Mom, a Martyr for her Navy Seal Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wasting her opportunity to sexually pleasure him, she took his cock in hand while he fondled her breasts and felt her ass. She fondled his cock while he felt her body. Then, reaching down between his legs, she cupped his testicles before taking his cock in her hot, little hand again. Ever so slowly, she stroked him while he fingered her nipples before sucking her nipples. Spreading open her legs a little more to accept his big hand, she allowed him to move his hand between her legs for him to feel and finger her warm wetness.

With her figuring that their first attempt at having sex would be uncomfortably clumsy, never did she imagine it would progress so naturally. Probing her deeper while rubbing her clit, he gave her pleasure with his fingers before he slid down to give her pleasure with his mouth and tongue. Something his father rarely did and something she never expected him to do, he slid his body down in preparation to eat her. She couldn't believe he was going to give her oral pleasure.

Enjoying the moment before he licked her for the first time, his face was so close to her pussy that she could feel his warm breath. She ran her fingers through his hair while smiling down at him. Then, as if she was dreaming, licking and licking her before lapping her, he fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit while eating her. With him continuing to lick her while fingering her, she never felt such sexual pleasure. He was eating her. Christopher was licking her pussy. She couldn't believe that after her son fingered her pussy and sucked her tits that now he was licking her pussy. In the way that he was licking her, she couldn't wait to take him in her mouth to suck him.

Cupping her ass with both hands, he lifted her bottom to his mouth. Passionately eating her and lustfully licking her, as if her pussy was his last meal, even in her wildest sexual fantasies, she never expected the sex to go as far as fast. Like father, like son, she figured, if he wanted anything sexually from her at all, that he'd want her to suck him while fondling her breast and fingering her nipples. Never expecting him to carry her to her bedroom, she figured he'd push her too her knees in the kitchen for her to suck him right then and right there. As did his father before him, she figured that once he ejaculated in her mouth, that he'd be done with her. Never did she imagine, even in her most erotic sexual dreams, that he'd lick her pussy. Her son was eating his mother's cunt.

"Oh, my God, Christopher, that feels so good. I love what you're doing with your fingers and with your tongue," she said.

"I love eating you Julie," he said.

Having mixed fantasy with reality for so long, suddenly with him poised between her legs while licking her, this was surreally too real. Never did she think this would ever happen that he'd lick her. She always figured that she'd be sucking him. The last time he was between her legs was when she gave birth to him and now here he was licking her. She couldn't believe her son was eating her. Poised and ready to cum but suddenly embarrassed, not from him eating her but she felt awkward that her son could sexually excite her enough for her to cum. Not wanting him to give her an orgasm, it was odd that she drew her incestuous line there of all places. She didn't want him to see her cum, not yet anyway. She'd rather that he cum first.

Getting ready to cum, she stopped him short of her having an orgasm. She'd rather give him sexual pleasure with her hand, her mouth, her tongue, and her pussy than having him continue eating her. Enjoying being eaten but she felt uncomfortably guilty that she was receiving oral pleasure when she felt that she should be giving him sexual pleasure. Being that he was the one going off to war, she wanted to be the submissively subservient one. She wanted to be his sexual slave for him to use her in any sexual way that he wanted. Before she had an orgasm, she stopped him from licking her any longer and long enough for her to cum.

* * * * *

Admittedly, other than by her own hand and with her own fingers, it had been a long time since she had sex. Admittedly, not since her husband left with his friends, it had been even longer since a man had given her an orgasm. Admittedly, even when she was married, with her husband always having a woman on the side, she couldn't remember the last time she had her pussy fingered never mind licked. She had been horny and sexually frustrated for a very long time, especially when in the company of her son and especially after he departed for another redeployment and she was left alone to worry about him.

Yet, even though she routinely masturbated herself while thinking about Christopher sexually, she never thought to give him sex until now. Being that she was his mother, what stopped her from crossing the incestuous line before didn't stop her from crossing the incestuous line now. What did it matter if she gave him sex now, especially if he didn't return? With him dead and a memory for only them to make and to have, unable for anyone to pass judgment on them, no one would know or care what they did behind closed, bedroom doors.

Confronted by the inevitable with feelings that only a mother can feel, maybe because with him being an invincible Navy Seal, she never thought that he'd die. As he's done over and again in the past, she always knew that somehow and someway he'd always return home to her alive. Only, this time, for whatever reason, she suspected he wouldn't return home. This time, instead of just hugging him goodbye and wishing him to stay safe, she wanted the physical being of her son inside of her so that when he was thousands of miles away, she could still feel him as if he was there with her. Different for a woman than it is for a man, as if implanting a permanent change in her body and in her brain, the sensation of sex changed her.

Hard to believe with his face mashed between her legs but while he was eating her, she was thinking of other things than her sexual pleasure. In the way he was before, with him positioned between her legs and licking her, she thought more about him finding a good woman, marrying, and giving her grandchildren than she thought about him giving her an orgasm. She feared that if he gave her an orgasm that she'd be even more attached to him than she is now.

Years from now, if he survived this next redeployment and the one after that, she imagined her living alone with her son as if she was Norma Louise Bates and Christopher was Norman Bates of the Bates Motel fame. Besides, this was more about his sexual pleasure than it was about her sexual pleasure. Not wanting him to see her so sexually excited and what she was like physically, verbally, and emotionally when she had an orgasm, she'd rather he have an orgasm. Perhaps she'd allow him to give her an orgasm later but for now, she'd rather he have an orgasm first.

Not wanting to ruin his fun, she didn't want to cum, not yet. The point that she needed to remember when she was losing control with him giving her so much sexual pleasure, this was more about her giving him pleasure and not about him giving her pleasure. This was more about her giving him an everlasting memory than him giving her a parting memory. Selflessly self-sacrificing her naked body to him and for him to do whatever he wanted to do with her, she needed to keep in mind that this intimate time together was more about him than it was about her. So as not to get lost in the sexual pleasure that her son continued giving her, over and again, she had to repeat that she was not having sex for herself but for him. A difficult thing for her to keep in mind when it's been nearly twenty years since she's experienced having such pleasurable sex with a man, Christopher made her feel young again.

Yet with her concentrating more on the sex than on his redeployment, their limited time together was just the release they both needed. Call it a mother's intuition but she knew he wouldn't be returning home. Thinking more about his sexual excitement than she thought about her eternal sadness, she didn't want to cry. Instead she just wanted to hold, hug, and kiss her baby boy. In the way that men think about baseball when trying not to cum, she thought of the sexual bliss she was giving her son to prevent her from crying.

Hugging and holding on to him as if this was the last time she'd be seeing him and touching him, and most certainly this was, she wanted to make the most of their intimate, sexual time together. She wanted this Nude Day memory to be a day and a memory that they'd both never forget. If he was to return home alive, she'd deal with the embarrassment, the shame, the humiliation, and the remorse of stripping naked for her son and having sex with him later. For now, she wasn't his mother but his lover. For now, he wasn't her son but her man. He wasn't her son but her lover.

Had he had a wife, she never would have come between them, interfered, and played with the emotions of her son, sexual or otherwise, especially sexually. Had he had a girlfriend, keeping to her role as his loving mother instead of his surrogate, sexual woman, she would have left any and all sexual contact and love making up to her. Yet, the perfect storm, other than her son, she had no one in her life either. With him having no time in his life for anyone other than for his brothers in arms, the Navy Seals, unless he was to pick up a woman in a bar and have a one night stand or go lay with a prostitute, he had no one but her to satisfy him sexually. Obvious in the way that he so enjoyed her naked body, what worked for her seemingly worked for him. The man an island and a one man fighting machine, apparently, he needed to stay focused without the complications of having a woman to worry over.

Besides, only 25-years-old, very young to be an elite Navy Seal, he had plenty of time for romance and love later, that is should he survive the dangerous duty of his redeployment. So long as a bullet or a bomb didn't end his life, with his whole life ahead of him, he had plenty of time for all of that later. For now, hoping to lessen his load by relaxing him, she just wanted to give him sexual pleasure without him having any of the responsibility and entanglements of him having a girlfriend or a wife and children. For now, praying to God for his safe return and willing to do anything in her power for him to return safely home to her, even if that meant giving him sex, she just wanted him to return home in one piece.

Nonetheless, should something horrible happen to him, it was important to her that in his last dying moments and when he took his last breath for him to know that he was loved. What his father was unable to do for him, show him that he loved him too, she took it upon herself to show her son that she loved him. His mother loved him. For her to make the ultimate sacrifice by giving him her body, there was nothing more that she could do other than to give her life for his. If only she could take his place in this redeployment she would. Only, lacking his discipline and training, compared to him she was weak.

Dedicatedly determined in her ulterior motives in the way that he was with his missions, she wanted to make sure that he had reason enough to return. She didn't want him to give up hope should things take a turn for the worst. Regardless of the awkward moments she'd face and the memories she'd forever remember should he return home from war, it didn't matter so long as he returned safely home to her. With her excuse that today was Nude Day, she'd gladly deal with the embarrassment of him seeing her naked and with the repercussions of him having his wicked sexual way with her naked body later. She wanted nothing more than for him to return safely home.

* * * * *

Sliding her body down, she gazed up at him with her big, blue eyes while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples. Being that her breasts were her favorite part of her body and her nipples were her erogenous zones, she loved her son not only seeing her tits but also feeling her tits while fingering her nipples and before sucking her tits. In the way she looked at him with as much love as she looked at him with sexual arousal, he looked at her with love and sexual excitement too. She reached her arms up for her hands to play with his chest hairs while he ran his fingers through her long, blonde hair before moving his hand along her jawline. Giving her his not so subtle hint, his fingers stopped to trace her lips with a hopeful expression in his eyes. With her having sucked off enough men, it was obvious to her that her son wanted her to suck him too.

"You're so pretty Mom and I love your sexy body. I've always been sexually attracted to you," he said slowly sliding his fingers across her full, red lips.

Not thinking that she could be anymore sexually excited than she was now, as soon as her son said what he said, she felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm glad you like my body. I'm glad that I'm able to give you pleasure," she said.

Teasing his finger with her lips in the way she imagined teasing his cock with her tongue, in the way she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it, she was about to do the same to his erect prick. How better to prove that she truly loved her son than by sucking him? How better to show Christopher how much she loved him by allowing him to use her mouth? She couldn't wait to show her son how much she loved him by not only sucking his cock but also allowing her to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow.

Staring at his engorged prick, before staring up at him to watch him looking down at her, she took his hard cock in her hand and stroked him. Stroking him with love in the way that only a mother can stroke her son, she continued staring up at him while stroking him. With him seeing his cock in her motherly hand, it was obvious to her that he was becoming even more sexually excited by her staring up at him. She continued stroking his cock while fondling the head of his engorged prick with her fingertips. Then, with him staring down at her, she teased him with her lips and with her tongued. She toyed with his prick as if his cock was an ice cream cone while still staring up at him.

Licking and nibbling at him before taking him in her mouth, she sucked him while teasing him with her big, blue eyes by continually staring up at him. Then, she raised her chin with his cock in her mouth in the way that her husband taught her to do and in the way he forced her to do when sucking his friends. Uncomfortable with the men that she sucked staring back at her before, she found her son staring at her with she sucked him sexually exciting. What humiliated her before sexually excited her now. Seeing that he was enjoying her little show, she wanted her son to see her with his hard, hairy prick in her mouth.

Giving him something to remember his loving mother by, she wanted to give him something to return home to should he be held prisoner, beaten, and tortured. Wanting him to remain strong and never wanting him to give up hope should he wane in his desire and in his will to live, she wanted to show him what he had waiting for him at home. Sucking his cock harder while taking him in her mouth deeper, she stroked his prick faster while sucking him and occasionally staring up at him. The more he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples, the deeper she sucked his cock and the faster she stroked his prick.

Yet, not wanting to rush his special blowjob, being that conceivably this may be his last blowjob, she took her time sucking her son. Not wanting him to cum until his cock was buried inside of her pussy, she wanted to tease him with her hand, her mouth, and her tongue first. With her no longer able to become pregnant and with him confessing to her that he always practiced safe sex by wearing a condom with other women, there was no need for them to use protection. It appealed to her that she was his first women that he had sex with bareback.

Then, with him plenty hard enough for him to penetrate her and with her plenty wet enough for him to slide inside of her, she moved up to meet his lips. Kissing and kissing him, she reached down between her legs to position his cock inside of her. Slowly humping her, with her pussy too tight from lack of use, and with her not as wet as a 25-year-old woman, his cock suddenly dislodged itself. Determined in his desire to make love to his mother, taking a more aggressive role than a passive one, he rolled her over and spread her legs with his knees. She felt the weight of him and the strength of him when he mounted her. Enjoying her little fantasy, she was about to be fucked not by a son but by a Navy Seal.

If it wasn't enough that she gave birth to a Navy Seal, she was a little overwhelmed that she was having intimate relations, albeit incestuous, sexual relations with a Navy Seal. Showing more of his inherent dominance over his mother, he redistributed his weight and pushed up on his hands, while she reached down to position him inside of her. Even though this was her erotic dream and her sexual fantasy come true, even though she was having sex with Christopher for as much as his sexual pleasure as it was for her sexual pleasure, she couldn't believe that his cock was gradually moving inside of her. Her sexual fantasy come true, Christopher was making love to her and soon he'd be fucking her. She gasped when she felt him slowly enter her.

"Oh," she said feeling him enter her deeper as he slowly and gently pressed down upon her.

Spreading her pussy lips wider with the head of his cock to accommodate himself inside of her, the feeling of him entering her and pushing his way inside of her was like no other.

"Oh my God mother, this is unbelievable," he said leaning down to whisper his sexual lust for her in her ear.

Pulling her out of her fantasy that she was his lover and he was his man instead of him being his son and her being his mother, she needed him to remain in character. She needed to believe that she was making love to a Navy Seal and not making love to her son.

"Julie," she said correcting him. "Being that you're inside of me it's a little weird for you to call me mother," she said with a little, nervous laugh.

She closed her eyes to imagine again that the man having sex with her wasn't her son. Only unable to lose herself in the fantasy, as soon as she realized that this may be the last time she saw her son, she knew that it was her son who was making love to her. Suddenly with her emotions in a frenzy, she was as sad as she was sexually excited.

"Sorry Julie," he said.

With her not having had sex in so very long, too long, as if she was a virgin again, he had to proceed slowly but once he parted her pussy lips wide open enough, once her wetness matched his hardness, it was an easier slide inside. Sliding in deeper, he slowly began humping her and she lovingly returned his humps along with his kisses. Then, with her humps matching his, with both of them rhythmically the same, they were making love now. A mother saying goodbye to her son by giving him the only gift she had left to give him, her body, she welcomed the comfort he gave her in the way that he, no doubt, welcomed the sex.

As if he was a sexual machine instead of a fighting machine, he humped her in the way that she's never been humped before. Having never made love in such a passionate way to such a well-conditioned man, there was no way that he wasn't going to get her to cum. Humping her harder while humping her faster, she couldn't believe the way that her son was pounding her pussy while kissing and kissing her.

'Superman may be the man of steel but he ain't no match for a Navy Seal,' was all that she thought while Christopher banged her pussy harder, deeper, and faster.