Little White Lies Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jessie

Once everyone had arrived for the party and everyone was properly introduced, the group spent at least an hour just talking and barely drinking. No one was doing anything risqué or flirty yet, so Jessie figured she could try and turn up the fun a notch. She had to get people loosened up or she was never going to be able to goad Dex into fucking her again like he had earlier that day.

John was usually the center of attention at most parties, and tonight was no different. The guys and a couple of their girlfriends were all standing near each other and talking, but she could easily hear John's characteristically loud voice over the rest. She was listening to the conversation when the guys all burst out laughing at something he'd said, and she felt someone come up beside her.

"Hey girl," Erin said.

"Hey," Jessie replied. "I was meaning to talk to you."

"Oh?" Erin replied. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that Dex and I weren't trying to avoid being alone with you guys. This was just a way for us to be able to spend time with Donna and her family and you guys."

"Not at all," Erin assured her. "Alec doesn't even know that I mentioned anything."

"Good," Jessie replied. "I'm sure that Dex is okay with letting him have us both in a threesome. We just need to find the right time."

"It's not anything to lose sleep over," Erin said. "I keep him pretty happy."

Jessie giggled in response. The large group seemed to split into smaller factions then, and she saw a couple moving toward the pool while another moved toward the house.

"Speaking of happy, my mom is absolutely over the moon about Don," Erin said.

"Really?" Jessie asked excitedly. "That's so good to hear!"

"She's cooking for him tonight," Erin continued. "That's not something she does for a date unless she's really trying to impress someone."

"We're such good matchmakers!" Jessie gushed.

As the party continued, Jessie decided to try and turn the excitement up a notch and stripped down to her bikini. It was ridiculously small and only barely covered up the parts that Donna didn't want seen. In other words, perfect for what she was wanting to achieve. She couldn't expect people to get flirty with her if she didn't look sexy.

Dex had to see her being a slut but getting people to loosen up was going to be difficult with Donna's boring rules in place. She was going to have to tread carefully, but all she really needed was the right opportunity and the right person. She knew that she could be devious if she had to, as long as Dex got a sexy pic or something of whatever she did.

Texting Jack from Dex's phone earlier was a prime example of her slutty antics. She considered grabbing Dex's phone to look, but then just decided to ramp up the playfulness and text Jack from her own.

"So, are you going to come and use my mouth?" she messaged.

"Thinking about it," he replied.

She giggled happily, but her attention was drawn away a moment later.

"God you look so good in that," Lacey said as she drew near. "I don't have the tits for it."

"Oh, nonsense," Jessie said. "You've got great ones!" To prove her point she reached out and squeezed Lacey's boobs, several seconds each. The sandy-haired girl blushed as small group around them laughed.

"Thanks," she said at length. "But yours are just so dang perky." She reached out toward Jessie's chest but then stopped and looked up at her. Jessie replied by sticking her tits out more so that Lacey could give them a proper groping.

"I feel sorry for Blake having to be happy with mine," Sandy added, and bounced up and down to prove the point.

"Aww, I'm sure he finds you sexy," Jessie said as she pulled her hands away from Lacey's smaller-sized breasts.

"Oh, I'm sure he does," Sandy continued, "but yours are like... instant boner!"

The girls laughed at the joke and Jessie saw an opportunity to cause a little mischief. A quick look around confirmed that Dex was watching from just inside the house.

"Let's see," she said, and walked a few steps over to where John was talking with the two guys. Without hesitation, she reached into his pants and gripped his cock, though it was completely flaccid.

"Hey... focus," she said, snapping her fingers at him then pointing at her chest.

"Those are your titties," John said, frowning at her in confusion.

"Right! Why aren't you hard?" She scowled at him as she waited for an answer.

"I'm talking to a couple of dudes right now," he said. "It'd be a little weird for me to be sportin' wood when we're talking about football."

The group laughed again but Jessie continued to stroke his cock inside his swim trunks.

"I'm waiting..." she said.

"What? You startin' a collection or something?" John asked.

"A boner collection," she said, thinking quickly. "Don't I turn you on?"

"Well, hell yes you do," John stammered.

She tapped her foot impatiently, but it was clear he wasn't getting any stiffer.

"So disappointing," she said and scowled at him.

"Well shit, you didn't even say one mean thing to me, what do you expect?" John grinned widely as she pulled her hand free.

"What about you?" she asked Ronnie, then turned to wink at Lacey. He didn't respond, so she slid her hand into his swim trunks and felt around. Frowning, she looked up at him for an explanation.

"You look good, Jessie, I just..." he stammered, but she pulled her hand out before he could finish.

"What about you?" she asked, lookin up at Blake as she moved toward him.

"I'm good," he said, raising his hands up out of the way and backing up. "I need a new beer anyway."

She watched in disappointment as he turned and went over to the beer chest, Sandy following close behind.

"I guess I'm not as sexy as I thought," she said, shrugging at Lacey.

In short order, she, Lacey, Ronnie, John, and a few others, were all in the pool splashing about and having a fun time. She felt John swim up behind her his hands moving up to slide her bikini top to the side of each breast, her nipples hardening in the cool air of the evening. She reached back, feeling the pulsing hardness of his erection as she nuzzled it between her butt cheeks.

"That's more like it," she said, turning and grinning at him for a moment. "That's one!"

Lacey and Ronnie were floating close by, both watching as John fondled her. He playfully pushed both of her breasts above the waterline, exposing her nipples as they grew more erect. She could feel the stares of the two as they ogled her, then grinned as Ronnie brought is own hands up to Lacey's chest and squeezed.

"Whatcha think, Jase?" John asked, and Jessie turned to see Jason coming toward them.

He didn't respond, and Jessie giggled as he stared.

"I wonder if he's got one?" Jessie asked and moved out of John's grasp over to Jason. She reached down and felt for his cock, smiling when she felt the hardness of it.

"That's two," she giggled, and winked happily at him.

After she'd teased Jason for a while, he'd slipped out of the water and was sitting quietly in a chair. He seemed to just be watching the others.

She'd been laughing at a story that Blake was telling when she felt a presence behind her. Not really caring who it was, she reached back and felt the soft skin of a woman close behind. Sliding her hand around the girl's back, she pulled her close and smiled as feminine arms circled around her waist. Small, perky breasts pushed into her shoulders, and she knew that it had to be Lacey behind her. She was the only girl that was that tall, other than Donna and her sisters, but they were all excluded since they had much larger breasts than the athletic vixen.

Jessie wanted to turn around and kiss her or get even friskier, but she was really enjoying the sneaky sweetness of their embrace. She was surprised to feel the soft press of lips on her neck after a few minutes, though no one was in danger of seeing due to the dim light in the backyard.

"You know... you're the only girl I've ever really felt a strong attraction to," Lacey whispered, her lips pressing close to Jessie's ear. "You make me question my sexuality."

In response, Jessie slid her hand between the two of them and deftly slipped it into her bikini. It took a little maneuvering, but she eventually managed to slip it inside the other girl's pussy.

"Fuuuuuuck," Lacey whined in a hushed tone, and clenched her arms tight around Jessie's waist.

She felt Lacey's hand moving then and giggled when her fingers slid into her pussy. Working her finger in and out as best as she could in the precarious position, Jessie was surprised to feel Lacey contracting down on her finger after only a minute or so of stimulation.

She glanced back, smiling as she saw the strained expression on Lacey's face that she was desperately trying to conceal. After a few seconds, a look of relief took its place, and she took a deep breath.

Just before she slipped from Lacey's hands, she turned and moved her lips close to her ear. "You know... if you think you enjoyed my finger just now, imagine how my tongue would feel on your pussy."

Flicking her tongue across Lacey's earlobe, she slipped away and gave her a playful wink.

***

People unfortunately migrated inside after that, and Jessie was a little disappointed by how little she'd been able to flirt so far that night. She was about to go and check to see if Jack was ever going to show up but saw Cass sitting by herself at the edge of the pool.

Jessie went over to see if she was okay.

"You're such a flirt," Cass said with a smile. "You should give lessons."

"I do what I can," she said. "I love teasing and turning people on."

"You're a natural at it," Cass told her.

"It's just fun for me," Jessie explained. "I don't get hung up on things like most girls. I really just enjoy making other people happy."

"I'm not shy, but I don't think I can just get naked like you do in front of strangers," Cass said.

"Yeah, I know how strange it sounds," Jessie said. "I'm just different, I guess. I love to turn people on. I don't care if people don't like it, either. For the longest time Dex's dad tried to get me to wear clothes when I was over here."

"Don's seen you naked?" Cass asked, a surprised look on her face.

"Lots of times," Jessie said. "I've sunbathed naked a few times, but it all started with me cleaning naked."

"Cleaning naked?" Cass asked.

"Mmmhmm," Jessie confirmed. "I clean the house naked."

The other girl looked confused.

"There's no reason for it other than to turn Don on," Jessie explained. "You've heard that his wife died some years ago, right?"

"Mom mentioned it," Cass affirmed with a nod.

"Well, Dex and I were fooling around one day, and I kept seeing someone passing by his door. I obviously didn't mind an audience, so when we finished, I told Dex about it. It took some time for our relationship to develop to the point that he was okay with sharing me in that way, but eventually he didn't care if I got flirty with Don."

"Wow," Cass said, snickering quietly. "Did he... I dunno... like it, I guess?"

"Definitely," Jessie confirmed with a giggle. "At first, he was very hesitant but eventually he realized that I wasn't going to be dissuaded."

Jessie looked over and saw through the door that Jack had arrived, to her delight and surprise, and was being introduced to the group.

"Gosh... I just wish I had your confidence," Cass said. "I don't think I could ever do something like that."

"It's just always been something that didn't bother me," Jessie shrugged.

"Did Don ever... like... get turned on?" Cass asked.

"Definitely," Jessie confirmed. "It's pretty easy to tell when the men in this family get aroused, though."

Cass blushed at the information, and Jessie giggled in response.

"All three?" Cass asked, her voice a whisper.

"Mmmhmm," Jessie said with a grin. "I'll show you if you like."

Unbeknownst to Cass, Jack had come outside was coming over to the pool in that moment.

"Hi Jack!" Jessie said, smiling up at him. "I'm glad you decided to join us!"

"Jessie," he said with a smile. "I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone."

"Oh?" Jessie asked. "This is my friend Cass," she said, gesturing to the pretty blonde sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Nice to meet you," Cass said, smiling as Jack waved.

"You too," he said.

"Sit down," Jessie said. "We're talking about fun things."

"I'm not interrupting?" he asked.

"Not at all," she assured him.

"Why uh... why are you the only one naked?" he asked as he took a seat beside Cass.

Jessie giggled. "It just kinda happens with me," she said with a shrug. She turned and gave Cass a smile. "Jack has been very weirded out by me," she explained. "He doesn't seem to like a naked girl running around his place."

Jack chuckled and shook his head. "I don't mind naked girls running around," he said.

"Especially if they look like her," Cass added, the other two laughing in response.

"So... what have y'all been up to?" he asked.

"I've been collecting hard-ons," Jessie said, reaching up and running her hands up under her breasts. She lifted both, her hands moving up the flesh until she reached her nipples, her fingers gently pinching them as he watched.

She looked down into his lap and smiled, seeing the fabric of his shorts moving ever-so-slightly.

"That's what I like to see," she said, reaching out and squeezing her hand around the obvious erection.

Jack cleared his throat, seemingly not knowing what to do in that moment.

"Wow," Cass muttered, staring unabashedly down as Jessie pulled the shaft a bit and tightened her hold on it. The sheer size of his cock was readily apparent to both girls.

"I uhh..." he stammered.

"That's what I mean," Jessie said, removing her hand and looking back at Cass. "Thank you, Jack," she said. "You've settled a point for me."

"Oh... uh... yeah," he said, and stood to leave.

"You better let that thing go down a bit," Jessie advised, giggling as he smirked at her then disappeared inside. "But yeah... all three of them are that well-endowed," Jessie continued.

"God," Cass said, sighing hard. "I've only ever been with the one guy," she said. "He wasn't anywhere near that big."

"I've been meaning to ask you about that night you stayed," Jessie said. "Why didn't you have fun with my boyfriend?"

Cass sighed deeply. "I know Erin said that I should have been over it by then, but... I just wasn't. She and Alec can fuck each other all over the house as far as I care. I'm not the same as her."

"I understand having to heal from a broken heart," Jessie assured her.

"Still," Cass said. "I'd love to have your confidence and just... be able to flirt like you do. I just think that I'd be afraid of the consequences."

"Well, I did kinda push things too far at one point," she admitted with a giggle.

"You did?" Cass asked warily.

She nodded.

"I relentlessly flirted with Don for weeks," she began. "I would clean naked, sunbathe naked, I'd even tell him to jerk off for me if he was feeling too pent up. He was such a hard nut to crack though. He only ever jerked off like... two times when I was there."

"Wait... in front of you?" Cass asked, sounding shocked.

"Of course!" she confirmed. "That was the whole point. Dex was concerned about his dad and said that he was happy for me to be able to provide the... reason for him to have to jerk off. Sexual health is important for a person."

"I... guess I didn't realize..." Cass said.

"But like I said, he only ever did it twice," Jessie continued. "For whatever reason, he felt bad each time he did. I didn't stop trying though. I kept asking him to let me take care of him. I even upped the teasing a bit and hounded him about it as much as I could. Eventually, things came to head at Dex's birthday party."

"I heard that it was pretty crazy," Cass said.

"Well, it was a clothing optional party," Jessie explained with a shrug. "But Don was clearly enjoying all the naked bodies around. He'd was hard as a rock for most of it. Anyway..." she said.

Cass was looking at her with interest.

"He finally couldn't take my teasing anymore," Jessie said. "I wasn't really even thinking about sex when he finally gave in to my charms. I'd gotten an ant bite on my inner thigh and asked him to take a look at it. I guess he just couldn't take it anymore and before I realized that I'd pushed him too far, he'd yanked me off the counter and was fucking me up against the wall in his kitchen."

Cass was quiet for a second, her eyes wide in surprise. "Wait... that's what mom and Erin were talking about then!"

"What?" Jessie asked.

"Earlier this week, I heard them talking in my mom's room," Cass explained. "Mom was getting details about him, and I heard you and Dexter being mentioned by name. So... I listened out of sight and heard something about something happening between you and him."

Jessie nodded with a smile. "Yep, that was him fucking me. He felt awful about it at first, but I eventually got him to calm down. I told Dexter about it and we worked through things, and eventually everyone came to a good place about what happened. I take full responsibility though," she added, looking at Cass.

"That's what Erin was saying," Cass said, though she looked skeptical.

"I mean... come on," Jessie said. "You've seen me flirting around here, can you really blame him for succumbing to my charms?"

Cass didn't really seem to have an answer, and Jessie began to wonder if it had been a mistake to mention it. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Hrm?" Cass replied. "Oh... yeah," she said, waving a hand dismissively. "It's just a lot to take in, you know?"

Jessie nodded, and immediately began to feel better seeing the smile on Cass's face.

"Come on," Cass said, gesturing to the house and reaching for Jessie's hand. "Let's go see what's going on."

***

The two went back inside with the others and Jessie found Dexter playing some kind of drinking game with the others. He asked her if she'd been misbehaving, and by her standards the answer was no. But there wasn't anything to be gained by telling him that, so she simply said "of course," and left it up to his imagination.

He excused himself from the game not long after, and she happily took his place. Jack joined not too long after, and the two quickly teamed up to make the others drink more than they had to.

The game ended eventually, and the group split back up into groups again. Jessie listened in to several conversations, waiting for the right time for things to get heated so she could get flirty for Dex again.

Much to her irritation, nothing seemed to come together right, and she found herself thinking that nothing fun was going to happen that evening.

Around midnight, Jessie went and found Jack again. He'd been sitting and talking with Blake and Sandy about something. The conversation came to an end, and the two excused themselves and went to find an empty room. He glanced over and saw her studying him, then chuckled and shook his head.

"When are you going to let me suck your cock again?" she asked.

He smirked and shook his head in dismay. "You're relentless, you know that?"

"Come on," she said, and held her hand out to him. "I'll take you up to your bedroom so that no one can see, then you can pump my mouth full of cum and be back down here before anyone knows you're gone."

Jack looked up at her and smirked, then to her amazement, reached out and took her hand as he stood. Momentarily shocked, she took a few seconds to start moving. She'd passed the hallway to the den with Jack in tow when a commotion stopped them both.

Daisy stomped past the two with Tyson in hot pursuit, the two obviously arguing.

She stopped just on the other side of Jessie and Jack and whirled on Tyson angrily. "I didn't know what was going on in there!" she snapped.

1...345678