MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
With Mom in the city of love.
2.4k words
4.62
14.9k
49
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Ch 1: Dad promised my mother to travel with her to Paris on her 45th birthday. At the last minute, he changed his mind and asked me to do it. On the trip, Mom cried and told me he was having an affair. In the process of trying to console her, we got aroused and had sex.

*****

The breakfast buffet at La Maison Favart was exceptional. Mom joked that if she continued eating the tasty food each morning, she'd look like a beer barrel by the end of the trip.

I smirked, "Breakfast is so delicious and paid for in advance, so I'd recommend to come here each morning. But I agree that the extra calories are an issue, so we'll need to think of a feel-good way to burn these calories. One way is running from the hotel to Montmartre and back after the meal. Another option is to make love. Which one would you choose?"

Elena chuckled, "Honey, if you are in the mood for running, go ahead. I'll be waiting in bed, and when you are back, I'll rape you!"

I complained. "You are not fair! How can you do it to your own son?..."

"Allen, you talk too much. Now that my tummy is full, my cunt reminds me we discussed an encore to our earlier activity. Are you still interested, or you'd prefer to do something else?"

I grabbed her hand, and we rushed toward our room. While in the elevator, I pushed Elena's back into the wall and kissed her hard. I let go only when it stopped on our floor.

She tried to catch her breath and smiled, "You are very naughty. Can't you wait until we are in our room?"

"In the restaurant, you mentioned sex. My dick heard you and started rising for the occasion. And you probably remember how I behave when my hormone level shoots up..."

She winked, "I don't remember. Show me..."

"Elena, I have known you for many years. I fantasized about you a lot, but I never knew you were so sexy and such a tease!"

"Well, darling, you opened Pandora's box. Deal with it."

We were naked in bed in no time.

She lay on her side facing me with a twinkle in her eyes, "Lover, do you have any particular request?"

I hesitated. Then I blurted, "I masturbated many times thinking about us together, but some of the acts I am embarrassed to tell you..."

Mom grinned, "There is no need to feel uncomfortable. When I was your age, I experimented a lot. Tell me what would you like?"

"I'll tell you, but remember you asked for it... Your tits are extremely tempting and I'd love titfucking you."

"Honey, I had the urge to joke that you wish to abuse the boobs you sucked on when you were a baby, but seeing you being so shy and scared, I won't do it. Allen, in the morning you gave me the best climax I had in a long time. I'd love to return the favor."

She undressed slowly, taking her time. Elena unbuttoned one button after the other, arching her back, and her breasts threatened to tear her bra at any moment. My eyes were glued to her glorious cleavage. With a wicked smile, she gazed at me and whispered, "Will you please help me unclasp my bra?"

At that moment, I'd climb the Everest if she asked me..."

My pole was at full mast as I moved behind her, and with shaking hands, released the brassiere. Her suddenly unrestrained jugs burst forward, happy to be free. The dark pink nipples were too tempting. I cupped her round tits and caressed them lovingly. She leaned back on me and moaned, "Oh honey, your hands feel so good. The way you feel my boobs is very erotic. Remembering what you did for me earlier makes me horny."

Subsequently, she disengaged from me, lay on her back, and glanced at me seductively. As I undressed, she placed her palms on her mammaries and began to knead them lightly, watching my eyes the whole time.

I stood naked before her with my rod pointing to the ceiling.

Elena signaled to me to climb on top of her. I carefully moved over her, spread my knees at the level of her waist, and knelt on top of her tummy. My cock was just below the level of her breasts, directing straight up.

Mom pulled my hips, and her body slid down until my engorged member was between her twin peaks.

She looked at me and mumbled, "I love to watch your monster get excited."

Next, she pushed both her tits together, squeezing my cock in between. It felt awesome. She jiggled the massive orbs and massaged my aroused organ. I started moving up and down between the globes and felt my orgasm building fast. It wasn't just the pleasurable friction; I recalled my fantasies and watched Mom playing with her own breasts for me...

I was closing rapidly on my climax, and my muscles stretched. She felt it and did something I didn't expect - Elena aimed my penis toward her face, bent forward, and started sucking on the soft head which protruded periodically between her tits.

I almost choked and mumbled, "I can't hold it anymore. I am going to cum in seconds!"

Her lips wrapped around my pecker, and she started milking it in earnest. I stared at her with awe and, shortly after, erupted in her sweet mouth. Her lips worked miracles. It felt like being sucked by a powerful Dyson. I emptied my load in her oral cavity and continued fucking her mouth until my organ began shrinking.

Mom didn't spill a drop! She looked at me, smiled, swallowed the last remaining drops, and licked her lips.

She whispered, "Honey, I really like sucking you. It brings memories of old times. In our first year together, your father used to beg me for a blow job. I pretended to do it for him, but I liked it too. I know some women find the taste disgusting, but I find it tasty. I've also read that man juice contains healthy stuff, so I find this act very satisfying despite not cumming myself."

I hugged her, kissed her forehead, and asked, "You hinted that you made reservations to several attractions in Paris. Did you plan anything for today?"

She grinned, "Thanks for reminding me. We have a reservation at the famous Eiffel Tower restaurant, Les Jules Verne, at 6 pm and have tickets to the show at the Lido at 9."

I looked at her admiringly, "Mom, you are the best!"

She smirked, "I thought you promised to address me as Elena. All of a sudden, being your Mom sounds old..."

I laughed, "You are absolutely right. I would never ask my mother for a blow job. Having Elena doing it sounds much better."

We rested spooning for a couple of hours and woke up at 4:30 pm. It was time to dress up and go toward the Eiffel Tower.

...

We took an Uber, and within 15 minutes, we were by the famous tower. It was a nice sunny day, and we had about half an hour to spare before dinner. We strolled around the Eiffel, appreciating the awesome sight. I took a few pictures of Mom pretending to push the tower to the smiles of other tourists nearby.

The Jules Verne restaurant is located between the Trocadero and Champ-de-Mars, near the Seine River. It is a celebrated establishment with 2 Michelin stars and has one of the best views in town. We got a table for two at the large window. The setting sun made the panorama look stunning.

I saw tears in Mom's eyes. She murmured, "All my life, I dreamt about visiting Paris. I can see now why it is considered the most beautiful city in the world."

I held her hand in mine, "Elena, this is the ideal place to declare my love for you. I owe you so much as a mother, friend, and, at last, as a dear lover!"

The waiter, dressed flawlessly, approached us with the menu.

There were 2 options: Either the 5 or 7 courses menu. We read it and were impressed. We both took the 5 course, which looked great. The dinner plates were served one after the other at a snail's pace, likely to allow us to enjoy the aftertaste and appreciate the culinary excellence. The dinner included lobster, langoustine, veal, mature cheese with truffle, and chocolate soufflé with vanilla ice cream. Of course, no proper dinner would be complete without matching wines... Every portion, when served, looked like a work of art and tasted like food of the gods! During that time, the pretty sunset and the appearance of the colorful lights were amazing. Mom and I were hypnotized by the stunning view before our eyes and were reluctant to leave. The price for the dinner was steep, around $700, but Mom just smiled, "Dad mentioned he'd be happy to cover all our expenses in the city of love, so let him do it!"

I gazed at my watch. It was time to leave. Our show at the Lido would start in 45 minutes, and we had to catch a ride to Champs Elysees. The Uber ride took longer than expected because of the traffic but it went through nice streets, so the ride was enjoyable.

We arrived 5 minutes before the show began. The amphitheater was large and luxurious. Variations of red dominated the place, with lavish seats and couches up front. Mom spent a fortune and we ended up in the second row. I looked at her and she winked, "Darling, it's a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Relish it..."

Ten minutes later, the show began. It started with a beautiful display of dancing by many artfully dressed dancers. Gradually, the dances turned into acrobatic moves, and the dancers' clothes became skimpier. In the last half an hour, many of them, both men and women, were topless and sometimes completely nude! Watching their fantastic gymnastic abilities was great. I admired the men, some exhibiting enormous strength while barely clothed. The women moved gracefully too, but I was disappointed to notice most had fake boobs that barely swayed during the difficult maneuvers... I whispered to Elena that her tits were by far more attractive. She glanced at me with a smile and whispered, "Honey, they are yours now..."

The extravagant show ended with a big bang. Everybody was clapping, and and show appreciation with a prolonged standing ovation. It took us half an hour to leave the place. We arrived at our hotel around midnight. It was a crazy wonderful day and our adrenaline was still high.

...

Mom showered and came out naked. She leaned on the door frame with her legs slightly apart, and her gorgeous tits staring at me like flashlights in the dark. She asked seductively, "Allen, the show at the Lido was exciting. I may try to fall asleep but if you feel like taking advantage of my adrenaline rush, I won't be able to resist you..."

"I'll shower as fast as possible and be back to ravage your sexy body. Don't you dare get to bed or put something on your heavenly body!"

As I made my way to the bathroom, her throaty laugh accompanied me. I was out in record time and saw her standing naked by the large window, looking at the outside street. Our room was lighted, and anybody strolling on the street could have seen her nude body if they raised their eyes.

The mere thought of her amazing body on full display stirred my cock. I moved behind her with my pecker finding a place to nestle in her ass crack, and cupped her voluptuous tits, "Elena, standing naked you look like a pretty goddess. You have no idea how horny I am just watching you posing in front of the window."

She stayed in place and smirked, "I bet your arousal is partly related to the fact that everybody on the street can watch me having on my birthday suit..."

I chuckled, "You are right. After all, we are here for your birthday, aren't we?"

She turned to me, placed her tiny palm around my hardening prick, and murmured, "Sir, I'd like to have my birthday gift right now. And the harder the present, the better..."

I laid her on the soft rug and knelt down between her knees. I looked through the large glass window and noticed multiple heads poking through windows in the adjacent buildings. The ample light in our room suggested they could easily see us if they tried.

I aimed my cock toward her wet cunt and penetrated gingerly. My hands squeezed her tempting boobs, and I wished I could get some milk. There was no way my wish would be granted, but I sucked on her nipple anyway, causing her to groan.

She blurted, "Please, Allen, don't let me wait too long. My birthday is today, not tomorrow..."

"Elena, you asked for it!" Next, I began shoving my erect pole in and out of her snatch. She whimpered and stuttered, "Oh GOD! It's soo fantaastic. I coould die haappy right now!"

I continued pounding her pussy relentlessly and pinching her nipples. I whispered in her ear, "You are not dying YET! I am still interested in using your body for my own pleasure. I wish god grants me one thing - To have you as my lady until I die..."

I barely finished the sentence and Mom began shivering uncontrollably and mumbled, "I Caaan't. It's soo much pleaasure!"

I peeked through the window again. Some of the heads I had seen before disappeared, but 2 heads were facing our window, and another one seemed to look at us through binoculars... He was getting a free live show!

I waved to him and saw him displaying a thumbs-up.

Being watched from a distance by a complete stranger was very arousing. I bent down and said to Elena, "We have an admirer who watches us from the window in the next building."

Her erratic movements intensified, and she whispered, "Let hiim. Fuuck me haarder."

My sperm boiled, and shortly after, I started pouring my slimy spunk into her deep crevices.

As my spent penis deflated, I rolled over next to Mom and gasped for air. We rested on the carpet for 15 minutes before she turned to me, grinning, "Darling, do you think if I pray to god, he'll grant me a similar non-birthday present twice a week?..."