head. "No, I mean, I didn't feel anything break, like your hymen."

"Oh, that." She snickered and then looked up at him. "Well, you were definitely the first time I had sex, but the guy that I haven't told you about... the one that taught me all about blowjobs; we got a little carried away one time."

"Oh yeah?" he asked, a little taken aback.

She nodded. "I was nervous about it hurting the first time," she said. "So he let me put him in me and we broke it. We didn't move or anything, but he kept it in me for like... 10 seconds. I don't really consider that sex."

He chuckled. "I wouldn't either," he admitted. "I wasn't trying to pry."

She snickered. "I don't have secrets from you, but you're not ready to hear that story yet. I promise to tell you when the time is right."

He smiled and yawned. After a few more minutes of idle chatter, he cut off the lamp and the music while she went to the bathroom, blew out the candle, and went to sleep snuggled up to her.

Just after the sun rose that next morning, he climbed out of bed. He'd learned that his girlfriend was an incredibly heavy sleeper, and it took a lot to wake her up. Slipping on his underwear, he left the small bedroom and went to the bathroom to pee, yawning and stretching as he did so.

He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and smiled. He was no longer a virgin. He'd made it past that milestone! Grinning, he figured he better let his fiancée sleep and went to the kitchen. He brewed a pot of coffee and poured himself a cup, then headed to the living room to relax. A few minutes of quiet reflection later, and Donna's door opened. He heard John's rumbling snores from within, and saw Donna come out in a tight nightshirt and panties. She disappeared into the bathroom and then came back into the main room.

"Is that coffee I smell?" she asked, her eyes growing wide.

He nodded. "I brewed a pot," he said.

"Thank God there's finally another coffee drinker," she said, heading for the kitchen. "John and Jessie don't drink it, and I don't like making a pot just for myself."

He nodded. "I know the struggle."

She came back in and sat on the couch near him, tucking her feet up under her and sipping at the mug as if it were some sacred nectar.

Taking a short sip, she sighed deeply and relaxed into the couch. "Oh, that's good," she said, smiling. A quiet calm descended on them then, and she sat with him a few minutes enjoying the silence.