Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 26-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Dave and Cricket laughed. He said, "Sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry. It's a good taste – delicious. Maybe she'll let me get some direct from the source in a few minutes." Her hand wrapped around Dave's tumescent cock and started to tease him more insistently than Cricket had been doing in her desultory stroking. He responded in kind.

He teased, "Am I getting sloppy fifths?"

She jerked his cock hard. "NO! You're going to be my fourth lover tonight." She paused and thought, "No, you are right. I have fucked four guys, but I'm making love with you. Alice said it was all right after she and I talked. Please don't argue. I'll explain tomorrow ... or rather later on today. I have ideas and the party has given me even better ones."

The three of them lay back on the patio chaise. Since couples were still openly fucking on the chaises surrounding the pool, there was no particular need to relocate. There were also other threesomes and one foursome actively sexing.

Cricket moved to Karen, and kissed her. As Dave watched he realized that the young woman's kisses were truly torrid. He watched Karen responding: her breath quickening, her hands moving over Cricket's body lingering at points of blatant sexuality like her ass, breasts, or pussy, and then her tongue came out to engage her partner in deeper and more significant kisses.

Cricket whispered, "Karen, you may have problems at home but you are loved here. This is your sanctuary and place of peace; the place your spirit can soar with the eagles. Let us make love to you."

Karen lunged into another kiss with Cricket, and then switched back to Dave. Dave went down on his sister-in-law, his tongue dancing around her nether region and discovering erogenous touch points that drove Karen increasingly towards a huge orgasm.

Cricket whispered to Dave, "Please give her the kind of orgasm you gave me. She needs it. I'm sure it's what your wife hoped would happen."

Dave's fingers danced across Karen's moist slit, occasionally teasing her erect clit. By plan, however, he had soon fisted his gorgeous sister-in-law. Knowing the anatomy, he stroked her G-spot and bit at her clit until she had a significant orgasm. As she was recovering he surged his fingers deeper into the sexy woman, finding, and then exploiting the area forward of her cervix. Karen started her pre-orgasm gasping and keening, but this got increasingly intense with pleasure pouring into her from the universe and filling every pore and cell with monumental amounts of love and pleasure. Karen's body arched into whatever Dave was doing to her. Cricket was making love to her, too.

And then as an explosion of light, love, the purest sex, and pleasure pulsed behind her eyes, her body went limp and crashed to the padded chaise. Dave carefully extracted his hand. Before he could lick up the effulgent cream that Karen had generated in her huge cum, Cricket took his wrist and brought the hand to her mouth. She lapped and lapped until every side of his hand and every finger had been savored and cleaned.

Karen awoke and pulled Dave to her for kisses. She reached out and engaged Cricket, pulling her close to her body. She told Dave, "Fuck me. Make love to me. I love you more than the ocean loves the tides. I need you inside me."

He was ready, and sank his well-worked shaft into his gorgeous relative – his wife's sister – his sister-in-law. He manifested love and sent that emotion and warmth to Karen. He thought she was receiving the message from the looks and kisses she gave.

Karen had Cricket sit on her face so she could eat the young woman as Dave made love to her. That combination worked well, and she had several lesser orgasms before Dave finished inside her as she had another major cum. Cricket had been leaking the juices from her lovemaking session with Dave and several other men at the party.

As he extracted from Karen's sodden cunt, Julie appeared next to them with a huge smile on her face. "I would have NEVER thought I'd be cleaning up YOUR cum from my OLDER SISTER. This is a major event that will go down in annals of history for all to wonder in awe about. The time-space continuum has badly warped. A supernova is exploding somewhere and we're soon to be bathed in its debris. This may be only a once in a lifetime event, but I am here to enjoy it."

Karen said, "This will be happening a lot if I have my way. I love Dave. I love Cricket. I love you."

Julie lay down between Karen's legs as Dave moved aside. Cricket sucked Dave's cock clean, as Julie went to work on Karen's pussy. There was more there than just Dave, but that didn't bother Julie. She moaned and groaned in the satisfaction of what she was doing. For her part, Karen had two more orgasms that rocked her world due to Julie's talented fingers and tongue. Cricket got down and joined Julie in her cleanup efforts of her older sister.

Dave escorted Karen and Cricket into his home and up to his bed, as Julie went off to find more cock. Heather was just saying goodbye to a muscular college man as they entered the bedroom. She winked, escorted her partner from the room, and returned shortly to join the others in bed. Pam appeared and joined the group as they headed off to dreamland.

* * * * *

There were at least thirty young men and women who stayed overnight from the graduation party. Heather told Dave that she'd expected this to happen based on the experience she'd seen at several other parties the last couple of years. Many slept on the chaises around the pool. Rachel had passed out sheets and light blankets around two a.m. to help eliminate the night chills for some.

Dave noted that some in the group had been sexually active all night long. Dawn had apparently slowed things down, as well as a gnawing desire for food to replace all the burned up calories from the night's activities. Some nudity or partial nudity prevailed among the guests, so they fit right into the usual mode of dress by the Circle members as they showed up. Some had been unsure of the dress code, had fully dressed, but seeing the nudity on the patio had quickly shed most or all of their clothing.

Dave noted that many of the Circle members were showing up with one or two guests in tow. That had apparently been how the word had gone out about the relaxed dress code practiced in the community.

Anticipating the need for breakfast, the four grads had arranged with the caterers to also serve breakfast to the Circle and lingering guests. Chaffing dishes with eggs, bacon, and sausage were set up along with an assortment of cereals, fruits, and other side dishes to accommodate the hungry crew.

Dave led Karen, Cricket, and Pam out of the house. They all nearly lunged at the buffet table when they realized that food was so readily available. Dave secured table seats for his group, sitting beside Alice and Julie who'd arrived from somewhere with three ripped men in tow. Dave had met the guys the previous night. They were cautious and almost mute when Alice introduced her 'husband'.

Karen was positively voluble once we sat down. She talked incessantly about how great the party had been, what nice people ALL the guests were, and how she thought it was the best graduation party EVER. She reached back to her own experience and told stories about her own high school and college graduation parties, which, by her statements, were considerably less risqué or sexual than the one the Circle's four college grads had put on. She raved about the sex. Apparently, the three young men that Alice and Julie were with were also three of the four men that had fucked Karen, as she praised their performances.

When Karen wasn't bubbling about the party, she'd go off on other tacks about the weather, the city, the DJ, the music, some story she'd heard the night before, and on and on. Karen was such a motor-mouth that her sisters started to laugh at her. Alice noted, "Karen, you never talk this much. You've said more this morning than in the past year."

'I'M SO HAPPY!" Karen said loudly and with great emotion. She threw her arms wide with blithe disregard for anybody watching her.

She paused and went on, "I arrived with all these problems, and they seemed to be weighing me down. But then I got in the swing of the party and they all seemed to dissipate away to almost nothingness. I can't explain it, but I went from depression to elation. Maybe I'm bipolar, swinging from manic to depression, and happy to sad."

Alice held her hand up. "KAREN! Eat your breakfast before it gets any colder."

"Huh? Oh, yeah." She took several bites of her meal. She then spoke up enthusiastically again, "I KNOW!" she declared. "It was all the fucking. The sex made all my problems go away."

Rachel came by the group and told all the guests that they were welcome to stay for the day. She emphasized that there was suntan lotion on several of the tables and that everyone should use it as the sun rose in the sky.

Alice said to Karen, "It's time to talk about your home situation and last night."

Karen looked up and sighed, "I guess. I went into denial last night, as you know. God, I haven't such a night ever; it was FABULOUS! I figured if Daryl could have a good time with Candy, then I could have an even better time with some of the men at the party and ... DAVE, who I love dearly." She turned and looked at her brother-in-law with such devotion. The way she'd even said his name elevated him to god-like status in her eyes.

Alice rolled her eyes, "I guess you showed Daryl who's boss. What are you going to do?"

"I'm looking at options, but I came up with a really novel one last night – right in the middle of an orgasm while one guy was fucking me and I was eating the pussy of some co-ed that tasted like the best thing I'd ever tasted and I was feeling so decadent but in a happy way, and the guy was just hitting all the right places inside me with his hard penis, and I'd never eaten pussy before, but I was copying what I'd seen some of you doing in the gazebo and then this idea came to me and solidified."

Julie was laughing, "That was the longest run-on sentence I've heard in months. What are you going to do?"

"Oh, I'm thinking of asking Candy to join out family."

There was a long silence at the table. The sisters especially looked at each other and then at Karen.

Julie cautiously said, "How'd that work?"

"Well, you guys and Dave live together, and you have all your other relationships. I think that's the way life should be. You get to make love to the people you love, whether you're married to them or not. The marriage is one level of commitment, but it needn't be the only option besides being a monk or a nun. Daryl, Candy, and I will create our own little Circle up in Ohio, just like what you have here."

"Do you even like Candy?"

"Oh, yes. I've now met her. She's cute."

"And you could tolerate knowing or watching Daryl develop an even deeper relationship with her."

"Why not? The options all kind of suck."

Alice asked, "What other options did you consider?"

"Oh, I flirted with the divorce thing and that's fraught with emotion, financial devastation for everyone, damage to our kids, and drama. I thought of trying to get him on a short leash, but I don't want to keep yanking him back into his 'heel' command. I thought of threatening Candy or Daryl, but that's drama again, and I wouldn't really want to follow-through."

"Well, your approach is novel," Dave stated. "In a way, it would call Daryl's bluff, like in a poker game. It would force him to take a stand about what he really wants. What if he just wants to keep seeing Candy on the side?"

Karen smiled, "That's be all right, but he'd learn that I was coming down here to be with all of you, and that I had a lot of people I loved here and he was only one of many. Of course, that's the case now anyway and will be in the future. You can expect to see a lot of me from now on."

Julie gasped, "Wow! Sis, I had no idea you had this in you. Alice and I had you made up to be the most prudish goody-goody on the planet. Watching your behavior last night and hearing you talk like this is blowing my mind."

Karen blushed slightly, the area above her bare breasts reddening. "We all have our secrets and our hidden selves."

Alice dropped another bomb by way of a question. "What about mom and dad?"

Karen rolled her eyes. "They'll have to deal with it, whatever the outcome."

Alice said, "Oh, great. You come down here, your husband starts an affair, you counter, and the shit hits the fan with complex relationships. They two of them will think we have totally corrupted you."

"You did," Karen laughed as she hugged Alice to her. "I would never have believed your lifestyle without seeing it, and then testing part of it, and then joining in. This is fabulous. I really wish I could figure out how to be here with my family. The hell with mom and dad; this is my life not theirs."

Cricket had been listening to the whole exchange, picking up a few more details about the crazy lives led by Circle members and their families. She posed, "What if Candy doesn't want to become part of your family or a threesome?"

Karen thought about that. "Good point. Maybe I should talk to her before I talk to Daryl."

Cricket explained, "That might be a good thing to do. You know a few things about her, but she probably doesn't know anything about you except what Daryl has told her. He might have made you out to be an ogre or hag. You can show her that you are neither and are, in fact, a loving spiritual being that wants to include her in a peaceful polyamorous relationship."

"Thank you for asking that. I guess I haven't been as complete in my thinking as I should have."

"I have another question. What will your children think? How old are they?"

Karen paused and slowly responded, "They're seventeen, twelve, and nine; girl, boy, girl. I ... I don't know what they'd think."

Cricket said, "You might want to piece together a storyline that will salve their upsets when your arrangement is announced. Maybe you bring Candy around and let her interact with your kids. I bet the seventeen year old has something to say about this, and maybe the twelve year old."

"God, you're so right. I only thought of them as part of the final group, not about how to bring them into the new family, too. I'm a terrible mother, right?"

"No, you're under stress at home, AND I suspect your behavior last night was very untypical for how you'd normally behave."

Karen put her face down. "I'd only ever had sex with Daryl until last night. I was a virgin when we got married sixteen years ago. Shit! I just remembered that tomorrow is our wedding anniversary."

Cricket asked with a grin, "How are you going to celebrate?"

"I think I'm going to make love to Dave and some of the other men in the Circle. Maybe some of the college guys will hang around and do me. I go home on Tuesday. I now have plans to make to see Candy, and I'll think about how I'll talk to my kids, and then what I'll say to Daryl."

Julie asked, "Are you going to tell him about the new you?"

"Oh, you better believe it. I'm going to tell him about you and Cricket, how good both your pussies taste, and how I spent a long time with my mouth on your hot little cunt especially with my tongue worming its way into every one of your beautiful little folds of skin. I'm going to tell him how you ate my love box and sucked the cum from five men from inside me, and how you explored my hole with your tongue and fingers and gave me more orgasms while others watched us on the patio. Who would have thought my kid sister would have been the champion cum slut out of fifty people she lives with and out of our stuck up family.

"Dave, oh God, Dave. I'm going to tell him how you gave me the most stupendous, colossal, monumental, and memorable orgasm of my entire life, and how I plan to go back again and again to show you that I love you and to plead with you to do that to me again. I'll tell him how you fucked me over and over into an orgasmic stupor.

"I'm going to tell him in detail, guy by guy, how I got four young college studs to fuck my stuffing out, in public, and how good it felt and how I want that to happen again because I learned something about myself – I love sex. The more wanton, deviant, unconventional, exhibitionist, voyeuristic, and anti-social it is, the better."

Cricket teased, "And what if he threatens to tell your parents or announce it at church?"

Karen laughed, "Oh, I kind of hope he does. I'll tell them about Candy, and then I'll tell them about my new hobby and how I have truly found my heaven on earth. That big 'O' that Dave gave me took me to a spiritual place. I became one with the universe, and I knew that what our Bible church had been teaching was so limited and limiting. I found the holy grail of life, and it's not a cup you drink from. It's my pussy full of loving men's cum."

"You'll be shunned?"

Karen smiled, "You can only shun someone that wants to be included. I no longer want what they want. They pay more attention to the Messiah than to the messages he preached. I don't care about the man, if there even was such a man; I care about the messages of love, peace, tolerance, and understanding attributed to him. The messages are valid whether he was there or not. A shift of emphasis is needed."

Dave's eyebrows were about as high as they could go. He never would have expected Karen to denounce her church, but then she wasn't denouncing the messages only the misplaced emphasis and the sway the pastor had over his flock.

Cricket leaned over and kissed Karen. "When you need someone to talk to, someone who loves you, someone who's not direct family, I want you to call me anytime – day or night. I love you."

Karen got tears in her eyes as she looked into Cricket's eyes with love. She said, "Oh, Cricket. I love you, too. Thank you."

Chapter 31 – Rites of Passage

Karen and Cricket went into the pool hand in hand after breakfast. They were laughing and bonding as best friends. He briefly compared Cricket to his wives, and realized that it was the warmth and sense of inclusion he felt from the newcomer that made her as attractive. She had an uncanny knack to bond with people, besides being a superb lover who made him conscious of the many levels of connection they were making with one another. He really did love Cricket.

Dave circulated and said hello and chatted with the others, emphasizing the guests that were still hanging around. Cindy and Meggie bounded up to him in monokinis with their beautiful young breasts erect and pointed at him. Their long blonde and brunette hair was wet indicating that they'd been swimming, but some of the long strands were over their shoulders and interlaced with their full breasts with the areolas and nipples shining through. The effect was sexy and alluring.

Sharon strolled over in a similar state of undress and wetness. Dave wondered whether God made all twenty-one year old women sexy just to propagate the population. The three were spectacular.

"We wanted to thank you for hosting the party," Meggie said.

Dave pointed around the patio, "That was Heather, Rachel, Ashley, and Clarisse's doing. You should thank them."

Meggie said, "Oh, we did. I guess what I really want to thank you for is ... well ... making love with us last night. The three of us want to do it again."

Sharon laughed, "And again ... and again." She snickered. "You were spectacular, but you probably know that. The guys our age haven't got enough experience yet or the experience they have is pretty self-centered. You focused on us, and made the night so special. Being with you has been the highlight of my life."

The other girls chimed in and agreed. Dave blushed, "Well, I normally like to know my partners considerably better than I did last night with each of you. Let's spend some time together."

1...345678