Little White Lies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks good. Feel okay?" Tracy asked as Bill whistled one last time and went back to his desk.

Jessie nodded in response, and Tracy fished another out of the box for her.

"Okay, here are a couple of skirts to go with it. Go ahead and go to the bathroom to change into those, and we'll see you in a few. Oh, did you need to run home and get different shoes or anything?"

"I have some appropriate ones in the car that I wore to school," Jessie said. "I'll just wear those."

After changing into the skirt and making sure that Tracy was good with the length, Jessie sat and filled out some paperwork, then took her extra uniforms to the car, changed into her other shoes, and went back inside. She sat and talked with Bill and Tracy a bit more, then playfully texted her boyfriend when his lover, Vicky, complained that he hadn't had sex with her yet, until finally it was time to go and shadow someone.

Walking her out into the dining area, Tracy escorted her over to a very pretty blonde, Samantha, that had just stepped away from one of her tables. She was very sweet and kind and was patient with Jessie when she asked questions. Jessie sensed that Samantha, or Sam as she said she liked to be called, might not be having the best day. There seemed to be some kind of sadness about her, but she didn't know her nearly well enough to pry.

After a little while, Jessie was retrieved by Tracy and went back to watch some silly training videos in the manager's office, and they let her go home soon after.

*****

Dexter

Having had sex and not having an orgasm, Dex was feeling a little pent up by the time he got off work, but it wasn't anything he wasn't used to. As he got home and went upstairs to get out of his work clothes, he began to think that it wasn't just having an excess of cum in his balls that was bothering him. It had happened before after he'd been with Vicky, but he didn't pay it much attention then. This time though, he'd begun to notice that he felt a little... different. He just didn't know what it was, or why he felt like he did.

The curious arrangement that he had with Vicky and her husband was certainly understandable, given her nature, and he liked taking care of her sexual needs. She was clearly a nymphomaniac, and he knew that she could have easily found herself in over her head if she didn't have him as an outlet.

Not to mention the simple fact that he liked having sex with her. Getting incredible blowjobs and having sex with this undeniably gorgeous woman was definitely not bad thing. The blonde vixen gave arguably the best head that he'd ever received, and he'd be hard pressed to say if she or Jessie were better. She was incredibly sexy, as well, and it obviously felt great when he was having sex with her. Her tits were small, but her pussy was always nice and soaked, and she was so very enthusiastic.

There was something about the way she treated him like he was a God to her that was incredibly endearing and likable. It would be hard for anyone not to love having sex with someone that acted as if they thought you hung the moon.

Jessie had been the one to set it up, so it wasn't any worry that she was upset. His girlfriend was just about as enthusiastic about having him fuck her friends as he was about fucking them. No doubt he was a lucky guy, given his girlfriend's desires for him.

Vicky's husband, Eric, wasn't the issue either. He was almost as into her having sex with Dexter as she was, and even liked to watch the two coupling. It wasn't like he was concerned about Eric being upset or coming to find him and confront him.

Still, there was something in his gut that made him feel... odd. It was getting a little irritating for him, not being able to figure out what was eating him. He frowned, then kicked off his shoes and stripped out of his clothes. Laying on the bed in his boxers, he tried to brush off the nagging feeling that he'd done something wrong or forgotten something.

Sighing, he sat up after a few seconds and relegated the thought to being paranoid, and took a deep breath, then forced the thoughts from his mind. Grabbing his phone, he called his girlfriend to see how her day went and if they were going to hang out that evening.

"Hi baby!" she said after answering the call.

"Hey. How did the interview go?" he asked.

"I got the job!" she said happily. "I got my uniforms and even worked for a couple of hours today!"

"That's awesome, babe," he told her.

"I met a really nice girl named Samantha, and a few other folks. My first day was pretty fun, and my boss and the assistant manager Tracy were super nice!"

"Good to hear," he said.

"How was your day?" she asked. "Did you take care of Vicky?"

"I did," he said. "I'm happy to report that I nailed her."

"Good!" Jessie said. "She sounded so upset that you hadn't taken care of her."

"I know, I know," he said. "She was playing it up a little though. She's fine now. I'm a little pent up, though. Are we going to hang out?"

"You mean am I going to suck your cock?" she asked, drawing chuckles from him in response.

"You know me so well, babe," he deadpanned. "I'm fine not fooling around, you know. You're the one that wants me to nail all your friends."

She giggled into the phone. "I'm just kidding! Of course, I want to see you! It's been like... 12 whole hours or something!"

"I'm gonna get cleaned up and then head over then," he said.

"'k. Hurry!" she replied. "Love you!"

"Love you too," he answered.

After showering and getting dressed in something decent looking, he let his dad know he was heading out, then went over to Jessie and Donna's. After arriving, he parked and hopped out. He knocked on the door, then turned the handle, knowing that Jessie was expecting him.

Her flying leap at him a few seconds later was the confirmation that he was expecting. Giggling as he caught her, she immediately leaned in to kiss him. That's when he noticed that she was still wearing her work uniform.

"Isn't it just so sexy babe?" she asked, hopping down and twirling around for him.

"Damn," he said, whistling as he admired her get up. She was wearing a black skirt that seemed shorter than he remembered it being on the other girls, and a top that was checkered black and a brilliant green color. It was tied in the front in a simple not, and her breasts looked absolutely spectacular in it.

"You like it?" she asked, beaming at him.

He grinned, then slowly nodded. "You look fucking delicious. I don't know if you working there was such a hot idea."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You're such a kidder. I'll be fine. There are security cameras and security guards, and they even call the cops if someone gets out of line."

He looked closer, noticing something else about the top.

"You aren't wearing a bra?" he asked.

She giggled again. "No silly, it's too low cut. See?" she asked, lifting the top down and exposing herself. He helped himself to a large glass of staring at her tits for a few seconds, then peered inside the top and saw the padded interior that looked a bit like a bra cup.

"It has built-in support," she explained, replacing the top. "See?" she asked, shaking her shoulders back and forth and then jumping up and down.

Her tits bounced around wildly, and he couldn't help but stare in awe at the ridiculously enticing sight.

"Oh... my... God..." he said, his head moving back and forth as he followed her wildly bouncing orbs, causing her to stop and burst out in laughter. "You're gonna make so much damn money," he told her.

"Oh, stop it Dex," she said, stepping back up and kissing him again as she rolled her eyes. "You know that all the girls wear this stuff, and they're all gorgeous and have big tits."

"Yeah... but Jesus Christ babe," he said, as if that explained his point completely.

She giggled, but then took his hand and led him back to her room.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" he asked, still unable to tear his eyes off of her, this time watching her ass bouncing in front of him, the skirt serving to accentuate her rump and entice him even more into wanting to wear it as a hat.

"Mmm, well, Donna has something planned for the four of us," Jessie said. "She said that we owe her, and she plans to collect on that tonight."

They'd entered her room and he got comfortable on the bed while she talked.

"I'm supposed to make sure you're fed and ready for fun," she added with a smile.

"Man, I keep thinking I'm going to wake up from this ridiculous dream I'm having where I'm in love with a sex-loving knockout with perfect tits and a delicious ass, that not only lets, but wants me to fuck all her friends, and actively sets shit like this up."

Jessie giggled, only offering a shrug of explanation.

"So, we're going to eat first then?" he asked, amused but letting the thought go.

"If you're hungry. I want to run by your dad's and talk to him a bit, then see if Candy's home."

"Still trying to set them up?" he asked.

She grinned and nodded. "Want to go with me? I've got an hour to feed you and get you back here before Donna's ready for you."

He chuckled and shrugged. "You going to wear that?"

She adopted a pensive pose, but then rolled her eyes at him. "No, silly. I was just keeping it on to show you how cute I looked!"

He watched, amused, as she stripped down and pulled on some pants, a shirt, and some sneakers, then disappeared to the bathroom to touch up her makeup. Ten minutes later, they were pulling through a fast-food place, then headed back over to his dad's. He wolfed down the food as he drove, polishing it off just before they arrived.

"Hi Papa!" Jessie called out as they entered.

Dex saw his dad look up from the couch, then stand to accept one of Jessie's tackle-hugs.

"Hey there," he said. "What's the occasion?"

"I found you a date!" she said, smiling widely.

His dad chuckled in response. "Oh, I don't know, Spitfire. I think I had my run of local women."

She frowned. "Papa, you don't want to let me take care of you, so you're going to have to let me find a woman that will. So, I did!"

He chuckled, shaking his head at her, then looked over at Dex who was watching in silent amusement.

"Her name is Candy Granger, and she's Erin's mom," she said after he didn't reply. "Here's what she looks like," she added, holding up her phone.

Dex watched as his dad peered down, then smiled and noticed his eyebrows raise in surprise. "Wow," he said eventually. "This is the short... blonde girl's mom that was at Dex's birthday?"

Jessie nodded. "Mmmhmm, the super-pretty one. I wanted to make sure it was okay to give her your information, and maybe y'all can talk?"

"Sure," he said with a smile. "I guess if anyone can find me a good woman, it would be a good woman to do it."

Jessie giggled again, then hugged him. "We've got lots of stuff to do tonight," she said. "I'll let you know the details."

"See you guys," he called, waving and returning to his couch.

Dex took a moment to run back upstairs and grab the small case that Donna had given him for his birthday, then headed back down. Jessie was already in his truck waiting when he got back downstairs, so he hopped in and sped off.

As he turned the corner, Jessie picked up her phone and called Erin, talking to her for a few minutes. Halfway through, she turned to Dex. "My place," she mouthed to him, and he nodded.

"Alright girl, I'll talk to you later then," she said. "I'll text you his number. 'k. Bye."

Glancing over for a moment, he cocked his head questioningly.

"She's already talked to her mom and she's all for it," Jessie explained. "I'm sending her the number and she's going to text him tonight."

"Awesome," he replied, and was truly glad that the two were apparently going to text each other.

"Are you okay with that?" she asked, looking over at him curiously.

"Of course," he said with a quick return glance.

"Good," she said. "Erin said that her mom seemed excited about it."

He nodded but then winced as something occurred to him. "So... did you and Erin ever talk about what she caught you and my dad doing?"

Jessie, not catching on to what he was talking about, simply looked over and nodded.

Dex elaborated. "Well, she knows that you and dad were together at least once. Is she going to be weirded out by her mom going on a date with him? I mean... does her mom know?"

Jessie frowned, then swore quietly. "I hadn't thought about that," she said. "I'll call her tomorrow or sometime soon and see."

Dex nodded, satisfied that she was going to handle it. He didn't want to have to worry about his Dad being embarrassed if Candy called him out on anything that Erin had told her. From the little he knew about her, he didn't think she would, but better safe than sorry.

A few minutes later, he pulled back into his girlfriend's apartment complex and hopped out. John's truck was parked in its normal space, as was Donna's, so they were probably home. He watched Jessie's butt wiggle and bounce in her characteristically sexy style as they walked upstairs and went inside.

John was the first to greet the two, and he hugged Jessie, then gave her a quick peck on the cheek before shaking Dex's hand and turning it into a quick bro hug.

"She's been excited about this all day," he said, grinning widely at the two.

"I brought these," Dex said, pulling the case with the cock rings out of his pocket. "I figured we might need them."

John grinned in obvious agreement.

"So, is she all set?" Jessie asked.

John nodded.

"She's already told me what she wanted, so I'll be directing things," she said, looking over at Dex.

He chuckled. "Sounds good to me," he said. "I'm just glad you'll be there."

She grinned, then led the three of them toward her bedroom.

"We're in your room tonight?" he asked.

"I've got the bigger room and bed, and it's all part of the plan she has for tonight."

Figuring that he'd be better served by shutting up and just enjoying himself, he did so, following his adorable girlfriend and her roommate's redneck boyfriend.

As Jessie opened the door and stepped in, followed by John, Dex saw Donna sitting looking nervous. She was wearing some lacy lingerie that accentuated the allure of her body. The bra was emerald green, with lacy black highlights and straps. It had a lacy black garter belt, with attached leggings, and emerald green panties.

She looked up at the three as they entered and grinned.

"Are you ready for us?" Jessie asked.

Donna nodded.

"Okay boys," Jessie said, turning and drawing their attention. "Donna has some requests, but first, start getting undressed."

Dexter and John both glanced at each other, amused expressions on their faces, but began to take their clothes off as Jessie had told them. Dex was surprised to see Jessie stripping out of her clothes as well as she started to tell them about Donna's requests.

"First, she has a safe word," Jessie said, pulling her shirt off and reaching back to start undoing her bra. "Peaches. If you hear that, stop immediately, as something is wrong. Got it?" she asked, momentarily pausing to look at both of them.

John and Dex both nodded at Jessie, and then Donna, who was still sitting on the bed and being oddly quiet and looking nervous.

"This is because she wants this to be a kind of... reluctant fantasy session for her. Like... she's going to pretend to not really be into it, but we don't care and are going to do what we like anyway. That brings me to her next request. No matter how much she protests, don't stop using her. That's the reason for the safe word."

Dex kicked off his shoes and started on the rest as Jessie pulled her bra off, her large, gorgeous tits wobbling sexily. She tossed the bra aside and kicked off her shoes before continuing.

"She wants you to use her however you want. Both of you. She wants it to be your choice on what happens to her and doesn't want to have a say in anything that happens tonight."

"Got it," John said, and Dex nodded in agreement.

"Third," Jessie said, pulling her pants off as both men watched and slowly pulled their own off. "She wants you to be rough with her, and I mean rough. She wants you to slap her, choke her, spank her as hard as you like, within reason. She wants you to do whatever you like, except draw blood or anything like that. Don't like... make her eat something disgusting. Keep it sexual. Okay?" she asked, having finished stripping out of her clothes to stand naked in front of them.

"Got it," Dex replied.

"Fourth, she wants you to fuck her in the butt," she said, looking at Dexter. "When you do, don't hurt her, and try to take it slow. She didn't think you would, but given the other requests, I felt I should mention it."

"No problem," he said with a smile. It would be his first time having anal sex. He was curious to see how it felt and was only mildly concerned about his size and actually fitting inside her.

"Other than that, anything goes. You can do what you like, wherever you like. She said you can even take her out in public and make her do things there if you want. I told her that we'd probably keep things in here, but that anything was possible. Questions?" Jessie asked.

"Do the neighbors know shit might get loud?" John asked.

Jessie giggled. "She talked to the downstairs folks and the one's next to us already. They are fully aware that some kinky sex games are going to take place tonight."

Dex was glad to hear that. There certainly didn't need to be any awkward conversations with the office manager or the cops.

"Where are you gonna fit in?" John asked, looking at Jessie as she grabbed a bag and turned toward the door.

"Oh, I'll find a spot, don't worry," she said with a wink.

Dexter chuckled, then turned to look at Donna. She looked at John, then Dexter, and smiled widely.

*****

Jessie

After giving the two men the rules, Jessie grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom. Donna had spoken to her when she got home about that evening and had planned everything out as much as she could. Sliding the sexy black lingerie on that Donna had bought her, she looked at the other object and giggled.

Holding it out in front of her, she spun it around and pulled at the different leather straps until she'd gotten it untangled, then lowered it to where she could step in. Pulling it up around her hips, she closed the clasps and tightened it until it was snug, but still comfortable.

Turning, she grabbed the ridiculously oversized dildo that came with the harness and secured it to the plate that held it in place. She finally tightened the last strap and felt the bottom part of the harness tighten against her sex. Whimpering as a protrusion pushed inside the crotchless panties that the lingerie came with, she felt it nestling comfortably inside her pussy. The protrusion had two nubs on it, and she moved the harness around and played with the straps and tightness a bit until she had one nicely snug against her clit, and the other inside, lovingly nuzzling her inner wall, not far from her G-spot. She figured that she was close to it, at any rate, and any movement from her fucking Donna would give her lots of pleasure through the movement of the harness and the protrusion.

Smiling, she checked out herself in the mirror, and immediately felt sexy and ridiculous at the same time. Stifling a laugh, she turned and opened the bathroom door, immediately hearing wet, slurping noises coming from her bedroom, punctuated with occasional moans.

Quietly opening the door, she smiled when she saw what was going on in her brief absence. Both John and Dex were standing in front of Donna as she sat on the bed, still in the same spot she'd been in before. John was thrusting hard against her face, but quickly let go of her head as Dex grabbed it and pulled her lips down hard on his more intimidating cock. She watched Donna struggle for a second, but then was proud to see her boyfriend pull on her bestie's head and drive his beautiful cock deep into her mouth.

1...456789