Little White Lies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, definitely," she gushed. "That was an incredible orgasm."

He kissed her shoulder and she giggled.

"Should I be expecting you to fuck me like that when I wake up?" she asked. "Or are you going to want to fuck me again in the middle of the night?"

He laughed. "Man... decisions, decisions."

"I'm okay with either," she said quietly. "Though, my poor butt may need a break so you might have to settle for my pussy."

"Jesus..." he said with a laugh. "Settle for your pussy?"

She grinned in the dim light from the alarm clock and nodded. "Yep. I guess you could always just wake me up with your cock in my mouth again," she added.

"Well, I did shower didn't I," he agreed.

"Oh, that doesn't bother me. You don't have to shower after fucking me to get a blowjob."

"Yeah, but you know my dick was in your ass, right?"

"Oh... yeah, that's a good point," she said. "But, like you said, you showered. So... feel free to wake me up with it in my mouth."

He laughed again as they snuggled tighter.

"Thanks for a fun night," she whispered, turning and kissing him sweetly on the lips.

"Thanks for letting me fuck you in the ass," he countered, drawing giggles from her as he returned the kiss.

A few minutes later, they were out

***

Early the next morning, Jessie slid quietly from bed and peered in to check on Dex and Donna. They were adorably snuggled up together and still asleep, so she left them alone. After relieving herself, she eased back into bed with John and promptly fell back asleep.

Several hours later, she felt a warm hand on her cheek and blearily opened her eyes. Dex smiled down at her and kissed her on the nose.

"Mmm, morning baby," she whispered, promptly closing her eyes again.

"I've got to leave to go to work and school," he said quietly. "I just wanted to let you know before I left."

"Okay," she whispered. "I love you."

"I love you," he said, then kissed her on the head. "I'll call you later."

"Okay," she mumbled, sliding back into unconsciousness.

A little later, she was roused by a gentle kiss on the lips and then more on her cheek and forehead.

Smiling, she opened her eyes again and saw Donna staring down.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said, an amused expression on her face.

"Mmm... morning," Jessie replied, stretching and sitting up. Turning, she saw that John had disappeared, and frowned.

"He's making breakfast for us," Donna explained.

Jessie sighed in irritation. "That's my job, dammit," she said, sliding from bed and starting for the door.

"Wait," Donna said, pulling her back.

Turning, Jessie bumped into her and giggled, but was then rewarded with a surprise kiss.

"So... what did you think of last night?" Donna asked.

Jessie smiled. "It looked like you had a blast. I had fun though. Why?"

"It was... awesome," she said with a simple shrug. "I've never had a sexual experience like it."

Jessie nodded in agreement. "Me either. Plus, I know the guys liked it too." She cocked her head, seeing something was bothering her roommate.

"What?" she asked.

Donna shook her head, her expression changing immediately. "Nothing," she said. "I was just thinking about everything that happened."

"Did you and Dex get to have sex again last night after John and I left you alone?"

"Yep, and again this morning though he didn't get to cum."

"Awww," Jessie replied. "I'm sorry hun. Are you sure that you're alright? You seem distracted."

"I'm... just... it was a lot to take in last night, you know?" Donna seemed to brush off whatever issue was plaguing her then and focused on Jessie again. "So, what did you and John get up to last night?"

Unable to contain her smile, Jessie had images and the remnant sensations of John fucking her fill her head.

"Well... I let John fuck me in the ass," she admitted without any pretense.

"Oh did you?" Donna asked. "How did you like it?"

Jessie, again, couldn't contain her smile, even laughing in embarrassment at the question. "God... it was so awesome! I can't believe I came so hard. Was it the same for you?"

Donna giggled and shrugged. "Kinda," she said, then frowned. "It's not that I don't enjoy it, I do... but from the way you look talking about it, it was indescribable. It's fun for me, but not like it was for you."

Jessie shook her head. "For as hard as I came, I think I'm going to see if Dex wants to try doing it that way with me."

"Oh, honey," Donna said, wincing. "I don't know about that. You're so tiny and he's so big. I mean, I offered it to him, and my butt is much bigger than yours," she said, spinning around and presenting it to Jessie playfully.

Spanking it a few times, Jessie laughed and shook her head. "I'm not saying we'll be successful, but I've got to at least try. Plus, if he likes it, I'm sure I can handle it."

Donna looked doubtful, but Jessie shrugged away the concern.

"So, you're a little butt-slut now, aren't you?" her roommate asked.

Jessie giggled. "I dunno... I guess I am."

"Ooooo sluuuuuuuut," Donna teased, the two erupting with laughter.

The sound of John dropping a pan and then swearing filled the apartment then, and Jessie sighed.

"John... damnit, don't break my pan!" she yelled, turning and pulled Donna with her.

The two went into the kitchen where John was trying to make breakfast. Jessie scowled at him and started to take over, but he made her move away and watch. Soon, all three of them were enjoying the morning being nude and talking.

"My best friend tells me you violated her ass," Donna said after a few minutes of conversation that were breakfast focused. "Just for that, I'm not going to wear the strap on and fuck you in yours."

He shot them both a disgusted look. "That... doesn't sound fun at all."

"Well... now you'll never know," Donna countered, moving over and kissing him. "I love you," she said, surprisingly sweet given the normal playfully hateful and almost violent way the two normally showed affection.

"Aww, my baby must feel guilty for taking all of that pile-drivin' dick last night and wants to make amends," he countered.

Donna turned and looked at Jessie then, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"Just kidding baby, you know you're my everything," John said, coming up behind her and wrapping her in a hug. She smiled, despite her obvious attempts not to and Jessie saw her close her eyes for a moment, a relieved expression on her face.

It quickly disappeared though, and old Donna was back. "Don't be thinking that I'm going to let you fuck Jessie's butt any time you want, just because she's a little butt-slut now and can't say no."

"Hey..." Jessie protested, but then shrugged and grinned unable to deny that she'd liked it.

"Shit... this redneck gonna be up in that sumbitch every chance he gets!" he said, adopting his arrogant "redneck swagger" and strutting around the small kitchen.

"It's a good thing she won't be able to tell when you are," Donna retorted, eliciting a genuine guffaw from her boyfriend.

"Goddamn baby, I love the fuck outta you," he said, grabbing her and pulling her in for another kiss, despite her laughing and protests. "Hit me again!"

Donna laughed, shaking her head as he kissed her over and over. Watching in amused silence, Jessie saw Donna turn and reach out for her, then yelped in surprise as she was pulled forward and suddenly found herself between the two.

"Mmm, Jessie sandwich," Donna said.

"Time to eat?" he asked, looking above Jessie's head to his girlfriend standing behind her.

Jessie glanced back, seeing Donna nod.

"She's facing you, so you get the front and I get the back."

Jessie giggled, sighing in mock irritation as both of them immediately dropped down to their knees. "You guys..." she protested, then groaned as she felt both mouths on her.

John had wasted no time in clamping his lips tight against her pussy, his tongue ravaging her folds with fervor. Donna had buried own face into Jessie's butt, tonguing her butthole with just as much enthusiasm.

"Guys..." Jessie protested weakly.

"Shut up, butt-slut," Donna said, standing up. "You know damn well we're going to do whatever we want to you, so just stop pretending you don't love every second of this."

Jessie whimpered, but couldn't deny that what Donna had said was true. Her roommate's tongue returned to the spot it had been before, shivers of pleasure racing through her. A hasty orgasm, forced out of her by her two incorrigible roommates, hit her a few minutes later. After she finished cumming, she steadied herself with a hand on John's chest after he'd stood back up.

Donna, obviously randy that morning, grabbed Jessie by the hair and dragged her over the cabinet, forcing her up on top of it in a sitting position.

"Ugghh... Donna... I don't think I can," she protested weakly, but her friend didn't seem to care.

"Shut up," she said simply, then pushed Jessie back and buried her face between her legs.

"Oh my God," Jessie cried weakly, feeling the aggressive but talented nature of her roommate's pussy-eating. Fresh sensations of bliss began to grow inside her, and she couldn't help but wonder if she was going to be left alone at all that day. As she'd guessed, though, a second orgasm was proving to be a little elusive, and Donna scowled up at her after about five minutes.

"Breakfast is done," John said, turning and casting an amused glance their way.

"Aren't you close?" Donna asked.

She'd been hovering on the edge for a few minutes or so and nodded weakly. "It's there it's just not..."

Sighing hard, Donna pushed her legs wide and started back in on her. Jessie started to protest, but her friend's mouth was immediately latched onto her pussy, a finger sliding down and underneath to probe at her ass.

"I... I don't... need... fuuuuuck..." Jessie whined, trying to let Donna know that she was okay and didn't need to cum. The intense throbbing was growing in her pussy though, and she lost track of what she was saying.

"You don't get a choice," her friend replied, momentarily taking her ravenous mouth off Jessie to look up at her.

The reverie was brief, of course, and Jessie cried out again as her friend renewed her efforts. Her finger pushed easily inside Jessie's rump, her mouth and tongue doing wonderful things to Jessie's softer parts. Yet another orgasm hit her, and as she sat there on the counter, her best friend's finger sliding in and out of her butt and her lips and tongue slathering all over her pussy, she wondered if she were going to be allowed to go about her life as normal or if her two insatiable roommates were just going to have their way with her all day. She definitely didn't hate that idea, but she did have to get to class in a little bit.

"You really like the anal stuff, don't you?" Donna asked, looking up for a moment.

Jessie nodded quickly, unable to vocalize anything as her orgasm reached its peak.

"That's it..." Donna said, smiling as Jessie looked down at her in a haze of bliss, both her pussy and ass aching with the throbbing intensity of her orgasm.

Then, her friend simply turned and left the kitchen, leaving Jessie laying there as she recovered. She heard the bathroom sink going and figured Donna must be washing her hands.

"Don't move," she called as Jessie saw her leave the bathroom for her bedroom.

John came over then, a plate of food in his hand. "Burrito?" he asked.

She nodded, her body still recovering as an aftershock shivered its way through her.

He handed her the plate, then knelt between her legs again, causing her to cry out in defeat. He laughed though, and simply kissed one of her thighs before coming back up and offering her a playful wink. She turned as Donna rejoined them holding a white box that she was trying to open.

"I've got a toy for you," she explained, pulling out a pink object that looked like a weirdly shaped dildo.

Jessie whimpered and shook her head. "I have to go to class you guys," she said, sounding much more whiney than she'd meant to. Her tummy rumbled in protest of not being paid the proper attention, and she suddenly remembered the plate of food in her hands. She grabbed the burrito from it before setting it down beside her. Taking a big bite, she watched as Donna ignored what she'd said and washed the unused dildo off with soap and warm water.

"What is it?" she asked, her mouth still full of food.

Donna came back over and held it up. "It's a butt plug," she explained. "You're going to wear it now and then."

"I am?" Jessie asked, giving her a doubtful look.

"You like anal, don't you?" her friend asked.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Well, there you go."

"Wait, that doesn't explain anything," Jessie said. "Why am I wearing this?"

Donna giggled. "Jess come on. It's a sex toy and I'm making you wear it... okay? Just think, you'll be in class wearing this really kinky toy and no one will know."

"That does sound hot," she admitted.

"Or think about if you were to bend over at work and your skirt was short enough, someone might see it!"

"Hmm," Jessie said. "Do you think people would like to see something like this? Would Dex?"

"Shit, I know I like the hell out of it," John said, still eating his own breakfast.

Donna didn't wait for Jessie to change her mind though, and as she watched, her friend stepped up and slowly inserted the plug after licking both her ass and the plug itself.

"Ooo," Jessie said, sliding off the counter with John's help. "That's... different."

"But nice, yeah?" Donna asked.

Jessie hesitated for a moment, unsure, but then nodded. "It's going to take some getting used to."

Donna grinned, then finally helped her down off the counter. Still nude, the three finished eating breakfast without any further play time, and Jessie managed to get to class on time.

*****

Dexter

Tuesday

After running home and grabbing a shower and a change of clothes, Dex hurried off to class and got started on his day. He was very aware of an upcoming test that was looming on the horizon and knew he was going to have to devote time that week to studying for it. That meant that he'd have to spend time away from his girlfriend, something neither of them were going to be fond of.

Once class was over, he hurried to the office for his workday. Going through his existing tickets and seeing which ones he needed to get to first, he felt his phone vibrate and groaned, wondering if Vicky was requesting some alone time. It wasn't that he didn't want to fool around with her, it was just that he was going to be extremely busy that week and wasn't likely going to have time to devote to his own girlfriend, much less to his "work lover," or whatever the term was for her.

Checking his phone, though, he was happy to see that it was Jessie and quickly read her text.

"Morning, baby! I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much fun I had last night! Thank you for doing so much for Donna, and also for being so wonderful about John and I."

"Morning, sugar," he replied. "Last night was super fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

He sent the message, but then was about to start typing more when he just figured that he'd call. "You in class?" he asked.

"Just got out," she replied.

Satisfied that he wasn't going to interrupt her at school, he called her.

"Hey!" she said happily.

"Hey, sugar. I just figured this would be easier."

"That's fine! I'm just heading back to the apartment to relax. I'm working later today."

He wanted to talk to her about last night and talk about the idea he had. Given their track record for not being completely transparent about certain things as Donna pointed out, he knew it would be better to do in person.

"What time do you go in?" he asked, thinking that he could swing by after work.

"Umm... I work from 4:00 until 8:00 tonight. Why? What's up?"

"Oh, I just wanted to talk and see how everything went. I'd just rather see you and do it." He fell quiet to wait for her response, hoping that his request didn't worry her.

"Can you do lunch? We can talk then, if so." she asked.

"Yeah, but I don't get a full hour since I've got a shortened workday because of school."

"Well, how about I grab some food for us and come by? That way if our lunch runs long, you can start work and I can just keep talking," she said. He heard the playful tone in her voice and chuckled, glad to know that she didn't take it the wrong way.

"That's an awesome idea," he replied.

"Yay!" she exclaimed. "I get to see my baby again! Give me... an hour and I'll swing by."

"Okay," he replied. "Call me when you get here."

"See you soon!"

Diving back into his work, he forced himself to focus and was able to get two issues fixed in short order. As he put in the time entry and ticket notes, he saw his desk phone ringing and looked over, curious to see who was calling. Looking at the caller id, he saw that it was Chase, his supervisor.

Sighing, he thumbed the button on his headset and answered the call. "Hey Chase, what's up?" He didn't exactly hate Chase, or talking to him for that matter, he just preferred not to. Nicole never seemed to have anything good to say about him, and Dex thought he was just a guy with a caustic personality, always rubbing people the wrong way.

"Do you have a minute to come to my office?" Chase asked.

Dex swallowed nervously, wondering what he could want. It wasn't often that he was called to his supervisor's office, but it always made him nervous, especially since the guy's wife had seen his dick and had been the instigator for the entire "Vicky" situation.

"Sure, be right there," he said, trying to quell his growing nervousness.

"Thanks," Chase said, not sounding the least bit angry or threatening.

He quickly finished out his time entry and closed the ticket, then locked his computer and stood, wondering if he should talk to Nicole first to see if she knew what he wanted. He'd already told Chase he'd be right there though, so he knew he couldn't spare any time. Walking past the other techs busily working in their cubicles, he went up to his office door and knocked.

"Come on in!" he heard, then opened the door.

"Hey Chase, what's going on?" Dex asked, peeking in.

"Go ahead and come in and shut the door behind you," Chase said.

Dex nodded, his heart beating a little faster. The door clicked closed and he turned back to face his boss.

"Now... I know this might be a little awkward... but I have to know, man... is that really you in the video my wife showed me?" he asked.

Dex swallowed hard, remembering Nicole's plan to show Chase the video of Dex and Vicky fucking. "Uh... yeah... it is," he confirmed.

"Goddamn! Are you serious? Vicky's husband lets her do that?"

The expression on Chase's face was one of excitement, and Dex immediately relaxed. "Uh, yeah. He does. He's been in the room a few times too."

"Bro..." Chase said, grinning widely. "How good is she?"

Surprised by the question, Dex chuckled. "Vicky? Oh... uh I'm not sure..."

"Oh yeah... right, right, we don't want to make things weird at work, but dude... I've had a suspicion about her for the longest time. Just... don't say anything if she was really... really good at sucking dick."

Dex couldn't really believe the conversation he was having at that moment and stood there feeling stupid and awkward, but silent.

"Goddamn, I knew it!" Chase said with a wide grin. "I can't believe that shit! How the hell did you manage to swing that setup?"

Finally relaxing a bit as he began to get that Chase was likely wanting the gory details of Dex's sexual relationship with their mutual coworker, he chuckled and shrugged noncommittally.

"Shit, I ain't saying anything to anyone," Chase said. "How'd it all start?"

Dex figured it wouldn't hurt to give details. Vicky had known about the video and was all for Nicole showing Chase. It had been her idea, in fact.