Melissa's New Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
After her divorce, Melissa begins a new life.
1.6k words
4.03
63.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,725 Followers

Melissa was in intense pleasure as the soft tongue of her new lover licked deeply between her thighs. Adept and skilled, the magical tongue wrenched wave after wave of pleasure from her steaming, wet pussy. She wanted more, but didn't have to ask. She knew she'd get it.

The tongue was knowledgeable, seeking to please Melissa and succeeding. Never in the past had her pussy been manipulated like that. Never had her clit throbbed under the tongue and now-massaging fingers of a lover. All those years, wasted, until moments like this. All those years of marriage amounted to nothing -- Melissa's pussy throbbed and ached to cum, yet she waited for the full force of her orgasm to overtake her.

Bill had not been much of a lover, friend or husband. He'd been of the "Wham, Bam, FUCK YOU ma'am" school, both in bed and personally. Melissa wondered what in heck ever possessed her to marry such a dud, then remembered with a giggle.

Bill had two things going for him. He was hung like a horse and his family had money. So the young, inexperienced girl had given him her virginity one balmy summer night, agreed to marry him and that was that. Her mother cried at the church wedding, her sister fumed with envy, her dad was happy that "his little Missy" would be taken care of.

Their sex life was horrible from minute one, once Melissa started comparing notes with her still-single girlfriends. Her friend Trish had tall her all the intricacies of sex, like `69' and other things, yet Bill seemed unwilling to try any of them. Once she became pregnant with Crista, their love life dropped off to virtually nothing.

Why she'd waited so long to kick him out of her life, her heart and her pussy, she would never know. Foolishness, hope that he would grow and change? Part of it was Crista, she knew that, but she had hoped so long for happiness. When she couldn't take it anymore, Melissa walked out with a few suitcases and her car.

Her friends at the office congratulated the now-single Missy for her decision. The guys swarmed around like bees, the women congratulated her on her strength, everyone seemed happy to see her smile and join in the office hi-jinks. Melissa tried her hardest to flirt back with the men, but her heart just wasn't in it. She'd been with Bill for so long, other men just didn't seem to hold any interest for her.

"You're a gorgeous woman!" she'd heard many of her girlfriends say. "You should have fun. You're in your 30's, go out and fuck around a bit! Some nasty sex never hurt anyone!'

The old Melissa would have blushed a bit at their lewd suggestion. The new Melissa took it to heart. She got herself a nice condo with the savings she had in the bank and moved in. She threw out all of her old married clothes, the Goodwill got a nice donation. She and Crista went shopping, mother and daughter even buying similar outfits. "You've got a great body Mom, why not show it off?" her daughter said with a naughty giggle.

She was gorgeous, with soft blonde hair that shone in the sunlight. "Nice tits", she giggled to herself. "Sweet little ass, long legs. Yeah, I'd want me!" Melissa thought. "I've got a nice pair, some of my girlfriends are getting implants, but I don't need them with these 36-C's I'm packing!"

Her new lover was murmuring words of endearment to Melissa. Some words were nasty, like "You're a hot little bitch, aren't you? Like me eating your cunt?" Still, the tongue, fingers and hands worked her body, her nipples, her breasts, even her ass - like never before. There was a gentle, knowing touch to the hands that inflamed Melissa's senses as she responded "Ohh, please, eat me some more, don't stop!"

When word got out that Melissa was available, so many swarmed around her. It was overwhelming at first, but she began to revel in the attention. Finally, she consented to go home with one of her admirers. It was that admirer that had been attentive, kind and made Melissa's heart pound whenever they were around. They lived only a few doors apart and it just seemed to make sense that they should spend some time together. They went out for a magnificent dinner, shared a few dances -- Melissa had not been dancing in years -- then came home and shared a bottle of wine. They laughed as they compared notes on their past romances. And then came the kiss.

Kelly kissed Melissa with a feeling that Melissa had never know before. The kiss was soft, yet demanding, lips brushing against hers and then a tongue that mingled with hers in an erotic duet. It was a kiss that promised more if Melissa wanted it and Melissa did.

She returned the kiss with equal passion and their hands roamed each other's body. Melissa found herself topless in a few minutes, her beautiful breasts being explored and touched by Kelly's knowledgeable hands. "Beautiful, oh, so beautiful" Kelly said as Melissa's body yielded to the soft caresses.

"I think we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom, don't you?" Melissa asked Kelly and Kelly nodded. Melissa's body was hot with anticipation. Her first lover in her new bedroom, her first fuck since her divorce. She was aching to cum again and Kelly was going to make her do just that!

Melissa shimmied out of her short black skirt and stood before the admiring Kelly in just lacy greyish-silver lace panties, stockings and stilettos. All of Melissa's friends commented on her great legs and she was glad that Kelly appreciated them too. She walked towards the bedroom with an exaggerated wiggle and Kelly followed closely.

She lay back on the bed, her blonde hair tumbling around her, watching Kelly's beautiful dark eyes as they met Melissa's. Melissa nodded her tacit approval and Kelly moved between Melissa's beautiful thighs and began licking her and sucking on her clit.

Only a few times in her life had Melissa had someone suck her cunt, and she was hooked already. Kelly was a master and Melissa was writhing and hunching on the bed under Kelly's skilled tongue. Her mind came back to the present as her Kelly continued to suck and slurp at Melissa's body, Melissa didn't think she could take any more, but she didn't want Kelly to stop.

Kelly raised her head from in-between Melissa's thighs, face wet with her new lover's juices. "Want to try me now babydoll?," she asked Melissa.

"I thought you'd never ask honey!," Melissa purred at her new lady, all thoughts of Bill in the past. She knew what she had been missing - a woman. She liked girls. "How am I going to tell Crista her mommy's a lesbian?" she thought, but as Kelly's sweet pussy lowered itself to her face for the first time, Crista was the furthest thing from her mind.

In her own mind, Kelly was so happy that Melissa had come out of her shell. The stunning Asian had plotted her seduction from the moment she found out Melissa was newly single. She started wearing shorter skirts and lacier underwear. She wore her hottest perfumes. She would occasionally touch Melissa's hand gently or stroke her hair away from her face. Her beautiful neighbor made her hornier than hell -- and she was such a willing student. With her daughter away at college -- the same one as Melissa's Crista -- they would have all the time they needed to indulge their kinkiest lesbian slutfests.

As Melissa's tongue slid in and out of her cunt, Kelly flashed back to her many lesbian experiences. Her earliest had come at the hands of her sister-in-law, Heather's succulent pussy had kept her happy for the many hours her trucker husband was on the road. When Jordan came home one night early and caught them, he kicked them both out of the house.

They didn't stop, they just were more discreet. Betty stayed with her father, but Kelly saw her quite often. She was a wonderful girl and a straight-A student.

Kelly had many affairs with her own gender, although she still fucked a man when the mood hit her, it didn't hit her often. She was so glad that Melissa had let her guard down and as the sleek blonde lapped at her cunt, she came back to the present.

Melissa had obviously kept her body in shape, and as she applied her novice tongue to Kelly's pussy, her sexuality had obviously not diminished either. In and out, her tongue worked over Kelly's heated flesh as the beautiful Asian felt her body shuddering with pleasure. There wasn't an ounce of flab on either woman and the erotic tableau they presented was reflected in the mirror beside Melissa's bed. She wondered if Melissa had installed it for just that purpose.

The two playmates screamed out their orgasms as they continued their lovefest.

"Ohh, fuck Kelly, why did I wait so long? God baby, you're the best, eat me Kelly, ohhh, eat meeeeeee!!" Melissa screamed.

"Fuck yes, I'm eating you, you horny slut, you love it, love it, don't you?" Kelly yelled in heated response.

Melissa's sexual instincts were already taking over, she used two fingers to fuck the Asian beauty's tight pussy, so Kelly returned the favor. Within a minute, both women screamed out in orgasm, and Kelly realized that this was one of the best she'd ever had.

They cuddled together, with Crista not coming to town until tomorrow, there was no need to have Kelly go home. They slept, and when both of them awoke later on, made love again, gently. It was soft, tender and what both of them had been needing.

Kelly's sleeping body close to her own, Melissa wondered how she would tell Crista. She would have to, she knew -- there was no way she was giving up her new, wonderful life.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,725 Followers