Living His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"Fuck the pussy, that's right Trace, fuck my CUNT, you motherfucking BASTARD, yesss, that's it baby, do that, you're hitting the right spots!" Jessica groaned. Trace could feel the body trembling against his own, he was dying to cum, but wanted her to enjoy her climax first. He lucked out – his fingers stroked her clit and she went wild, her body climaxed and Trace was free to cum himself, letting his load go deep inside of her. She fell away from him, on her side, a wide grin crossing her face.

"Wow. Who would've imagined a writer would be such a good fuck?" Jessica teased.

"Lots of research," Trace shot back, a bit more confident. Jessica laughed hysterically at that.

"We'll have to make sure to go over your notes," Jessica smiled, pulling him close. It wasn't long before they were ready to go again ... and again. Trace was glad he swam daily and was in good shape, because Jessica was insatiable for him that night and many others after.

He never made an issue of her career, but that worked in his favor. A few weeks after they became an item, she brought one of her co-stars home with her, something he knew she had NEVER done in a previous relationship. She'd kept her kinks confined to work, she'd told him. The co-star, who Trace recognized as Leilani Kay, was a Singapore-born hottie that had done several films with Jessica and was one of her best friends, on and off-screen. Jessica introduced an astonished Trace to Leilani.

"This is my boyfriend, Trace. Trace, meet Leilani Kay." Jessica smiled at him and winked. Trace's heart almost melted when Jessica called him that. Leilani moved towards him and gave him a big, enveloping hug.

"I hope you're ready tiger, we're both going to rock your world tonight," Leilani told him. That they did ... and his early morning too. Numerous other rocking days followed, Jessica wasn't at all averse to sharing her man, because she knew where Trace's heart truly lay.

A few months later, Jessica put her house on the market. She didn't need it anymore, she'd found someone she wanted to share her life with and Leilani kept telling her to go for it. Her friend was seriously considering buying the house and Trace teased Jessica that he might extend the same "Good Neighbor" policy to Leilani that he'd shown her. She nibbled on his ear and snuggled close.

"I likely wouldn't stop you, but I'd be willing to bet if she moves in next door, she and I won't be hosting Tupperware Parties," Jessica smiled.

Trace just let his lady-love fall asleep, watching her new Diamond Ring glisten in the candlelight. He was truly living the dream and hoped this was one dream from which he'd never wake up.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12