Little White Lies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're soaked," he said, running several fingers through her drenched pussy lips and drawing a finger up.

He grinned as she looked back and saw his finger glistening, then held it over his mouth as a droplet of her juices dripped slowly down onto his tongue. Giggling, she wiggled her butt at him to draw his attention, but then turned back to face Donna as she felt him sliding the head of his cock back up and down her pussy.

"What do you expect when you get all forceful and let me swallow a load like that, John," she said. "You know what a huge fan of cock I am."

He laughed, spanking her gently on one ass cheek. Slowly, he started to thrust along the bottom of her pussy, his below-average cock doing wonderful things to her. Jessie knew it probably wasn't a good idea to do this when she was trying to leave, not to mention right before going to see her boyfriend, but the sex from earlier had only made her even more aroused. She figured she could let him play, though, and shoot on her butt if he didn't get it on her dress. Donna obviously didn't agree.

"Goddamnit John," she yelled, raising a finger and pointing it at him. "Knock that shit off and let me finish!"

Jessie frowned, but then giggled and stood, lowering the skirt as John protested weakly.

"Jesus... what is with you two? You just fucked her face," Donna pointed out, "which I'm trying to fix!"

"Shit, that's true," he said, grinning.

Sliding around, he kissed his girlfriend and then Jessie, causing them both to roll their eyes at each other. A few seconds later, he'd turned on the water and was stripping down to get cleaned up. With John finally occupied, Donna was able to get her touched back up to perfection, even fixing where he'd mussed her hair a bit.

"Alright, get dressed," Jessie said, giving Donna another kiss after she took a minute to rinse her mouth and brush her teeth again.

"See you in a bit," Donna called out, heading to her room.

Turning and walking from the bathroom, she left the apartment, hopped in her car, and drove back over to Dexter's. When she got there, she was amused to find that she'd surprised him as he was just getting out of the shower.

"Hey!" he said, looking up as he toweled himself off. "I was just thinking I should text you."

"I figured I'd come over here instead of you always having to pick me up. Plus, Donna and John weren't ready and needed some time. Of course, John wouldn't quit groping and flirting with me, and Donna got angry at him."

"That's the real reason," he said, chuckling and drawing a wink from her.

She giggled and shrugged, but then nodded down at his menacing looking cock. "You look almost like you're ready to go. Did you behave while I was gone?" she asked.

He chuckled, playfully jiggling it in his hand for a few seconds before letting it go. "Of course, I did," he said.

She snickered, then sighed, looking down at it. "I'd love to take care of him, but I don't want to get dirty again," she said, pouting. "So, do you like it?" she asked, showing him her outfit.

He eyed her as she turned. "You look incredible, babe. You're going to show off the Sex Toy tattoo?"

She nodded and looked up at him. "Do you like that?"

He grinned, but then looked at her and shrugged. "Maybe."

"Still being Mr. Mysterious," she said.

"Mr. Cryptic, I think is what you said," he corrected.

She giggled, then turned as he finished toweling off. "I'm gonna go check on your dad," she told him, giving him a provocative look.

"Mmmhmm," he replied, sounding skeptical.

Accentuating the bounce in her hips a bit, she walked out and winked as she shut the door, causing him to laugh as he watched her go. Turning, she walked toward Don's room and went in without knocking, hoping she would catch him jerking off or something. He wasn't though, much to her disappointment, and was simply sitting at his desk, typing away at his computer.

"Hey Papa!" she said, walking directly over. "You like my ensemble tonight?" she asked, twirling around for him.

He chuckled as she stepped over and right up next to him.

"Good lord, spitfire," he said. "You're gonna give me issues again."

"Oh, really?" she asked, looking down into his lap expectantly.

He shrugged as if unsure, and she grinned and hugged him in response. "How was your day?" she asked.

"Oh, fine," he replied. "Lots of work to get done."

"Boo," she said. "Did you ever take care of your needs?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, kiddo, I didn't. It's not your concern, though. I'm fine!"

"Oh Don," she said with a resigned sigh.

"I do like that outfit, though," he told her, and she watched as his eyes roamed over her scantily clad body. "Jesus, are you even wearing underwear?"

Pointedly looking at him for a second, she reached up and pulled at the left side of the top, exposing herself for a moment. He swallowed hard, closing his eyes.

"I asked for that," he said eventually, shaking his head and looking back up at her in amusement.

"Mmmhmm, you definitely did," she agreed. "To answer your question, though, this thing doesn't work with a bra, but I am wearing panties."

She lifted the skirt and showed him the sexy black lingerie that she'd put on in hopes that someone would get to see them. He stared contentedly, his eyes lingering between her legs and making her a little damp.

"Oh," she said, suddenly remembering that she wanted to ask him something. "Did you order my naughty schoolgirl outfit?"

He chuckled and shook his head no.

"Papa!" she said, frowning animatedly. "Order it now," she told him, crossing her arms over her chest like a spoiled child.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, turning back to his computer and opening a new tab on the browser. For a few minutes, the two searched for some naughty outfits that she could wear, and she helped him with her sizes. Finally, he purchased some and she saw that they were due to be delivered soon. She saw him make a quick note of the sizes that she told him and giggled as he looked up and winked at her.

"Naughty maid and naughty schoolgirl," she said. "I hope they look as good on me as they do that model."

"Heck, I know sure they will, sexy."

"Aww... Papa. That's sweet, but my name is 'Spitfire', remember?"

"Hey there," Don said, looking past her.

Dexter was walking over from the doorway, his hair combed and looking ready to go.

"Papa just ordered a couple of outfits for me!" she said happily, taking his hand as he came over.

"I heard," he said, grinning at her.

"I probably shouldn't have, in all honesty," Don admitted.

"You don't like spoiling me?" she asked, frowning and pouting.

Don chuckled, rolling his eyes at Dexter. "You know what I mean. You're gonna be wearing those things all around the house and giving me more issues."

"You know you like ogling me, and you know I like being ogled," she told him. "Just take care of your pent-up frustrations and won't have those issues, silly."

He laughed for a second then sighed. "I'll take care of the problem tonight, okay?"

She giggled, then looked at him again. "You need some inspiration?" she asked, lifting her skirt.

He looked at Dex and chuckled, then looked down between her legs. "I really do like those panties," he said, surprising her that he was actually playing along and responding to her flirting, even with Dex in the room.

"Well, here you go," she said, winking at the two.

She took both hands and lifted her skirt, then hooked her fingers in the edge of her panties and pulled them off.

"You do what you like with those, dirty old man," she said, lowering her skirt. "I want Dex to have easy access if he decides he needs to have me at the party we're going to."

Don groaned and shook his head. "My fella gonna just explode before too long," he said, sighing.

Dex laughed, as did Jessie, both heading for the doorway.

"Have a good night," Don called. "Be safe!"

"Will do!" Dex called out as he grabbed her hand.

"That was so much fun," she said, looking up at him. "Do you think I went too far?"

"Misbehaving already," he said, frowning at her as they walked to his room to get his wallet, keys, and phone. "No, honey, you were fine. Nothing out of the ordinary."

She giggled, knowing that she should try hard to behave at the party. Still, she could try and be a little provocative and turn him on, too.

*****

Dex

He couldn't believe that she'd started to tell him about the time that his dad had taken her in the kitchen, and it had been such a turn on when she'd told him exactly where it had happened so that he would know what it had been like. From the new perspective he had, he knew how incredibly difficult it must have been for his dad to have been standing there and see what he had been seeing. He understood how a slip up could have happened and didn't blame him in the least.

The scream had been terrifying, however. He'd immediately set her down and backed up, wondering if he'd hurt her or something. He was glad when she turned out okay, of course, but was thinking about what happened constantly in the back of his mind. Fight the feeling that he should do something, he forced himself to stop fixating on it and relax. She knew herself best and would tell him if she needed him to fix something for her.

Jessie was incredible. She put up with all his "rules" bullshit, took care of everything he and his dad needed, and loved sucking his cock to top it all off. He was as happy as he'd ever been with is incredibly gorgeous and undeniably sexy girlfriend.

Part of him began to wonder if he was turning into someone like John, though, who liked to be humiliated. He quickly realized that it wasn't humiliating for him, though. He was genuinely just aroused by the imagery her words had conjured, and how much she was trying to provoke a reaction out of him.

It was a good first step, he decided, and hoped that they would just have a good time at the party that evening. Jessie surprised him by driving back over, and she looked absolutely stunning in her little black dress

Watching her quietly for a little bit while she flirted and talked with his dad, he was a little disappointed that they weren't really doing anything. But then, he'd been much happier and more aroused when she'd taken her panties off in front of him without asking, and then even gave them to his dad!

That was what he'd been looking for, he realized. That was the real first step that he'd been discussing with Donna. It was a deliberate act of provocation on her part, in front of Dex and directed at another man. It had happened after they'd talked about her and Don having their incident and deciding on those idiotic rules. He'd promised himself after talking with Donna at the strip club that he wouldn't push her too much and they would go slow, taking small steps so that he didn't have a negative reaction to something that he'd instigated or wasn't ready for.

As they hopped into his truck, he reached over and squeezed her hand as she held her phone up to her ear and called Erin.

"Hey," she said. "Where are we meeting you and Alec?"

Dex listened, pulling out slowly and then waiting until she finished.

"Of course! Okay, we're heading over now," she said. "See you in a minute."

She gave him an address, and he punched it into his truck's GPS. "Is that her place?" he asked.

Jessie nodded, fiddling with her phone for a minute. "She said that Alec is running late and she's going to ride over with us."

As he waited, Dex suddenly realized that he hadn't really made sure that Jessie knew about what had happened. He didn't think she'd really care if she didn't know but figured it would be good to clear the air and make sure.

"Hey, honey," he said, drawing her attention. She'd been texting someone on her phone. "Did Erin tell you about what happened on the trip?"

Jessie giggled. "Kinda," she said. "She told me that she wanted to keep y'all's sexy midnight carousing a secret," she said, grinning.

"Are you mad that I didn't mention it?" he asked.

She shrugged, shaking her head. "No, of course not. Why would I be?"

"I just wanted to make sure. I wasn't sure what you knew, and if we're giving Erin a ride, I wanted to get it out in the open before she complicates the hell out of things."

"Good idea, baby," she said. "Ooo, maybe I'll get to be a little naughty with her on the way over, or at the party for you and Alec."

"That would be hot," he agreed.

"I know you're still horny," she said. "I feel bad about what happened in the kitchen, but I promise we can take care of it tonight."

He looked over, concerned. "Are you doing okay now?" he asked.

She nodded and squeezed his hand comfortingly. "I'm great, baby. Like you said, it was probably just a heat of the moment thing. I was having fun before that, for sure! I've been wanting to find a way to show you how it all happened without upsetting you, and I figured that sex was a great way to do that. I just didn't know it was going to do what it did."

Her phone buzzed in that moment, and she smirked. "Can we stop back by and pick up Donna and John?" she asked. "They want to be able to get drunk so that..." she paused reading her phone, "your big-dick boyfriend can tear my pussy up later," she said, looking over at him and rolling her eyes.

"Well... when you put it like that," he said, laughing.

Donna and Jessie's apartment wasn't too far out of the way, and he happily drove over. Jessie texted her roommate when they pulled into the parking lot, and the two were coming downstairs as he pulled in.

"Well how the hell are ya?" John asked as Jessie hopped out of the front seat and let him slide in.

"Hands off! We don't have time for your kind of hugs," she said, slapping his hand away as he patted her on the butt.

"Hey bud," Dex called, chuckling at the two as John hopped in the passenger seat.

Donna slid into the rear seat first, leaning forward and kissing Dex on the cheek, then leaning over and kissing her boyfriend.

"Donna, you look incredible," Dex said, admiring her and the little black dress she was wearing.

"Thank you," she said. "You're sweet."

"Erin's now?" he asked.

"Erin's," Jessie confirmed.

He pulled out and followed his GPS as it directed him where to go. A few minutes later, he drove up to a small but nice-looking house, with a red SUV out front along with another car and Erin's as well. Jessie hopped out and waved for him to follow. Taking her hand, they walked up the door and she rang the doorbell.

A few seconds later, the door opened, and a younger version of Erin appeared.

"Erin," the young woman called out, looking a little sullen. "Come on in, I'm Cassidy," she said.

Jessie led the way, then stopped just inside. "Hi, I'm Jessie and this is my boyfriend, Dex," she said.

"Nice to meet you," Dexter said politely.

"Nice to meet you too," she replied. "I'm Erin's younger sister," Cassidy said. "I'll go get her."

Turning, the young woman went back toward a hallway, but then stopped when Erin appeared.

"Hey guys!" she said. "Did you guys meet my baby sister?" she asked, wrapping the other girl up in a hug from behind. The younger sister rolled her eyes but grudgingly accepted the affection.

As Dex and Jessie nodded, the younger sister patted Erin's arm, but Dex could clearly see that they had a close relationship. Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. An attractive woman that looked around his father's age came out of the kitchen and walked over toward them. She had an apron on and her hair looked a little mussed.

"This is my mom, Candy," Erin said. "Mom, these are my friends Jessie and Dexter."

"So, pleased to meet you," Candy said politely, shaking both of their hands in turn. "Y'all are going to a party?"

Jessie nodded, and Dex caught Candy reading his girlfriend's tattoo.

"Oh, my..." she said, blushing and covering her mouth for a moment.

"Oh, sorry!" Jessie said, grinning and covering it up with her hand.

"Oh, no, it's fine," Candy said. "I just didn't realize what it said at first. That is very bold of you! I'm impressed."

Dexter felt a little awkward and wished that Erin had just met them at his truck, but soon that passed. Her mother didn't seem to be upset by the tattoo, and he certainly wasn't embarrassed by his girlfriend, so he dismissed the thought.

"Are you staying here tonight or at Alec's?" her mother asked, turning and looking at Erin.

"I'm not sure. I might crash at Jessie's," she replied. She glanced over inquisitively at Jessie who nodded immediately

"Cass," her mother said. "You really should go with her," she said.

Cass, who had managed to extricate herself from Erin's hug, was sitting on the couch a few feet away. She sighed animatedly and looked over. "Mom, come on," she said, sounding exasperated.

"Come with us," Erin said. "Please? You'll have so much fun, I promise!"

Cass seemed to hesitate, but then stood and looked sullenly at Erin. "I'm not even dressed," she said.

"We don't mind waiting," Dex said, getting approving looks from Candy, Jessie, and Erin, and a look of exasperation from Cass.

"There, see, even the boyfriend doesn't mind," Candy said.

"Come on," Erin said, going over and yanking her little sister toward the hallway.

"Fine, Jesus!" the younger girl said in what sounded like mock irritation.

"Give us twenty minutes," Erin called out, just before the two disappeared.

"Can I get you a drink?" Candy asked, gesturing for them to sit.

"Oh, no thank you," Dex said, leading Jessie over to a couch.

"You'll have to forgive Cass," she said with a sigh as she sat on a chair near the two. "She broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and she's been moody since then. Some time out will do her good, though."

Jessie and Dex both nodded politely, and he saw her quickly text Donna to let her know that it would be a little bit.

"We're happy to help her have a fun time," Jessie assured her.

The older woman was attractive, without a doubt. Dexter could clearly see the familial resemblance between Erin, Cass, and Candy. Erin, and from what he could tell, Cass, were both small chested, but he was surprised to see that Candy was bigger than the two. As he looked, he saw Candy looking cheerfully over at Jessie, both quiet for a few seconds.

"You are just the most gorgeous little thing," she said. "I can see why Alec is so obsessed with you."

Dexter couldn't hide his surprise, and Candy winked as the two of them looked over at her as she sat down.

"You'll find that the girls and I talk pretty candidly," she said explained. "I know that Alec has been pressuring her for things."

Jessie giggled, then nodded emphatically. "It's a typical guy thing, I guess."

Dexter began to wonder if all families were this open about sex and his was the exception.

"It most definitely is, and they never stop wanting it," Candy assured them. There was a moment of pause, and she finally changed the subject. "So, Dexter, what do you do?" she asked.

For the next few minutes, conversation was happily nonsexual in nature, and Dex was extremely glad that he didn't have to navigate a risqué conversation with Erin's mother. The two sisters eventually emerged a bit later, the little sister looking much cuter than she did when he'd first seen her.

She was just as blonde as Erin was, her hair a little longer than her older sister's. She'd been wearing an old t-shirt and warmups when they'd come in and seeing her dressed up was a pleasant surprise. The looked a lot alike, and Dex was positive that they were among of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. Both sisters were looking extremely attractive in tight fitting dresses that left nothing to his imagination.

"Y'all look so good!" Jessie gushed at the two. "Don't they babe?" she asked, looking up at him.

123456...9