Man of the House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lying side by side facing each other, and stared eye to eye. I waited a few seconds, and when I realized neither would make the first move, I sat up and gently pushed both heads toward each other.

Their initial kiss was simple, with both lips barely touching each other. Then Megan placed both hands around Mom's neck and pulled her face toward hers. Her lips spread, and she forced her tongue into Mom's mouth. Mom gasped but did not resist. Slowly, her lips opened wider, and her hand caressed Megan's neck.

I moved behind Megan, spooned her, and aimed my stiff pecker at her moist entrance. Megan continued kissing Mom but spread her legs for me and pushed her butt into me. Her pussy was tighter than Mom's, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my orgasm for long. With my right palm, I squeezed her sensitive nipple while the fingers of my other hand located her clitty and rubbed it from side to side.

Megan's body jolted forward into Mom's, and I heard her crying in Mom's mouth. I shoved my aching cock into her narrow passage at increasing speed and, seconds later, erupted in her cunt with jet after jet of whitish goo. It felt awesome!

I have never participated in three-way sex before, but I knew the initial part was the biggest hurdle. Now that we passed it, I expected everything to be easier.

Megan recovered and looked at Mom, "I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back. Stay here."

When Megan left the room, I asked Mom how she was doing.

She hesitated, "Bringing Megan without telling me in advance was inappropriate, but I was too horny to care. In retrospect, doing it that way helped overcome the initial hump. Now, I am happy we feel more comfortable being naked together. I was so scared Megan wouldn't find me attractive to join us. I, on the other hand, found her body extremely desirable..."

Megan came out of the bathroom naked and glanced at us, "Initially, I was planning to go to sleep, but it was cold in the room. I exited to look for a blanket and saw you two naked on the bed with your clothes spread all over the place. I knew I shouldn't stay like a voyeur, but my legs refused to move. Looking at you two having sex was a super-sexy sight. Then Joe asked me to join. The rest you know already..."

...

I glanced lovingly at the two gorgeous women. They looked different, but each one was attractive in her own way. It was time to get out of bed.

"Girls, how would you like to see a show? I searched online, and I can get VIP tickets to the evening concert by The Eagles. The play Les Miserables is in town, too."

Megan jumped, "I love The Eagles. Tickets to their concert are sold out weeks or even months before the show."

I grinned, "You are right, but having good connections is useful. The daughter of a board member is the boss at the venue. He owes me and promised to accommodate anything I wish... He confided in me that a certain number of the best tickets are put aside in case a celebrity asks for them at the last minute."

Megan looked at Mom pleadingly, "Please, say yes..."

"Who am I to say no to my children?... I also love some of The Eagles songs, although I remember only Hotel California."

I pulled out my phone, "Hi Lance, sorry to bother you on Saturday, but I wanted to know if you could get me three tickets to tonight's Eagles concert."

"Let me talk to my daughter. I'll call you back in ten minutes."

I gazed at my women, "Ladies, if I am successful in getting the highly sought-after tickets, I expect a nice kiss from each of you..."

Megan smirked, "My telepathic mind tells me you'll get the tickets. I'll kiss you now!"

I was sitting on the couch. She sat on my lap, and French kissed me. Her wet tongue penetrated my mouth and swirled around mine. Her soft lips felt nice and sweet.

I didn't have time to reciprocate. My phone rang. It was Lance, "Your three second-row tickets are waiting for you at the entrance. Just mention your name. By the way, I'd appreciate it if you find time to thank my daughter."

"Thank you, Lance. It was a fantastic favor. I'll call your daughter tomorrow."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Mom gazing at me lovingly, whispering, "My son really is The Man Of The House!"

12