Little White Lies Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers

She felt her phone buzzing and pulled it out to check the notification. It was from an unknown number.

She opened up the message and giggled immediately. It was a picture of her with Bryce's cock in her mouth. The message attached to the pic read, "This is the best of the bunch that I took. I'm gonna need your boyfriend's contact info to see if he and I can work out some kind of blowjob trade deal with you and Alex. This is Bryce by the way."

She rolled her eyes and quickly started to reply back. "I know it's you, dork. Do you think I let every guy I have in my mouth take pictures of me?" After adding him to her contacts, she sent the message.

A few seconds later she got a reply.

"Well, yeah of course I do," he texted. "You sure don't follow directions well, I see. Give me your boyfriend's contact info or I won't let you suck my dick the next time I see you."

She smirked, enjoying his confidence.

"That's just mean," she messaged. "I'm not sure I want you bothering my boyfriend."

"Oh, not gonna tell him about me? That's up to you then, honeytits. I guess you can still suck my dick."

"Mmm, yummy," she replied. "But no, I'm telling him about you for sure. He likes it when I misbehave for him."

"So, he likes getting pictures of his girlfriend being a complete slut?" he texted.

"Yep," she sent back. "I'm the one that sends him the pictures. But I know that you watched Alex sucking his dick the other night. It was hard to tell from the security camera but I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it."

"You're right, I did," he sent. "I'm not judging at all. In fact, he sounds like my kind of guy. I tell you what, why don't I send him the pics since he normally gets them from you. That should get him fired up."

She had to stop and cover her mouth at the idea. It was so... devilishly naughty! Grabbing her phone again, she started to text a reply.

"That's a really good idea," she messaged. "I'm surprised. You look like the type of guy that's all cock and no brains."

"Be nice or I won't let you suck my dick when I see you again," he replied.

She giggled and sent him a frowny face emoji.

"Here's his contact info," she said, sending him the number and adding Dex's name.

"Good girl," Bryce replied. "Now don't warn him or anything. Just pretend that nothing is out of the ordinary if you talk to him."

She giggled as she read the message. If Bryce knew her better, he'd know that nothing that had happened that day was out of the ordinary for her. She didn't mention that, though. Instead, she put her phone away and tried to focus on her job and not on the thoughts of both Dex and Bryce punishing her at the same time for being a bad girl. The images roaming around her noggin were enough to make her wet and almost she couldn't take it anymore.

She was working a full day and knew that if she were free, she could just go and have Dex or Jack fuck her. She really did feel the need to take care of John since he was a friend, though. Maybe if she worked the timing right, he'd have time to actually give her an orgasm.

Her thoughts stayed on sex until it was time for her break, and she managed to control herself enough to make it until then. When she was clocking out for her twenty minutes, she saw Alex coming around the corner and taking her apron off.

"Half-day?" Jessie asked, drawing a nod from her friend.

"You and Dex want to hang out?" she asked. "Bryce is free."

"I'm closing," she explained with a frown. "I'm just about to take my break and I needed to take care of a cock really quickly."

Alex nodded but then laughed when she realized what Jessie had said.

"John, time for you to take a break with me," she said, drawing cheers from the other guys as well as pats on his back.

"Really?" Alex asked. "Him?"

"Roommate's boyfriend," Jessie reminded her. "Remember?"

Alex giggled and shrugged, then went to clock out herself.

John wasted no time and grabbed Jessie's hand, heading out the back door. He must not have known about the dumpster being secluded, because he actually led her all the way out to his truck instead.

He unlocked it and hopped in the passenger side as Jessie watched, giggling. She smirked at him as he unabashedly pulled his cock out and scooted the seat back, then worked her panties off from underneath her skirt.

Leaning over, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked, bobbing up and down a few times before raising her head and looking around for anyone that might be spying. Satisfied that he was hard enough, she climbed in and promptly mounted him, driving his smaller-than-average cock into her pussy and groaning in happiness as the much-desired pleasurable stimulation coursed through her.

"Goddamn, I missed you," he groaned, reaching up and pulling her top up, exposing her breasts so that he could roughly squeeze and maul them.

"Aww, I missed you too," she said, grinding back and forth on him.

"Fuuuuck," a voice said.

Her head snapped to the left and she burst out laughing when she saw Alex standing there, one hand up under her black work skirt and the other roughly squeezing one of her own breasts.

Jessie resumed grinding back and forth on John, who she knew for a fact wouldn't have cared if the entire restaurant were watching them.

"Done in a minute," Jessie said, or at least started to when she suddenly felt Alex right beside her leaning over.

She watched in surprise as her new friend leaned in close, then looked on in shock as she felt a warm tongue sliding against her sex, as much as Alex could. She began to feel her friend pushing at her, as if she were trying to get Jessie out of the way.

John must have been enjoying what was going on, as he started to cum quickly after Alex's tongue had started playing around down between the two of them. She felt Alex pushing harder, a frustrated groan coming from somewhere deep within the raven-haired beauty.

Her friend's warm tongue managed to run across her clit, eliciting a bolt of pleasure. The positioning and the entire situation were much too awkward though, and Jessie knew that she'd have to wait to cum. Sliding up and off, she covered her mouth in amusement and shock as Alex immediately swallowed John's undersized erection, much to his delight.

"GODDAMN," he cried, grunting in pleasure.

Alex made thick swallowing noises, her head bobbing up and down then back and forth as she wiggled him between her lips.

A few seconds passed by, and she seemed to lock onto Jessie's pussy, perched awkwardly above the two since she had nowhere to go with Alex's face in the way.

Thinking quickly, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and started snapping pictures, John's cock in Alex's hand, Alex moaning and staring hard at Jessie's pussy a moment before her new friend leaned in and ran her tongue deep into her needy little pussy.

"Fuck!" Jessie gasped, her back arching as Alex moaned, slurping noisily and slathering her tongue again and again through Jessie's slit.

Seemingly content to just stay in the awkward position, Jessie had to finally push Alex back out of the truck, following and holding her there a second. Her friend leaned in, kissing her with her filthy, cum slathered mouth. Jessie was happy to let that happen, pulling her friend close as John moved around somewhere still in the truck she was leaning against.

After a minute of sticky kisses, Alex simply backed up, smiled lustily, and waved, turning and heading for her car.

"What the fuck was that?" John asked, laughing as he hopped out.

"Intense?" Jessie suggested, not having a better explanation. She turned, shrugging at him as she did so.

"Thanks, short stuff," he said, winking and quickly heading back inside.

Jessie managed to make it to her car, her panties and phone in her hand, then slumped down into the seat and gave herself a few minutes of recovery time.

She began to wonder what had come over her friend, as well as what exactly had been sent to Dex. She scowled, thinking about how she could up the ante with Bryce, but then giggled as the solution came to her.

Pulling her phone out, she found the last message from Bryce and quickly went through the pictures that she'd taken of Alex, seeing that she'd managed to get a good one of her friend's mouth latched completely onto her pussy, a look of rapture on her face.

"This is the best picture of your girlfriend that I could find! She couldn't help herself and I took this of her cleaning cum out of my pussy! Teehee!" she sent, hoping that the laugh made it come off as playful.

Checking the time, she saw that her allotted break time was nearly done and started back toward the restaurant.

*****

Dex

Tuesday

Monday's workday was as busy as ever for Dex, and though he'd expected to be caught up in more shenanigans with Vicky, he also kind of expected some sort of interaction with Chase or Nicole. Neither happened though, but he just chalked it up to Mondays being Mondays and didn't stress over it.

Tuesday started out much the same, but he still didn't see Nicole or Chase all day. He knew that Vicky was out for a meeting with a new client but had seen Nicole and Chase's vehicle in the parking lot when he'd arrived after class.

After lunch at close to three in the afternoon, he got a surprising text message.

"Hey bro! Heard you met my girlfriend Alex the other night. I just met yours!"

The message had a winking emoji attached and was followed by a picture. The first thing he saw was Jessie's face. She was half-looking at the camera and had one hand pulling her hair back from her face, the other wrapped around a good-sized cock that was resting comfortably between her lips. There were a pair of legs also in the shot, but he didn't really get the context of what had occurred.

At first, he was genuinely surprised that he'd just received the picture from someone he'd never met. Then he felt a surge of jealousy and looked back over the message, specifically about meeting Alex the other night. He realized suddenly that this was most likely her boyfriend, and he weirdly felt better when he remembered cumming in Alex's mouth outside the restaurant while that other guy watched. He wondered if the guy knew about Alex giving him head. She'd said that he enjoyed watching her and had even insisted that the guy watching them film the act so that she could show her boyfriend 'later'.

He looked at the picture again, feeling his dick swelling in his pants at the image of his beloved girlfriend blowing a guy that he hadn't met. Fair was fair, though, right? He'd gotten a blowjob from Alex, this guy's girlfriend. Surely the dude was entitled to some fun with Jessie. Plus, he'd told her that she could have fun with whomever she wanted as long as she trusted the guy. Maybe she'd met him before and Dex just didn't know. The guy likely visited the restaurant in the past, so the likelihood of him meeting Jessie was high.

Still, there was something in the way that he'd sent the message that was a little... gut wrenching. It was like... a challenge or something. More than anything, he was curious. It was coming off like the guy had won something over with Dex, and it just happened to be Jessie.

She clearly knew that the guy was taking a picture of her. Plus, despite her being "Jessie", she didn't just give head to anyone that walked by. She had to trust the guy. But then he began to wonder if she'd gone further. The dick she had in her mouth clearly had cum dripping down the shaft, so maybe she'd just finished fucking the guy?

He and his girlfriend had each been responsible for past misunderstandings without a doubt, but she knew about the rules and seemed happy to follow them without complaint. That meant that she would know that she had to trust the guy. So, she either did know him, or...

He looked at the picture again and down at the legs in the frame. They were clearly feminine; tanned and shaved, clearly attractive. That was likely Alex. It was all clicking into place.

So, his girlfriend did know the two. He'd always received pics from her following her exploits, or from someone he'd already known and trusted, like Donna or Alec. Getting one from a stranger was a new step.

And to get it with such a provocative tone was... interesting. He set the phone down, leaning back in his chair and contemplating his next move. He wanted to reply back to the guy, but he felt sure that he needed to get her side of the story. Did she know that the guy was going to send him the pictures? She certainly hadn't sent any of the act herself. She hadn't warned him, so maybe she didn't know?

He frowned, feeling holes starting to form in his formerly solid idea of what had occurred. He had to talk to Jessie first, that much was starting to become clear. Then, after he'd figured out what had occurred, he could worry about the intent of the message.

He reached down and adjusted his swollen erection, rolling his eyes at himself and his current state. Of course he'd be aroused that some jackass had sent a picture of his own girlfriend with a strange cock in her mouth.

He shook his head again the checked the time, wishing that he could leave then and there and just go find his wicked little slut of a significant other. A thought came to him then and he grinned.

Picking up his phone, he started to type out a message about what he'd received and even promising that he was going to make sure that she was justly punished for her shenanigans. But then he remembered that she hadn't sent him a message in warning and might not even know that he'd been sent the picture. So... she either knew and was being provocative or didn't know that it had been sent. Either way, he figured that he should just play it cool until he got home and see if she said anything.

The next couple of hours dragged by.

***

Though he managed to focus enough to keep himself busy, he was able to work it so that he was free to leave right at the end of the business day. Clocking out at 5:00 on the dot, he locked his screen, shoved his chair up snug to the desk and hurried to get over to the restaurant.

Once there, he went in and smiled at Paris, the downright gorgeous black hostess.

"Hey handsome," she said. "Just you?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, looking at the waitress board. He saw Jessie's picture up among the other few waitresses, then saw the familiar features of Alex underneath the words "Bar". "Actually, I think I might just head to the bar if that's okay."

"Of course, sugar," she said, gesturing with her hand.

He turned and made his way through the restaurant, keeping an eye out for his girlfriend but not finding her. In the bar area he grinned upon seeing Alex, but then noticed that she was wearing a differently colored uniform than before. From what Jessie had told him, the girls all individually had a specific color that they wore.

He checked her nametag and saw that it was Toni, Alex's twin sister. He'd forgotten that little fact.

"What can I get ya handsome?" she asked, coming over and smiling flirtatiously. "Shiner, please."

"I'll just need to check your I.D. first, baby," she said, winking at him. "Menu?"

"Please," he said, pulling his phone out and sitting about halfway down the bar, then pulling out his wallet and showing her his license.

"Thank you, cutie," she said, caressing his wrist for a second after handing the license back.

He chuckled to himself as she turned to get his beer, marveling at how naturally she seemed to be able to flirt with him. He very keenly felt the desire to get to know her better and figured that she must get some monster tips from more desperate fellas.

He wanted something to eat but first things first. He picked up his phone and texted Jessie.

"Hey baby. I know you're working until late tonight. I'm up at Double D's. Come say hi in the bar when you can."

Setting his phone down, he picked out a meal and put his order in with Toni when she brought his beer back.

"Mmm, yummy," she said flirtatiously. "I'll get that going for you, okay honey?"

He smiled and nodded, then looked over to the door, half-expecting Jessie to come rushing around the corner and tackle him. It took her a little longer to see the message though, and it was several minutes before she raced around the corner.

She seemed to remember then that she'd been a ridiculously bad girl that day, and stopped short, a mischievous smile coming to her face.

"Hi," Dex said, smiling at her.

"Hey baby," she said innocently.

"So... how was your day?" he asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

She didn't immediately answer, cocking her head to the side as if she were trying to figure something out.

He smirked and shook his head.

That elicited a subtle lip bite from her and a gentle swaying back and forth of her hips, as if to say, "I didn't do anything. I'm sweet, and innocent, and would never let a stranger fuck me and put his dick in my mouth."

"You know that you're in trouble, right," he said, raising an eyebrow at her.

Her smile widened and she nodded. "I was naughty."

She promptly lifted her skirt, showing him that she wasn't wearing panties and flashing a grin.

"That's not surprising," he said. "You'll never guess what I got today."

"You got something today?" she asked, swaying her hips innocently again. "Did it involve me? Did you like it?"

Dex raised an eyebrow, having been wondering the answer to that question since he'd gotten the picture.

"You damn well know it involved you," he said, then added, "and yes, I liked it."

She continued to smile, stepping closer to him but still not dropping her "I'm so innocent" act.

"I assume this is you," he said, lifting the phone and unlocking it to show her the picture he'd been sent.

She didn't bother looking long, only glancing at it before she giggled and looked up at him again.

"So... you fucked Alex's boyfriend," Dex stated matter-of-factly. "Doesn't that break the rules?"

She frowned and shook her head. "What? No. I didn't fuck him."

Dex frowned, looking up at her curiously. "Seriously? Then why aren't you wearing panties? I'm not mad if you did; I'm just trying to figure out what all went down."

"I'm not lying, baby," she said, dropping the innocent look and stepping in close to put a hand on his leg.

"I know you wouldn't lie to me," he assured her.

"I took my panties off because John said he needed taking care of. I just got back inside from my break, and I had sex with him in his truck." she said.

"Okay," he said slowly, still confused. "So... what the story on the picture?"

"Alex was fucking her boyfriend in the parking lot when I got here this morning. I went over to see what she was doing, introduced myself to him and realized who he was. I liked the way his cock looked after he'd cum inside his girlfriend and didn't want to miss an opportunity to provoke you a little. I knew that you'd gotten a blowjob from her, and you'd mentioned sharing me with him as a thank you. So, I told him to take a picture of me sucking his cock clean."

She reached for his phone, smiling at the picture and trying to swipe to see any more that had been sent.

"That's all there are?" she asked. "I'd hoped he'd gotten one of me licking Alex's pussy clean too."

Dex chuckled, shaking his head and feeling better about finally knowing the sequence of events. "Read the message," he said, curious to see how she would interpret it.

She clicked the picture away and turned, leaning into him as she held the phone up.

"What about it?" she asked, glancing at him. "That's pretty much what happened."

"Right, but it was out of the blue, and it's a little bit... bold."

She snickered. "Well, that's kinda how he struck me. He's like... overly confident. It was his idea to send the picture to you in the first place. I mean, I told him to take it with the intention of giving it to you myself, but then he messaged me saying that it would be fun to send it to you himself. I didn't see the harm and figured that it would get a rise out of you.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers