Mom Needs Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to wait to tell you about leaving Carrie and I ask if you'd mind a man back in the house or not, but I figured you could use some cheering up."

Mom just smiled as she leaned to kiss me and she whispered. "Welcome home, sweet-heart! We are going to have so much fun, I can't wait!" she said with a wide smile and I remembered that she was finished peeing.

"How do I help you clean up?" I asked as I saw her holding up a long piece of toilet paper and Mom handed it to me.

"You just carefully pat all over me and we'll hope for the best," she giggled with another big smile.

I looked at her and I really wished that Carrie was just half the woman that Mom was, but that would be asking for a miracle. "Well, here goes!" I said with a wink, watching Mom's face turning a glowing shade of pink and I loved it. Mom never got embarrassed about much, so this was fun for me in more ways than one.

I carefully patted all over Mom's special place, as we looked into each others' eyes, but hers had a look that I had never seen, until just now. It looked as if she was in love.

After a minute or two of me drying her, Mom said. "I hate to stop this, but I think I'm dry, sweet-heart."

"Dang it, just as I was starting to have fun too!" I said looking to her face again and I couldn't wait to do 'everything' for Mom. She was a beautiful lady and I admit that I have a big crush on her and I always will.

"You bad boy, enjoying doing that to me," she said with a teasing voice and I watched her face turning pink again.

"Hell yes, I liked it! I told you Mom, you're a freakin' babe!"

"Thank you, now let's get the holy hell out of here and get home!" she said with need in her voice, so I quickly lifted her in my arms and took her back to her bed.

"Let me find a wheelchair. I'm strong, but I don't think I can carry you to my car, babe." I said walking out in the hall and there one sat, just waiting for me. I grabbed it, quickly went back to Mom and sat her in it.

"Let's cover you up. I don't want anyone but me, checking you out!" I laughed as I laid a small blanket around her body and over her legs.

"Well good, because I don't want anyone seeing me, but you!" Mom said as she gazed into my eyes and she gave me another very, nice kiss on my lips.

*.

After finding a drug store and a quick ride back to Mom's home, I gently carried her inside. "Mmmm, I could really get used to having you spoiling me." Mom said as I sat her down in the living room.

I couldn't help but looking between her gorgeous legs and I saw a pretty good sized wet spot on the front of her panties. "I'm glad, because it's time you had someone to spoil and take care of you and your hot body!" I said and started reading all of the pain killers that the doctor gave her.

"Wow, you're not going to feel much after taking some of this shit." I laughed and opened the best pills and handed her one of them. "Let me get you a drink and then, we'll get your sweet-looking ass into bed." I added and got up to fix Mom a small rum and coke.

Mom took the pill and asked. "Do you really think that my ass is sweet-looking?"

I had to smile at Mom and I wished that I had the nerve to tell her how I felt about her, but I did not want her to think that I was a freak for wanting to make love to her. "Yes I do." Was all that I could say.

"I'm glad. You're the only man that could say that and make me feel good."

"I told you Mom, you're a damn babe."

"I love hearing you say that, it makes me so warm and fuzzy inside." Mom said and I could see that the pain pill was already working on her.

I watched a dazed look starting to cover her pretty face and I had to smile. "We need to get you in bed, before you end up passing out." I laughed as Mom just smiled bigger than ever and she handed me her drink.

"Will you sleep with me...like when you were young, please?" Mom asked with a soft, slurred voice as she kissed me. "I don't wanta be alone anymore. It hurts crying yourself to sleep every night," she added and I could see that she was ready to cry again.

I hugged Mom and picked her up into my arms. "Yes I will, but need to get you on the pot first and then, change your panties." I said and I hoped that dear Mom still had a bunch of her see-through ones. I figured that she wouldn't mind. She used to wear them for me on the nights we were alone and tonight; we were going to be alone and in her bed.

"When I get all better...I'm going to sure owe you a big one." Mom said as I carried her to her room and into the massive bathroom.

I sat her on the pot and carefully pulled down her wet panties. Mom's musky smell flooded my nose and even in her condition, it smelled like Mom was on fire. "Since I'm helping you, I get to pick out what you wear. Is that cool with you?" I asked and Mom just smiled at me and I was off to find some sexy panties for her.

"I will let you do...anything, sweet-heart." Mom said and I could hear a stream of water going in the john.

"Be careful saying that. I told you...I'm horny as hell!"

"Maybe we can work on that, when I'm all better," she giggled and I had to practically jump to keep her from falling off of the john and on the floor.

"I think we better hurry and get you in bed, before you get hurt." I said and grabbed her naked body and quickly went to put her on the bed.

"I picked these for you!" I smiled, holding the small pair of white, sheer panties up to show her.

"I shoulda known what you would get. I used to love wearing them for you. I would...get...so...horny, when you looked...at...me," she yawned and I had to hold Mom up, to dress her.

I just reached down to put her tiny feet into her panties and eased them up her legs, over the 'boot cast' and up to Mom's awesome hips. "I gotta lift you up, so I can get them on your pretty butt." I whispered in Mom's ear and she said something that really shocked me.

"If we leave them off...you could make love to me much better." Mom said, but I could see that she was really out of it and when my cock heard it, he was ready to take Mom up on her offer. It grew harder than it had been in a long, long time, but as much as I wanted her, she was still my Mom and she was in no condition to know what she was saying.

"Let's wait until you're better and then we can do that." I said making sure that the panties were straight and that they looked good on her, before I laid her back on the bed.

"I'm so horny," she moaned with need, but I knew it was the pills talking, not her.

I moved on her bed and gently put my arm over her simi-naked body and hugged. "You go to sleep and maybe in the morning, we will."

"I can't wait to feel my baby inside me again!" she moaned and Mom drifted off to sleep.

"Damn, you're going to fuckin' kill me. I hope it's not like this every time you take a pill." I whispered as I slowly caressed her hair and pretty face, wondering if Mom really meant what she said.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up and Mom was almost laying completely on me and I had to move. My cock was standing straight up and it was ready to fuck, but she was my Mom. I jumped out of bed and made my way to have a drink, a smoke and I had to clear my mind.

"Damn!" I said looking down to my cock, watching it jump with each beat of my heart. "She's our Mom, dumbass! We're not supposed to fuck her!" I added, but he didn't care. Mom always could bring him up to full hardness in just a split second and it would take forever to get it to go down.

I had a few more drinks and a lot of cigarettes and I figured that I needed to try and get some rest before morning. I went back into her room and almost shit my pants. Mom was lying on her side and her beautiful ass looked so good, my cock went straight out again.

"I'm gunna die!" I moaned and Mom lifted up her head.

"What's wrong, sweet-heart?" she asked with concern in her loving voice as she turned on her back, giving me and 'Woody' a perfect view between her long legs.

"I'm fine, babe. Why are you awake?"

"My back is killing me," she moaned and I saw her lower lip come out and she was about to cry.

"I'll get you a drink and a pill!" I said as I rushed to make her a drink and get her pills, before her pain got any worse.

"Here you go, babe. This should help you, it sure did before!" I smiled as I helped her sit up and take the pill.

"I'm so glad you're here. I wouldn't have been able to do anything." Mom smiled as she relaxed in my arms and I was so glad that she wasn't able to see just how hard I was for her.

"I'm here, so you relax and don't think about anything." I replied as I held her against me and it felt so good to hold Mom's helpless body. We always hugged and snuggled many times in the past, but this was so special. Mom needed me.

"I'm so glad I have you back. That little bitch didn't deserve you anyhow. Any woman that didn't want your big, beautiful um...in her...has to be a freak or something. I'd love to have it in me...all of the time!" Mom said and like before, I could see that her pills were working.

I knew it was wrong, but I had to know more. "Mom, how long have you wanted it?"

"Mmmm, since that night...of your graduation party, you made me soooo horny, I wanted to...!" Mom moaned with her eyes closed and I watched her already, big nipples growing hard as rocks.

"What made you so horny?"

She moaned again and Mom turned, getting closer to me. "The way you held me when we danced and later, when we were alone. I felt so alive and so loved. It was as if...you wanted to..." Mom whispered and I knew that she was fading fast.

"Mom, do you 'still' want it?" I asked and I knew that I would burn in hell, but I had to do something. I reached to her very swollen, right nipple and I ran my index finger over it.

She just moaned and before I could get a reply, Mom started snoring. "Well shoot! I wanted to know." But deep down, I already knew the answer.

*.

I got up the next morning and I came close to cuming in my jeans. Mom was naked, except for her tiny panties and she was completely against the front of me. My nine-inches were pressed into her warm ass-crack and it was fucking hard too. I always woke with a hard-on, but today, he was really hard and the thing was deep in Mom's crack! So far between Mom's legs that, I could feel the warmth of her pussy on the end of my cock.

I had to move and move quickly. I eased out of bed, grabbed the sheets, gave her body one, last look and quickly covered her up, before I did something bad.

"Jesus, why in the hell do you make her so fucking pretty?" I whispered as the thin sheet covered her tempting body and I left the room fast.

I went to make coffee, some scrabbled eggs and bacon. My guts had been growling for food the entire night and I remembered that I didn't get dinner last night. After my spat with Carrie, I ran to Mom and I totally forgot about eating.

I made twice the amount of food and I ate until my guts felt like they were going to explode, but it felt good. "Much better!" I said and I let out a long and very loud burp, wondering if Mom was awake yet. She needed her pain pill and most likely, a good, hot bath to ease some of her stiffness.

After fixing Mom a plate of food and a big cup of coffee, I made my way to her room. "Hey babe, I have breakfast for you." I said with a smile and Mom looked up me.

"Mmmm, breakfast in bed, served by a tall, good-looking man! What more could a lady ask for?" Mom said as she slowly tried to pull herself up, but I quickly saw that it was hurting her.

I sat the food tray on her bed and rushed over to help her. "Let me help you, babe. Don't go and strain yourself anymore that you already are." I smiled, slipped my arms around Mom and I had her pulled up and ready to eat.

"Wow, I always feel like a little rag doll when you do that!" Mom said with a grin and for some reason, her face turned a warm shade of pink.

"Is that a good thing or bad?" I asked sitting the tray over her and made sure that all was perfect for Mom.

She just looked at me with her sexy, blue eyes and said. "I'll never tell," she almost whispered and I knew dear ol' Mom liked when I flexed my muscles around her.

'Mental note, be sure and hold her in my arms longer!' I thought and I hoped that we would get through this without doing anything bad.

I sat next to her on the bed and I remembered something, she was right-handed and her right arm was broken. I reached over, took the fork from her and I started feeding my Mom.

"I'd be in a world of shit, if it weren't for you." Mom smiled and I saw her eyes starting to water up.

"Don't you dare do it! You helped me for years and now it's my turn to help you. So, no crying, lady and I mean it!" I said with a teasing, firm voice as I held her tiny, right hand. There were just enough of her fingers hanging out of the cast to hold them in my hand.

"I'm sorry, but this is so hard on me. It's my job to help you." Mom replied as she picked up the napkin to wipe her eyes and she quickly added.

"I'll be fine. I'm getting used to this very fast and I love having you here, with me again. It's kinda like old times."

"Just let me help you and no more crying. You do so many things for me and just think of this as paying you back."

She smiled and tried to lean towards me, but Mom couldn't. "I was going to kiss you, but I can't even do that." Mom giggled, but I could still see the hurt in her eyes, so I leaned to her and Mom gently kissed me as we looked deep into each others' eyes.

"Mmmm, thank you, sweet-heart." Mom whispered as our lips stayed together for a good ten seconds, maybe longer. To be truthful, I lost all track of time.

I moved back to where I was sitting and started to help Mom eat her food. "I guess after we're finished here, we'll get you a bath or shower. Which do you want?" I asked and I wasn't sure which one would be the worst for me. Either way, I would be with her and she was going to be fucking naked.

Her saw her face turn that pretty shade of pink again and knew poor Mom, was getting embarrassed too. "What would you rather do? You're the one that has to help me." She smiled and I could see that this was getting to her, as badly as it was me.

I always had a thing for Mom and after the stuff Mom said last night, I knew she had feelings for me too. "I think a bath would be the best bet. Before you a shower, we'll have to find a way to wrap up your cast, so it wouldn't get wet or anything." I said as I lifted the fork to Mom's big, sexy lips.

She opened her mouth, took the food and after chewing, Mom replied. "Yeah, that would be the best. If I got this wet, I'd have to go and get another one."

"Ok then, I bath it is." I said, got up and went to start a good, hot bath for her. Mom had one of those bad-ass tubs that blew bubbles and you could get twenty people in it, so it took forever to fill it up.

"I'm glad I have you." Mom whispered when I came back to bed.

"I'm glad too. You're the hottest Mom in the world." I said and something nice caught my eye.

"Well, good morning!" I said with a laugh as Mom's big, right boob popped out from under the sheet.

She looked down and Mom laughed with me. "You are so funny!" she laughed more and much to my surprise, Mom didn't pull up the sheet to cover herself. She just left her boob hanging out for me to see and enjoy.

"I had to tell it good morning. It looks so happy and a bit...um...happy to see me too!" I said with a wink and I knew why it looked so hard. It was the nipple I teased last night.

"It does look very happy to see you. My nipples haven't been this hard in quite some time." Mom said and her face turned bright, screaming red.

I looked down to it and then back up to her face. "It looks like it's about to explode or something."

"I think it and my lonely, old body, is enjoying a handsome man being around."

"Cool, because I like hanging around them and your body!" I said with another wink and like before, Mom's face looked like a tomato.

"I wonder about you some times. Talking like that about your old mother."

"Don't make me bend you over my knee and spank this sexy ass. Don't say you're old or fat again, woman!"

"Oh, yes sir, Master." Mom said with a low and very sexy voice and I saw her cringe with pain.

"Are you hurting again?" I asked and knew that she was.

"Yeah, but them damn pills knock me out and we're having so much fun, I don't want any of them yet."

I smiled at her and she was right. Mom and I hadn't talked or had this much fun in years and it was nice spending time with her again. "After we sit in the tub, you will get one. I don't want you in any pain. It kills me when you're hurt or upset." I said with a firm voice as I looked deep into her beautiful eyes and I could feel 'Woody' was waking up too.

"We could cut one in half, maybe I wouldn't get so loopy and talk too much." Mom laughed and I wondered if she remembered anything from last night or what she said.

"That's not a bad idea, but I will miss you flirting with me so much." I teased and her face turned red again.

"I bet you will, but when I'm finished...you can give me the other half and then, I'll be your little plaything again." Mom said with a little giggle, as she looked at me and I could swear that she was horny.

"Little plaything? That sounds fun and very...nasty!" I said, doing what Mom said, cutting a pill in half.

"I think you need to call one of your old girlfriends' and get your ass laid or a good, long blow-job."

I handed her the pill and said. "I love the last part of that." Thinking of how good Carrie was sucking me last night when the phone rang and how dumb I was for not letting her finish, before I left.

"My boy favors his big, long thing in a girls' hot mouth, does he?" Mom laughed at me and I could see her thinking about something.

"Hell yes I do! If a lady does it right, I'll be her fucking slave!" I said with a big grin and Mom just sat there, still thinking about something.

"I used to love doing that for your Dad. I could take him all and he would be in heaven!"

"I bet he would! With those big, ol' lips, you'd kill me too!" I said with a wink and Mom looked like a little, embarrassed school girl and it was so cute.

She covered her mouth in shock and her eyes were big as two dinner plates. "Jack, you bad boy!" Mom laughed so hard, tears of joy started pouring from her eyes.

"I was just telling you the truth is all. I always thought Dad was an idiot for leaving you for that skinny tramp, but I was glad he did it." I replied with a grin.

"Why were you glad he left?" she asked with wonder in her eyes.

I took a deep breath and said. "I had had you all to myself and I loved it."

"We did have so much fun, didn't we?" Mom said with a smile.

"Yes we did. I loved having you to hang out with, but my damn friends used to drive me nuts."

"Why did they bother?" Mom asked as she sipped her coffee and I could see her looking at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I just hated them coming over all of the time. Most of them just came to ogle you and it started pissing me off."

"Well, I need to call a timeout. I gotta pee and the tub should be close to half full." Mom smiled and as I sat the tray on the floor, I didn't notice, but the sheet had gotten hung on the tray.

Mom was lying on the bed with nothing but her panties and a shocked face. "Wow, you sure don't waist any time getting a girl naked!" she laughed and I could see her trying to cover her breasts.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" I said as I grabbed the sheet and handed it to her. "I didn't mean to do that, I promise." I added, knowing that I was now the one with the red face.

Mom just sat there giggling like a young girl and I knew her pill was working. "Are we happy now? Is the pill getting to you?" I teased and I saw Mom's face starting to glow.