Mindi Ch. 02

Story Info
Mindi's sexual romps continue.
3.1k words
4.44
25.7k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

The day after her evening out with Al, Mindi caught sight of Sascha running towards her house. She was obviously excited and eager to learn what had gone on. She reached Mindi, obviously out of breath. Looking around and seeing no one, Sascha and Mindi embraced gently and French-Kissed for a minute or two.

" So?" Sascha said, practically jumping up and down.

"So - what?" Mindi purred in a teasing tone she knew full well would drive her playmate nuts.

"Bitch, if you don't tell me about last night with Al, I'm going to rip that blonde fur off your pussy by the roots!" Sascha growled.

"Hmm – maybe I better shave!" Mindi teased, carrying the game on a bit longer, then seeing the disappointment in Sascha's pretty face.

"Okay, okay ... Sascha, he was incredible. Have you fucked him?"

"God, no --- he's my dad's business associate – it'd be too risky, hon!"

"Sash – it's worth the risk!"

"He's that good?"

"He's ... dreamy in bed!" Mindi gushed. Although, in her own head, she realized she didn't have a lot to go on – she'd only ever slept with Al and Sascha. But she knew that would be changing in the near future. She remembered what Al had asked about her outfit and recalled seeing a very sexy pair of white GoGo boots that she wanted desperately. She'd ask her parents if she could have them when they got home from work later on. Meanwhile, she and Sascha got into a pair of very skimpy bikinis and decided to grab some rays out back.

To say that Mindi was upset was like saying Alaska is cold. Upset didn't nearly describe her mood.

"But why?" she wailed in a tone that was most unlike her. Mindi was not the kind of girl given to fits or tantrums.

"Because, young lady, those boots you want so much are over $200 and we don't have that kind of money to throw around!" Jack said to his daughter in a stern tone. He hated to be cross with Mindi and she was rarely a "Gimme" type, but this was something that was just not practical, nor could they afford to spend this kind of money at this time.

Mindi scrunched up her beautiful face into the pout that usually got her whatever she wanted – the "Puppy Dog Pout" - but Jill just looked over at her daughter, hands on hips and said "No. By the way young lady, that doesn't work on me, only your father! I invented that move!"

Busted! Mindi stormed off to her room and sent a text message to Sascha. Within a few minutes, her cell rang and she picked it up.

"Okay, what's the haps?" Sascha chirped.

"The folks were a no-go on those new boots I wanted!"

"Bummer." Sascha's parents tended to be over-indulgent, so she was rarely refused anything she wanted. Her wardrobe would have put any Socialite's to shame. If she and Mindi had been the same size, she would have gladly shared with her BFF, but Mindi was a fair bit taller and a bit more slender.

"Hey Min, I've got some cash in the bank, I could lend you the money, if ya want!" Sascha said, trying to lighten her friend's mood. She hated seeing the good-hearted blonde upset.

"No, thanks Sash – I dunno when I'd be able to pay you back. This really sucks! Man, I want those GoGo boots so much, they're so friggin' hot! But they were, all like, you have to earn the money yourself." Mindi sighed, she'd calmed down a bit. "I suppose they have a point."

"Point or no point, it bites! Hey, I know a way you might be able to earn the extra cash. Wanna hear?"

"I guess listening can't hurt, shoot!"

"Okay. You know Randy Case's band, Slym?"

"Kinda. The wannabee-rockers with the not-quite-ready talent?"

Sascha laughed, Mindi always was a straight-shooter. "Yep, that's them. Anyway, they want to make a Music Vid and shop it around, they're looking for a hot chick to strut her stuff in a video. You're the hottest chick around, so ... what do you think?"

"Me in a video? I dunno Sash .... what do you think the 'rents might think?"

Sascha cut her off. "Hey, if it were my folks, no way in hell, but your folks are pretty together. Not like it's gonna get nationwide play anyway, right. Come on Min, you're tall, blonde and sexy. If I can't resist you ... " Sascha and Mindi had always enjoyed sharing a bed when they both wanted some girl-on-girl fun and neither had a date that night " ... then those guys will go nuts. You know that tight leather mini you have – the one you wear with the black bustier and stilettos?"

"Umm ... yeah ... " She knew exactly the outfit Sascha was referring to and knew her friend had a point. After all, it had been Jill who'd bought her daughter the skirt for her birthday last year.

"Dig it out and put it on, meet me at my place in an hour and we'll see what we can do. Oh, by the way, the gig pays $400!"

"You're kidding me!"

"No, Randy's dad is swimming in money! Seeyas!"

Mindi sighed and leaned back on her bed. She had to mull this over, but then again – why not? It wasn't like she was posing for Playboy or something – and if she'd been asked, she would've and her parents likely would have given her their full support. Oh, why the heck not? Mindi did like to dance and Randy seemed like a cool dude. Why shouldn't she just go for it?

Mindi rummaged about in her closet, grabbed a few extra things to be on the safe side, and scampered off to Sascha's place, revved and ready to go. Sascha met her at the door and they ran up to her room, squealing and giggling like mad. The outfit was perfect, Sascha determined, so the girls set out for Randy's place.

Every member of Randy's band nearly came in their pants when they caught sight of the 5'11" blonde teen in black leather miniskirt, a black lace & satin bustier under a black leather jacket. With her hair long, blonde and free-flowing and black, high "fuck me boots" to complete the look, Mindi looked like a real Rockchick. Those legs were perfect for their video, a song Randy had written, titled "Long Legged Bitch".

"Oh fuck, she's fuckin' perfect!" Randy said, trying to compose himself and not act like a drooling idiot. He walked over to Mindi, who he only knew a bit from school and they talked for a few minutes. Following their talk and getting matters straightened out, Randy and his bandmates, Presley and Jake, set up their instruments and then the high-end video equipment Randy's father had leased for them After giving Mindi a few perfunctory instructions, they were good to go. Mindi let herself get into it, she pranced around and moved, stretching out her legs and letting herself smile and tease the camera, even though, to be honest, she thought the song was drek. Oh well, she thought as she wiggled and strutted, four hundred bucks is four hundred bucks!

After nearly 3 hours of arduous filming, sound checks, mixing and a break for a Coke, they called it a day. Mindi was thrilled – she was gonna get her new boots, her new boots! She vowed to call Al and set up another date the very next day, she remembered how good his cock had felt and she couldn't wait to see his expression. Mindi pondered whether or not to suggest to Al that next time, they could bring Sascha along? Happy as all get-out, the blonde teen scampered over to Randy and smiled.

"My pay?" she asked, hand extended.

"Huh? Oh yeah, it's up in my room. Come on in and we'll get it."

Mindi wasn't thrilled about going up to Randy's room with him, but she didn't think much could happen with his father home, so she followed him inside, waved a quick hello to Randy's lawyer-father and went to his room. He closed the door and moved towards her. She didn't like the queasy feeling she had in the pit of her stomach.

"Ya know Min, you're really pretty."

"Umm – thanks, I guess. My money?"

Randy moved closer to Mindi. She became uncomfortable and moved away, he moved closer again and reached out and ran a finger up and down her arm.

"Ya know, if you play nice, I might even be willing to pay you a bit more!" Randy leered.

"Uh-uh, no way Randy, not gonna happen. I don't want to sleep with you and I'm sure as shit not a hooker!"

"Really? Can't tell from that outfit, babe!" Randy sneered.

"Okay shithead, that's enough. Pay me Randy, I kept my end of the deal!"

"Sorry – no play, no pay!"

"You fucking prick!" Mindi said, stomping a boot clad heel on the ground. She moved towards Randy who was blocking the door. With full force, she punched him in the stomach, he groaned, Mindi administered the coup de gras and punched him in the face – the little bastard would have a black eye tomorrow. Randy doubled over in pain, Mindi's parents had taught her well how to handle herself. She ran from room, past Randy's startled father, fled the house, obviously upset. Sascha took her home and got her calmed down, she was happy to see Mindi's parents were absent – a lot less explaining to do. Sascha left a few hours later and Mindi settled in to watch TV, still upset she wasn't going to get her new boots.

Mindi was stretched out on the couch, watching "Notting Hill" - feeling a bit weepy, when she heard the ring of the doorbell. She got up to answer it and found Robert Case standing there. Considering what a dick the son had was, she wasn't overly pleased to see the father. Mindi began to speak, but he stopped her.

"My son is a jackass. Sadly, he is his mother's son. Here."

He held out his hand, in it were ten 50-dollar bills. She looked at him with her big green eyes and said "It's too much." Robert smiled at her.

"No, it isn't. I've grounded the little fucker for a month and taken away his Lexus for 3. The money he will save on gas will more than pay this back." Robert sighed. "You know, I have tried to teach him you don't treat people that way – especially not such a lovely young woman."

Mindi blushed. It was rather endearing. "You think I'm lovely?"

The older man grinned. "Cutie, in that outfit, you're hot!"

Mindi felt herself instantly warming to him – it was apparent Robert Case was a charmer and Mindi had a weakness for older men. "Please, come in." It wasn't until he'd made that comment that Mindi realized she hadn't changed from her outfit. Now, she was glad of it. With his sandy hair, greying at the temples, he fit Mindi's profile for the older man she fancied. He had dark eyes, almost sinister, and he was quite obviously lean and fit.

"You keep looking at my legs" Mindi cooed as she stretched back on the couch, the movie now forgotten.

"You have lovely legs, slender and long, and those boots are very sexy on you."

"Thanks. I have a thing for boots – gonna buy a new pair with the money."

"Really? Good for you – I like sexy footwear on a woman. Legs are – kinda my thing."

Mindi perked right up when she heard that and decided she'd go for the kill. "Really? Would you like to touch mine?"

"Very much."

She moved forward and let Robert kiss her, then she moved back. His hands were on her legs, tugging her boots off, her black stockings still on. His hands, knowing and gentle, ran up her long, sleek legs. Mindi felt herself getting wet and knew she was going to let him fuck her. If he was as skillful at fucking as he was at massage, it would be a wonderful screwing.

Robert thought he son was a colossal idiot. This was not the kind of woman you pulled an idiotic stunt like that on, this was the kind of young woman you bowed down and thanked the Gods for letting you anywhere near her.

In an exotic haze, Mindi let drift into a world of sensuality. She felt herself being undressed by the dapper lawyer, then he followed suit. Robert allowed Mindi to go back on the couch and insisted she wrap her long, beautiful legs around his neck while he ate her blonde, juicy cunt. She loved his tongue, it hit all the right spots as he ate her out skillfully. Mindi's stocking-clad legs drummed on his back while he ate her horny snatch.

Robert found this sexy, leggy blonde amazing for someone so young. Mindi seemed to be possessed of an innate sexuality. Robert's dick was pounding and he ached to fuck her, Mindi scampered away and ran to the stairs. She crooked a slender finger and he followed her to a huge bedroom that he sensed wasn't hers. She smiled at him and sensed his question.

"My folks. They're away for a while, but their bed is much bigger! Get your butt over here!"

With a slight degree of trepidation, Robert moved towards her and she pulled him in a tumble on the bed. "If you like my legs, let's fuck this way!" Mindi chirped, lying in front of him. He moved in behind her and fucked her from behind, side-by-side, his cock seesawing in and out of Mindi's pretty, blonde cunt. She was one of the most sexual creatures he had every fucked, Robert knew as he screwed her. Oh, he was going to spend a lot of time with her tonight, what an amazing lay. She moved her body with a serpentine grace as his cock pumped in and out of her pussy from behind, her lovely buttocks pressing against his dick.

Every inch of Mindi was sexy, cute and alluring, from her beautiful face and long blonde hair, to those big, expressive green eyes, to her sexy long legs that tapered off into beautiful feet. Even the smoothness of her back and the tapering of her spine added to her inarguable beauty. Rarely had Robert been lucky enough to fuck someone this naturally beautiful, and almost never with the instinct for screwing that Mindi had.

"Fuck, oh fuck, this is good!" Mindi whimpered and moaned. He wasn't in Al's league, but for a 2nd fuck, he was pretty intense. He had enthusiasm and seemed to be letting her set the pace, which was kind of him. Mindi was beginning to realize that perhaps older men made better lovers – because it wasn't always about them and they weren't in a hurry.

Not that Mindi had been with younger men anyway – but it was food for thought. Another thought that trekked through her head while Robert's cock was doing a spectacular job of fucking her – did this apply to older women as well?

Robert gently flipped the scrumptious blonde over and took her doggie style, From second one, his hands weren't idle. While he fucked her tight, sweet pussy, he played with her sweet tits, he caressed her ass, he strummed her clit and paid rapt attention to her long, sexy legs.

"Drive it in lover-man, fuck me, fuck this teenage slut!" Mindi howled in obvious pleasure. Robert was keeping up the pace, he had remarkable stamina, which was great, because Mindi had no intention of letting him go anywhere just yet.

He wanted to play with all of Mindi, so Robert instructed that she straddle him next, in a Reverse-Cowgirl position. He loved the smooth line of her back and her gorgeous ass, so while she rode him like a bronco, he drilled his cock deep inside the depths of her body, her blonde hair whipping about in her throes of ecstasy. He squeezed her gorgeous tits, breasts that seemed too good to be true.

It was several intense hours of fucking, one time she wrapped herself, serpentine, around him and those legs of hers held him in place. He stood up and Mindi felt his prick fuck her while he was semi-standing up. He was certainly intent on giving Mindi the fucking of her life.

Finally, Robert knew he was done. It had been many years since the handsome lawyer had been fucked raw, but Mindi had succeeded. She was laying on the bed, hand on her chin, as he got dressed. It was nearing midnight, yet even tousled, she was beautiful with the prettiest of faces.

"You little wildcat, you drained my balls dry. May I call on you again – maybe dinner?" he asked. Mindi nodded and he continued "Don't worry Mindi, I won't tell Randy about our night together" he promised solemnly, intent on protecting her privacy.

"No – please do tell the little asshole" Mindi giggled. "Maybe he'll learn – just because a girl likes to fuck and dress sexy, doesn't mean you don't treat her with respect and civility. And tiger – you can be damned sure you'll be seeing me again!"

A few days later, while out shopping – and breaking in her new GoGo boots, Mindi was surprised to see Presley and Jake walking towards her. She wondered what they wanted, she'd just as soon have put this all behind her.

"Hey." they said in unison.

"Hey Mindi – lissen, ya know, we, uh, kinda found out what shit Randy pulled and – uhh, well, here!" Presley held out his hands and in it was $300.

Mindi was going to give it back, but Jake said "If that little bastard ever pulls a stunt like that again Mindi, you let us know. He's our friend, but he can be a total dirtbag when he wants. You're too cool a chick for that, laters!"

Mindi looked at the money and then thought what to do with it? Hmm – she wondered if Sascha might be up for a little lingerie shopping as she reached for her Cell Phone.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers