Lucky at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex came over to his table during her break. "I had the best time the other night," she grinned with a saucy little smile. "I hope we're going to do that again."

"Oh, sure," he teased her. "I don't think you're run through all of your sexy dresses, have you?"

"If I do," she winked back, "I can always go out and buy some more."

Their third date was lovely. Chris let his guard down a lot and so did Alex. She was wearing a very short and sexy leather dress and had outdone herself in the looks department. Chris knew that something was up. When the taxi went to take her home, she looked up at him with her eyes aglow. "Your home," Alex told him. "We've known each other long enough and I really don't see the point in waiting for something we both know is inevitable."

Chris should have fought harder, but there was a young and willing and captivating brunette kissing him like he was her entire world. He nodded to the driver and gave him the address. He was so glad he'd cleaned house the past few days, he wouldn't want Alex to see the chaos in which he normally lived.

"I like your place, it's very muchyou," Alex smiled. She spun around on high-heeled feet and kissed him. Her kiss was so full of passion that it nearly knocked the wind out of him.

"M-may I offer you a drink?" Chris said, trying to be civil.

"Chill something," Alex told him. "We'll probably need it later, because youwill be parched." She had already scanned his spacious apartment and found his bedroom. The spare one was full of books waiting to be sorted and priced. Alex spun around and the look on her face was all at once serious and playful. "When I play, I playhard," she told him. "You don't have any problem with that, do you?"

Chris shook his head and she laughed gaily and went into the bedroom ahead of him. Before he even got in there, the leather dress came flying out. He gulped and entered the den of iniquity, ready to fall under her magical spell. There she was, bronzed skin, jet-black hair, high, upturned breasts and sexy lingerie and heels. An alluring vixen that was his for the taking, all he had to do was reach out. Reach out he did and she yanked him into bed beside her, her fingers flying nimbly to remove his clothes. He allowed himself to laugh with joy because she was into him as much as he was into her.

Chris marveled at the beautiful young woman in bed with him, astonished at the beauty he had not yet discovered. He had known Alex for almost a year and yet, seeing her with little on, she still managed to take his breath away.

"You're staring," Alex said to him, breaking his thoughts.

"Sorry, but can you blame me?" He asked. "You take my breath away."

"I'm not all that ..."

"To me, you are," he argued. "I've waited a long time for someone like you."

"Stop waiting then, silly man," Alex teased. "I'm right here, make love to me."

He took her in his arms and while oblivious to doing it, he managed to get most of her lingerie off. There weren't enough words in the cosmos to describe his feelings as his lips touched down on hers. The feelings surged through him as he placed her on her back and kissed her sexy, petite body and made love to her the way he knew he should. Making love to Alex was the pinnacle of his dreams and he tasted her nipples, the salt of her skin and watched her face contort in pleasure. Her tiny fists pummeled the bed as he tasted her sweetness and she arched up as his mouth found her pussy and her clitoris. He tasted both with enough force to cause pleasure, yet not enough to cause any pain. She was as sweet as he had known she would be. There would never be anything about Alex that wouldn't be perfect.

"Damn, oh dear lord God, don't youdare stop," Alex said as she drew as much breath as was possible. "None of the guys I've been with have been this good, keep on doing that, make me cum!"

He winced a bit at the thought of other men, but that only made sense. He had other women. None of that mattered. Whatever the future held for the pair of them, in this bedroom, at this moment, all was magical. He licked and stroked her pussy until he did just what she had asked. Her hands ran through his hair while she managed to calm herself down.

"I knew, I just knew we were meant to be a couple," Alex told him, giving voice to his own thoughts. "Guys my own age treated me like a possession, you treat me with -- I don't know, class." Then, her face lit up. "Doesn't mean I can't be a wildcat in bed though, as you're about to find out." She shoved her lover on his back and straddled Chris. Her manicured nails raked his skin and he groaned as her lips followed that path. His cock twitched underneath boxers that were swiftly removed. Once in her mouth, he didn't know how he managed to hold out for so long. Before he was able to come, she spun herself around. How someone so tiny managed a sixty-nine with him, Chris didn't know, but she did. She was limber, he supposed. He held off a while longer, but Alex was ardent in seeking his release. She took all of it and then they cuddled for a while until both were ready for the next act.

Alex got on top of him. "Because of my being a munchkin, I like this position best," she giggled. "But we can mix it up later, I'm quite agile." Chris nodded and he didn't want to tell her that he found her height attractive. There wasn't a single thing about her that didn't arouse him. Her breasts and face and skin -- all of her was sexy, even the tiny landing strip. Her pussy slid down on his cock and then she started to fuck him -- toreally fuck him. She was now possessed on an incredible fury, twisting here and there, her hair slick a bit from perspiration, her body thrusting against his own like some savage animal. Yet all the while, she still looked feminine and beautiful. Her heels caught the glint of his bedroom light and while she fucked her new boyfriend, Alex kept herself entirely focused on their mutual pleasure. She wasn't having sex,they were having sex and Alex made sure to convey that with her body. She gave herself entirely over to the moment while not losing sight of a thing, making love to this man and wanting him to come back for more. She need not have worried about that.

His body wanted, needed and ached to cum, but neither of them had stopped long enough to put on a condom. Before he could say anything, she tightened her pussy muscles and Alex's head threw back as she climaxed. Chris wasn't far behind himself, yet he didn't want to ...

She took care of that for him. She knelt down in front of him and yanked the condom away. Alex sucked his cock again, soft lips fluttering like a hummingbird until he came in her mouth. "I hope you don't have to open the store early tomorrow," she sighed as she settled in his arms. "I haven't even started to show you all of the tricks I know."

Chris shook his head, the benefit of owning one's own business. He hoped that she had a lot more tricks and that she would have more to show him in the near future. Where this was going, he wasn't sure. Chris knew it was too early to hope for permanence, although he wouldn't have stopped it should it have happened. Right now, all he could do was live in the moment. So far, for him and Alex, those moments had been pretty darned good.

12