Mindi Ch. 04

Story Info
To earn extra money, Mindi takes on an interesting job.
2.5k words
4.41
18.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

by BrettJ © 2009

Now that Mindi had discovered the delights of fucking, she found herself craving it all the time. She wanted to earn some extra money to pay for some new clothes and lingerie and perhaps, she thought with a naughty smile, a few sex toys for the times she couldn't go out and get her pussy eaten or fucked. She was earning money from occasional jobs, but she wanted a steady income. Oddly enough, it was Vanessa who gave her the suggestion.

"I pose for Art Classes," Vanessa said, munching on a French Fry. Mindi and Vanessa weren't at odds, despite Vanessa's having fucked Jerry, because Jerry was a deceptive little bastard and Vanessa had apologized profusely once everything was out in the open. Not only that, but Vanessa was a curvy beauty with curly red hair and a gorgeous 34/24/34 figure. Mindi wondered how Vanessa might respond if she made a pass at her and invited her to have a little girl-on-girl fun, but that was a thought for another time.

"Does it pay well?" Mindi wanted to know as she sipped on her Pepsi. Vanessa leaned forward and flashed a generous amount of cleavage, hidden under a very expensive black lace Chemise.

"Let me put it this way Min ... I've been buying all my own clothes for the last 2 years," Vanessa grinned. As Vanessa's family had money, she knew it wasn't necessary for her to spend her own money, so it must pay well. When Vanessa whispered the figure into Mindi's ear, she nearly fell out of her chair.

"You sure they'll want me?" Mindi asked, crossing her legs. Her skirt rode up on her long legs and for a second, Mindi thought Vanessa was looking. Her green eyes met Vanessa's blue ones and both girls smiled. There certainlywas something between them, but for now, Mindi was interested more in the Posing Job.

"The teacher is Ms. Cowell, she's very nice and she's always looking for new models. You'd work one or two nights a week, you could arrange it with her, the classes run from 4 PM until 10 or 11 at the latest. Would you like me to give her a call and set up a meeting?"

"Yes, please," Mindi enthused. She got up from her chair and gave Vanessa a big hug, letting it go on for just a minute or so too long. As Vanessa didn't stop her, she made a mental note to investigate the possibility of having some fun with Vanessa ... and possibly Sascha ... in the very-near future.

She met with Ms. Cowell on Friday afternoon and made arrangements to pose on Mondays and Thursdays, which left her with a fair amount of free time. That way, Mindi knew she could still have time to learn her lessons, go out with friends and still get some hot fucking, whenever it was available to her. She was still hoping to set something up with Vanessa and knew a reunion with Al and Shalimar was likely in the offing.

"We encourage our models to wear whatever they're comfortable in," Ms. Cowell told Mindi. She'd dressed for her meeting in a nice blouse, not too low-cut, but it did show off a fair bit of cleavage. Her shirt was also short, but not too short, allowing Ms. Cowell to see her legs, clad in high-heels instead of the tennis shoes she would normally have favored on a casual day. Ms. Cowell herself was also nicely dressed, in a beautifully tailored suit that showed off her lovely curves. Mindi would have estimated Dian Cowell to be about 35 and around 5'6" tall. She had gorgeous tits for an Asian woman and sexy legs. Mindi could see that she had good taste, her outfit wasn't cheap and she was sure that Dian Cowell's shoes were designer. Dian smiled at Mindi, her dark eyes meeting Mindi's green eyes, both women found the other attractive.

"What if I wanted to wear lingerie?" Mindi teased. Dian laughed.

"We have had some erotic art classes, your friend Vanessa has posed for a few of those. If you decide you'd like to do that sometimes, they pay a bit more and we're usually a little less rigid about the rules. It was lovely to meet you Mindi; I'll see you Monday at 4 PM. Please be prompt."

Mindi arrived at 3:45 PM. She wasn't sure why, she just had a feeling in her gut that something wonderful was going to happen that evening. She had fussed almost as much as she would have for a date; she wore her hair in twin pony-tails, had on a snug-fitting top and cute, pleated skirt. She'd worn heels and made herself up nicely, she looked fresh and appealing. She almost laughed at herself, silly to be fussing this much with her look and clothes when she'd be naked in a short matter of time.

Dian smiled and gave her a quick explanation of what would be expected of her. She would be posing in 45 minute lengths, then be given a ten minute break to stretch or have a coffee or use the washrooms. Mindi would be instructed on how to pose, she would pose with her clothes on for a while, so the students could learn how to draw clothing, shoes and such, with all the folds and shades. After that, she would be down to whatever undergarments she had deigned to wear, then totally naked. "Nothing too explicit," Dian told her as Mindi blushed.

Mindi didn't feel self-conscious about naked in front of the class of about 30 students. She took good care of herself, had a nice over-all tan and body and besides, it wasn't like she was working in a Strip Club, this was for art's sake. She was surprised at how fast the time flew by, although she was a bit stiff at the end of it all.

From time to time, she was sure she had caught one of the students studying her body closer than an art student might have, concentrating onevery curve and on the kind of curves men like. She decided not to sweat it, besides, the guy was kinda cute.

Thursday came and she decided to test her theory a little bit. She dressed in a very nice black jacket with matching black pants, a lacy chemise underneath the jacket and naughty thong. She'd opted for stockings and heels and even had on a Fedora. Dian smiled at her when she entered the class.

"Don't you look nice? That will be an interesting outfit for the class to sketch. Are you ready?"

Mindi nodded and got into place. She noticed he was there again, looking at her. Good, he hoped she would – he looked to be in his late 20's, dark curly hair, intense eyes – what she could see – he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and he was built nicely, if he'd been a steak, Mindi would have been drooling already.

Over the next few hours, bits and pieces of clothing came off, despite it being an art class, Mindi heard a few appreciative murmurs and whispers.He was sketching furiously. When she was done to stockings and heels, Dian said she could leave those on. Mindi grinned inwardly at that, she knew what men liked and figured Dian did as well.

Everyone was sketching away and Mindi made sure to pose in the best way she could to display her body. She was garnering attention, a fair bit of it, even some of the women were looking at her, which was cool. Was Dian? She hoped so, Dian Cowell washot.

Class ended and Mindi was dressed and ready to leave whenhe came up to her. Up close he was even more gorgeous and he smelled nice.

"I don't normally do this, but I was kicking myself for not saying something to you on Monday. Hi, my name's Kurt and I was wondering if I could take you out for a drink or a cup of coffee?"

Mindi thought he could do a lot more than that, but she agreed to coffee and was actually a bit peckish, so they went to a local café and she ordered coffee and Carrot Cake. Kurt was so gorgeous close up, Mindi's poor heart was goingflutterflutterflutter. He had a perfect face with strong features, a firm jaw and those rippling muscles.

"So what is it you do?" Mindi wanted to know. "You're a bit old to be a regular art student."

Kurt smiled and leaned back, sipping his coffee. "Actually, I'm a professional artist, Dian's an old – friend. I take her classes to keep in practice and sketch and draw new models, it never hurts to have new faces and body types to draw."

"How interesting," Mindi said, leaning in and letting him have a good look at her body. He'd seen her naked, but a bit of tease got toevery man. "What kind of art do you do?"

Kurt took in the view and had another mouthful of coffee. "I do both billboards and portrait art, but for fun, I also do erotic art."

"Oh, really?That must be fun. Are you going to invite me over to see your etchings?" Mindi teased again.

"Would you come if I did?"

"In a heartbeat," Mindi smiled, leaning closer and putting her hand on his.

Kurt paid their bill and they left the café, he lived nearby. Mindi linked her arm through his and leaned close, he was solid everywhere and she hoped his sexual prowess would match his good looks. If they did, she was in for quite a night. Mindi was really hoping for that, she was dying for a good fuck.

When they arrived at Kurt's home, she was surprised. It was a huge Condo and there was art everywhere, was all of it by Kurt? At the moment, she didn't really care – she threw herself into his arms and kissed him hard, in a manner most unlike Mindi, who usually waited for others to make the moves.

"Whew! Little lady, you sure can kiss, do you do everything that well?" Kurt grinned. His teeth were as perfect as the rest of him.

"Why don't you take me into your bed and see for yourself, handsome?" Mindi turned and walked towards the open bedroom. She tossed her fedora towards Kurt, who caught it with a grin. Mindi had the jacket unbuttoned by the time Kurt joined her in the bedroom. She took off the pants, but she could see he liked the black chemise & stockings, so those she opted to keep on for now. Kurt looked into Mindi's beautiful green eyes as the leggy blonde moved towards him and unzipped him, taking his cock into her mouth.

Mindi thought to herself,My God, is there an inch of this man that isn't perfect? His cock was so nice, thick and long, but not too much of either. It got hard fast and then Kurt's strong arms picked her up and placed her on the bed. He ate pussy skillfully and Mindi's body was shuddering in ecstasy, this was the best she'd had in weeks. He knew what a girl liked, and he looked so gooddoing it, his dark haired face between Mindi's thighs was really getting to her, she was really wound up.

"Like what I'm doing, babe?" Kurt asked, moving a bit. "Anything you'd like me to do?"

"J-Just more of this, stud!" Mindi gasped. He was a strong, good-looking man, but he was also one of the most adept lovers that had ever been between her legs. Looking around at the art on the walls, most of it erotic nudes, he wondered if these were women Kurt had slept with. Somehow, she thought they were.

Mindi's body was loving the tongue-lashing, but she'd had some of that lately. What she'd come here for, what she wanted now, wascock, as much as she could get. She threw her chemise off the bed and her tits bounced free, Kurt picked up on her hint and moved between her thighs and slid his cock deep inside of her.

Missionary wasn't Mindi's favorite, but Kurt was doing a nice enough job, so she made her body respond and thrust herself against him. He wasn't the lover that Al or Robert was, but he was fairly good, his cock moved nicely inside of her and she knew she could enjoy herself.

Kurt also wasn't an idiot, he pumped his cock in and out of the gorgeous blonde for a while, then he smiled and asked if she wanted to switch things around for a while. Mindi nodded and now she was facing the front of the bed and his hands were gripping her hips as he fucked her gorgeous, slender body and enjoyed the view.

Nope, nowhere near as good as Al or Robert, but he certainly was magnificent to look at, Mindi gave him that. She was sure it was his good looks that kept the girls coming back, he just wasn't as smooth as she would have liked.

Mindi was smart and bold enough to take over now. She moved away from Kurt and got on top of him and now she was taking charge. She loved Cowgirl, since her discovery of this fun position, it'd become her favorite. She rode him like the stallion he was, Kurt's cock was inside of her and she raked his solid, masculine chest with her nails. She was enjoying herself much more now, she was getting more of what she liked, he was fucking her and playing with her tits at the same time. Why did some guys wrongly assume if a girl had nice tits, they wanted you to play with her other body parts more? She liked having gorgeous boobs and her nipples were so sensitive, Mindi was groaning and nearing the edge of a much-needed cum.

"Harder Kurt, give me that fucking wonderful cock!" Mindi cried out, her voice soft, yet husky with arousal. Kurt nodded and held her with his strong arms as he drove home. Mindi screamed and her body went into orgasm, Kurt held off for a bit and once she was descending, he pulled out of her pussy and came on her body. Mindi had never seen a man cum so much, another of Kurt's impressive features.

Mindi didn't get home until well after 3 AM, she was glad her parents trusted her. Kurt had asked her to pose privately, but she wasn't sure if she was up for that. She didn't know if she wanted to be on his "Wall of Conquests", although his talent was undeniable. If he'd been as much an artist in bed, Mindi would have agreed right away.

Still, it was another pleasurable sexual experience and Mindi was glad that she'd had it. Over the summer, Mindi was cumming into her own sexuality. She fell asleep and wondered what was on the road ahead.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers