Lucky Man Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Is Danielle's friend Kelly being fucked by two really hung studs," she said quietly.

Duncan glanced up and saw his wife in the same position, but the two men had switched. Eric's cock was sliding completely into her mouth while Paul was hammering into her from behind.

"I should go," Miyu said. "They don't like distractions." She spoke quietly a few more seconds before whispering, "Okay, I'll call you later. I love you," and hanging up the phone.

Focusing on him again, the pretty young Asian groaned and started to grind up and down on his shaft. "I'm sorry Danielle," she whispered. "I just couldn't fucking stop myself."

Danielle smiled and shrugged. "I know what you mean. I get the same way when I see it."

Duncan smirked as Miyu leaned in and kissed him again, sliding upward. The sexy little thing bounced up and down on his cock, her knees in the back of the couch and arms over his shoulders as she forced her tight little cunt up and down his massive cock. She seemed to enjoy kissing while she was bouncing up and down on him, and for most of the time she was fucking him, she was kissing him as well. Duncan didn't mind, it seemed to bring the experience back up to the same level as other women he'd been with in spite of the condoms.

"Let's get both of the guys sitting next to each other and Kelly at their feet," Camille ordered. "We'll do either a cum shot on the face, or a cum swallow," Camille said. "You guys can work that out yourself."

Kelly nodded at her and they started fucking for a few more minutes before she slid to the floor at the end of the bed as the actors got into position. Miyu was continuing to grind hard down on Duncan and gave herself a powerful orgasm as she clutched at him, looking up and concentrating hard as she looked into his eyes.

"Fuck," she whimpered. "So fucking hard," she said. "God, you are so fucking hard."

Duncan grunted, feeling how much her pussy was squeezing him, almost crushingly so. She didn't move, unable to for the force of her muscles clenching him. Slowly they seemed to relaxed a bit, but Duncan flipped the two of them over, sliding Miyu down onto Danielle as she scrambled to lay back and spread her legs to accept the young woman's presence. He looked down and smiled as Miyu spread her legs and reached for him, pulling him back down onto her as she lay on top of Danielle.

Duncan easily found her entrance, wet and waiting as he pushed in and started to fuck her again, slowly, rhythmically. He found that the young woman was easy to make cum once she'd had her first orgasm, and he quickly forced her to start cumming hard again. Her pussy clenched down hard on him again and for a beat, it almost hurt, but then it started relaxing a bit and he was able to start sliding into her again.

"Fucking... God..." she groaned. "He keeps like... making the orgasm keep going," she whimpered. "Fuck... it's like one... long... fucking... fuck it..." she said, trailing off and not making sense. Her eyes were rolled back in her head as he slid into her again and again.

He glanced left and saw his wife leaning forward, Eric's cock in her mouth and one hand on his shaft, stroking. Paul's cock was in her other hand, and as he watched, she leaned over and started to suck on his for a few seconds before moving back to Eric.

"Cumming," Eric called. Kelly slid back to sit on her feet and looked up as both men stood and started stroking, Eric moving faster than Paul.

Duncan slowed, watching the action. Eric's fist was twisting around his shaft as he watched his wife play with her nipple rings and open her mouth, waiting. Grunting, the young man started to cum and directed the head of his cock to Kelly's waiting mouth. She whimpered as the first stream hit it and she quickly leaned forward and latched her lips around it. Eric convulsed for a second, apparently not expecting that, and groaned loudly. Duncan watched his wife swallow repeatedly as the young man clenched his cock. Beside him Paul moved up and quickly took his place, stroking fast as Kelly moved back to her waiting position. It wasn't but a few seconds and he started to cum. His wife quickly repeated what she had done earlier. The first stream of cum arced out of Paul's cock and landed squarely in her mouth. She whimpered again and leaned forward as the next spurts filled her mouth. Duncan saw her swallow again, and then again, as she started to slide her lips along his shaft. After a few deep passes, she switched over to Eric and started to suck and clean off his cock as well.

Duncan smiled, looking back down at Miyu and Danielle. The two looked back at him at the same time as he looked at them, and they all laughed easily. He started to slide into Miyu, but she patted him on the chest.

"You can fuck Danielle if you like," she said.

Duncan smirked. "I'm enjoying you for the moment. Danielle is my submissive. I like to deny her sex from time to time."

Miyu giggled and then moaned as Duncan started to slide into her again. He turned, expecting to see everyone cleaning up, but he chuckled when he saw his wife lead Paul and Eric back to the bed, apparently not done with them. Eric was still erect and easily slid down on top of her, his hips thrusting as he started to fuck her as her legs went around his thighs. Paul moved up to her head and pushed his cock into Kelly's mouth.

Duncan, happy that his wife was still having fun, looked down and started thrusting faster into Miyu. He quickly pushed her back to her heightened state and she looked up at him, almost frightened as she started to orgasm again. He definitely hadn't ever been with someone that could cum as long as the young Asian woman, or apparently as intensely. Still, he wanted to have some left for the night, so he didn't push forward with his own orgasm. He fucked her hard for several minutes, but slowed any time he felt his orgasm building.

Kelly was being steadily fucked into the mattress by the two young studs and would occasionally glance over and smile at Duncan when her mouth wasn't being filled with cock. After Miyu finally tapped out, Danielle pouted her way onto Duncan's cock, sliding down on top of him as he watched the action on the bed. Reaching down, she pulled the condom off and handed it to Miyu to dispose of, and then forcing her cunt down onto her Master's shaft.

Camille and Frank were still filming and taking pictures the entire time. At one point, Eric had cum a second time and sprayed it across Kelly's stomach and tits. He retreated to the bathroom to clean up. Kelly was laying with her head off the edge of the bed and Paul was fucking her in a kind-of missionary position.

To his surprise, he saw Frank move the camera to one hand and then smile over at Duncan, cocking his head. Realizing what he was asking, Duncan chuckled and nodded as Danielle bounced up and down on him, her head leaning into his shoulder.

Unzipping his pants, Frank took his cock out, already erect, and stepped over to Kelly. Without warning, he brushed the tip across her lips, eliciting a smile and an opening mouth from her.

"Frank, you naughty man," she said, reaching back. He pointed the camera down, capturing his cock sliding into Kelly's mouth and then throat. He was pretty well hung, but Kelly seemed to take his entire shaft with ease. The man must have been really turned on, and came quickly. He cradled the back of Kelly's head and thrust deeply, pushing his cock all the way into her throat as she clutched at his hips and pulled. Grunting, he came as he was all the way in her throat. Duncan expected her to gag or push him off, but he was proud to see that she took the entire orgasm with his cock completely down her throat. Gasping for air and cum hanging from the head of his cock back to her lips as he pulled out, Kelly lay flat on the bed as Paul continued to fuck her. Eventually, the "husband" stopped, the two having spent themselves for the day.

Duncan hammered out one last orgasm from Danielle as Kelly disappeared into the bathroom. Miyu, Danielle and he got up and cleaned up and then waited. A few minutes went by and he heard gentle moans from the bathroom. Chuckling, he went in and saw his wife being fucked up against the wall by Eric.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Man, I really like working with your wife," Paul said, drying off as he stepped out of the shower. "She came in and just started working her magic on us."

Duncan grinned. "Yeah, she can get pretty creative in the shower," he said. Kelly giggled and waved at him.

"Hi baby," she said, smiling. Eric grunted and thrust hard into her, causing her to whimper as she was pushed back against the wall. "Fuck," she whimpered as he thrust again, his cock sliding deep into her.

"I'm cumming again," she cried out.

"Fuck," Eric said, groaning. "So fucking hot." He finished cumming then and kissed her again. Taking a few more minutes, the attractive young man washed her down and then helped her out. As Duncan watched the two men clean and dry his wife, he stared hard at her and she at him, smiles on both of their faces. Finally, they let her free and she stepped forward toward him.

Duncan smiled and took her hand, and kissed her cheek. "That was really hot," he said.

"I love you so much," Kelly said, caressing his cheek and pulling him down to kiss her. She settled for a peck on the cheek as she apparently remembered how much cum she'd just swallowed. "How was Miyu?" she asked, getting dressed.

"Apparently we didn't have sex," he said.

Kelly looked at him, curious.

"I'll explain later," he said.

Eric, Kelly, and Paul all got dressed, the two men coming over to thank Duncan and shake his hand.

"Your wife is truly amazing to work with," Eric said grasping his proffered palm and shaking it. "Thank you very much for trusting us with her."

Duncan smiled. "I'm looking forward to the next time," he said.

"Duncan, I think you're a good man," Paul said. "I'll have to bring my wife to keep you company next time, not that you need it," he said.

"That sounds like a deal," Duncan said, shaking his hand and smiling.

The two men nodded and turned to leave, but Kelly came back over to them quickly.

"Camille, would you take a picture of us for me?" she asked.

"Of course," Camille said, coming over and raising her very expensive looking camera up. She let Kelly get between the two handsome young men and took a couple of pictures. Kelly kissed them both on the cheek a final time before they finally left.

"By the way," Camille said, coming over to her, "I've got that video of Dana edited."

"Excellent!" Kelly said. Frank came over then and handed her a DVD and then kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks for letting me fuck your throat," he said, grinning widely.

Kelly grinned. "You're welcome," she said, kissing his cheek. "I enjoyed the heck out of it."

"Duncan, a word," Camille said. He nodded and stepped over toward her as Frank, Kelly, and the girls started to talk.

"You've got the look for the camera if you're interested in working," she said. "I'm definitely in need of some male talent. You kept it hard for a long time and didn't cum once, if I'm not mistaken."

He smiled. "I appreciate that."

"Can you cum when I need you to?" she asked.

He nodded. "I tend to stay hard after as well, or get hard pretty quickly again."

Camille smiled. "That's a rare talent," she said. "You'd get to work with some other gorgeous women and maybe even your wife."

Duncan smiled. "I'll give it some serious thought," he said.

Camille smiled. "You should. I can always get you hard if needed," she said, grinning.

Duncan chuckled. "I'm sure you could," he said.

Camille smiled genuinely and kissed him on the cheek, her hand cupping his package. "I still owe you one for letting Frank do what he did. Want me to take care of you real quick?" she asked.

Duncan smiled and thought about it for a second, but ultimately declined. "As fun as that would be, I'll have to pass for now, but I'll definitely take a rain check."

Frowning, she slid her hand inside and stroked his cock for a good thirty seconds before forcing herself to back up and let him go. "God," she whispered, sighing and stepping away.

He laughed and turned. Saying their goodbyes, Duncan got all of the girls into the vehicle and headed back home.

"So what did you think?" Kelly asked.

"That was fucking hot," Danielle admitted. "I wanted to just go and join in," she said.

Kelly giggled. "We'll have to get you in a photo shoot," she said. Danielle giggled and shrugged. "If my Mistress commands," she said. "So are we going to the party tonight?" she asked.

Kelly shrugged. "Duncan and I are. I figured you would be going out with your friends."

Danielle and Miyu giggled. "Well I definitely want to see what this party is going to be like, if that's okay," Miyu said.

"Y'all are welcome," Duncan said. "Just know that it's probably going to get sticky."

The girls all made, "Eww" faces and Kelly smacked him on the arm.

He chuckled and shrugged. "Just being honest."

"I'm not sure about Stacy and Steve," Danielle said. "We might have to hang out and go to a club or something."

A few minutes later, they pulled up and climbed out. Kelly went and took a long hot bath to help recover from the day's fun activities. Duncan briefly talked to Danielle about what happened.

"Are you sure that Miyu is going to be okay?" he asked. "Did she cross a line with her boyfriend?"

Danielle shrugged. "It was her choice," she said. "I'm not too worried about it. They've cheated on each other before."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then covered her mouth as she listened to the door of her room. Giggling, she turned and went to sit on the couch with Miyu and turned on the T.V.

Duncan smirked and went back outside to do some more work.

That evening, Kelly called him back inside and let him know that it was time to get dressed. He went back in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Marie just sent a text to everyone saying that we were meeting at The Mess Around tonight," Kelly said.

Duncan grinned. "Nice," he said.

She giggled in response.

"You had quite the workout today," he noted. "Are you going to feel up to being frisky tonight?"

She smiled and winked at him. "I think I'll be okay. That hot bath I took earlier really helped. I mean... I'm still sore and all, but I think I can still misbehave a little."

He smiled and kissed her again.

"What was it like?" she asked.

"Hmm?" he countered. "What was what like?"

"Watching me," she said. "Did you enjoy it?"

He smiled. "Hell yes I did, baby. It was interesting to see a real porn being shot and all, but it was surreal watching my wife with two men that I'd just met. You're a really good actress," he said.

She giggled. "I just pretended that Paul was you and that I was being naughty with you instead of him."

Duncan chuckled and pulled her to him by pulling gently at her hip.

"Pick me out some clothes?" he asked.

She smiled. "Only if you do the same."

Duncan nodded and gave her a final kiss before turning and heading to the bedroom to get ready. He paused and went to her closet, selecting a nice, little black dress that looked dynamite on her.

"Nice," she said, coming in behind him. "You're easy to please."

"Oh heck," he said. "You look good in everything in here. This is just one that screams "Fuck me!"

She smirked and went to start putting makeup on while he hopped into the shower. After they got dressed and left their room, they saw Danielle and her hometown friends all gathered in the living room.

Stacy stood, seeing them. "We were wondering if it would be okay to tag along."

Duncan smiled and looked at his wife.

"I'm sure it's fine," Kelly said. "We ready to go?"

Duncan and Kelly climbed into his truck with Steve and the girls following behind them. They drove directly to The Mess Around and parked, seeing a few others already there.

The exterior had been repainted and fixed up. There was a small sign that said "Private" in big letters on a black door. Other than that, it was a nondescript building that could have been a warehouse or an office.

Duncan went up and opened the door, music washing over him as he stepped in, looking around. He spied some of their friends and smiled, ushering the rest of them in. Ed came over quickly smiling widely and shaking Duncan's hand.

"You've been busy," he said.

Ed smiled. "Everything is easier when you throw money at it," he said, grinning widely. Duncan chuckled and stepped past him. Looking around, he saw that the entrance was to a bar of sorts. There was a small stage and a stripper pole, along with a ring of comfortable couches around the stage and pole. There was a small bar on one wall, though no one was behind it. Several of their friends were sitting on the couches and Duncan walked over, smiling as Kelly hugged Ed behind him and started to introduce the extras they'd brought.

Mark, Rachel, and Becky all smiled and waved, standing as Duncan stood up.

"Hey guys!" he said. "It feels like it's been awhile."

"It has," Rachel said, frowning. He chuckled and kissed her softly as she came up to him. "Can we fool around tonight?" she asked.

Duncan smiled. "I don't see why not," he said. Her smile widened and she kissed him again, then moved aside as Becky came up and gave him a kiss.

"You can't fuck her if you don't fuck me too," Becky said, causing Duncan to chuckle. "I've missed you just as much as that little tramp."

Duncan chuckled and shook his head. "I'm yours too then, I guess."

"Damnit, Dunc'," Mark said, smiling widely. "You're hogging all the tang."

Rachel turned and looked at him curiously. "Tang?" she asked.

Duncan laughed. "Poontang," he clarified.

Both Becky and Rachel smacked Mark on the arms but then slid up underneath them affectionately.

"How ya doin' brother?" Mark asked, shaking his hand around Rachel's body.

"I'm good. Had a good time at the wedding," he said, smiling widely.

"Yeah?" Mark asked. "I'm sure we'll hear about it at confession time," he said. "Unless you want to spill some juicy details," he added.

Duncan chuckled and shook his head. "You'll just have to wait," he said, smiling. Ed gave them a quick tour of the place after everyone had been introduced.

The front bar opened into several different rooms. There was a long hallway that had several made up rooms with beds. There was a large room downstairs that was basically just all beds and couches. Back upstairs, the bar led down another short hallway. There was a large empty room that had its own storage room full of props. Ed explained that it was for when they were acting out fantasies. Duncan saw a rack of kinky looking clothing along with a school desk and other such things. Near the empty room, Duncan saw a small closet looking room with a hole in the door. He grinned. Some of the newer girls didn't get what it was, so Duncan obliged them.

Having seen these particular things in a few pornos back in college, he stepped up to the door and put his crotch right in front of the hole.

"And there's a mystery person on the other side?" Miyu asked.

Ed nodded. "Well, preferably a woman, but that's the general idea." Steve was smiling widely and winked at Stacy.

Duncan stepped back and winked at Kelly, who smiled widely at him.

"I like it," he said, patting Ed on the shoulder.

"Yeah, it turned out nice," Ed replied. They conversed about the actual construction for a few minutes before making their way back to the front where Marie was greeting people as they came in. Kara, Kimber, Erin, Drake, Molly, Derrek, and Dana were all sitting on the couches talking, while Marie was greeting Zeke and Amy as they came in.

After a few minutes of greeting everyone, Ed took the newcomers all around the place, showing it off. Duncan excused himself from Rachel, Becky, and Mark and headed over with Kelly to say hello to Zeke and Amy.

1...34567...9