Little White Lies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric shrugged. "I really don't see what Jessie would gain from participating, but I'm willing to consider, of course."

Dexter came back then and sat back in his chair. "Miss anything important?" he asked.

Jessie shrugged. "I just finished telling them how flirty I can be, and how I let you fuck Donna and how we made the tape for John."

He smiled. "So, you want to make sure we were prepared for the idea that Vicky might try and jump me again," he said.

Eric and Vicky both nodded. "At least that. I understand that this is a really weird thing, and you really have no idea how good it is for us to know that you're such an upstanding guy that won't take advantage of Vicky's malady," Eric finished and looked directly at him. "It really means a lot that you aren't like that."

Dexter nodded.

"So, we could talk about setting up a certain day each month, like on a weekend or something," Vicky said, leaning over to talk quieter with Jessie, who nodded in response.

Dexter cut in though, looking mildly irritated that things were being decided around him.

"Jessie and I will have to talk about it before we start setting dates. I mean... aren't there medications that can make you better?" he asked. "Don't get me wrong; you're flat-out gorgeous and I'm happy to help, but it feels weird. You're married and you're basically asking my girlfriend for permission to sleep with me."

Eric was quiet for a second before speaking. "You know what, you're right. We both just assumed that you'd be okay with it, and that's not right."

"Can you guys just give us a few minutes," Jessie said, smiling sweetly at them.

"Sure," Eric said, standing and helping Vicky to her feet. They quietly walked back inside and disappeared around a corner, drinks in hand.

Turning, Jessie moved over to sit in Dexter's lap. "Honey, what's the problem?" she asked.

He sighed. "It just feels weird," he said. "Like I said, they're married."

"You're such an honest guy, baby. I know it feels wrong because you're such a good person. Everyone is okay with it, though."

He sighed and didn't answer, but eventually shook his head. "I get that."

She smiled. "Besides, you never know when I might get to fool around too," she said, grinning widely and deliberately trying to provoke a response from him.

"Seriously though, think about what Eric has had to go through," she said, moving the conversation back to the Perkins' issue. "Think about the shame that Vicky must feel when she's... fallen off the wagon so to speak."

He nodded. "That must be awful," he said.

"I think all that they want from us is that pressure valve like you said. They want to make sure that if she slips up, it's with someone they know and can trust to handle the situation without taking advantage of her. I think they want to get to know us better and have that couple that they can turn to, to curb her appetites, so to speak."

He nodded. "And you'd be okay with me having sex with yet another woman?" he asked, looking right at her.

She grinned and nodded. "Aren't you pretty much horny all the time anyway?"

He smirked. "With a girlfriend like you, yes." He kissed her again and squeezed her affectionately. "I don't get it, though. Why are you okay with all of this?"

"Sex is fun," she said, shrugging. "Life is too short to get hung up on all that jealousy nonsense. Besides, you love me, and I love you. A little rubbing and sucking on some other people isn't going to change that, right?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"What if it were to turn into something like the two of us have with Donna and John? Would you be okay with that?" she asked.

He shrugged. "I mean... yeah?" he answered, though it sounded like a question. "I don't think John is a cuckold, though," he added.

She was about to explain that she meant that they'd both possibly get to play, but the door opened, and Vicky poked her head out. "All good?" she asked, smiling.

Jessie nodded and waved them both back.

Both came back and sat down, resuming their original positions.

"We've talked it out," Jessie stated, looking at both of them. "Babe?" she asked, looking at him.

He smiled and nodded. "She helped me understand things," he said, "put them in a different light."

Vicky smiled and took a seat on her husband's knee. "Are you going to be able to handle this?" Eric asked, caressing Vicky's cheek.

She giggled. "I'll be a lady and not take advantage of that obvious setup," she said. "But yes, my love, I'm quite sure that with the prospect of being able to "handle" it in the future, I'll be able to control myself."

Dexter chuckled, drawing Jessie's attention.

"What are you laughing at," she asked.

He chuckled. "It's just been such a weird evening," he said. "In a good way."

Vicky turned and came over to the two of them then, extricating herself from Eric. "I really appreciate you considering it," she said, smiling at Jessie and then Dexter.

Eric turned then and reached out to shake Dexter's hand. "I know it's weird, but you really would be doing both of us a favor, even just by considering it."

Dexter nodded. "I get it," he said, shaking his hand. "I'll talk with Jessie and let Vicky know as soon as possible."

Vicky smiled and leaned in, then moved to give Jessie a full hug. Feeling playful, Jessie elected to kiss her in the middle of the hug, and Vicky blushed in response.

A few minutes later, she and Dex were driving back to her apartment.

"I feel so bad for the guy, you know?" he said, not looking over.

She turned to looked at him. "How do you mean?"

"Well, if he's truly got a micro-penis...," he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, that's not a big deal to me, and it's obviously not a problem for Vicky. You could see how much she loves him."

He shrugged. "I know, but it has to be difficult for him."

Jessie nodded. "That's true. It's probably been rough for him. She's pretty sexy, though," she said, changing the subject. "Maybe she'll be okay with the both of us?"

Dexter chuckled. "Maybe," he said, smiling."

"I'm still very curious about it though," she said. "I'd love to see exactly what he's got."

"The size of his dick?" he asked.

She nodded. "Even before I was sexually adventurous, I was always curious about them."

He chuckled.

"I'm just... so fascinated with them. I love to watch them cum, and you know how I feel about playing with them. Sucking cock is just always something that I've been a huge fan of."

"Always?" he asked, smirking.

She giggled and rolled her eyes. "Well, not always always. Ever since my 18th birthday." She smiled quietly and thought back to that time and how much it had changed her.

Dexter nodded and looked over again. "So why is that date important?"

She smiled, wondering if she should actually tell him. She only had one other big secret that he didn't know. Glancing over at him and considering it, she broke into a smile as he glanced back over and asked, "What?"

"You really want to know?" she asked. He shrugged and nodded. She grinned widely at him and shrugged. "Okay," she said. "When we get back home I'll tell you."

He grinned widely. "Deal," he said.

She smiled, wondering how he'd take it.

*****

Dexter

They pulled into Jessie and Donna's apartment complex and parked. He checked the time and made sure that it wasn't too late, and then followed her upstairs.

As he went in, he saw that Donna had stood and was kissing his girlfriend as she giggled and tried to take her purse off. He smirked and cleared his throat, then laughed as Donna turned and grinned widely, coming over to him and reaching for his pants.

"Wait," Jessie said, pulling her back. "He wanted to know about my past," she said. "I figured since you don't know either, I could tell both of you at once."

Donna smiled. "As long as one of you treats me like a dirty whore, you can talk about whatever you like."

Dexter laughed. "Someone's feeling randy tonight."

Donna grinned and nodded, biting her lower lip and smiling widely. "I'm always feeling randy, Dex," she said.

Jessie giggled and turned walking toward her room and stripping down as she did so. "Come on plaything," she said, calling out. Donna immediately turned and followed her into the room, shucking her clothes.

"God, I love my girlfriend," he said, grinning and following suit. By the time he'd shed his work boots and clothes, the girls were on the bed. Jessie's butt was in the air and Donna's face pressed into the back of it.

"Are you going to be able to focus?" he asked.

She giggled and pushed Donna away. "You're going to want to listen," she said, turning over and sliding up to the pile of pillows at the head of the bed.

Donna smiled and turned, practically engulfing Dexter's cock as she leaned over and nearly fell off the bed. He quickly slid onto it and up to where Jessie was.

"Take it slow," Jessie said, looking down at her. "Enjoy it."

Donna smiled and surprisingly did just that as he looked down at her. She tossed her brown locks over her shoulder and smiled up at him, her mouth moving around the head of his cock and slowly sliding lower, then moving back up again. She briefly pulled them off afterward and gave the head of his cock a sensual kiss all around the head before pulling it back in, all the while staring long and hard at him.

"When I turned 18, I was just starting my senior year of high school," she said.

He nodded, turning to look at her as she spoke.

"The very first time I tried to give a guy a blowjob, I messed up and did it wrong. You see, I didn't ever watch any videos or anything, and he was too nice to try and correct me, so I actually tried to blow instead of suck. I mean, the fucking thing is called a blowjob, what's a girl to think? Anyway, it was embarrassing when one of the other girls mentioned that I didn't know how to give a blowjob. I wasn't a bad girl in high school and like I told you a few months ago, I had a good reputation and was seen as a good kid."

He nodded, listening and enjoying as Donna fellated him affectionately. He looked down and saw her staring up at him, her head turned to the side as her pretty green eyes bored into him and her lips pressed on the side of his cock. She winked and moved up to the top, sliding her lips over the head and sucking for a moment before slowly sliding her lips down his shaft and then back up, a steady rhythm building.

"So, I went home and spoke to someone I trusted and knew very well. My brother Jake," she said.

He nodded after glancing at her and then looked back down to watch as Donna made love to his cock with her lips and tongue.

"Jake is a few years older than me, and he's such a nice guy," she said. "He's good looking and always seems to have a girlfriend, but he's always looked out for his baby sister."

Dexter nodded.

"So, he asked me at one point why I was down in the dumps, so I told him. We'd always been able to talk about anything, so I didn't have any reservations about letting him know that I'd tried to suck a dick and failed. He didn't judge me but did tell me that I was doing it wrong. I asked him if he would tell me how to do it, and I could practice on a carrot or something like that, so that's what we did."

Dexter looked over again and nodded.

"The next couple of weeks, we went through like five carrots as he told me what he specifically liked and what he knew other guys liked. He didn't try and lie to me to get me to always swallow and didn't pull any other bullshit."

She smiled as she told the story, obviously thinking back.

"So, one day a few weeks after he started teaching me, I meet him after school, and he starts coaching me again. I didn't have any qualms about pretend sucking a carrot in front of him, so it wasn't really a big deal. This particular day though, I had been laying out by the pool and was still wearing my bikini when I went to his room. Anyway, he used to like... hold the carrot at his crotch for me so that we could simulate what it would be like on a real guy."

Dexter's eyebrows raised then as she spoke, and he looked over. She smiled and continued. Donna's lips felt incredible on his shaft, and she was being so affectionate and deliberate with her blowjob. Taking her time, she continued sliding her lips tightly up and down his cock, moaning softly and letting him experience the pure pleasure of a blowjob done the right way.

He smiled and brushed a hair from her face, then drew her up for a brief kiss before letting her slide back to kiss the head of his cock and wrap her lips around it, still staring up at him lovingly.

"So, I'm getting much better and he's trying to teach me about deepthroating, something I'm still working on today, I guess," she said, smiling widely.

Dexter chuckled and shrugged.

"Anyway, the carrot broke. He immediately went back downstairs to get another, but we were all out. I was a little disappointed, but I figured that I'd learned all I could. Then, I noticed something I hadn't seen before. He had a hard-on."

Donna immediately looked over at her then, as did Dexter. Jessie didn't say anything but smiled wider and continued. Slowly, Donna resumed her oral lovemaking and kept sucking on him but kept looking over at Jessie more than before. Dexter reached down and rested a single hand on the back of Donna's head, causing her to whimper in approval as she bobbed up and down.

Turning, he looked at Jessie directly and continued to listen.

"So, I asked him why he had a hard-on and he pointed out that he'd been helping an attractive girl in a tiny bikini simulate sucking a cock, of course he was erect. I asked him if he'd been erect before when we were doing this and he admitted that he had. I saw that he was bigger than the first guy, and I was curious, so I asked if I could see it."

Dexter smiled at her in surprise, and Donna stopped sucking for a minute.

"All I got was protests at first," she said. "I convinced him that I just wanted to see what one of a different size looked like, and he assured me that he was considered average, so my first boyfriend was actually pretty small. Still, I asked him again and again, but eventually had to give up as our parents got home. The next two weeks we didn't really talk all that much, but I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head. Finally, I went to him after school one day and basically demanded that he show it to me. He relented, saying that he felt bad after I left the other day, and that he knew it was basically an innocent request. Being the type of girl that I am, I didn't just let him whip it out and take a glance at it. I had him sit down on the bed and pulled his shorts and underwear off. He let me get on the bed beside him and I just looked at it. For like an hour that day, he let me just look and examine it. Finally satisfied, I left the room and thanked him as I did so but my brain just wouldn't forget it." She smiled, closing her eyes and reminiscing.

"A few days later, I went back to him and had him show me again. This time though, I didn't just sit there and look at it. As soon as he pulled it out and it got hard, I reached over and nearly scared the shit out of him." Both Donna and Dexter laughed at that but fell silent right after.

"As soon as I felt the warmth of the flesh on my palm, I couldn't help but start stroking. It was incredible. It was like... educational, erotic, exciting... just... amazing! So... I looked at him straight in the eyes and asked if I could just practice on him instead of carrots."

Donna and Dexter both stared at her, and she held her words for a few seconds to tease them.

"Eventually, after a few days of begging, he agreed to it, swearing me to silence for all eternity," she said.

"When he finally let me, we were in his room again. I was on his bed, laying down next to him, playing with his dick and he finally said okay. I didn't hesitate though, or else I knew I'd chicken out and it would always be awkward between us. Like... "Hey, you remember when you almost sucked my dick?" and stuff, you know?" she asked, looking up at Dexter and Donna. They both nodded.

"So, I leaned over and took him in my mouth without a second thought. It was... mind blowing," she said. "I mean, I know it was just a blowjob, and now it wouldn't even rate on my top ten list, but at that moment... Oh... my... god..." she said.

"He was very patient with me and I learned so much more than I had on a carrot. I found that I could adjust my technique based on how he was reacting and give him even more pleasure. When he got close to cumming, I asked him where I should let him finish and he said just to point it onto his chest. But... that first time it got all over me, him, and his bed. The next day, I convinced him to let me do it again and that time I tried to take it in my mouth, even though he kept saying not to. I haven't taken a load of cum anywhere else since then," she said, smiling. "Well, if the guy came when I was blowing him, that is."

Dexter couldn't believe it. She'd actually sucked off her own brother! He couldn't comprehend anything else and sat there listening raptly.

"So," Jessie continued, "I would go to his room after school and practice. He was so considerate and kind. He never once asked me for one or anything. It was always on my terms and only when I wanted to." She smiled, falling quiet for second.

"Eventually," she said, "I got to be really, really good. It was getting to be near the end of my senior year and I had been without a boyfriend for a while. I knew that I was going to stay here for college, and that I'd probably find some incredible guy to be with, but I was really scared about how much it would hurt. So, I after talking with him about it, he offered to break through my hymen for me. We did so, but it only lasted for like... ten seconds and he got a little freaked out and started feeling bad."

Dexter blew a long breath out, processing. Jessie giggled and pushed Donna's head over, forcing her lips down on Dexter's shaft as she smiled and started her affectionate blowjob again, stopping only to comment, "That's pretty hot," as she did so.

Dexter groaned, pressing back into the pillow as Donna started to deliberately go faster, her hand sliding up and down his cock as she looked up at him. The story, the evening with Vicky, and Donna's incredible oral skills all caught up to him at that moment and he felt an incredibly quick buildup of his orgasm. Groaning, he burst into her mouth, causing her to squeal in surprise and then moan immediately in pleasure, whimpers of effort punctuating her wet sucking and swallowing noises as he pumped again and again into her hungry mouth. She swallowed audibly, the gulp sounding thick with his cum, and then again a second time. Whimpering in pleasure, she looked up at him and began to rub the cock around her face as it pulsed weakly a few more times, the cum flowing up and out onto her cheeks, lips and chin.

Jessie smiled and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek. "So that's who taught me how to love giving blowjobs," she said, smiling.

Dexter chuckled. "Was that the last time?" he asked, trying not to sound like he expected it to be so.

She shook her head. "Not at all," she said. "Though we kept it strictly to blowjobs after that. The last one I gave him was a few weeks before I met you," she said.

He smiled, kissing her. "That's... incredible," he said.

She smiled, then looked directly at him. "That doesn't bother you though, does it?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Like I said before baby, it was before. I have no right to judge. As long as you're okay with it, I'm okay with it."

She grinned and hugged his neck and looked down. "Clean up your mess and get out of here you tramp," she said, smiling at Donna. Grinning playfully, Donna sat up immediately and, face still covered with his goo, grabbed Jessie's face and started to passionately kiss her.