Little White Lies Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of just hammering away to get his next orgasm, he buried himself deep and gently, pulling up on her hips a bit as he began to pump in and out. She felt an immediate, though mild, surge in pleasure as he pulled up on her hips, her ass moving up to meet his thrusts and blissful fingers dancing through her.

"Fuckin' pussy feels so fuckin' good, you fuckin' delicious little cupcake."

His large, intimidating size made her feel the need to surrender even more so to him, to bend to his will as he methodically fucked her brains out. Her pussy felt like it was aching for his cum to fill it up again, to spill over and coat the two of them.

The imagery pushed her over the edge and she began to whimper as her orgasm swallowed her. She heard him saying something, much louder, eventually managing to open her eyes to see Dex smile at her before roughly taking control of Alex and moving to the floor, out of her sight for the time being.

Bryce lowered himself back down, and it was only then that she realized that he'd lifted up off her a bit. She felt him slide his hand underneath her body, roughly mauling her breasts before it slid up and drew the two of them together. His hand closed around her neck, but he didn't squeeze or even tighten. It seemed to be more for him to be able to support her, lifting her a bit and letting him fuck her angry, horny little pussy more effectively.

He began to thrust a little faster, harder, even deeper into her. She felt like his own personal fleshlight, only there for him to use and dump his load into. The scandalous thoughts drove her arousal higher, and she cried out in surprise when she heard him gasp in pleasure in her ear as his cock throbbed hard inside her. He'd stopped moving though, his forehead pushing down into the cushion beside her.

Apparently successful in staving off his orgasm, he smiled at her for a moment before pulling himself back upright and dragging her with him. She didn't sit though, not wanting to get anything on Don's couch. Instead, she turned, leaning into Bryce's shoulder and pointing her hips and used pussy away from the two of them.

The two stayed there for several minutes catching their breath, watching Dex destroying Alex on the floor in front of them.

"You'll have to do something for me," Bryce said at one point.

"What's that?"

She would probably agree to whatever it was he wanted, but she still had to know what it was.

"Next weekend is also Alex and Toni's birthday," he said. "I'm organizing a surprise for the two of them, and it involves Toni's boyfriend Wade. I was hoping to see if Dex could be a part of it. It looks like the dude can hold his own with my girl, and that's no small thing."

She grinned and turned to look over her shoulder at him. "Is it a sex thing?"

Bryce winked.

"Am I not allowed to be there? I mean, that's totally fine, I was just curious."

"No, you can be there," he said. He lowered his voice then and got closer to her ear. "See, I've organized a nice little gangbang for the two of them. If you're there then it's basically just an orgy. That works too though."

She turned back to resume watching Dex and Alex. "Look at it this way," she said, "I can keep the cocks hard."

He chuckled and fell silent as they both went back to watching.

"So, what's the story with you and Dex's brother?" he asked after a few more minutes.

She giggled, immediately picturing the bathroom fun at Double D's.

"You heard about Alex and Dex in the bathroom?"

As she spoke, she sat up just a bit and saw that Bryce was still mostly erect. Grinning, she reached out to grip him, stroking as she did so.

"Mmm," he groaned. "I did indeed. Where they totally didn't fuck each other."

She giggled. "Well, they were in the bathroom listening to me get fucked in my ass. Jack was the one that was doing it."

He looked down at her in surprise, causing her to giggle and shrug.

"C'mon cupcake," he said, pulling her over into his lap. "Let's fuck again."

"Don't you want me to clean up fir..." she began, but gasped in surprise when he gripped his cock by the base, wiggled it into place, and pulled down on her hips at the same time, sliding deep inside yet again.

"Fuck," he grunted, leaning forward kissing her for a moment.

She felt herself adjusting to him and smirked as she focused her eyes on him. He was sitting back, smirking back. He chuckled, swatting her on the rump, causing her to scowl at him.

Slowly the two began to fuck, her hips gyrating back and forth on his delightful erection. At one point he nodded for her to look at Dex and Alex, offering her a wink as an explanation.

"Grab her hair," he called out.

She grinned, seeing Dex turn around and look her way. He looked briefly at her, a pleased expression on his face, his hands on Alex's hips as Jessie continued bouncing and gyrating on Bryce. She watched her boyfriend look over to Bryce, smile widely, then reach out and take two handfuls of Alex's ebon hair and pull.

Satisfied that the other two were still good, Jessie turned and renewed her efforts.

"So, Jack likes anal?" Bryce asked.

She nodded, but then shrugged. "I mean, yeah, but he also likes my pussy, as well as my mouth."

Bryce laughed, then looked around behind them toward the door.

"He not joining us?" he asked.

She shrugged. "He might be trying to be considerate, or maybe he's just not in the mood."

"Shit, cupcake with you around that's not a possibility. Let's go."

She giggled, then gasped in surprise as he lifted her easily into the air, still impaled delightfully on his wonderfully big cock. He was obviously very strong, and it delighted her that he was so easily able to hold her in place, even lifting her a few times as he made his way around the end of the couch and toward the door.

Giggling at his antics, she glanced over at Dex and saw him fucking Alex missionary, her legs wrapped around his hips as he plunged in and out. Satisfied that he was taken care of, she didn't protest as Bryce carried her out of the room.

Once they were clear of the short hallway that led to the rest of the house, he paused and looked around.

"Where's he gonna be?" Bryce asked.

She thought for a moment, then gestured with her head toward the stairs. "Just stop at the bottom," she advised.

He carried her over, then pushed her up against the wall, right next to the stairs. The move sent his cock deeper into her as her hips were pushed forward into him. She whimpered in pleasure, causing him to withdraw a little before sliding back in again.

"Fuck you feel good," he grunted.

"Your cock is wonderful," she cooed.

The two stayed there for a few more seconds, enjoying the feeling of her pussy sliding down around his plunging organ in a tight grip. It took her just a little bit to be able to focus and remember what they were trying to do.

Turning her head, she looked up the stairs and called out, "Jack!"

There was no answer at first.

"Jack!" she called again.

She heard the bathroom door open and a few seconds elapsed before he emerged at the top of the stairs. He was wearing a towel around his waist and it looked like he'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey man," Bryce said. "She said you like anal. You should come down here and help me fill her up."

Jack laughed, pausing for a few moments.

"What's there to consider?" Jessie asked. "You like fucking me, right? Get down here, mister!"

"Hard to argue with that," Jack said, starting down toward the two.

She grinned, but frowned when she saw that he probably wasn't hard yet as there wasn't a bulge in the towel.

"What the hell, Jack?" she asked, scowling at him.

He rolled his eyes. "I was planning on leaving you guys to your fun so I was taking a cold shower."

"What? That's crazy! You're not supposed to put your poor cock in cold water!"

He shook his head in dismay and dropped his towel half-way down.

"You can get him there," Bryce said. "Have a seat my man," he suggested, nodding at the stairs.

Jessie giggled as Bryce stepped away from the wall and gently eased her off of him before setting her gently on the ground. Wasting no time as Jack was already sitting, she turned and leaned over to kiss the head of his cock. It responded immediately as she felt Bryce coming up behind her and placing his hands on her hips.

Taking the base of Jack's cock in one hand, she took as much of it as she could into her mouth and began to stroke in sync with the rhythm of her lips as they slid up and down his steadily growing length.

Bryce wasted no time in finding her pussy again, though she had to look back to see how he'd managed with their height difference. He was bent down very low, and it didn't seem to her that he'd be able to stay there long.

Luckily Jack got hard in no time, and she stood up, gripping his cock happily as Bryce slid free from her pussy again.

"So, you want her pussy?" Bryce asked. "I gotta warn you I filled her up earlier."

"That ain't gonna bother me," Jack said, waving a hand as she glanced from one to the other. "Is this the first time you've had her?" he asked.

"Fucking her, yeah, but I've had head from her before," Bryce said. "I'm good either way, though, man," he said.

She glanced back up at Bryce, wondering which one would take what part of her.

"Her ass is pretty nice," Jack said as she started stroking both men.

Rolling her eyes, she dropped to her knees and took Jack's cock back in her mouth, then turned a moment later and took Bryce in its place. She was going to have fun while they decided how they wanted her.

"Ass please," Jack said at length.

She giggled, looking up at him.

"You prepared for that?" he asked.

She was about to answer when Bryce picked her up and promptly impaled her on his cock. She gasped, leaning back a bit and finding Jack moving up behind her. She turned, her hand going back to find his neck, her face turning toward his as he smiled.

"Shit, sorry if I bump heads or anything," Jack said.

"All good man," Bryce said. "Let's fill this cupcake up."

"Cupcake?" Jack asked, the head of his cock pushing gently against Jessie's asshole.

"I'll explain later," Bryce said with a grin.

"You know," she said, striking upon another idea. "That party you mentioned wanting Dex and I to come to; I think I might know someone else that can probably be there."

Bryce grinned widely, clearly liking the idea.

It took a few tries and some deft maneuvering, but the two men were soon successful in filling Jessie up, her lower end at least. There, standing in front of the stairway, Jessie felt Jack slide slowly into her ass as Bryce paused his rhythmic plunging in and out of her pussy.

Gasping in pleasure, she leaned her head back against Jack's shoulder as the two tried to find a rhythm. They gave it a few minutes, but eventually decided that it was much too difficult standing there, so Jack took over and lifted Jessie as Bryce stepped back out of the way.

"Bathroom?" he asked.

Jack must have indicated where, but Jessie was too out of it to realize. She felt herself being carried back to the TV room, the sound of moans growing louder until she was gently placed on the couch with Jack still deep in her ass.

She turned, looking over to where the moans were coming from and saw that Dex and Alex had moved again, this time with her on top of him. She was moaning loudly as she bounced up and down.

Jack slid from inside Jessie, eliciting a gasp of surprise as she turned and looked back. He sat down on the couch, offering her a grin.

She smirked at him, but then realized that it would be a good chance to go and clean up a bit. Standing, she turned and looked at Jack.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom and clean up just a bit," she said.

A shape moved around her before Jack could say anything.

Jessie recognized Alex's dark hair and glanced back, seeing Dex looking up in surprise. Alex had made a beeline for Jack, knelt in front of him and was leaning forward before he really even registered what was going on.

"Whoa, that's been in Jessie's ass," he cried out, but Alex didn't seem to mind.

Jessie giggled, surprised again and again by her newest friend. She looked at Dex, then at Jack as the moans resumed, Alex's head bobbing up and down on Jack's erection.