Little White Lies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dex smiled. "Yeah, it won't harm you," he said.

"What's it like?" Jason asked, looking up Dex for a moment.

"It's not like some nectar of the gods, but it's not unpleasant," Dex said.

"Yeah, I love that taste," John said.

"Go ahead," Dex said, nodding at Jason.

"Wait," John said. "You eighteen?"

Jason laughed at that, appearing to relax a little. "You know I am, dude."

John grinned and patted him on the back. "I'm just fuckin' with ya. Go ahead man."

Reaching up, Jason brought his hand up tentatively, but then stopped and looked Jessie.

"Is uh... is this okay Jessie?" he asked.

She whimpered, and Dex laughed.

"She doesn't get to have a say about things like this," Dex said. "At least in this apartment. When she's here, she's free to use however people see fit. The only thing she's not allowed to let happen is vaginal sex."

"Cuz dat pussy belongs to my boy here," John said, clapping Dex on the shoulder.

The guys chuckled, then refocused on the aroused pussy on display in front of them.

Again, Jason looked at Dex for confirmation.

"Yeah man, go ahead," he said, amused.

The young man reached out then, sliding gently into her as she lay there, her thighs spread wide for easy access, her arousal oozing freely from her pussy. Pulling his finger back, Jason rubbed the liquid between his fingers and looked at Dex curiously. "It's like... slick."

"Well, it's her natural lubricant," Dex replied, getting a nod in response.

The young man popped his finger into his mouth then and sucked, causing Jessie to moan lowly at the sight.

"Ooo, little slut liked that," John said with a wide grin and a laugh.

"Hell yeah she did," Dex confirmed. "How was it?" he asked, looking at Jason.

"Amazing," he replied, his excitement obvious.

Dex chuckled, then went back to educating the young man. "So, this little baby here," he said, reaching up and pulling back the hood over her clit. "This is the clitoris."

Jason leaned in again, looking closely for a minute before he nodded.

"So, that's like, the most sensitive spot on her body," Dex said. "You'll have to figure out what a girl likes though."

"Yeah, some like it when you pay attention to the clit, but some are just too sensitive there," John confirmed.

"It's all about being able to read the reactions of the girl you're with," Dex said.

Jason smiled. "Man, this is incredible. You guys are awesome for showing me this stuff."

Dex smiled, then saw Jason step back.

"Thanks man," he said. "You're the coolest."

Dex laughed. "Shit, I wasn't done yet," he said. "You don't have to, but do you want to learn how to eat her pussy?"

Jason looked at him in surprise, then over at John.

"Shit, if you don't, I'm going to," John said.

On the counter, Jessie moaned lowly again, but continued to hold still in her precarious position.

"In fact, if one of us doesn't get to it, she might melt right through the counter there," John said, getting a few laughs from Dex and Jason.

"You okay baby?" Dex asked, but only got a hurried nod in response. It was clear she was really wanting to get to the really fun stuff.

Jason still looked a little trepidatious, though, so Dex decided to spur him on a bit.

"Remember, she's really turned on right now," he said. "I'll bet she's thinking about how much she wants you to eat her pussy, or maybe how it's going to feel."

Jessie whimpered, a groan of protest following it.

"Maybe I should watch you," Jason said. "I don't want to hurt her."

"Don't be shy, bud," Dex said. "As long as you don't like... bite her pussy really fuckin' hard, you won't hurt her."

"Yeah bro," John confirmed. "You've got this. Get in there."

Jason took a deep breath then and paused for a second. Then, leaning in, he paused again right before he reached her pussy and stopped.

Jessie cried out in pure frustration at the delay. "Fuuuuuuck," she groaned, causing the Dex and John to laugh.

"Start here, Jase," John said, sliding his finger midway down her slit.

"Everything is going to feel good to her," Dex said. "But as you get more practice, you'll learn what usually feels better."

Jason turned back to face her pussy again, then stuck his tongue way out and ran it up her slit a single time.

"Nnngh... fuuuuuuck," Jessie groaned in protest as the young man pulled back.

"Dude, you're gonna make her have a stroke," John said, laughing.

"Sorry," Jason said, blushing a bit.

Dex chuckled and shook his head. "It's all good man. Don't be afraid of the taste."

"And don't be embarrassed in front of me and Dex," John added. "Every dude is new at this at some point and neither of us are judging you."

Jason nodded and leaned back in. This time, he slid his tongue up her slit, then did it again. Briefly stopping to look up at her face, he started in on her again, but didn't seem to want to just bury his face in her.

"Get in there, man," John said. Jason glanced over, causing him to chuckle. "Here," John said, and gestured for the young man to slide out of the way.

Jason stepped back, and John immediately buried his lips and tongue into Jessie's pussy. Her reaction was immediate, a low groan of approval escaped her lips and she nodded vigorously.

"See, he looks like he's just attacking her, but he's actually licking up to her clit," Dex said. After watching for a little longer, he turned and asked, "You wanna try again?"

Jason was still watching intently, but then nodded, adding a "yeah" after a few distracted seconds.

John licked for another few strokes, then grinned and stepped back to let Jason take his place.

Finally, he was starting to get the hang of it and was doing it much better than before, Jessie's emphatic whimpers and cries of pleasure proving that fact.

"Now don't stop licking," Dex said, "but take your middle and index finger and slide them inside her, palm up."

Jason hesitated, but then started to do ask Dex had said.

"Deeper," Dex added, seeing how the young man only had them slightly inserted. "That's it. Now... you feel that smooth flesh above your fingers?"

Jason nodded, still licking as best he could.

"G-spot," John said. "Rub gently back and forth. She'll lose her fuckin' mind."

Dex grinned, seeing his girlfriend's eyes roll back in her head as the novice devouring her pussy forced her orgasm closer.

Jason grinned wider, then chuckled as he continued to lick and slide his fingers in and out. Only a few seconds later, Jessie grunted deeply, her head and neck coming up a bit to gaze down as the muscles in her torso clenched tight.

"There it is," John said, laughing and applauding the young man's efforts.

Jason grinned and pulled back. "Don't fucking stop!" Jessie quickly spat.

"Oh!" he said, and quickly went back at it. Jessie grunted again, her eyes darting over to Dexter as she came. A few seconds went by, and she gently but firmly pushed Jason's head back.

"Goddamn, that's fuckin'... crazy," he said. "Her pussy is clenching so hard!"

Jessie cried out then, her cries of pleasure flowing free as she looked down at Jason.

"Guys! What the fuck?" Donna cried out, having seemingly appeared from nowhere.

Dex hadn't even heard her come back inside. He grinned, then saw the other three girls peer around the door frame at the scene.

Jason quickly stepped back and hid his hand behind him, as if that would suffice to convince his sister that he hadn't been doing what he very obviously had been.

"I said no one else gets to use her!" Donna protested.

"Hey," Dex said as he scowled at her. "We're just teaching him how to eat pussy."

She turned and glared at him but didn't respond.

"Don't you want him to know how to pleasure his first girlfriend?" John asked.

"That's not the point," Donna said, still scowling at Dex.

"I told you the other day that she's free to use," Dex said.

Looking over at the other sisters and Natalie, Dex gestured at the still recovering form of his girlfriend displayed on the counter. "Anyone else want a taste?" he asked.

Surprisingly, Natalie looked at her wife and raised an eyebrow, then started to move toward the counter.

"No," Debbie said. Snickering and shaking her head, she grabbed her wife's hand and pulled her back, the two bursting out in laughter.

Frowning, Natalie stepped back around the corner and Debbie looked back inside. "Well..." she said, starting forward to Jessie.

"Hey..." Natalie said, yanking her back as the two erupted into laughs again.

Daisy was behind the other three, quietly watching and looking at Dex several times.

John stepped out of the kitchen at that point, joining the banter with the older sister and her wife in the other room.

Dex looked back at Daisy then and gestured to Jessie. She looked away from him and over to her, but then grinned and shook her head. He shrugged and looked over at Donna, who was still scowling.

"Hey," Dex said, stepping over. "What's the matter?"

"I said she couldn't be used by them," she said, still frowning.

"Let's get something clear," Dex said, stepping in close. He brought a hand up and gently slid it around her neck.

She swallowed hard but was staring intently at him and shifting subtly from one foot to the other.

"You can use my girlfriend whenever you want over here; you and John both," he said. "But when I'm in this apartment, I'm the one in charge."

Donna rolled her eyes, and Dex gently squeezed the hand at her throat. The expression on her face softened and the softest whimper he'd ever heard escaped her lips.

"I'll decide who gets to have fun with Jessie," Dex said, squeezing harder. "When I'm not here, you can put whatever restrictions you want on her."

Donna continued to stare hard at him, but the scowl had softened. She wasn't glaring anymore, just looking at him softly and gently tugging at his shirt.ing at him like she wanted to do more than just stand there.

"Now, do I need to remind you who's in charge?" Dex asked.

Donna cried out softly, closing her eyes as her knees weakened, causing her to slide down the fridge a bit. A few seconds later her eyes opened, but she had them lowered and was looking away. "Sorry..." she said softly, then slowly lifted her eyes up to his. They were smoldering embers of wanton need. "I was bad," she finished.

"Yeah, you were," Dex confirmed. "Now, are you going to be polite and thank me for teaching your little brother the basics of eating pussy?"

Donna whimpered weakly again, then bit her lip as she wiggled against the fridge, still held tight in his grasp. He raised an eyebrow at her. The embers of her eyes turned to those of an adoring puppy in an instant as she looked up at him.

"Thank you," she said softly, then glanced at the two siblings that were still in the kitchen with them. "Daddy."

He realized that she was trying to be quiet, likely to save herself some embarrassment. He considered pushing her a bit more, but the gorgeous, conflicted face in front of him made him feel too much affection for her and he leaned in and kissed her before letting her go. She pulled him back tight up against her and sighed hard, her eyes big as she stared up at him.

"You're really good at twisting me in knots, you know that?" she asked.

"You love it," he said quietly, then playfully kissed her nose.

Turning from her, he looked over to where Jason had been standing. Chuckling, he saw that the young man had gone back to playing with Jessie's softer parts, though he was only using his hands this time. Her soft whimpers of pleasure made him smile.

Watching the scene for a few seconds, Dex turned when he sensed that Donna was still close. As he faced her again, it was clear that she was still very aroused. He wondered if he needed to go take care of her, but then quickly decided that it would be more fun to make her wait. In the hallway, Daisy looked like she was thoroughly amused by her older sister's situation.

"You two need to give Jason some privacy," he said.

He turned and offered Daisy a wink, then saw Donna pout a moment before being pulled out by the younger sibling. As the two started to head to her bedroom, Donna stopped and faced Dex with a defiant scowl on her face. She started to protest, but then Daisy yanked her again into the bedroom and shut the door.

"Finally," Dex said.

Jason looked over at him a wide grin still plastered to his face as Dex stepped over and joined him at Jessie's pussy.

"This is the coolest shit ever," Jason said, laughing for a second.

"You good baby?" Dex asked, glancing up at to gauge her expression.

He could easily see her arousal and figured that she was just fine, but it was good to see the quick and vigorous head nod before she laid flat again.

"You comfy?" he asked. "I can move you to the bed."

She whimpered in response, and Dex saw Jason was sliding his fingers into her like he'd been shown before, caressing her g-spot.

"I'll take that as a 'yes,'" Dex said, amused.

Satisfied that she was okay, he stood and watched Jason for a bit, giving him suggestions when he could.

"You wanna give eating her pussy another go?" Dex asked.

Jason's smile still hadn't faded, but he slid his hand free and stepped back. "I, uh... better stop now."

"You sure?" Dex asked.

"I gotta calm down a bit or..." Jason said, but left the rest unspoken. "Uh... maybe I can give it a shot later, or tomorrow?"

Dex nodded. "Sure thing man. Just let me know."

Jason grinned again, then looked over at Jessie. "Thank... uh... thanks, Jessie."

Dex stepped over and helped her slide off the counter, holding her upright while she regained the use of her legs.

"Thank you," she answered, still not completely recovered.

Jason awkwardly stepped from the room and then disappeared into the bathroom, the door closing behind him.

"Was that fun?" Dex asked.

Jessie nodded wordlessly, clutching at him as if she were afraid to let go.

"Come on," he said, and helped her put her pants back on before leading her from the kitchen and back to the living room.

Debbie, John, and Natalie were sitting and talking when Dex and Jessie joined them, and though it was initially a little awkward, he and Jessie joined the conversation pretty quickly and things soon began to feel normal.

As they relaxed, Dex couldn't stop thinking about everything he'd seen in Jessie's phone. She was clutching at him and talking with the others, but he kept seeing visions of her being fucked in the ass or with cum flowing from her mouth. It was clear that she was enjoying everything sexual that had been happening to her. That fact excited him even more. He began to wonder how far he should push her.

It was true that they were just starting to explore this new aspect of their relationship, and he figured he should pace himself. He obviously didn't want to hurt her, mentally or physically. It was in that moment that he silently vowed to keep checking in with her to make sure she was okay.

Despite wanting to take it slow, he found himself wondering what was next. How would he orchestrate something involving her? Should he let it happen naturally or try and plan something?

The fun in the kitchen was something that had been spur of the moment. He'd liked Jason, but he hadn't actually planned to let him do anything with Jessie when they'd met. There was something about the young man that reminded Dex of himself and he'd just felt the need to step in and give the guy a break. He wished that someone had done the same for him when he was eighteen.

His phone buzzed. Grabbing it from his pocket conveniently located beneath Jessie's rump, he pulled it up and checked to see who it was. "Jack-ass" was the sender's name.

"Yo, what you got going on tonight?" Jack had texted.

He thought about how Jessie happened upon meeting his brother and how that had eventually ended up with a dick in her mouth. That whole series of photos had been hot, and the pic of her with cum in her mouth was the cherry on top.

A thought struck him then, and he began to see the layout of a plan coalescing. For several minutes, he silently constructed his scheme, excitedly going over the details and points.

"Nada." Dex texted. "Gonna meet my girl later but I could use some food."

"Was going to see if that chick was working at Double D's tonight." Jack texted back.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Dex replied. "I'm gonna swing by the house in a bit but I've got to run up to work. Meet me at 7?"

"Sounds good," Jack replied.

Turning of the screen to his phone, he dropped it onto the arm of the couch and nudged Jessie. She looked up at him sweetly.

"I'm going to take you to dinner," he said. "After that, I'm going to take you home and fuck your brains out for the rest of the night."

She smiled and darted in for a smooch. "I'm all yours baby, whatever you want to do."

"Good," he said, kissing her a few more times. "I'll be right back."

Standing, he turned and walked toward Donna's bedroom, then gently knocked on the door.

"Come in," came the response.

Opening it, he looked in and saw the two sisters relaxing on the bed.

"Mind if I come in for a sec?" he asked.

Donna shook her head.

"I'll leave you guys alone," Daisy said, looking at her sister then over at Dex.

"I'm not going to be long," he assured her, and gestured for her to keep her spot.

"You here to tease and embarrass me again?" Donna asked.

Stepping over, he knelt down in front of her and gave her a knowing look.

"You loved every second of what I was doing," Dex said. "You wouldn't have protested a single bit if I'd just fucked you right there up against the fridge."

She didn't answer, but he could see he was right.

"I'm going to take care of you, I promise," he continued. "You've got other things to deal with this weekend, though."

She sighed, then nodded a bit before looking up at him.

"I need you to do something for me," he said.

"Anything," she said quickly, then blushed and glanced at Daisy, still watching quietly.

"I'm taking Jessie out tonight," he said. "I want you to make sure she looks incredible. Would you do that for me?"

Donna smiled the slightest bit. "Of course."

"Good," Dex replied. "It doesn't matter what you choose for her to wear, as long as it's got a skirt or a dress. No panties."

"Okay," Donna said. "Butt-plug?"

Dex considered that option for a moment, then grinned and nodded. "Definitely."

"Alright," she said. "When do I get you?"

"The next time we're both free and you want me," he said. "I won't make you stop if it's around your family, or even someplace public."

"Wait... the next time I want you?" she asked. "That's like, always..."

Dex laughed, then leaned in and kissed her. "Thank you, gorgeous," he said, then turned to leave after offering Daisy a smile and a wink.

Jessie was waiting in the hall, just outside the door.

"You go ahead and get dressed," Dex said. "I've got to go home and change out of my work clothes."

"You'll come pick me up?" she asked.

"Yep. Let's say... seven," he said, looking at the clock.

"I'll be ready for you," she said. "I love you."

"I love you," he replied.

"Thank you for letting Jason play," she said, clutching his shirt. "That was pretty damn incredible."

"You were so fucking sexy baby," he whispered. "I wish we'd had time to do more."

She sighed deeply, then leaned her head against his chest. "See you in a bit," she whispered, kissing him again after a few moments.

Turning, he said a few goodbyes and waved, then left the apartment. His plan was starting to come together, and he began to feel a little like an evil mastermind. After rushing home, he got showered and changed, then left the house as quickly as he could. On the way to the restaurant, he grabbed his phone and called Jessie.

123456...8