Mixed Up Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Meet Megan and Heather Aimes - and shared playmate Tammy.
6.3k words
4.61
35.1k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Chapter Four - Tomboy to Sex Kitten

Meagan Aimes was talking on the phone with her sister-in-law. She'd only recently gone back to Aimes after her divorce, she just didn't feel like a "Cavanaugh" any more. Her twin Rick told her "you'll always be an Aimes to me, sis!" She felt that the horror of her marriage was finally behind her, now she and the kids could get on with their lives.

"You want me to join your club, Becks?" Meagan chatted. "I'll think about it – I have so much to do with my new job and being a single parent. But yes, it would be nice to have a night out once in a while. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you, okay?"

She hung up the phone and poured a cup of coffee. She adored Becky, she was always trying to make sure Meagan was okay. She stared outside to her backyard.

"So much wasted potential" Meagan sighed as she looked at her son's girlfriend, Tammy. Tammy was running around their backyard while Rick tossed a football to her, and back. Tammy's long, ash-blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and she was dressed in her usual attire, baggy jeans, sweat top and sneakers. Sometimes Meagan wondered if Tammy had any idea how to be a girl.

Heather came up behind her mom and gave her a hug. The pretty redhead saw what Meagan was doing and grinned. "Watching Rick's little hottie again, huh Mom?" she punched her mother in the arm. Heather had always wished she could get closer to Tammy, but she spent most of her time with her brother.

"You think she's cute, too?" Meagan smiled at her adorable daughter. There was a slightly predatory look in Heather's eyes, but Meagan dismissed it. Her daughter was certainly no lesbian, no more than Meagan herself.

"Rick really likes her, but he only sees her as 'one of the guys', Mom. If he opened his dopey eyes, he'd see that she's smokin' hot --- but I don't think Tammy's aware of it either, ya know?" Heather thought her brother was an obtuse jock wayyy too much of the time, but cutie-pie Tammy seemed oblivious to her brother's ineptitude. She wondered if her brother was smart enough to be fucking the little blonde yet. Probably not. Idiot.

Heather tried to like her brother, but he was such a guy. She bet in 10 years, he'd be married to some fluffbrained idiot, sitting in front of the TV, beer in hand and getting a paunch. Their father hadn't pushed Rick enough, he had potential to be something, but he didn't apply himself. She wished her Mom would talk to her Uncle Jake, maybe he could help Rick out. She looked at Heather again, then back at her mother.

"I wish we could help her see how truly lovely she is dear!" Meagan sighed. Heather adored her mother's generous spirit and all of a sudden, it hit her.

"Mom – we could!! Why don't we help her see how hot she is? We could take her shopping and show her how to dress up, how to put on makeup, buy some lingerie – I've got some money and you have a chunk saved from the back-alimony Daddy sent!"

Meagan bristled a bit at the mention of her ex. Steve had been dud in the sack who thought leaving her for another, younger woman would renew his "spark." As he hadn't much "spark" before, Meagan knew that was a lost cause, but he'd left her with a fair bit of debt, until her lawyer friend Amanda had hauled his ass into court and nailed him for 3 years back alimony. Now Meagan was sitting pretty.

"Baby, that's a splendid idea. I can take her shopping for some nice lingerie and shoes and help her with makeup – you can take her to get her hair styled and buy some clothes. Oh, let's start tomorrow. Tammy!"

Tammy ran over to the two women, a bit out of breath from running around. "Yes, Mrs. Cavanaugh?"

"I'm using Aimes again Tammy, but that's all right. We have a lovely little surprise for you dear!"

The girl's turquoise eyes – rare and stunning – sparkled as she spoke to her boyfriend's good-natured Mom. Despite a nasty divorce, she was always upbeat and friendly, a quality Tammy thought was exceptional. "Ooh, I love surprises, tell me, tell me, tell me!!"

Heather warmed inwardly. She knew there was a girlie-girl under all that scruffy exterior, she could see it now with Tammy's obvious excitedness. "Mom and I are going to treat you to a Girl's Day Out – shopping, clothes, hair – you name it. All on us!"

Tammy's cute little face scrunched up as Rick came up behind her. "Gee, I dunno ... it's very generous of you, but I really couldn't!"

Rick gave his girlfriend a hug. "Ah, go for it hon, the game's tomorrow and the guys will all be over, drinking and making noise ... have fun!"

Tammy shrugged, nodded and the two women took her inside to firm up their plans. Heather couldn't wait to see Tammy's transformation, she bet it'd freak her dorky brother out. How could such a dolt get into college and be such a dunderhead? Men!

The women went inside to begin planning their excursion. It became apparent within minutes that poor, clueless little Tammy would need far more than a day – it'd likely take two. maybe even three, but the mother & daughter were excited about their makeover project. Even the elfin Tammy seemed to be getting into the spirit of things.

Heather got first shift. She drove the new convertible she and Meagan had recently purchased to Tammy's place and honked the horn, the girl ran out in snug white jeans and a black T-shirt. She had on a hint of blush and her hair was long and free, for a change. Cute, damned cute, Heather thought. Heather had chosen to wear a tight little mini, her favorite black stilettos and a matching crop-top. Heather always " dressed for success".

For the briefest of seconds, Heather thought that Tammy was checking her out, but she pushed it aside. Tammy gave her a kiss on the cheek and got in the car. "Where too, coach?" she beamed.

"We'll start with hair and facials, so we'll go to Parisienne – they know just how to pamper a girl."

The duo walked in the door and were greeted warmly, Heather being a regular customer. All the women seemed to fuss over the curvy redhead, she sat in her chair and they started working on her right away. She went for the full package, they gave Heather a pedicure, manicure, facial and even waxed her legs. "They even trim me --- down there!" she whispered to a surprised Tammy, who was now undergoing her own treatments.

Tammy enjoyed the relaxing sensations of being pampered – the stroking and washing her hair, the subtle attention to her body – wow, she knew she wanted to do this again – she looked over at Heather, who was almost done. There was an almost-smug look on Heather's face, like an " I told you so!"

"Like it, huh?" she grinned.

"Ohhh, my, yess!" Tammy sighed. She felt warm and adored, it was so nice. They spun her around and she saw someone in the mirror she didn't recognize. Her long blonde hair had been cut a few inches, all the frizzies were now gone, it had a light wave now and there were some streaks that were a shade lighter. It framed her face --- but it wasn't the face she saw every day, this girl was feminine and cute.

"What do you think of your new look so far?" Heather asked.

"I – I'm cute!" Tammy blushed.

"I've been telling you that!" Heather laughed, clapping her hands with glee. "But baby, you're not cute – you're sexy!"

Tammy looked at Heather and then over at Melanie, who'd done most of the styling. Both nodded. She looked in the mirror again and nodded – they were right!

They left the salon and again, Heather could swear she felt Tammy's eyes on her subtly swaying ass. She shrugged it off and led Tammy to her favorite boutique. "Spellz" knew how to dress a girl like Tammy or Heather herself, a bit of trash, a bit of slink,no slut.

Despite her initial reluctance, Tammy was like a kid in a candy store. She bought short skirts and she bought tight tops, she bought shorts that hugged her gorgeous little tush, she enthused over each little outfit that Heather or Nikole, the sensual black clerk, brought out. Heather was glad she'd saved a nice bit of money, the bill for today was rather extravagant – but it was worth it to see Tammy so overjoyed.

They left the store laughing and giggling, Tammy was now in a white, kid-leather mini, a fleecy tight top and lacy white stockings. Heather had brought along a pair of heels to lend the girl, to help her get used to them and to enhance the outfit. She was so exquisite, a little doll that her idiot brother didn't deserve to have.

They drove back to Heather's home and were chatting animatedly on the couch. Meagan was doing a double shift at the Coffee Shop where she worked so she could take Tammy shopping tomorrow. Heather discovered that Tammy was a pleasure to be around, she was such good company, she was glad they were becoming close. The subject, after discussing her new look, turned to sex.

"So, do you think Rick will like my new look?" Tammy asked, a slight pout in her face and a quiver in her voice.

" If he notices – man, I can't believe what a little doll you are, he's fucking nuts if he can't see that!" Heather enthused. "I knew it, but to see it ..."

"I look good?"

"You look wonderful. I bet my idiot brother will likely want to get you naked and fuck within 5 minutes of seeing you like this!" Heather snorted.

"That'd be a first Heather, we haven't had sex yet" Tammy confessed.

Heather stared at her new friend, blank-faced. "You have got to be fucking kidding me."

Tammy shook her head, her newly-curled hair swaying a bit. "No. He doesn't want to rush, he's not sure if he wants that kind of relationship with me or just wants to be friends."

Tami's statement had now confirmed Heather's beliefs, her brother was a moron. "Okay, that's nuts. If a hottie like you was my girlfriend, I'd keep you in bed for a week."

Tammy grinned. "If I was your girlfriend, I'd be happy to stay there, too."

Heather blinked, sure she'd not heard Tami right. "I – I'm sorry, I must be hearing things, it sounded like you said ... "

Tammy smiled and nodded. "I like Rick and I think I like men, but I've known for a while that I am attracted to girls. I think I have feelings for girls. Well, some girls. Like you. I've noticed you for a while now. You're cute and friendly ... you have a wonderful ass ... and your tits ... " Tammy's voice just seemed to drift off.

Heather put up her hands. "Whoa, whoa ... I'm not gay, I ... " Tammy moved quickly forward and kissed Heather full-on the lips. Wow! Oh, wowwwww. She could kiss. My oh my, could Tammy kiss.

"Another?" Heather asked softly and Tammy leaned in. This time, Heather involved herself in the kiss. She moved herself closer and their bodies were pressed warmly together on the sofa, she felt Tammy's hand on her stockinged knee and one tiny hand cupped one of Heather's tits. Tammy loved her tits, she had said. Heather felt this wasn't right, but try telling her body that. She heard a tiny whimper and then realized it was her.

"I like kissing you ... but I've been so curious about what you look like naked, can I please see your body?" Tammy asked. Heather grinned.

"Why don't we see each other's?"

"Here or should we take this to your bedroom?"

"Here – let's be daring!" Heather giggled.

"Okay, let's!"

Both girls were extremely nervous, but both were hot as hell to begin the games, so they stripped rapidly. Heather had on thong and stockings to match her heels, black and decadent, silk stockings and stilettos with a silver tip that caught the light. Tammy wiggled out of her new ensemble, her stockings and heels still on, her lingerie – such as it was – tossed to the floor. Heather eyed the bland-looking underwear and was glad her Mom was taking the pretty blonde on another shopping expedition.

"I like your lingerie, it's so pretty and feminine!" Tammy said as she moved in and nuzzled Heather's neck. "It looks very sexy on you."

"Pretty girls should wear pretty things" Heather purred as her first female-lover nuzzled closer. "We're gonna get you some."

"Promise?"

"Umm, oh yeahhhh, that feels so nice, yes -- promise!" Heather sighed as delicate, sensual hands caressed her breasts and played with her nipples. Heather enjoyed the sensations of Tammy's hands exploring her body, touching her intimately and making her shudder with newfound feelings. A girl was making her feel this good, not just any girl, hot, yummy, little Tammy.Yummy? How long had she been thinking of Tammy this way, Heather wondered.

"You can touch me back Heather, I won't bite!" Tammy said as she nibbled Heather's ear.

"Promise?"

"No." Tammy giggled.

"You seem to know what you're doing Tammy, have you ever ...?"

Tammy smiled as she pushed the sexy redhead back on the couch. "No – never. You're my first – ever – but I know what makes me hot and I think it will work for us both. Let me kiss you and prove it, okay?"

"Sure." Tammy seemed to have good instincts, tiny kisses and strokes got Heather wild and wilder and wildest within minutes. She was shrieking at the top of her lungs and was barely cognizant of Tammy removing her black thong and baring her pussy.

"Oooh, yummy little red cunt. I wanna taste you, can I Heather. Can I lick your fiery little thatch? Can I eat you and make you cum, you naughty little bitch?"

Heather thought she'd die if Tammy didn't stop her teasing and do so, she nodded enthusiastically. A long, snaky tongue dipped into her cunt and licked, with a skill that seemed drawn out of the ether. Heather wriggled about, Tammy took that as a sign to lick deeper, harder and faster.

"Fuck – who knew you were such a little whore Tammy, don't fucking stop. Eat me, you blonde bitch, suck my cunt! Yeahhh, like that." Heather yelled, adding her own filthy talk to their erotic play.

The lewdness of Heather's words inflamed the novice lesbian, but she was no one's fool either. "Heather – come try me, bet you'll like it. We should do a sixty-nine, like I read about in one of your brother's sex books. Wanna?"

Heather felt that there was nothing she wanted more. She moved herself around and saw, for the first time, a woman's nude pussy. It was pink and pouty and she wanted to lick it.

"You shave?" she asked Tammy.

"I had them do it at the Salon" Tammy cooed as Heather patted it lightly while swinging her body on top. "Always wanted to – like?"

"Mmm-hmm!" Heather sighed and for the first time, she reached out and licked her fingers which tasted of sweet pussy juice. Lovely. She wanted more and she went for more, settling in on top of Tammy and they began their mutual induction into girl-on-girl sex.

Heather felt her brain go into overdrive as she ate pussy and was eaten in return. There wasn't much to it, she found – Tammy'd been right, just do what she liked having done herself. Few of Heather's boyfriends were skilled at Oral Sex and none of them matched Tammy's enthusiasm for eating cunt.

Cunt. Sweet, hot, juicy pussy. Twat. Cooze. Heather loved thinking in such perverse terms, she pulled at Tammy's pussy lips with her mouth, suckling and feeling the juices settle onto her eager tongue. Her hands were on Tammy's ass, which was round and delectable. Heather's brain was swimming as Tammy tasted her juices, she wondered how she tasted to her blonde girlfriend.

They tumbled over and were now laying side-by-side, hands moving all over each other as they played. Tammy seemed to anticipate all of Heather's kinkiest perversions, letting her lick her own pussy juice from Tammy's fingers - yummy - and even sliding her tongue and fingers into Heather's tight asshole.

The next few hours were a whirlwind of lesbian loveplay. Fingers were continually being inserted into pussies, tongues delved deep, asses were slapped, tits were sucked and bodies shook in exhaustion. Heather's body was glowing with exultation and Tammy had never looked wilder, hotter, more feral and hot. The little tomboy had become a wild, horny, slut-bitch in heat.

"God, I want you again!" Heather said as she led her new lover to her shower. They soaped each other up and cleaned up and played simultaneously, it seemed they'd become insatiable in their desire for each other.

"You'll have me again – next time, in sexy undies!" Tammy giggled as they began dressing again – reluctantly. "Remember, your Mom's taking me out tomorrow!" she said as she kissed her playmate.

Meagan didn't sleep very well, she seemed to have a lot on her mind. She was truly looking forward to taking Tammy out for her shopping trip. She finally gave up on the idea of sleep and made herself coffee, had a mug and read the morning paper. Heather came down an hour or so later, grumbled something unintelligible – here daughter was not a morning person – and sat down until she was somewhat pleasant and coherent.

"How'd it go yesterday with Tammy, hon?" Meagan asked her daughter.

Heather tried hard not to squirm in her chair, hoping her mother wouldn't see her reaction. "Real nice Mom – she looked so pretty and we had a great time!" Oh no! Was she blushing? God, she hoped not!

Meagan smiled and poured one more cup of steaming coffee. "I'm taking her to La Vie En Rose, then lunch, then we'll take her to my Salon and have her makeup done and her colors. Sounds like a good idea?"

Heather nodded. She couldn't wait to see Tammy in the new underwear, she was almost wet with lust – they'd have to be discreet so Rick or Meagan didn't catch them, but she was aching to see Tammy in sexy, frilly things, writhing in orgasm. She was eagerly looking forward to undressing the sexy little package.

Meagan went upstairs and showered, then decided on what she wanted to wear. She wanted to set a good example for Tammy, so she donned a beautifully tailored black pantsuit, with a light black chemise underneath and a tiny thong. She looked at herself in the mirror, for a woman nearing 40, she looked wonderful. She put on a pair of heels that added a few inches to her height, not that the 5'10" tall brunette needed it. She was still in great shape and her curves could still turn heads.

She went back downstairs, Heather gave her a kiss and hug. "Wow – you are still so gorgeous Mom, you look hot! Have a good time, I'll see you later on tonight – I have a late class."

Tammy showed up about 15 minutes later, and Meagan was already surprised at the change. She seemed like a new person, a bit more bubbly and outgoing, friendly, almost flirty. Tammy was wearing a pleated black skirt and a gold top that hugged her round breasts closely. She had on sandals, but they had heels. Her hair was lovely, the hair salon had done a good job – what a pretty, pretty girl Tammy was.

"Approve?" Tammy did a pirouette.

"My goodness dear, yes. You look very lovely, now let's go have ourselves an equally lovely day!" She took Tammy's arm and led her to her convertible. They left the top down and off they went, hair tousled by the beautiful wind on this sunniest of days.

Their first destination was La Vie En Rose, an upscale Lingerie Shoppe where Meagan and Heather bought all their dainties. Once again, like a spoiled child, Heather squealed and raced around, ooohing and aaahing over all the pretty things. Her sweet nature made Meagan more than happy to indulge her, Tammy wisely consulted Meagan on every selection. She looked so adorable in the teddies and bought her five of them; white, black, powder blue, pink and silver; she bought Tammy a basque with matching stockings; Tammy chose a slinky black negligee that pushed her round tits up high and she bought over a dozen thongs. Meagan also insisted on buying her some lacy new bras and a few French-cut panties "because thongs aren't always practical, sexy as they are."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12