Little White Lies Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, I'll sit in Dex's lap," Vicky said, playfully pretending to be exasperated.

The group laughed easily, and the tension immediately seemed to break.

"From what I saw at work the other day, there might not be any room left once he gets in," Chase said, drawing more laughs.

"I'm sure I can find somewhere to put it."

Dex expected something like that to come from Jessie, or even Vicky, but was just as surprised as everyone else when he looked over at Nicole, the one that had spoken.

"I'm kidding!" she said, drawing laughter once again. "How about you guys go get in, and us girls will join you in a few minutes."

"Sounds like a plan," Eric said. "I'll go grab some trunks if you want to get the girls something to wear."

"Deal," Vicky said, kissing him briefly and leading the still chattering threesome up along with Eric.

"So how are things?" Chase asked politely.

"Going good," Dex said. "Are you and Nicole doing good?"

"For sure," Chase said. "She's been really excited about tonight since we talked about hanging out. I hope things aren't too weird for you. I know it has to be awkward."

"Nah, it's all good," Dex said. "My sex life is weirder than you probably care to know."

Chase chuckled good-naturedly and the two glanced up when Eric came back into the room with a few pairs of swim trunks in his hands. He handed a pair to each of them, then showed them to a downstairs bathroom and spare bedroom where they could change.

That taken care of, the three went outside into the cool air and over to a very nice-looking hot tub. They settled down in the water and relaxed, each groaning as the stress of their respective days was released in the warmth. It was beginning to feel a little awkward between the three when the girls finally appeared from within the house, each wearing a towel wrapped strategically around them.

They'd stopped speaking, each one of them smiling suspiciously and glancing at one another as they moved over to the hot tub and weirdly lined up.

"Ready girls?" Vicky asked.

Both Nicole and Jessie giggled and nodded, then all three dropped their towels and revealed naked bodies.

Both Chase and Dex's eyes went wide with surprise, Eric laughing and clapping in approval as the girls all laughed and started forward.

"Jessie thought you might relax more if you had something fun to look at," Nicole said, grinning at Chase as she slid down between him and Dex.

"I'm sure she did," Dex agreed, chuckling at his girlfriend as she took the spot between Eric and Chase and gestured for Vicky to sit between Eric and Dex.

"That feels so good," Jessie said, smiling at Dex as she slid directly down into the water.

"You've got an incredible body," Chase commented, his eyes lingering on her, obviously ogling her assets.

In response, she smiled happily and stood up again, displaying herself proudly for a few seconds. "I'm glad you like it!" she said, playfully wiggling her torso back and forth in front of him and causing her boobs to bounce around.

"What's that tattoo say?" he asked, peering at her chest.

She smiled and stopped wiggling, then leaned forward to let him have a look.

"Is that 'Sexy Toy'?" he asked. "Oh, 'Sex Toy'" he added a second later. "That's hot!"

"Did you see this one?" she asked, turning and propping herself up on the edge of the hot tub, then lifting one leg and giving the whole group a clear view of her pussy, much less her cumslut tattoo.

"Little flirt," Vicky giggled sitting happily between her husband and Eric.

"I like that one a lot!" Chase said, grinning and making a show of looking at Jessie's tattoo for a really long time.

The group settled down, enjoying the warmth of the water in contrast to the cool evening air. The silence was just then beginning to feel awkward when Chase broke it.

"So, if its okay to ask this... how long have you four had this arrangement between Dexter and Vicky?" he asked.

Vicky glanced over at her husband. "A couple of months, I guess?" she ventured.

"Seems about right," he said. "A month or two, I'd say."

Chase nodded and briefly fell silent. "What uh... what brought it about? I mean, it's not something you hear about often."

No one spoke immediately and Chase began to apologize.

"No, it's okay," Vicky said. "I don't mind telling the story. First, you have to know that Eric and I are deeply in love, and this isn't about me having romantic feelings toward Dexter. This is purely sexual."

She cleared her throat, seeming to gather her thoughts before continuing.

"So, for longer than I can remember, I've been a size queen. It's hard to describe, but think of it as nymphomania, but only for large cocks. It's not something that I can control when it takes over, and after hurting my husband repeatedly and trying everything we could think of, we finally managed to reach a place where we were doing okay."

"That's when the incident with Dex happened that I told you about," Nicole added.

"Right, you walking in on him in the bathroom and the stuff that happened after it," Chase said.

"So, one thing leads to another, and Nicole shows me what he's working with. That was that. It was sort of a foregone conclusion that I was going to act on my desires from that point. I told Eric about it as soon as I could, and we reached out to Jessie and Dex to see if we could come to an arrangement."

"We honestly didn't know if they'd be up for it," Eric cut in. "I mean, how many couples are okay sharing like that?"

"But Jessie and Dex were, and so I get to have sex with him whenever the 'hunger' rises up inside me. It prevents me from seeking it elsewhere and causing trouble that might upset my marriage." Vicky shrugged at that point, growing silent.

"It doesn't hurt that I get to enjoy watching at times," Eric added.

"That's pretty cool," Chase said, drawing some laughter. "No, I mean it. It's obviously something that you've dealt with, and it's easy to say that Dex is just getting laid, but clearly, it's helping you."

The group nodded in agreement and Dex felt himself blushing a little.

"So, you guys are both pretty young," Chase said, looking at Jessie and then Dex. "How did you get to this point? Or is it just Vicky and Eric's plight that struck a chord with you."

Jessie grinned.

Dex could see her sitting close to Eric, her arm gliding nonchalantly over toward his lap.

"Well, I guess you could say it's kinda my fault," she said. "I'm... well... not like other girls."

Dex laughed, as did Vicky, Nicole, and Eric.

"What's so funny?" Chase asked.

"Oh, they just know what I'm talking about," she explained. "I've just got a different outlook on sexuality and stuff like that. Like, I think of flirting differently than other girls."

"For instance?" Chase prompted, his eyes still drinking in what they could see of Jessie's alluring naked form.

"Well, I'm much more affectionate. Like, I totally don't mind being groped and fondled. That's like, flirting 101 for me. I'm super happy to give pretty much any guy that wants one a blowjob, so that's another thing. A perfect example of what I'm like is what happened yesterday."

The group was listening intently, every seemingly knowing that this would be an interesting story.

"So, I ordered food yesterday at Dex's and when the delivery guy got there, I'd been trying some fun, kinky new outfits that had just arrived and was in my bra and panties. I didn't putting on clothes, so I just went and answered the door like that."

"Nice," Chase commented. "What'd the guy do?"

"Well, he was a younger guy, though he looked a little older than me. Early 20's I guess. But anyway, his eyes immediately bugged out of his head and he stammered something about the restaurant we ordered from and kinda held up this sack of food. I thought it was adorable and after I put the food inside and handed him the money, I told him that he could look as much as he wanted. He pulled out his phone to take a picture, so I posed for him and even took one with him. That was when he saw my titty tattoo, so I let him look at that. That led to me showing him my other, and then just taking my clothes off so that he could get a proper look at me. So... then he had to take more pictures. But I didn't get to do anything other than that, unfortunately. I knew that the food was getting cold, so I told him that I appreciated it and let him leave."

The group laughed after the story finished, even applauding her efforts.

"So... that's more or less 'Jessie' flirting," Dex said after they'd quieted.

"Like, what she's doing to Eric right now is just her way of flirting," Vicky said.

Chase looked over, seeing Jessie's hand in Eric's lap beneath the water.

"Oh, wow," he commented.

"Don't let it freak you out or anything," Dex added. "That's really just Jessie being 'Jessie'."

"Oh... okay," Chase nodded.

"Anyway," Jessie continued, "since pretty much anyone that wants to fuck him gets to, it really wasn't all that big of a deal to let Vicky use him when she needs to. I mean, it was really sweet to be able to help them, but it wasn't like that big of a leap for us."

"That's cool, for sure," Chase said. "So... I'm guessing that you let her play too?" he asked, looking over at Dex.

"Yep," he confirmed. "We've recently changed our relationship rules. She can fuck who she wants as long as I get proof, and as long as its someone we both know and trust."

Jessie smiled happily. "That just shows how much my perfect boyfriend knows me and how much he loves and trusts me."

"Wow," Chase said, clearly surprised by the revelation. "I just can't imagine. That's got to take a lot of trust."

Dex chuckled and shrugged. "I guess, yeah. But you really just have to know Jessie."

"Man," Chase said, turning back to resume ogling Jessie's perky tits. "It sounds like you guys are people we'd like to be friends with."

The group laughed easily.

"You're just wanting to fool around with Dex's girlfriend," Vicky said, smirking at him.

Chase shrugged. "I won't lie, the thought crossed my mind."

"Mmm, new fantasies maybe?" Nicole asked, smiling at him as she leaned in closer.

Chase chuckled and shrugged, blushing a little.

"Aww," Jessie said. "Don't be shy. I love having sex and being used by folks! I mean, if you knew the full extent of our history, you'd definitely be surprised!"

Dex nodded in amused agreement.

"Well, we can always head back inside and see what kind of trouble we can get into," Vicky said. "As long as everyone is okay with that."

The group seemed to glance around at each other, everyone eventually breaking out into smiles.

"Come on!" Jessie said, hopping up first and reaching out to take Eric and Chase's hands.

"Oh dear," Vicky said, giggling as Nicole joined the other three and hurried toward the house.

Dex stood, smirking as she looked up at him.

"Something tells me I'm going to get to have my favorite cock," she purred. "I'm not even feeling the 'hunger' tonight. Well, not all that much," she amended.

"And something tells me that you and my girlfriend have been conspiring together," he said, looking at her suspiciously.

"Aww, we don't need to conspire when you let me fuck your brains out whenever I please," she pointed out.

Delicately stepping out, she turned and offered him her hand and helped him out as well, the two joining the others heading inside.

The girls had thought ahead before they'd come outside, a stack of towels having been set just inside for them. After handing them out, Jessie turned and nonchalantly knelt, beginning to dry Eric's legs by hand.

The group laughed as they watched her work for a few seconds while they dried themselves off. She turned, taking Chase's towel and doing the same.

"Might want to take those suits off too," Nicole said, turning to grin at the others.

"Oh yeah!" Jessie said. "Good idea!"

Without hesitation, she handed Chase the towel and reached up to undo his suit. His hands briefly came up to stop her, but then he just dropped the towel in front of him as she pulled the suit down. After he'd kicked it off, she turned and happily proceeded to do the same to Eric.

Dex laughed, kicking his own off before she'd finished with the other two, and wrapping the towel around himself as they went back into the den.

He settled down on a couch, wondering if he really cared if Jessie fooled around with Chase. He hadn't been lying earlier. He didn't hate the guy, but they weren't exactly friends.

Eric refreshed everyone's drinks and settled down on another couch, his wife sitting beside him. Jessie sat next to Dex and Nicole next to her husband. As he was watching and waiting, Dex saw Vicky turn and start to kiss Eric, then glanced over and saw Nicole kissing her own.

Smirking, he turned and was greeted with Jessie's lips finding his own, her hand slipping beneath the towel and gripping his cock firmly. He put a hand behind her neck and pulled her closer, more than content to spend the evening having sex with his own girlfriend if that's what everyone wanted to do.

She broke the kiss a second later, her head already moving down in time with her body, her lips sliding around the crown of his cock as her knees reached the floor. He sighed happily, relaxing back into the couch as she moaned around his warm, swollen flesh. Gently caressing her head a few times as she bobbed up and down on him, Dex watched her work for a few seconds before glancing around the room. Vicky was on her knees, her head between Eric's legs with his hand roughly gripping a healthy portion of her blonde hair.

To his right on another couch was Nicole, though she and Chase had stopped kissing and were quietly watching Jessie while she gave Dex head. He was getting used to people watching him get pleasured, so it wasn't that big of a deal for him in the moment.

"She's good, isn't she baby."

Nicole's words were loud enough for Dex to glance up, allowing him to see her hand moving up and down in her husband's lap.

"Mmm," Nicole said, sliding forwards and half turning to reach for Chase's hand. "Let's get closer so we can enjoy the little tramp's show."

Dex looked back down at his girlfriend, though he could clearly see the other two moving over toward them. Without a word, Nicole pushed Chase down to the couch a foot or so away from Dex before kneeling in front of him and promptly starting to suck his dick.

Jessie glanced over, giggled, then went back to bobbing up and down in Dex's lap.

Nicole was undeniably beautiful, and the sight of her magnificent breasts was definitely something that Dex enjoyed. Seeing her sucking a cock was a step beyond though, and definitely not anything he thought he'd ever get to see her do.

She must have sensed him watching her work, as she looked over and smiled, lifting her face off of Chase's cock and replacing her lips with her hand.

"She's good at sucking that big cock, isn't she baby," she purred, looking from Dex over to Jessie.

For her part, Jessie didn't stop, still whimpering and moaning in pleasure as she slobbered up and down Dex's swollen shaft. He had the sudden impulse to pull her up and start fucking her, but calmed himself down, sensing that the other couple on the couch was enjoying the show that Jessie was providing.

"God he's so big," Nicole muttered, her hand still visibly moving out of the corner of Dex's eye, though he could tell that she was still watching Jessie work.

Jessie pushed herself a bit, driving Dex's cock deep before coming up and off of him, then reaching up with both hands and squeezing his shaft firmly.

"Mmm, just about right," she said, then playfully slapped his length and giggling up at him.

All at once, she stood and briefly grinned at Dex, then leaned over and kissed him. "Be right back," was the only thing she said before she quietly left the room.

He quickly realized that she must have to use the bathroom, and took his dick in his hand, stroking idly and looking down at Nicole's gorgeous face and perky, perfect tits. He saw her smile and then turn to look back up at her husband. The two seemed to be very in sync with one another, almost like they were having some silent conversation.

"I love you so fucking much," she said and promptly leaned over, latching her lips around the crown of Dex's cock. An audible moan of pleasure wrapped around the head of his dick, escaping out from her lips.

"Jesus," Dex gasped, looking down at her in shock. "What..." he started to say.

He saw her hand sliding up and down in Chase's lap and looked up to see that Jessie had already returned. She was just then sliding down onto the couch beside Eric, Vicky still at his feet pleasuring him. She waved happily and winked, then kissed Eric on the neck sensually.

"God you're so fucking big," Nicole purred, her tongue running up the underside of Dex's cock. "I've wanted to have this in my mouth every moment since I first saw it."

She turned and glanced at Chase, still stroking but with a curious smile on her face, then quickly looked back at Dex's cock.

"Mmm, I'll bet you want a picture of me sucking on this beast instead of just holding it, don't you, baby."

Dex was too stunned to say anything. He was enjoying whatever the hell was going on, but definitely didn't have a handle on what was happening. Nicole's words registered with him then, and he realized that she must be referring to the picture she took yesterday.

The realization hit him and he suddenly wondered just how long Jessie and the other two had been talking and planning this.

"God you've got a perfect cock, Dex," she went on. "I've definitely never had one so wonderfully big and hard. Do you think I can get it all the way down my throat, honey?" She turned and looked at Chase for a moment, the same curious smirk coming to her face as she did so. "Mmm... I'm just gonna have to give it my best shot."

She licked her lips, pausing as she looked back up at Dex for several seconds, then licked them again before blossoming her lips over the crown and moaning, her eyes rolling back up in her head dramatically.

She sucked, her tongue caressing and carousing his swollen flesh while both of her hands slowly stroked the men.

"His cock head barely fits in my mouth, honey," she moaned, sliding her lips back off and looking over. "Aww, baby you're getting too excited."

Dex glanced over and watched as she squeezed down on Chase's cock, causing him to grunt in pain, or maybe it was pleasure.

She looked back at Dex and smiled, stroking him while she kept squeezing her husband. "I can't let him cum before I get this perfect cock inside me now can I."

Dex smirked, raising an eyebrow as he relaxed back into the couch.

"Mmm... look baby," she moaned, leaning closer over to Dex's crown once again. She slid her hand up, squeezing and causing pre-cum to ooze out. With a look over at Chase, she slathered her tongue around the tip, coating it with the clear liquid as she whimpered, dramatically rolling her eyes back in her head again. "Fuck... so good," she moaned, slurping noisily and drawing him fully into her mouth. Stroking, she closed her eyes for a minute, her face lowering as she worked her lips up and down Dex's shaft as much as she could.

Pulling up and off, she looked down at it again, her eyes sparkling as she smiled and worked it up and down. Glancing over, she finally released her death grip on her husband's shaft and pulled her hand over to Dex's

"God... he's so big I need two hands and my mouth to really do a good job, see honey?" She stroked with both hands, her lips sliding back around his crown once more as she sucked, her tongue working across the top and sides.

Dex couldn't tear his eyes from the sight. He sensed that Chase must have kinks akin to what John had, but it seemed different somehow. Donna would be downright mean to John, even violent. Nicole was treating Chase with care, including him and even giving him attention at times. When Donna was with Dex, she'd be more likely to punch John in the balls than look at him.