M&M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marylin, do you want me to turn around so that you can explore my body better?"

"Freddy, if you continue speaking like that to other people, one day your sharp tongue will destroy your life." While talking, I noticed her changing her position a couple of times.

"Lady, why can't you sit still? Is there something wrong with the back of the sofa?"

"No. My upper back hurts. I stretched a muscle earlier when I put the pots and plates back on the upper shelf."

I moved behind her, placed my palms on her shoulders, and started a slow deep massage of her shoulders and upper back, "I think that a nice massage will help ease the pain and discomfort."

"Freddy, thank you, but you don't have to... Oh, it feels good!"

Initially, she seemed very tense, but her back muscles relaxed minutes later, and she leaned backward with her head on my thigh. Once I began descending toward her middle back, she bent slightly forward, which caused the upper part of her robe to open in the front. Much of Marylin's upper chest was now exposed, and my eyes became fixed on her luscious tits. The nipples were not visible yet, but everything else was...

I moved my hands from her back muscles to her lower neck and shoulders, slowly pushing the upper robe sideways toward her arms.

She remained seated in the same position and didn't object. I continued shifting the robe while gently rubbing the shoulders again. Seeing that Marylin did not deny my hands emboldened me, and my hands started moving toward her upper chest. She still didn't move.

My palms touched her gorgeous orbs, and I massaged them lightly. A moan escaped her mouth, and then she whispered, "Freddy, what are you doing?..."

"Marylin dear, I have the urge to feel your fantastic breasts. May I?..."

"You are not fair. You promised to relieve my back spasm, not to arouse me..."

"Darling, you have no idea how aroused I am, too, just by being so close to you." I bent my head and softly kissed the side of her neck below her ear. Her torso quivered.

"Freddy, please, after not having sex for such a long time, you are tempting me too much... Do you know how hard it is?!..."

"Yes, lady, I do. But it's time for YOU to feel how hard it is!" I grabbed her left hand, gently pulled it back, and placed it on my rock-hard cock. Her palm trailed along my covered shaft, and her breathing rate increased. I moved to her front, standing with my towel tented ominously forward. Her eyes widened and were focused on the big bulge.

"Marylin, remove my towel!"

Her hands moved in slow motion as if she was hypnotized. She freed the knot, and the towel fell on the carpet. Her respiration stopped for a short time. I took her hand, placed it on my engorged shaft, and slowly moved with her up and down. With her eyes still mesmerized by my big organ, her hand encircled most of my girth, moving along its length.

I grabbed the back of her head and gently pulled it onto my pole. She didn't resist; soon enough, her lips touched the spongy head. She kissed it and shut her eyes. Marylin sighed again, then spread her lips and lightly sucked the top part.

It felt awesome! I stood before her with the mushroomed head in her mouth while my hand massaged her ample tit. She tried to open her mouth wider, and seconds later, the opening was large enough to accommodate my cock. Pretty soon, half of it was buried inside her mouth. Her tongue caressed the underside and shoved it against her wet palate. Her blowjob technique was different than her daughter's but was equally satisfying. I tweaked her nipple several times and heard her muffled groans become louder. Her thighs tightened, and I could easily smell the odor of her cunt secretions. It was time to take it to the next level.

I gingerly pulled my achy member from her eager mouth. She opened her eyes and had a puzzled look on her face.

"Marylin dear, it's time to go to bed. I like how your mouth makes love to my dick, but I want our first time to be special for both of us." Then I removed her robe and put it on the nearest chair. She was now naked. I took a good look at her attractive assets. Her stunning breasts that I could not get over them, The concave valley of her navel, the slightly wider hips... It was such an erotic view!

I led her wobbly legs to our bed and lay her down on her back. I gently spread her legs apart and moved between them. She watched my face continuously. I leaned down and kissed her lips. She let me spread them, and my tongue penetrated her welcoming mouth. Next, I kissed her chin, proceeded down to her neck, and finally to her fantastic tits. I latched on to her hard nipple, and she whimpered. While still sucking hungrily on her mammaries, I placed the head of my stiff organ at her moist entrance.

She felt the hard thing ready to enter her and whispered, "Freddy... are you sure?... I am afraid that it will cause a problem..."

I whispered back, "It was Mira's idea for us to have sex. It's OK!..."

"I hope so... I love her... and I don't want to hurt her..."

My cock began impaling her tight vagina. Marylin was so aroused that her lubrication was optimal. I continued drilling deeper, and eventually, I was all the way inside. I waited for her hole to enlarge further and then began pounding her. Initially, I was doing it slowly, remembering that she didn't have sex for ages. Rushing it may harm her unused-lately vagina...

Only seconds had passed since my cock was fully nested in her cunt, and Marylin's body started jolting. Her hands pulled me forcefully into her body, and she screamed, "Freeedy, fuck meee haaard! OH GOD! I aaaam dyinnng!..."

I watched her beautiful face grimace, displaying lust, pain, and elation all at once. I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded inside her pussy, dumping a massive spunk load toward her cervix.

All this time, Marylin's body was jiggling from side to side with her mouth open, alternating between crying, whimpering, and gasping for air. Her massive orgasm lasted many minutes after I was done and out of her body.

I let her recover slowly, lightly caressing her hair and occasionally kissing her pretty lips. Her body was sweaty. The heart rate took a long time to get back to normal. Eventually, she opened her eyes, gazed at me, and shyly mumbled, "You can't imagine how many times I dreamt about being in your arms and having crazy sex... Last night I couldn't resist watching you do it, fantasizing that I was there with you... After you left for class in the morning, I sat with Mira to eat breakfast. She had an afterglow written all over her face... I could not lie and told her I watched you two having sex. She just looked at me for a moment and then started laughing. Mira said it was my first step toward accepting her idea of having sex with you. She mentioned that her original plan for this afternoon was to go shopping until 7 pm, but because 'I showed such promise,' she'd be back by 9:30, letting me seduce you..." Marylin lifted her eyes and looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

She appeared so fragile and vulnerable that I felt compelled to make it easy on her, "Marylin, you trapped me? That is such a disgusting thing to do! I feel violated. I think that I am going to cry... How could you do it to me?!..."

She stared at me briefly and chuckled, "You are such a jerk! For a moment, I thought that you were mad at me..."

"Marylin, I am furious that you took advantage of me. I can honestly say that you almost raped me! I never gave you written consent to use my body for your pleasure!!!"

She smiled and placed her palm on my hand, "Freddy dear, what can I do to make you feel better about the horrible experience you just went through?"

"Well, if I can touch your stunning tits one more time and then suck on them for an hour or two, it might be a good beginning..."

"You are such a baby... Mira's breasts are slightly smaller than mine but are perkier. Why are you so attracted to these fatty things?"

"Marylin, shut up! If you cannot appreciate these two glorious organs with a delightful mixture of beauty and sexiness, you don't deserve them! Will you be nice to me and let me suck your perfect breasts? You can be even nicer and give me some breast milk!..."

Marylin laughed, "You really are a baby! Freddy is addicted to my tits... What am I going to do with you?"

"It's quite simple, each week, I'll spend three times with you and your tits and three days with your daughter and hers..."

"Last time I checked, a week had seven days..."

"I know. I was thinking that the seventh day we can spend the three of us together..."

Marylin looked surprised, "Do I understand you correctly? Is mister pervert trying to suggest a threesome?..."

"Marylin, we are almost a family. Why not spend some time together while we can? Soon enough, Mira will be far away in England, and I'll likely be busier in Harvard. Now that all three of us are bound together intimately, why not go all the way?"

"Freddy, you are a nice guy, and I like you. A lot. But don't you think it's crazy that a daughter and her mother will participate in a menage-a-trois?"

"Darling, it may sound unbelievable to you now, but I think Mira will feel differently. She loves you much more than an average daughter loves her Mom. How many girls would push their lover and mother to have sex together? And then, one day, she mentioned to me that she understood well why I was ogling your breasts on multiple occasions. She found your tits very attractive as well! If she could play with your marvelous boobs and suck on them without fear that you call her crazy, she'll do it in a heartbeat... and trust me, when she is very aroused, everything goes. Think about the advantages we'll have if, instead of dividing my time between you two, we can share almost all our time..."

"Freddy, I still don't believe Mira will agree to a threesome."

I smiled and sweetly asked her, "Marylin, if I prove to you that Mira would accept the idea, agree to do it, and even want it to happen, would you consider it more favorably?"

She grinned, "You can be a great salesman if you wish to be one... I'll tell you what. I'll reconsider it if you prove your point. But if she hates the idea, I don't want to hear about it again. Deal?"

"Deal. Marylin, you can and should tell Mira about our fun today, but don't mention anything about a threesome. By next weekend you'll get all the proof you need."

"OK, sir. And now that we two ladies have, or had, sex with you, the three of us need to talk about the near future. How do we proceed about our intimate relationship."

"We can discuss it tomorrow evening, but again, no word about a threesome until the weekend!"

...

I was already in bed when Mira opened the front door. I heard her entering Marylin's room. They chatted for like ten minutes. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but occasional laughs came out of the room. Then Marylin's door opened, and Mira said in a low tone, "Mom, I am delighted to hear you guys enjoyed your time together. You deserved your fun after being so long without a loving touch. You are right; when Freddy wakes up, I'll have to talk to him and see how we proceed, but I don't think it will be a big deal. He likes both of us, and I love you, so I'll agree to ANY arrangement you two prefer. Good night Mom, and again, congratulations on your new life as a jollier lady!" They kissed good night, and Mira quietly entered our bedroom. I pretended to be asleep. She undressed and went to the bathroom. She returned ten minutes later. I was on my side with my back to her. She came closer and hugged me from behind.

I whispered as if just woken up, "Hi, honey. It's late. You just came back?"

"Yes. I worked with Barbara. I like her; she is a good friend. Did you suffer too much when you stayed with Mom in my absence?"

"Not at all. She is an amazing woman. I like her a lot. Until today I didn't realize how attractive she is. You've got competition in this house, my dear..."

Mira hugged me tighter, "You made my day! Mom deserves happiness after a multiyear drought."

I turned toward her and kissed her forehead, "Honey, it's late. Let's go to sleep and talk about it in the morning."

...

Like the day before, I woke up with my cock being played orally. Mira's eyes were focused on my barely awakened face. She smiled, and her expert mouth continued sucking me with renewed vigor. Oh, how much I loved to feel her lips on my growing rod!...

"Mira dear, what you do to me is pure joy, but let me first go to the bathroom."

"Promise to be back soon? My mouth feels dry, and I need my morning drink. Otherwise, I'll get dehydrated..."

I was back in a few minutes and found Mira naked in bed. She crumpled in my arms, sniffed my chest, and sighed, "Honey, I love you so much. Last night I had a long talk with Mom. She seemed so happy. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

I faked innocence, "I am not sure what you mean. We talked, then played charade, and later she said she was tired of me and went to sleep..."

Mira laughed and poked my ribs, "You are such a liar. Tell me, how was it?"

"Marylin is a wonderful person. As per your suggestion, I complimented her. And then I seduced her using an old method called 'offer her wine and give her a shoulder massage.' It wasn't as tough as I thought because she missed a man's touch. Her only hesitation was related to you. She was very concerned that by the two of us getting together intimately, you'd be hurt... She loves you very much, and despite enjoying our encounter, she'd quit immediately if she thought you did not support it."

"Freddy dear, if this were another woman, I'd kill you before agreeing to such a thing, but I want Mom to be pleasured by you as I do. I told you that I saw it as a long-term project when I'll attend Oxford. But it's more than that. By now, I know you well. Your impressive libido and stamina can adequately fulfill our needs. Honey, long discussions about sex always make me horny. Will you, please, perform your man-of-the-house duty and fuck my brains out..."

"With pleasure. And what shall I do if I see your mother at our door again, watching us?"

"You have such a deviant mind! Anyway, you can invite her inside if she cares to see what and how we do it. If watching us excites her, I don't mind."

I kissed Mira and lightly touched her earlobe. It was one of her secretive erogenous areas that I discovered in the past by accident. Her body shivered, and her tongue invaded my mouth, searching for mine. My palm found her firm breast and gently massaged it. Her body clutched to mine. I tweaked the rubbery nipple, and she moaned in my mouth. Her palm found its way to my expanding prick, and she squeezed it.

"Freddy, I want your monster inside me. I love to feel it plows my pussy..."

She straddled her legs and pushed me between them, aiming my cock into her soaked entrance, "Now, please. You don't need to do anything else; just fuck me hard!"

"No, dear. I love to watch your gorgeous body before I shove it in you. Your jiggling tits look so enticing. No wonder your mother thinks that yours are much sexier than hers..."

She whispered, "That's not true. Mom's breasts are large and beautiful. I wish mine were as big and attractive as hers..."

"Mira darling, it's interesting that each of you girls finds the other one's boobs sexier. It may be a good idea to have all three of us together, and everybody can check the parts that they find attractive..."

"Freddy, Mom may want to watch us having sex, but you are crazy if you think she'll ever want to join us in bed. She can enjoy seeing what we do, so she'll try and do it with you later. Perhaps she has a voyeuristic streak, but it is far from agreeing to be naked with us and letting me see her perform sexual acts or even intimately touch her body..."

I began inserting my swollen dick into Mira's cunt, "Dear, I think Mom would agree to be with us if she knew that you would not object or get offended by her participation."

Mira's breathing increased, and she mumbled, "If you are trying to arouse me more by mentioning Mom's interest in watching us, ogling my tits, and perhaps joining us in bed... it works. Happy now?!... Now stop the dirty talk and fuck me hard the way only you know how!"

I began shoving my fully extended cock into her hungry vagina and whispered in her ear, "Dear, I think that it will be fun to make love to Mother and Daughter. Curiosity and love are in the air. It's time for the three of us to be together and feel free to be naked and do whatever we want without shame, embarrassment, or concern about what the other thinks..."

Mira whimpered, "Freddy, PLEASE! Do whatever you want, but insert your giant penis and bring me to heaven. N O W!!!"

I intensified my strokes, bringing Mira to an enormous orgasm within seconds. My cock was pounding her pussy relentlessly as her body was shuddering under me. I was sure her cries were heard all over the neighborhood.

Suddenly the door opened, and Marylin appeared concernedly, "Is everything OK here? Freddy. are you attempting to kill my daughter?"

I winked at her, "Your daughter wished to be fucked hard, so I am doing just that... You can stay here and make sure that when we are done, Mira comes out unscathed..."

Marylin chuckled, "I get the impression that YOU want me to stay and watch you guys in the act. Is it true? Does it excite you that your lover's mom is present and ogles you two making love?!..."

"Yes, Marylin. It does. I still recall you also observing intently our sexual act and then masturbating... And it's not just the intercourse; doesn't it make you wet to watch Mira's perky tits bounce all over the place? Would you like to touch them? She is now in the arms of a major orgasm, and she wouldn't feel a thing."

Marylin didn't answer. Her face was flushed, and her hands were very close to her groin area...

I continued my savage attack on Mira's unprotected cunt as her torso was shivering uncontrollably under my body. Watching her mother's reaction was a powerful aphrodisiac, and I was closing fast on my own climax.

I glanced at Marylin, "Lady, I am going to cum inside your daughter's pussy very soon. Stay here to observe. And since you were concerned about Mira's health before, I'd like you to remain in our bedroom after we are done, so your daughter can see her loving mother keeping an eye on her... Later in the evening, I want to make love to you also. I find you as sexy as Mira, and seeing you here makes my blood boil. Do you understand me?"

Marylin kept silent, but her pleading look told me everything I needed to know.

With one last jolt, my cock began unloading its whitish goo inside Mira's accepting womb. As I was erupting, Mira's cries became louder still. Her mother's presence in the room was important - She witnessed that her daughter was alive and well when we were done!

Mira's full recovery took about fifteen minutes. She stretched her arms, opened her eyes, and saw Marylin sitting on a chair, "Mom, what are you doing here?"

I rushed to answer, "Mira dear, during our sex, you were shouting and crying. Marylin wanted to verify that I was not harming you. She cared about you! Yes, she was in the room when we had sex, but the important part was that she ensured I did not hurt you too much..."

Mira smirked, "I bet that after Mom saw me alive and well, YOU convinced her to stay here and watch us. Am I right, Mother?"

Marylin stayed silent and lowered her head.

"I knew it! I opened Pandora's box, asking you to seduce my mother. I thought my idea was great for my future in England. There is a new and interesting twist to our relationship under this roof."

Marylin was sitting in her chair and wasn't sure what to say.

Both Mira and I were still naked in bed.

I said, "Mira honey, I love you, and abide by whatever you choose. Your mother will accept your decision as well. What would you like us to do about the new situation?"