Marriage Turn-Around

Story Info
Stan finds new passions with Deneice.
2.6k words
4.28
28.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Since the beginning of Junior High, it had always been "Stan and Fran." They had started dating even before most kids started dating and all through High School. Everyone assumed they would end up together and everyone was right, they married upon graduation from University. Married for nearly 20 years, with a daughter now off to University, they should have been enjoying life, things should all be absolutely perfect, but things were far from that.

It had been a hot & heavy marriage for the first fifteen years, but now -- it had simply run out of steam.

Fran wasn't interested in his life. Whenever Stan tried to confront her about why things seemed so dull, why she wasn't herself, the tiny, sexy redhead with a zest for life he'd loved for so long, Fran avoided the question or changed the subject. The only answer he'd been able to wangle out of her to date was "Things are dull and predictable."

Stan had no real way to answer that. How could things not be somewhat predictable after being together for nearly 25 years? Stan also disagreed with his wife, he thought of things more as "stable" and stability wasn't a bad thing to have in these uncertain times. He had a good job and all the perks that went with it, their home was entirely paid for, they could do anything they wanted. Yet, the couple continued drifting apart; Stan often came home at night to find the house empty. Over lunch one afternoon, he confided in one of the secretaries he was friendly with.

"Do you think Fran's having an affair?" Deneice asked him.

"It's possible," Stan asked, biting down on his hamburger, laden with "the works". Why watch his weight if his wife didn't give a shit? "She seems to think I'm the dullest human being on earth, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility."

"You're far from dull," Deneice smiled, taking a bite of chicken salad. "You are predictable, but that's a good thing. You're very reliable."

Stan smiled and thanked his new friend. He always wondered why Deneice didn't seem to have lots of friends; she had such an engaging, warm personality. Partly, he imagined it was because she never seemed to display any personal zip; she dressed very plainly at work and hid behind her horn-rimmed glasses, pulled her long, dark hair back. He figured she might actually be cute if she allowed herself to be. Stan decided he'd try and coax Deneice out of her shell and let her blossom, she deserved to be with a nice guy -- orgirl, he wasn't really sure what her sexual preferences were.

Their lunches became a daily occurrence, which gave Stan a sense of comfort. He had someone to talk with and Deneice was easy to talk to, and when she let her guard down, quite witty and charming. He found himself becoming quite smitten, in a totallyplatonic sense -- ofcourse -- with the efficient, friendly young secretary.

He knew that Fran wouldn't be home on Thursday evening as she was going away with their daughter and some of her friends to a small lakefront cottage. Over lunch Thursday afternoon, he asked Deneice if she had any plans for dinner that night and was pleased when she said "No, why?"

"I'm dying to have a cook-out while the weather's still nice enough and Fran's away, so would care to come over and I'll grill us a few steaks and you can have a swim and just a nice, leisurely evening with a friend?"

Deneice blinked a few times, then took a mouthful of Green Tea. "Sure, that sounds lovely. What time would you like me to come over?"

"Around 7. I'll arrange it so you don't have to work tomorrow, that way, you can have wine or whatever you like and not have to worry about driving, you can crash in our guest room."

Deneice raised an eye and said "That sounds great, I'll look forward to it."

Being one of the Higher-Ups, Stan didn't have any obstacles. He left a bit early, around3, picked up two huge steaks and had them marinating when the doorbell rang. It was a bit before 7, so he assumed it was Deneice. He answered the door to find a dark-haired beauty on the doorstep, wearing a tiger-striped miniskirt, heels and stockings, with a sheer, citrus-colored blouse on top and a face that would have stopped traffic.

"Hello. May I help you?"

"Stan." The young woman giggled. "It's Deneice."

HOLEEE-FREAKING-SHIT! If he hadn't heard her familiar, soft voice, Stan would not have believed it. Her jet-black hair hung down to her waist, her dark, almond-shaped eyes were lined with a bluish-green eye shadow, lashes thick and her face was almost glowing with vitality. Her glasses were gone and those eyes seemed so deep and intriguing, but lord ...

Her body. Deneice was THIS hot? Why would she hide this centerfold-quality beauty? Deneice picked up on what he was thinking from Stan's expression.

"I hide behind the frumpy clothes because at my last job I kept getting hit on. No one would take me seriously, I couldn't get any work done and my bosses were blaming me for it, instead of my co-workers. So I played it safe, although I must admit, a girl does get lonely at times. You're the first man to see me dressed like this in quite a while. What do you think, Stan? I clean up nice, don't I?"

Stan could only nod, words had left him momentarily. He escorted her indoors and to the pool where he told her to get comfortable and enjoy the sunshine. He checked on the steaks, the salad in the refrigerator and went outside to join a smiling Deneice. He offered the Korean beauty a glass of white Zinfandel, which she accepted.

"Wow. I'm sorry I didn't say anything before, but I am absolutely floored. You're a stunning young woman, you shouldn't have to hide it either. Be yourself at work Deneice, it might be odd at first, but as one of the bosses, I'll do my best to make sure you're not hassled. Someone as lovely as you shouldn't have to be anything or anyone other than who you are."

Deneice lifted her glass and said "Thank you Stan, you've always been a good friend to me and I appreciate it. This is a lovely home and pool, I don't see what Fran feels she needs to complain about."

Stan sighed. "I don't either, but let's just enjoy the evening. The steaks are marinated enough, I think. Hungry?"

Deneice drank a mouthful of wine. "God, yes. Famished."

"I'll bring out the salad and steaks and put them on, there's rolls warming in the oven, freshly baked from the Portuguese Bakery near work. We can eat and talk and have a swim after dinner, okay?"

"Okay!"

It turned out to be a lovely evening, the meal was wonderful, steaks so tender you could have cut them with a fork, the rolls delicious and the wine relaxing. Stan couldn't take his eyes off Deneice for a minute, her legs, face and breasts had cast a spell over him, but he was properly respectful. After dinner, he knew a swim would likely cool him down. They went indoors to change, Deneice had packed her suit in an overnight bag she'd brought with her.

When Stan got out to the deck of the pool, he saw that he'd beaten Deneice there. He heard the click of heels on the deck behind him and turned and ...

VA-VA-VA-VOOM! In a tiger-print bikini, much like her earlier mini, there was Deneice. The suit hid nothing, her long shapely legs, smooth torso and gorgeous breasts were all nicely displayed, that body was sculpted perfection. She even walked differently, with a sensual sway, a saunter that would captivate any breathing male -- andsome females. Stan pushed his desires down, this younger woman was his friend and his guest. He wanted to ensure her having a nice evening.

Deneice kicked off her stiletto heels and jumped in the pool, Stan following. They swam about and laughed, enjoying the cool water on the warm summer's evening, both having one of the nicest times either could remember in quite some time. They were having lots of fun until Deneice swam over and wrapped her bikini-clad body around Stan's. This wasn't quiet, sedate Deneice from work -- this woman was kissing him ferociously, an agile tongue darting into his mouth, he could feel the heat of her sensual body pressed against his own. Stan fought his instincts, but he knew from the first kiss, he was lost and began kissing her back. Passion and affection had been too-long missing from his life and Deneice was offering it and much more, if he dared take it.

Stan dared. Deneice was his friend, lover if he wanted -- and hewanted. They both stood up and walked out of the pool, her black hair slicked back against her golden body, she was a beautiful, erotic sight. Even more so when she peeled off the tiny bikini and stood there, proud, golden-hued, naked and teasing. Stan had not intended to pursue a relationship with Deneice, she was his good friend, but something had been building all evening and there was no going back. She moved towards him and pulled him close, her nails digging into his arms and their lips crushed together.

"I'm glad you invited me Stan, I've been hoping for something like this for weeks now ... I'm glad you finally got up the nerve to go after me," Deneice purred, nipping his earlobe as she whispered softly.

"I hope you believe I just invited you for dinner, I wasn't trying to ... I mean, I had no ulterior motive, I wasn't being disingenuous," Stan said, trying to explain himself.

"I wouldn't have cared, I would have been here underany circumstances. I want to show you what a fucking wildcat I can be, once we've dried off, let's go inside and make a bit of noise. I intend for both of us to be smiling a lot this weekend, sound good, Stan lover?" Deneice said, rubbing her nude body against Stan's.

Once again, Stan's voice had deserted him. Could he go through with this, betraying his marriage of 20+ years? Then he realized he honestly believed Fran wouldn't care and he was tired of being lonely and miserable and feeling unwanted. He nodded and let Deneice move him to a nearby chaise lounge.

"A preview of things to come," Deneice smiled, pulling off his swim trunks. She ovaled her mouth and took his cock down her throat, whirling tongue and lips around it until he felt the cum churning in his balls. Stan knew he was going to cum and tried to let Deneice know, but he came in minutes. Deneice just swallowed it all and patted his chest.

"Wow. You must have needed that lover, okay -- you'll last a bit longer next time and believe me, I'm going to make this a night you won't forget. We're dry enough, want to go inside?"

"Yes. I want to spend the night indulging myself with you, God, who knew what a hot little vixen you were?" Stan said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Deneice said as she went inside, her beauty on full display as she walked into the bedroom Stan shared with his wife. She spread herself out on the bed, fully on display to Stan. He didn't need any invitation, he moved between her long legs and began eating her sexy, neatly-trimmed pussy, licking and sucking until she was panting and moaning. Deneice's body was undergoing tremors of pleasure as Stan ate her cunt, she was sure that Fran was insane, because he sure as fuck knew what he was doing down there.

"Oh Christ Stan, you have a wonderful tongue. Eat me lover, suck my cunt, that feels amazing -- shit, none of my other lovers have been this good, taste my juices, that's the spot!" Deneice hissed as Stan played all over her pussy. She was ready to be fucked, but there was certainly no need to rush.

Stan hadn't felt this good about himself in over a year -- for the first time in recent memory, he felt alive, virile and masculine. He loved eating pussy and Deneice's was sweet, with a barely-there musk. He licked avidly until he could see her eyes close and he knew he'd returned her earlier favor and made her cum.

"Okay stud, the main event," Deneice panted, running her fingers through his slightly-graying brown hair. "I want you to fuck me like a bitch in heat, but don't be afraid to mix it up -- we'll just go with the flow. I may appear to be quiet and unassuming, but as you can see, that's about as far from the truth as you can get. I want us to rip it up, lover -- do me the way you want, any way. Let's fuck!"

Deneice got in position and the moment Stan's cock was in her, her mind went in a million directions. Stan really gave her the best fucking he could summon up, months of frustration were unleashed upon the beautiful Korean girl. He gave the 25-year old honey the fucking of his lifetime, changing tempos, movements, using his hands to play with her while they screwed, letting his mind conceive new scenarios as he pumped in and out of her. The sun was just going down as the were screwing and it painted the bedroom a lovely orange-red shade to highlight their pleasures.

Deneice certainly wasn't a quite little lover, she was a lot like her choice of clothing for that night -- a feral tigress. She flipped Stan over and mounted him, her cunt clamping tight around his shaft as they fucked, her ass rolling and her thighs holding him in place, it had been 45 minutes and neither one of them was tired. Deneice just put herself fully into the fucking, her hair whipping about in a frenetic motion as she took in her new lover and demanded his best.

Stan was happy to give it -- he was charged, more than he had been in years and even 1 hour into their fling, he still wasn't tired. She was like a sexual battery, Deneice inspired him to continue fucking. Stan knew they'd likely tire eventually, but as his cock was being fucked raw, he wasn't sure when that would be.

"Harder Deneice, oh Christ, you gorgeous Asianslut, what a tigress you are in the sack!" Stan groaned, feeling emboldened by his lover's actions.

"Yeah, Iam a slut,your slut tonight Stan-lover, and you like me this way, don't you stud?" Deneice groaned, wiggling her ass just-so to encourage her lover to keep it up.

"Damned-FUCKING-right!" Stan groaned through clenched teeth, his hands playing with those golden, too-long-hidden, tits of hers. No way in hell was he letting the little frump come back to work Monday morning, he was going to make sure Deneice knew he wanted THIS Deneice at the office. He could look at her every day and they could share a secret smile, knowing what was behind it all. Thinking of the new Deneice and possiblydifferent "lunch hours" sent Stan over the edge. Deneice followed suit and they screamed, panting and exhausted, falling apart on the bed.

A voice from the doorway said "I guess I should be glad Jackie came down with the flu and we had to come home." Fran walked into the room and smiled at both of them. "I must say, Stan darling,this certainly isn't dullor predictable."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers