Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 17-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But ... but ... but ..."

"Oh, stop stuttering. We'll go and talk about sex, or have you forgotten that's an important part of life."

Brian balked, "But you ... you're never interested."

"Oh, bullshit," Joan laughed. "I'm not interested in sex, I'm interested in love, romance, foreplay, erotic touching, blissful kisses, and THEN sex. I love YOU."

Brian wisely shut up at that point.

Derek offered up, mainly for Brian and Joan, "Just so you aren't caught unaware, the guest that we'll have with us is my friend Abby. We've had a long and intimate relationship for about ten years."

Our hosts looked surprised, and obviously wanted some additional clarity, but clearly withheld his approval of the situation.

Derek provided it, "Emily and I have an open marriage, to put it bluntly."

Joan turned to Emily, "So, you've had boyfriends and Derek has a girlfriend?"

"Basically, yes, but I haven't done much with the openness until I discovered the Circle. Donna Klaubert told me all about what she knew about a year ago, and I got interested. Only recently, have I been able to attend some of their gatherings or visit with them."

Brian volunteered, "When I heard about Dave and his wives, I got the impression they had sex all the time. I remember being impressed that he had four women at his disposal."

Alice and Pam laughed. Pam said, "Oh, he's really got more like two-dozen women at his disposal, so to speak. He loves all of us, and we love him."

"Aren't you using 'love' and 'sex' interchangeably?"

Pam responded, "They can be mutually exclusive and not intersect, but it's when they do intersect that life become wonderful. You heard Alice. That intersection is what's important for all of us, although we occasionally enjoy one without the other."

Brian shook his head and muttered indecipherably to himself.

* * * * *

Christie wore cutoffs, a crop top, and running shoes. Her normally teased blonde bombshell hair was tied back in a pony tail. She'd just returned from a long run, something she did frequently to stay in shape and keep up her endurance. Coupled with her athletic performances on the stripper pole at work, she was one of most physically fit in the Circle. She turned to Jack Anders, "So, is the job on schedule, ahead or behind?"

Jack leaned down and kissed the gorgeous sexpot as she presented herself to him. "Ahead, fortunately. We made up for that week of rain at the beginning and then got further ahead when the tradesmen worked in there side-by-side, instead of one at a time." The love between the May-December couple was palpable.

Dave observed, "The outside team should have the siding on by the end of the week. It looks nice, Jack; you outdid yourself again."

"Thanks to you and that company you're on the board of, the whole building will be pretty green. You can see the mounts for the solar cells here and there on the roof."

"SunTech was glad to have the business. They wanted a video of some kind of an installation of the solar panels on a townhouse to demonstrate their latest technology. We got a great deal, and they get a lot of good PR pictures and such. Their photographers were here yesterday taking pictures of the bracket installations."

Christie laughed, "And the nude women sunning in the core."

"Huh? How'd that happen?"

She went on, "There were using a drone, and I guess just for kicks they decided to fly it low over the core patio. A few of us were out there reading or working. Mostly, we just ignored them but they guys running the drones probably got some good footage of some ripe pussy and hot bodies -- me, Julie, Wendy, Kat, Rachel, Erin, and Clarisse"

Dave rolled his eyes, "Do I need to say anything to the company?"

"Not at all. We all laughed. Later, we waved at the drone and then it took off and never came back. I think we scared the guys running in when the realized they'd been discovered using technology to make them peeping toms."

Chapter 18 - Visitors

Derek was laughing. Emily was smiling and watching her husband like a hawk, looking for every subtle signal that he might emit suggesting anger, displeasure, or unhappiness. He was at the other extreme from her concerns.

Derek pulled Emily to him and kissed her. "I am blown away, baby doll. I never thought you had this in you."

The large sixty-six inch flat screen television in the core media room displayed five people having a small orgy -- three men and two women. Derek's wife was one of them -- a hot GILF and MILF, she reclined and sucked on Mike as Dev took over from Dave to pump his large cock into her wet cunt from behind.

"You're not mad?" Emily asked of him. She sounded worried.

"MAD? You've got to be kidding. I think this is the hottest thing you've ever done in your life. You changed so much for the better because of all the interest in the Circle and sex that you've responded to. I am VERY happy." He paused and added, "I am also VERY horny. I would like to fuck my wife." He looked around almost as if to see whether there was a place that they could go.

Emily had brought Derek to the Circle compound from his work on Thursday night just to show him the video that she and the others had done, and that Kat had finished editing into a feature length pornographic video.

Emily smiled, "If you really mean that you can fuck me right here while you watch the rest of my video. You've only seen the first six minutes. It's forty-five minutes long."

"And you're the star of the whole thing?" Derek asked with a touch of awe in his voice.

Emily nodded and started to unbutton the thin tunic she wore. She was naked underneath, a point not lost on her husband.

Dave, Julie, Dev, and Mike, the other performers in the video, plus Kat, Clarisse, and Christie, the camera and editing staff, started to move from their seats on the various sofas and chairs so as to give the couple privacy.

Emily said to the others as they made for the door, "No. No. Don't leave. I really want Derek to see the Circle in full operation, at least our part of it. Please just join us in doing whatever the video inspires you to do."

Christie grinned and was the first to turn back. "Oh, this is going to be fun. Let's blow his mind."

Derek didn't look worried, but he did blush. He'd only ever fucked somebody without any audience.

Dave assured him that no one would care one way or the other, and for him to just roll with the way things seem to be playing out.

Meanwhile, on the television, Emily had straddled Dave's face and he was eating out her pussy while she sucked on his cock. She rose up and took Mike's cock in her mouth, and then Julie appeared to spread her legs over the older woman and get her pussy eaten while Dave continued on Emily.

Derek was hard, and Emily easily slid onto his cock as he layback, watching the TV and his wife in real life.

Derek's attention was then diverted from the TV to Christie and Mike who'd just started to fuck next to he and Emily on the same sofa. Opposite, on the other sofa, Dave had slipped balls deep into Clarisse; the two were kissing in a very intimate and romantic way. Beside them, Dev and Kat were in a modified sixty-nine savoring each other's sex.

Derek decided the three other couples were erotic but pretty normal, until Christie orchestrated a swap 'just for fun'. The women each rotated one man to the right, with Christie moving over to Dave, and so on. A few new positions materialized, plus Dev and Clarisse slipped off the sofa on the faux bear skin run on the floor so they had more room to move around on each other.

Derek realized he was as hard as nails as he went at Emily. He glanced at the TV at one point to see where her antics in the porn film she'd done had taken her. Emily was being fucked by Dev as she ate somebody's cum from Julie's sodden pussy. The close-ups were impossible to not react to with more enthusiastic fucking.

Emily came hard on her husband's cock, moaning hard and then almost wrapping up into a ball without affecting their union. Derek looked and felt proud of his performance.

Christie announced another swap, only this time she went over to Emily and tapped her on the shoulder. "You have to share, babe. Is he tested? He's got prime meat that I just love to sample."

Derek looked at the sexpot blonde with the teased hair and grew an inch in all directions with his hard-on. She wanted to fuck him. He said, "Clean. Paper is in my pants' pocket."

Emily backed away into Dave's arms. Christie filled the void in front of Derek, and lay down and spread her legs for him, showing her pink interior to him. He was hooked. He thrust forward, sinking into her. "Oooooh, fuck," he muttered at the new pleasure.

Dave lay Emily down next to her husband, and then penetrated her quim with his long shaft, slowly working the meat inside her. As he did, he talked to her, "Emily, I love you. You were so brave to do the film, and then to show it to Derek, and then to lead him into this group sex situation." He kissed her, "I bet you have some other fantasies to fulfill. We can work on those over the coming months."

Emily smiled at him and kissed, quickly evolving the kiss into a hot soul kiss that nearly enveloped their bodies with one another.

Beside them Christie was staking out her claim on the older man. Time and again, the young stripped indicated that she liked mature men. Derek rang all her chimes, so she was especially turned on and responsive to the moves he put on her.

Derek had little use for the television, except the sound track caught his attention. He glanced over to see Emily, his wife for over three decades, being spit roasted by Mike and Dev, as Dave fucked Julie in the background. Emily had Mike's hard cock completely in her mouth, pushing her lips against his pubes. He thought, 'Shit. She's learned to deep throat someone.'

Christie saw his focus and said to him, "Let me show you what that feels like when a horny young girl does that to you." She sucked several times on his hard prong, and then slowly slithered her mouth along the shaft until every micron of the cock was entirely ingested into her body -- her mouth and throat. She twisted her head around.

Derek moaned, "Oh, God, stop. I want to come inside you, not in your mouth."

Christie laughed and stopped, but only to move up and mount his shaft, sliding her boiling hot cunt onto his saliva covered shaft. She slid every micron of his shaft into her other orifice, and then paused to kiss him. "Derek, if you hang out with us all the time, you'll get to have this pussy, my deep throating, and even my ass really often. Wouldn't you like that?"

"God, Christie, you know I'd love it. What do I have to do?"

She leaned in until her breasts were against his chest; she rubbed her nipples back and forth several times. "You have to love Emily, love me, love your girlfriend -- Abby, someone told me, and love everyone else in the Circle. It all hinges on that."

Derek groaned and his cock exploded deep inside Christie's amazingly sexy body.

Minutes later, Julie sucked his cum from inside her little friend. When she had a mouth full of man and girl cum, she moved up his body. Emily was beside him, with Dave still pumping into her from behind. She said to her husband, "Now, open up and kiss Julie. You're going to have some mind blowing experiences here just the way I did."

* * * * *

Saturday afternoon, a number of the Circle members sat on the patio in various levels of dress when Dave escorted Derek and Emily, and Brian and Joan into their midst. Derek was pleased to see several of the women were topless. Emily was almost dressed to reveal in a new bikini that hugged her body like a tight glove, and left little to the imagination. As she took off her wrap, even Brian gawked at her.

Joan uncovered and proved that she, too, had risen to the challenge. She had an equally revealing bikini on her cute figure.

Brian gaped at his wife and asked, "When did you get THAT?" His frown telegraphed to all his disapproval.

Joan smiled at him, "Oh, a few days ago. Emily and I went shopping together for new suits. We knew we'd be coming here today and wanted something more appropriate to the atmosphere."

Before Brian could say much else, Matthew appeared with Heather, his mom, who also wore a scanty suit. He greeted his 'Dad' and then started his enthusiastic swimming routine. Holly came out and joined him, still teaching him how to dive and do aquatic feats that would amaze everybody. Today, it was how to flip backwards into the pool.

Emily went to Dave and kissed him, and then responded similarly to Dev and Mike when they showed up on the patio and came over to say hello. The kisses were not limited to those a distant friend might give another; they were more lusty and thorough.

Brian watched an frowned each time someone came over to see any of the women. Dave kept making introductions as various people came over to say hello. Because of several messages on the core white board, everybody in the Circle know who was present, and more or less the purpose of their visit.

The group adopted one of the picnic tables as their home base. Joan and Emily parked their things and went in the pool for a few minutes to cool off. Holly went and kissed Emily, and then in a tentative kiss to her lips also welcomed Joan. She whispered, 'I hope this works out for you.' Joan nodded and smiled. Even though Holly was ten years or so younger, she felt the younger woman was more advanced in her thinking and in the relationship connections she'd made in her life.

Julie came out of the house topless, as usual. Dave introduced her. She hugged and kissed Derek, brushing her fine tits across his manly chest. When she met Brian she came close to him, but only shook his hand. He tried to avoid the situation.

Joan and Emily got out of the pool and hugged Julie. Both of their bathing suits had turned nearly transparent in the water. They ignored the phenomena and sat on the bench seat.

Brian leaned over to his wife. He said in an excited low tone, "Honey, your body shows through the suit. We can see everything." The tone was in a 'stop and go fix it' tone.

Joan glanced down nonchalantly. "Oh, don't worry, as the suit dries, it'll go back to normal. These people are all friends anyway."

Brian about fell off the bench. He kept staring at Emily's fine breasts across the table from him, and then Julie sat down and he no longer had to imagine what her bare breasts looked like. He sported a hard-on that he kept trying to hide, finally putting a towel in his lap.

Alice and Pam joined the group, both in ultra-brief thong bikinis.

A little later in the afternoon, the small Cessna 172 circled the compound and then landed at the small airport just over the brow on a small rise in the land. Dave led Derek and Brian out towards the runway, and they met Ken and Rachel returning from a flight lesson.

Ken was hale fellow, well met, to everyone. Rachel also greeted the two new men warmly, hugging both of them so that they could feel her adorable teenage tits pushing into their chests. She wore a halter top that did little to hide the true shape of her breasts. The cutoffs she wore, revealed the rest of her body.

As the five of them walked back to the core, the men quizzed Rachel about her flight lessons, progress, and status as a student pilot. Rachel brimmed over with enthusiasm about the avocation, citing her next steps on her way to her pilot's license.

The women warmly greeted Ken. Even Joan, who had only met Ken briefly at the large party the Circle had hosted, also gave him a hug and double air kisses as they smiled at each other.

Ken sat for a few moments and responded to questions about his flight background, the flight program Alice, Pam, and Rachel were on and what levels they'd achieved. Rachel had soloed and preparing for her flight test. Pam and Alice were building time ahead of taking their commercial flight test. They each still took flight lessons, especially working on precision air maneuvers that took a plane near the edge of its performance envelope.

After a half hour, and a lot of flirting, Ken left to return to the plane and another lesson he had to give starting back at Sky Ranch Airport -- his home base. He promised to be 'home' for dinner and the rest of the evening.

Joan had flirted outrageously with Ken, but he'd treated her no different than the other women, who, of course, he'd had a long and intimate relationships with. While Emily and Ken hadn't hooked up yet, they'd cemented their friendship in a number of ways at the routine Circle gatherings.

After Ken had gone, Brian sharply said to his wife, "Well, I could guess what you thought of him. I thought you were going to jump his bones right here on the patio. You are always such an embarrassment to take out in public."

Joan smiled. "Maybe someday, but we're not ready for that. I wish you'd loosen up. I was being nice to the man, and I am genuinely interested in aviation. Maybe I should take a few lessons with him to see what it's like." She turned to Alice and Pam, "Was he a good instructor? Is it fun?"

Both women waxed eloquent about Ken as an instructor and then about flying. Pam talked about how they were thinking of buying a plane that they'd keep at the Circle Airport. After some further talk, Alice, Pam, Emily, and Joan left to walk down to the hangar and see the corporate jet. As they left were still within earshot of the others, Alice was heard to say, 'Let me tell you about how I joined the Mile High Club in the jet we're about to see.'

Brian grumbled and felt concerned about the bad influence the Circle women were having on his wife. Alice and Pam, and their husband, had talked about the Circle and its values and operations at a dinner a week or so earlier. His wife had urged them on, and expressed more than passing interest in everything they were doing.

Brian turned to Derek, "Derek, aren't you concerned about some of the things going on in the Circle? Not everything they think or do is mainstream for society; they're all strange outliers in some fantasy land."

Derek shrugged, "To tell the truth, I'm rather taken with the whole scene. My friend Abby should be by any second to join us. I wanted her to see this first hand, too." By then, everybody connected with Derek knew that Abby was his mistress, and had been for years.

Prophetically, Abby arrived fifteen minutes later, coming around the side of the Prentiss' home holding a sheet of paper in her hand containing instructions about how to gain entrance to the Circle enclave and then to find where everyone would be on the patio.

Derek jumped to his feet, "Abby, darling! Over here." He moved to greet her with a strong hug and kiss.

* * * * *

Abby was a pretty forty-five year old with a trim figure and Mediterranean complexion. She was overly busty. Dave guessed there was some artificial enhancement done in her past. Nonetheless, the proportions seemed perfect in Dave's mind. She had long brunette hair, tied back in a ponytail. She wore a summery tunic that looked professional, adult, and not very revealing. He noticed part of a tattoo on her left thigh, the rest covered up by the leg of her tunic.

Derek introduced Abby to everyone sitting around in the conversation circle, and then a couple of others as they passed by the group. Mostly, the conversation was small talk.

Roy made a point of coming over at one point to say hello to Abby. "Hello, Abby."

"Hello, Roy. I heard you lived out here. What do you call it, the Circle?"

Roy smiled, "Yes, the Circle. Circle of homes. Circle of friends. Circle of lovers. Everything inside connects to everything else. Some of what's inside connects to what's outside." He did nothing to clarify his cryptic or metaphoric remarks.