Little White Lies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay, hon'?" she asked.

Startled from his reverie, he smiled and nodded, going to set the burgers on the stove.

"Don," Alec called, drawing his gaze over. "Paper plates?" the young man asked.

"Cupboard, second shelf on the left," Don said quickly, turning and watching the ladies in amused silence.

Once everything was ready, Don insisted the others make their plates first, but Candy was having none of it. She let the younger folks make their food, then proceeded to ask Don just how he liked his burgers.

"Need to know info?" he asked.

"Well, I'm just taking notes for the future," she said, smiling playfully at him. "Say I want to bring you a burger at work sometime."

His heart did a somersault.

The five went back outside and ate in the shade of the awning over the back porch, then relaxed for a few minutes after they were done while they exchanged small talk.

They went swimming again after, something Don was immensely grateful for since he was having real difficulty keeping his eyes off the younger women. He kept hoping that Candy wasn't going to notice one of the times he inevitably slipped and openly gawked at the way Erin's nipples were threatening to burst through her ridiculous bikini top, or that you could actually kind of make out Cass's areola if you were looking and caught the light just right.

Of course, Candy herself was always a great way for him to keep his mind and eyes off the younger girls, and she was never too far away from him. She continually slid into his arms or playfully splashed at him, diving away for him to chase and then letting him catch her a second later. He'd pull her up into his arms and they'd share a surprisingly passionate kiss before he let her go.

Eventually, she ended up floating lazily in his arms, her back against his chest as he leaned against a corner of the pool. The position afforded him an absolutely stellar view of her tits, something he was quite sure she was totally aware of, so it eventually proved easier to behave himself and not ogle Erin and Cass.

The gentle sway of her orbs was tantalizing enough, but when she turned and pressed them into his chest in a moment of passion, he felt his resolve to behave crumbling. He felt the urge to pull her top to the side keenly and would have had her daughters' laughter not been audible in his ears.

"You do such things to me," she whispered, her hand sliding down his chest. "I'm finding it hard to concentrate."

"You and me both," he said, looking down at her pointedly.

Her hand strayed lower, edging just inside his suit as she not-so-subtly glanced back at the others. Biting her lip as she looked back at him, she slid her hand into his trunks and wrapped her hand around his half-erect cock.

Her mouth dropped open as she looked up at him, and her hand squeezed up and down the length more than once.

"Fuck," she said simply, looking up at him with surprise clear on her face.

He blushed a bit but was unable to find the right words.

"I... wow..." she said. "You might actually hurt me with this monster if we have the kind of sex I want to have."

He groaned quietly, closing his eyes as he imagined the act, wondering how it would feel sliding his cock home into the gorgeous woman. Her hand gripped him tightly, stroking up and down as she squeezed and causing him to begin to wonder if she was actually going to make him cum then and there.

"I... uh... I'm going to go to the bathroom," she said, extracting her hand and kissing him again. "Can you... show me where it is?"

He smiled, knowing full well that she knew where it was.

"Of course," he said quietly. "If you're sure."

"God..." she groaned, turning immediately and stepping from the pool.

He followed, her hand pulling him deliberately toward the house. Inside, he half expected her to strip down then and there but was surprised when she continued to lead him on. They went through the living room and up the stairs, down the hallway and into his room. Once there, she let go of his hand and turned around, kissing him intensely for a few brief moments, then suddenly backing away.

She moved around the side of the bed, staring hard at him before she turned to kneel onto the bed. She paused, looking down at the dark blue bedsheets and a curious stain that had been left there.

"Oh... honey..." she said, turning and looking at him with a curious smile on her face. "I must have left you very pent-up last night."

He looked at her curiously, confused, then went over to where she was. Looking down, he saw what she'd seen and silently berated himself. He'd completely forgotten to clean his own damn room, or even make his bed. Jessie had slept in the very spot that Candy was kneeling in, and the cum drenched little tart had let her pussy drool its contents in a nice stain on his sheets.

"I... that's not..." he said, smirking at her.

"It's flattering," Candy said, grinning at him.

"Look... I'm about ready to blow... but honestly... that's not me," he said, chuckling at her. "Jessie slept there last night."

He didn't elaborate that he'd been right next to her, and quietly prayed that Candy didn't assume as much.

"She was there when I got home," he said, hoping that she'd assume he slept elsewhere.

"Oh... that dirty little..." she said, sliding from the bed and starting to laugh. She slid into his arms again, her face bright with amusement and looked up at him. "So... that means that you... didn't get any relief at all last night?" she asked.

"Not even a little," he said, frowning playfully.

"Aww... poor guy," she told him as she slid her hand into his pants again. Her eyes closed and a smile appeared as she wrapped her hand around his cock, the likes of which hadn't diminished in the least.

She promptly slipped her hand back out of his trunks and stepped back, walking for the door to his room. "I guess you might have to take care of that later," she said, turning back and giving him a deliberately enticing stare.

"Ohh... you..." he said, laughing and shaking his head.

"Unless you can catch me, that is," she said, and turned to hurry down the stairs.

Don burst out laughing for a moment, then ran after the incredible woman. He managed to catch her back in the kitchen, backing her up against the stove and pushing against her soft, wonderful body. She whimpered, sliding her hand back into his trunks for a moment before removing it again and working at the knot he'd tied in the cord holding them up.

Their lips smashed together intensely, tongues finding each other as his hands moved up and covered both of her ample breasts. A low moan of pleasure came from her lips as he squeezed both succulent orbs, his own groan of pleasure joining it.

He felt the trunks slide down a bit, his cock finally free as her hands gripped it anew. She gently pushed him back, looking down at his erection and whimpering softly.

Had he not been focused solely on Candy, or maybe if his blood hadn't been pounding in his ears, he would have heard the door to the downstairs bathroom open. He didn't though, and neither did Candy.

Cass came around the corner and both of them jerked their heads over towards the young woman. She had a stunned expression on her face and seemed to be unable to look away.

Candy quickly scrambled to put her bikini back in order while Don hastily yanked his trunks back up. He managed to just a few moments after Cass had discovered them, but he knew for sure that she'd seen... everything.

There wasn't a doubt in his mind that her eyes had been locked on the throbbing erection her mother was gripping so ferociously.

"Oh...mygodi'msosorry!" she blurted out, then hurried back outside.

Candy covered her mouth in shocked silence for a few seconds, then burst out laughing and covered her whole face.

Don knew for sure that he was about three shades of red. He sighed, shaking his head in defeat and covering his own face in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry!" Candy said, laughing hard at their predicament.

"No... I'm the one that's sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have chased you."

She giggled and turned his face back to look directly at her. "That wasn't an option, and you know it," she said. "Don, don't worry about it."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm serious," she said. "This is one of those things about me that makes it hard for me to find dates."

He looked back into her eyes but remained silent.

"I can't count the number of times that I've walked in to find Alec and Erin having sex. I honestly don't know why she's not the least bit shy about it, but she's not. It wouldn't have bothered her in the least to have sex with him while we were eating earlier."

She was still looking up at him, but her embarrassment had disappeared.

"And Cass is... well... different. Lord knows why, but she's walked in on me more than once, so it's no surprise that it's happened with us. I knew that it was just a matter of time. So please," she said, taking his hand and kissing it. "Don't stress about this too much, okay?"

He took a deep breath, still focusing on her. "If you're completely sure that this isn't going to fuck anything up between us, I'll stop worrying."

"I'm completely sure," she said, staring hard at him. "I promise, I'll always tell you the truth when it really matters, okay?"

He smiled, leaning down to kiss her. "You know, it's really not all that shocking that we got caught, what with Jessie and Dex always doing the same. Still, we should have known better than to get frisky when your kids were around."

Candy giggled and rolled her eyes. "Well, maybe I'll just have to come back later this evening when they aren't and finish what we started."

He smiled widely and kissed her again. "Candy... I'm definitely looking forward to..." he paused to let his eyes wander down her body and back up again, "exploring every inch of your ridiculous body, but I will wait as long as I have to for you to be completely comfortable and ready."

She smiled genuinely at him, even kissing him again. "That really means a lot. And I'm not trying to rush things too quickly. I just... feel so intensely about... us, and I just know that we're going to be great together. It's just hard to..."

"Control myself around you," he finished for her, eliciting a nod and a cute little giggle from her.

She sighed hard, leaning her head into his and stayed there silent for a few moments before speaking again. "You just keep doing everything right and I won't have any limits about doing anything you want in the bedroom."

"God..." he groaned, sighing hard. "I'm going to spoil you fucking rotten."

She giggled giddily, squeezing him against her and kissing him passionately.

"Come on... lets go rescue my youngest from her embarrassment," Candy said.

He sighed, letting her lead him from the kitchen and back outside.

Cass was laying back down on the lounge chair next to Erin, both young women soaking in the warm sun. Alec was floating around in the pool, apparently having found a float in the shed and blowing it up.

"I guess all's well," Candy said, turning and smiling. "Come on... lets go swim a little more before we have to go."

An hour or so later, the four started to get ready to leave. To her credit, Cass seemed to be nonplussed about what had happened, and even gave him a hug and a smile when she said goodbye after thanking him for the day.

He felt like apologizing for what happened but knew that there wasn't going to be any way to make it come out appropriately. Candy would more than likely handle it, anyway.

"I'll be in the car," Cass told Erin, shouldering her bag and heading out the front door.

"It's locked," Alec called, then sighed and shook his head. "Always a pleasure Don, thanks for the fun and food!"

"Sure thing," Don said, shaking the young man's hand.

Candy had disappeared into the bathroom one last time before they left, leaving Don alone with Erin.

"I just wanted to say... thanks," she said. "I was really hesitant to set you guys up, but I'm so glad I did. It's been a long time since I've seen my mom this happy... even giddy. It's... really nice to see."

Touched, Don smiled genuinely at her. "I'm... happier than I've been in a long time," he said, but didn't know what else was appropriate for the time being, so he just fell silent.

"Thank you for today," she said, and surprised him by moving in close and hugging him. He thought she was going to pull away after, but she pulled him down and surprised him with a peck on the cheek. "See you soon," she said, smiling curiously at him.

Turning, he watched her swaying ass as she walked out the door, turning to see Candy emerging from the bathroom.

"So... see you tomorrow?" she said, giggling at him.

"God yes," he said.

She stepped in close again, her head dropping to his chest and a contented sigh escaping from her.

"I'll talk to you later," he said, kissing her head.

"Yeah you will," she told him, looking up at him, then kissing him intensely. "Thanks for everything today."

She kissed him a final time and turned, grabbing her bag and shouldering it. He was happy to watch the delightful sway of her ass as she walked out the front door, even ogling it all the way to her car.

"I can feel you staring!" she called back.

"Yeah..." he said, not denying it in the least.

She offered a last, cute little wave before hopping into her car and pulling away

*****

Jessie

Sunday morning...

"I'll see you tonight?" Jessie asked, looking up at Dex and smiling sweetly.

"Most likely," he assured her. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she said, kissing him deeply as he leaned down to her height.

Donna's family was all packed and ready to go. Jessie hugged each of them in turn after they'd said their farewells to Donna and John. Jason had been grinning for most of the morning, and she grinned as he hugged her and whispered a quiet "thank you" in her ear.

"You're welcome," she said happily.

The goodbyes done, Jason, Debbie, and Natalie all hopped in the back seat of the truck with Daisy and Jack in the front and Dex behind the wheel. As the truck pulled away, she, John, and Donna, all watched them go and waved. The three headed back inside the apartment and Jessie set about cleaning things up. To her surprise, and mild irritation, John and Donna both started to give her a hand.

Even though she tried to get them to relax and let her handle it, they wouldn't. There wasn't much to clean up though, and the job only took about twenty minutes.

"You guys want to do something?" Jessie asked.

"My hangover's still killing me," Donna muttered. "I'm gonna go back to bed."

John turned to give his girlfriend a hand, but she offered him a kiss and shook her head. She disappeared into her bedroom, the door closing behind her.

Turning back to where Jessie was sitting on the couch, he offered a shrug and moved over to join her.

"So... when should be go up to Double D's and talk to your boss?" John asked.

"Oh! Right!" Jessie said. "Let me call and make sure that today is okay."

Without waiting for a response from him, she bounced up from the couch and went to grab her phone. She knew that the managers used Sunday to catch up on work that they couldn't get to during the week and was hoping that they'd be okay with her just bringing John up there to interview.

Bill was indeed there when she called, and she greeted him enthusiastically. After briefly conversing with him, she told him about John needing a job and that she was hoping she could bring him up there.

"Well, I'm just working on the schedule, but I guess I can do a quick interview," he told her.

"Awesome!" she gushed. "I'll bring him up there in just bit! Thank you, Bill!"

Bill chuckled on the other end of the line as she hung the phone up, turning to smile widely at John.

"You might need to go get clothes before Donna goes to sleep," she pointed out, causing him to hop up quickly and hurry to do just that.

She heard him rummaging around in the bedroom a bit, then conversing quietly with Donna before he emerged again holding his things.

"I'm gonna shower right quick and get dressed," he said.

She briefly thought about joining him and helping make sure he was nice and clean but figured that he might want the time alone to go over things he might need to talk about in the interview.

"I'll be here!" she assured him, and headed toward her bedroom, figuring that a change of clothes might be in order.

She really hoped that Bill would hire John. She knew that he needed employment and was confident that he'd be lots of fun to work with. She stripped down and put on a clean pair of panties, but then hesitated when she reached for her bra. Bill would likely be in a more receptive mood if he had a nice, tantalizing view distracting him.

Giggling, she went to her closet and found a nice, tight-fitting top that was low-cut but not ridiculously so. Sliding it on, she went to the bathroom, seeing John toweling off as she went in.

"Damn, look at them titties!" he said, grinning and staring unabashedly.

She arched her back a bit and shook them at him playfully, but then went back to making herself ready to leave. They small-talked for a bit while they each got ready, and she was actually a little surprised at how nervous he seemed. She couldn't recall the last time she'd actually seen John actually nervous.

Also surprising was the fact that he didn't try and grope or flirt with her at all, even when he moved close up behind her to look in the mirror. She would have been a little offended if she hadn't been able to sense his nervousness.

After a little while longer, the two finished getting ready. She nodded approvingly to him when he turned to look at her and gestured to himself.

"You'll do fine," she assured him.

He grinned at her in his characteristically cocky way and playfully swatted her rump as he passed by. The two gathered their things and headed out, locking the door behind them. She was surprised to see that he still looked nervous one they'd gotten into his truck.

"You don't have to be worried," she said. "I'm sure Bill will hire you."

He nodded and offered a shrug. "I always get nervous like this."

It was strangely adorable to Jessie to see the normally confident and self-assured guy so fidgety and concerned. She briefly wondered how she could possibly help to calm him down, but then rolled her eyes at herself when she remembered something she knew he loved to get and that she loved to give.

"John honey," she purred, leaning over in the seat and reaching for his zipper. "You're going to do fine. How about you let me swallow a load of your delicious cum and we can see if that helps."

He grinned cockily as she continued on her mission to free his cock.

"Shit, you could always just suck your boss off and get me the job!" he said, laughing at himself.

"Ooo, I didn't think of that!" she said, freeing his cock and stroking it between her fingers.

"Jessie..." he laughed, but then just shook his head and pushed her head down into his lap.

"Wha... mmph," she mumbled as he jammed the head of his cock between her lips. She promptly forgot what she'd been saying when she felt the warmth of his flesh on her tongue, sucking and moaning as it swelled.

"That's a good slut," he said, sending excitement coursing through her as his cock reached its full, modest size.

"Mmm," she moaned, sucking and holding him completely inside. His hand pushed her down even further, burying her nose and lips in his pubic hair. In response, she slid a hand down between herself and the seat, her fingers searching for her suddenly awake pussy.

She felt the truck turning a corner as they drove to Double D's but wasn't really noticing all that much. Too focused on doing what she loved, she kept slurping and sucking at his erection. Try as she might though, she wasn't making him cum as quickly as he normally did.

1...345678