Mindi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, eat me, eat my pussyyyyyy!!" Mindi squealed as Al tasted her sweet juices. He wasn't the best pussy-eater she'd ever known, Sascha still held that honor, but he was damned good. His gentle demeanor and unrushed style let Mindi know he was a man who truly appreciated women, she couldn't wait to have sex with him.

Al was having a raging debate in his head. Should he take her now, fuck her and help her lose her now-unwanted virginity, or should he play it a little slower? Heck, why not let her decide?

"Do you want to make love Mindi? Do you want to feel me inside of you, have my cock fuck you?"

"God, YESSS!" Mindi howled, her face contorted in pleasure. "Please Al, give me your cock. Fuck me with it!"

He pulled Mindi close and kissed the eager teen. "Okay hon, but we'll go slow. There are a couple of ways we can do this, do you have any ideas?"

Mindi was not lacking knowledge in the ways of sex, but unsure of what would be best for her first fuck. She looked over at Al and asked "What do you think?"

"Well, out of Missionary, Doggie and Cowgirl ... "

"Cowgirl?"

"Girl on top."

"Ah. Gotcha."

"Out of those three positions, I think for your first time, Cowgirl would be best. You can control the speed, take as much of my cock as you want and I can play with your sweet body while you fuck me. Sound good?"

"Oh God, yeahhh!" Mindi sighed dreamily. Her first fuck! She knew it would be good, knew Al would take good care of her. He moved into position and the tall blonde straddled him. Nervously, she began to descend on his thick, meaty cock, the lips of her pussy just brushing it, a bit was in, it was so thick and hard, a bit more, a bit more, OUCH it hurt, a bit more, then she decided to go for broke!

Mindi pushed her entire body down on his shaft. For the briefest of moments, there was a blinding flash of pain, but that passed. Now her entire body was suffused with a sensual heat, she felt the sensation of a live, hard cock in her pussy for the first time. She began to move up and down on it, loving his big cock, she was fucking at last!

"Feel good, sugar?" Al asked as he saw Mindi's beautiful, big-titted body bouncing up and down on his cock. It was so sexy, she was so adorably scrumptious, he couldn't believe his luck. Her pussy was tight, instinctively, it was milking his cock, the walls rubbing against his shaft and making him moan with pleasure.

"Oh, yeah!" Mindi purred as she began to roll her hips from side to side, then back and forth. She had an instinctive talent for sex, it was as if her body knew just what to do. She writhed atop her first male lover, taking the full measure of his manhood, loving every second of it. Al's hands didn't remain idle, he played with her big tits as she rode him, he stroked the sides of her body with gentle fingers. It sent electric tingles throughout her body and her long, blonde hair whipped from side-to-side as she screwed him.

"Fuck me, Mindi! That's a good girl, screw me. Love it baby, love Al's hard cock in that tight, wet pussy of yours?"

"FUCK YEAH!'' Mindi roared in an uncharacteristic tone. She was glad she had waited, Al seemed to know just what to do to stimulate her senses, but if she'd known fucking was this good, she might not have held out so long. He moved his body in tandem with hers so that his hard cock drove deep into her cunt as she rode him. She felt good, packed with man-meat, the sensations overtaking all of her senses.

Fucking was good and she knew she'd be doing a lot more of it in the future. Her hot, wet little pussy felt so full, having a cock buried deep in her cunt was thrilling. She flashed on the idea of having both a man AND a woman in bed, one fucking her, one licking, or she could be fucked and eat pussy – oh, the possibilities!! Al was being gentle and considerate, he wasn't just content to let her ride his dick, he played and toyed with her body, she loved his amazing hands and gentle kisses.

Her gorgeous ass bounced up and down, she took in more and more cock. His cock was thick and meaty and longer than some she had sucked, but man, did Al know how to use it! He fucked with a precise skill, as he moved in and out of Mindi's wet cunt, she knew she'd have to think of a special way to thank Sascha. Perhaps Sascha would like to join them for a future escapade?

For his part, Al was concentrating on Baseball scores, tax forms, seeing Roseanne naked, anything to take his mind of cumming. The wild little bitch was a naturally amazing fuck, she moved with a skill that belied her young age. Al had planned on being gentle with her, but he realized Mindi could likely take anything he dished out! Her little body was shaking, little yelps of joy were coming from her lips, he would have bet Mindi just had her first orgasm.

He would have been wrong about that, but it was Mindi's first MALE-induced cumming. "Oh Jeez!" she gasped, trying to regain her breath. "I may not want to stop for a long, long time!"

"So, who's stopping?" Al grinned as she slowed down. "Want to try something else, sweetie?"

"I'm up for anything lover!" Mindi smiled with a bright grin. "What did you have in mind?"

Al smiled at her and went into the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean up the mess. Surprisingly, there wasn't much mess, Mindi smiled at his considerate behavior. He was a truly classy, caring man.

Al moved the lingerie-clad teen into a new position, her sexy little rump was wiggling at him, enticing him to fuck her. Doggie was his favorite and the tall, sexy blond had a sexy ass. Hell, she had a sexy EVERYTHING!

Mindi wiggled her rump at Al as she felt him slide his beautiful cock deep into her pussy from behind. It felt good and she felt his gentle hands grab her hips as he began thrusting deep into her cunt. "Fuck it, you fucker!" she yelled as Al began increasing the tempo of his screwing.

Al loved fucking the naughty teen from behind, he loved watching her big, round tits jiggle as her ass slapped back against his thrusting body. Mindi was really getting into the fucking, moaning loudly, her body ever-so-slightly glistening with perspiration as the heat of their coupling warmed them both.

The dim lighting of the room suited Mindi's body, she looked even more beautiful, young and sexy, with her body still in the stockings and heels. Al continued thrusting deep within Mindi's cunt, a little stronger now.

Mindi moaned deeply, barely recognizing the sounds that came from her own deeply-aroused body. Likely, she'd be sore tomorrow, but oh, was it worth it! A hard cock in her pussy and Al's hands roaming all over her big tits, could it get any better than this?

"Harder baby, fuck my cunt, make me FEEL it lover!" Mindi hissed as Al continued to drill deep within her snatch. Every throbbing, pounding hot inch of his cock felt ever-so-good in her pussy, she was soaked and more aware of her erotic potential than ever. Mindi knew that once she let loose, no male she desired would be able to resist her.

"Oh, keep it up lover, Al baby, that's so fucking good!" Mindi screamed as Al's cock moved deeper into her pussy, hitting the very end of her cuntal walls. Al seemed to know just when and where to move, he knew what to do to get the desired response from Mindi's horny body.

Al was screwing her with considerable restraint, he didn't want to lose control just yet. Had he been a younger man, he would have let himself cum already and then revved up for another go, but instead, he concentrated hard on pleasuring her. Al had an ulterior motive, he wanted to fuck her again, so he wanted her to enjoy every minute of this passionate coupling.

"Want to try another way?" he asked the panting teenager.

"Any way with you, lover!" she purred in her most seductive voice. This time, he moved her about so her legs rested on his shoulders. Those long, sexy, stocking-clad legs, still in the heels. His cock was rock-hard and ready, he slipped back into the velvety, welcoming cunt.

"Oh Christ!" Mindi yelped as he stuffed her pussy yet again. She loved the turned-on expression on Al's face as he fucked her deeply, she knew he was grooving on her long legs. Mindi loved being sexy, certainly Al appreciated her sexiness. She gyrated her hips as best she could to give him encouragement, Al drilled her horny puss as hard as he could. Her sweet little pussy was rippling again and Mindi knew she was well on her way to another orgasm.

Al however, was going to beat her there. She realized he wasn't wearing a condom, and as he convulsed, he saw a look of fear in her eyes and figured it out. "Don't worry, I've had a vasectomy!"

"Oooh, I've got another idea anyway!" Mindi squealed, sliding off his cock and taking it deep within her mouth. Loads of creamy, thick cum shot down her gullet, she relished its taste and vowed to get more in the near future. Perhaps mixed with pussy juice?

Al caressed and stroked Mindi, her climax streaking throughout her body. He cuddled her close and offered her a drink of champagne. "I'm too young!" she protested with a giggle.

"If you're old enough to fuck, you're old enough to drink!" Al laughed as Mindi nodded and accepted the drink. She sat with him on the side of the bed.

"Thank You" she said gently.

"No, thank YOU for this wonderful honor. I'd like to see you again."

"I'd like that, too."

Still snuggling together, a thought came to Al. "Mindi, do you by any chance have a pair of short-shorts – or cutoffs – and a checkered blouse, maybe some sexy boots?"

Mindi nodded. "I think I can come up with an outfit like that, why?"

"Oh, let's just say I think you'd look scrumptious and sexy dressed like that – what can I say, it's one of MY little fantasies! The `Country Girl' look is sexy to me!"

Mindi nodded, she could see herself dressed that way – her breasts spilling out from the top, tied just under her boobs. Her round ass peeking out from a pair of too-short cutoffs, wearing a trashy pair of boots. Al was certainly inspiring her.

"Al lover, you have my promise – we're gonna make that fantasy come true!"

Al thought to himself – my wife'll LOVE her.

12