Lucky Man Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my pleasure, really," Duncan said with a smile. "But you're welcome, just the same."

The two walked to the living room where they found Kara and Kelly affectionately holding each other and talking quietly.

"Hey babe," Duncan called, drawing his wife's attention.

She turned and stood, still nude of course, as soon as she saw her old boss. "Mr. Sellers!" she said happily.

He laughed heartily as she practically bounced over and hugged him.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee or something?" Duncan asked before sliding down beside Kara when Howard declined.

"No, I took one of those fun little pills to get me going and if I add caffeine to the mix, my heart might explode!"

Duncan laughed and turned to kiss Kara, wriggling around in behind her so that she could lay in his arms.

"So, how's your wife?" Kelly asked.

"She's good. She said to tell you thanks and please don't kill me. I said that if I did die, it would certainly be one hell of a way to go."

Kelly giggled, sliding her arm in his and walking him over to an unoccupied chair.

"You like seeing her taking care of folks like this, don't you?" Kara whispered, her head leaning against his shoulder while they watched Kelly play.

"I do," he said quietly. "She's fun to watch, but it's also a turn on. What about you?"

"Hmm? Do I like to watch her?" Kara asked.

He nodded.

"Well, yeah, but you know how out of control I can get when I'm horny. When I'm watching Kelly or you with each other or other people, I just get horny that much faster and usually end up in the action."

He chuckled.

"What about you, do you like to watch me being dirty?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course," he said. "You're so incredible baby. You really know how to get me going."

She smiled happily.

"But at the same time, there's something deeply rooted between us that makes me really love having you all to myself," he added. "I dunno... I feel... possessive of you, almost like I did with Kelly when we were first dating."

She kissed him on the cheek. "That's sweet."

They saw Kelly undressing her former boss and Duncan smiled, impressed that he was so unabashed about being naked in front of the others. His wife's hand strayed almost absentmindedly to Howard's unsurprisingly already-hard-cock while she laughed and talked with him.

"I guess part of me wishes I felt that way about you," she said. "It makes me feel like you might think I don't care as much or something."

He chuckled. "I don't think that. I can tell you love me."

She snickered. "I just mean that I like being able to share you with the girls at The Mess Around, but at the same time I kind of wish you were all mine and Kelly's."

He nodded again. "I get that way too sometimes."

"And like, sometimes I'll worry that you'll be hurt if you see me sucking a cock."

Brushing her hair away gently, he kissed her on the forehead. "That's not likely. I get aroused knowing that you're all mine at the end of the day and get this weird, empowered feeling when I watch you play. It's like I know how damn good you are at sucking dick and almost like it's at my behest that I'm allowing you to do that, you know? I know that it's all rooted in the understanding that the three of us agreed to keep playing with the group and that was essentially us giving each other permission, but I know how dumb as masculine it sounds."

"Not at all," she said. "That actually makes it really sexy and sweet."

"It does?" he asked.

Kelly had been talking quietly with her boss, and Duncan guessed that she was asking him what he'd wanted to do first. He and Kara watched her for a moment while she pulled a chair over in front of Howard's and slid down in it, her legs spread wide as she started to rub her pussy.

"It does," Kara said, drawing both of them back to the conversation. "I know I'm not like a lot of other women, but I have known some that enjoy that masculine, take charge type of guy. Now that you've told me that you see it like you're giving me permission, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a turn on knowing that you're watching me suck off someone's cock and that it's only because you let me."

He shook his head. "Yeah, but you're a grown ass woman. I'm not saying you need my permission."

"Nope, from now on I only suck dick because you let me," she said, grinning at him goofily.

He laughed, casting an amused smile at her and shaking his head. The two looked back over at Kelly then, and saw her still playing with herself. Content to enjoy the sight along with Howard in front of her, he and Kara snuggled there until Howard slid off his chair and surprised Kelly by planting his face right in her pussy. She giggled in response, then groaned and reached up to rest her hand on the back of his head.

"Come on," she said quietly, sliding from the couch and pulling him up with her. "Let's let them have their fun."

He nodded, following her to the bedroom as she began to pull her clothes off again and climb in bed. Following her lead, he slid off his own and joined her.

"I notice you haven't asked anyone to have anal sex with you since Mark and I did it in Dallas that time," he said, laying in his spot and watching as she slid down to his waist, her hand gripping his cock and stroking.

She smirked. "Well, it's something that I enjoyed, but we agreed that I wasn't going to have sex with other guys, and you're just too big to be a casual occurrence, babe."

He chuckled. "I'm not talking about me," he clarified. "I guess I didn't realize that anal sex was included in the rule."

She flashed him a smile and took him deep again, his hand moving to the back of her head and holding her down a few seconds longer before letting her go.

"You have another load for me?" she asked, looking up mischievously while she stroked him, her saliva coating both his cock and her hand.

He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down, eliciting a whimper as he throated her, then held her down for a few seconds before letting her up. Not stopping, her grabbed her throat with a hand and moved upward, pushing her over to her back and sliding between her legs as she cried out in surprised. Plunging easily into her, he began to drive in and out, deeply stroking as she clutched at him.

"Fuck..." she cried out. "I'll take that as a yes."

He chuckled, kissing her messy face and pulling her tight up against him, but didn't slow as he pumped long strokes into her. His sudden attack had caught her off guard and she very quickly began to cry out as his dominance pulled a surprise orgasm out of her.

Eventually slowing as she came down from her pleasure high, he smiled and set a gentle rhythm, a pleasant smile coming to her face as he looked down.

After a few minutes, she smiled and looked up at him inquisitively. "So, you know you're supposed to cum too, right?"

"Yes, honey, but don't you just enjoy having sex sometimes?" he asked. "I just love the way you feel."

"I'm sorry," she said after snickering quietly. "You're right. Fuck me as long and slow as you like."

He shook his head at her in amusement. He knew she was hoping to get pregnant, and her mind was really just focused on having him cum inside her. With all the orgasms he'd had with her lately, he was surprised that he had any left at all.

"How about this?" he said, slowing for a moment. "I'll hurry up and fuck you, then we can snooze and recover some and try for another round later this evening."

"Deal," she said with a smile and a kiss. "But if you wake up from your nap and find me gyrating on that beautiful cock without asking, don't be too upset."

"I'll try to control my ire," he said with a laugh.

From there, he kissed her a final time and set about making himself cum. His eyes focused on her incredible body, laying vulnerable beneath his much larger form. She looked so gorgeous and innocent, her pale skin a stark contrast to her rich, red locks. She was just as beautiful as Kelly was, and the two were lucky to be the type of women that didn't need any makeup.

Her body language told him that her arousal was obviously growing, and he felt her hungry desperation building as she approached an orgasm, his own impending eruption matching pace with hers. She flexed her muscles tightly, a ripple of flesh squeezing the plunging flesh of his cock as her legs wrapped around him.

"Fuck!" they cried out in unison, his cum bursting from his hammering shaft as her pussy convulsed and contracted down on him again and again. Her cry turned into a series of desperate, ecstasy-filled yelps, her body tense as she clung to him.

"Guh!" he groaned and was forced to lay his head down on the pillow she was laying on from the sheer intensity.

"Yes... that's it!" she cried amidst her staccato of yelping.

Thrusting deep, he grunted again as he felt the third spray fire deep into her, then pulled back and slammed in once more, the fourth joining the previous ones. Again he pulled back and slammed home, her cries of pleasure turning to amused laughter as he grunted in pleasure again.

"God... baby... what is going on?" she cried out.

He couldn't answer, too lost in the maze of pleasure that he was experiencing in that moment. Withdrawing again, he plunged hard in, her whimper from the impact punctuating another stream of cum.

Finally slowing, he grunted in exhaustion and pulled her leg around his torso so he could crash into the free spot beside her. The pillow and blankets cushioned his fall, and she immediately turned and kissed him, clinging tightly to him as they began to recover.

Needless to say, sleep came quickly.

***

Despite her earlier claims, Kara wasn't fucking him when he awoke. Groaning quietly, he forced himself from bed and checked the time, careful not to wake his still sleeping girlfriend. Seeing that he'd only slept another hour, he sighed and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. Taking the opportunity to clean up, he grabbed a washcloth and wet it, then proceeded to give himself a good wipe down, having still been sticky from the earlier fun times.

Pulling on a pair of underwear, he added a shirt to his ensemble before tiptoeing from the room and closing the door to let Kara continue her nap and went to check on his wife, wondering what she'd been up to.

Approaching the door to the living room, he saw it was just slightly ajar and peered in. He was surprised to see that her old boss was still there, though he was sitting on the couch in his boxers and watching Kelly on the floor in front of him.

With her were two familiar faces, Steve and Conner. Steve was facing him, kneeling beside her, though his face was turned down toward her as she sucked on his balls for a few seconds before he slid his cock in her mouth. Between her legs was Conner, the young man's hips thrusting hard and fast.

Stepping back and disappearing before they saw him, he went back to his room and quietly got some pants, socks, and shoes on. Leaving through the front door and forcing himself to be quiet, he went outside to get some much-needed work done.

*****

Kelly

In hindsight, she had told him that he could do whatever he wanted to her. She shouldn't have been surprised that he took it to heart. After getting him naked and comfortable, she'd been surprised by his first demand.

Feeling a little silly about playing with herself in front of her old boss, she quickly got past the nervousness and got into the act. She'd been surprised when he'd lunged forward off the chair she'd put him in to bury his face in her pussy.

As he licked in long, talented strokes up her slit, he moved one hand up and pushed upward, exposing her clit. After a few slurps up her drenched lips, he would pause and take her clitoral mound into his mouth, rubbing the tip of his tongue back and forth on it for several seconds before returning to the long strokes again. Needless to say, her first orgasm had been swift in its arrival.

Once she'd finished weakly crying out in bliss from his attentive and talented pussy eating technique, he added his hand to the mix and began to plunge two, then three fingers into her while he licked and sucked at her clit.

She'd been grateful for her first orgasm, not expecting to have one with him at all, but had been floored when it appeared that he was intent on giving her multiple that day. His thick, rough fingers driving in again and again while he sucked and licked at her snatch had given her another, but he had been relentless in the treatment of her pussy and didn't seem to want to stop.

After the second orgasm, she'd considered pulling him up to get him to fuck her, but he'd reached up and pulled at one of her nipple rings, adding that to the mix of ways he toyed with her body. Being an absolute slave to anyone that played with her nipple rings, she relaxed in the chair, her legs up over the arms and let the older man have his fun in whatever way he wished.

At three orgasms, he pulled her chair even closer to his, then pulled her flatter on it, to where her butt was hanging over the edge a bit, but her pussy was facing more to the ceiling. Sliding his fat digits out of her, he brought his hand up and began to rub her clit quickly, his other hand still pulling relentlessly at her nipple ring.

Unable and unwilling to put up any resistance, she could only watch and cry out weakly in pleasure as he ripped yet another orgasm from her, the last even coating him with a few small sprays as he chuckled.

Finally relenting, he helped her up out of the precarious position she'd been put in and stood. Immediately moving to her knees, she took his still-erect cock in her mouth and began to suck, though her coordination was off from all the orgasms he'd given her, and she didn't think she was doing a very good job.

He didn't seem to mind that she wasn't at the top of her game, though, and even pulled back to thrust against her lips as she took him completely into her mouth. As she sucked the hard flesh and ran her tongue affectionately across it, he pulled her with him as he staggered back to the couch and sat down.

Moving between his legs, she settled in and began to feverishly bob up and down on his cock, her lips sliding down the shaft as her tongue slathered the underside. After only a few minutes of getting to have him in her mouth, though, she was a bit disappointed when he grunted a hoarse warning and thrust against her lips again, his hand pulling her tight to his crotch. Warm spunk filled her mouth and she obediently swallowed, spray after spray sliding down her throat with each thick swallow.

Groaning, he let her suck on him a little more after he'd cum. She managed to get him decently clean and was amused to see that his cock wasn't going away. Grabbing her by the arms and lifting, he pulled her up into his lap and kissed her sweat slicked breasts. She cried out in surprise as he pulled her tight against him and forced her hips down on him, his cock spearing her pussy deftly.

Pulling and pushing on her hips, he forced her pussy back and forth on his cock, forcing her to clutch at his shoulders as he made her fuck him. Surprised yet again, she couldn't believe that he was still hard after he'd just had an orgasm, but then remembered that he'd taken Viagra before joining her.

As she took over the hip gyrations, he lifted both hands up and pulled roughly at her nipple rings, a low whimper of approval slipping from her lips as she winced and stared hard at him.

"I want to feel you cum again," he said, relaxing the pull a bit before renewing it.

The move forced her to focus on her hip movements lest she stop fucking him. Articulation wasn't one of the things that she was able to handle perfectly yet, and she only managed to whimper and nod emphatically at him as he pulled on both nipple rings and let her fuck him. For several more minutes, she endured the delectable torment he was putting her poor nipples through while she fucked him.

"I wanna feel my secretary's tight fuckin' pussy crushing my cock," he said, looking at her for a moment before he pulled her nipple ring into his mouth and sucked hard.

Unable to hold back anymore, she clutched his head desperately to her chest and ground her hips back and forth faster and faster as she started to cum. His free hand pulled her face to his, his tongue sliding between her lips as she moaned deep and low. Eventually having to slow, she felt him release her nipples and pull her tight against his torso, the action forcing her to stop gyrating on him for a moment.

"Take a rest, Kel," he said, kissing her on the lips several times.

She nodded weakly, whimpering as the pleasure continued to dance through her. After a few minutes of letting her recuperate, he urged her off with one hand and smiled happily as she slid over on the couch and leaned into a pillow.

"That was fun," he said with a wide smile.

She cleared her throat and then frowned as she looked around for something to drink. Standing, she quickly went to the kitchen and got a couple of water bottles, then returned. Handing one to him, she took a long swallow of her own and swished it around her parched mouth.

"Better," she said with a smiled. "I was trying to see if you weren't able to cum or what."

He grinned. "Oh, I wasn't through with you. I figured we needed to catch a break, then I'll keep going at it. That is, unless you're too tired."

She giggled. "I'm all yours, boss," she said with a wicked smile.

He cocked his head then, and she suddenly heard the faint sound of another vehicle pulling in.

"That's probably just Danielle coming home from playing with some friends of ours last night," she said with a wink.

After a few minutes, the door opened, and she heard the low murmur of several voices. As they walked past the living room, she waved as she saw Conner peer in.

"Hey," he said with a smile. "We're just bringing Danielle home."

"Hey," Kelly replied. "Come in and say hi to my former boss, Howard."

"Give us just a sec, Danielle's zonked out from fooling around with Mike and Kimber all night," he said. He disappeared for a moment, but then reappeared as he passed with Danielle slung between him and Steve. After they passed, she smiled and looked at Howard again.

"They're part of the swinger group too," she said.

He chuckled. "You're certainly not the same shy little ginger that started working for me a few years ago."

"Not in the least," she agreed.

The sound of Danielle's door closing signaled Conner and Steve coming back into the living room as smiling as they looked at Kelly's nude form.

"Steve, Conner, this is my former boss, Howard," she said.

Howard smiled at the two as they nodded toward him. "I know it's too weird to shake a naked guy's hand."

Steve laughed and nodded. "Hell, I don't care," he said, and stepped forward to clasp hands, Conner quickly following suit.

"You guys look like you've been having fun," Steve commented.

"We have," Kelly assured her. "He's been toying with me a bit."

"Yeah?" Steve asked, walking over to where she was laying on the couch. She watched as he stepped up and pulled his shorts down, his hand stroking his cock a few times before he leaned over and pulled her head up a bit, his cockhead pushing easily past her lips.

"That's what I'm talking about boys," Howard said with a wide grin and a laugh.

"You don't mind us joining in?" Conner asked.

"Hell no, not if she's up for it. The more the merrier!"

Kelly felt Steve's cock hardening and growing larger as he slid back and forth past her lips, then saw movement near her feet as Howard moved back into position to start fucking her again, but then paused.

"Here, let's move the little minx to the floor where all three of us can get at her," Howard said.

She whimpered, finding the idea of being a plaything for the three extremely appealing.

123456...8