Mon Chalet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Honey, that was a very erotic story. Let's get some sleep. In a few hours, we'll sexercise again..." I kissed her lips softly, and we went to sleep.

We woke at 7:30 by our alarm clock. It was a sunny day. We finished showering and breakfast at 9. We arranged the room. Della wore her sheer nightgown, and I had only my shorts on when Danny knocked on the door. He wore short pants and smiled, "Pretty lady, you made my day yesterday. I haven't met such a hot lady in a long time."

He sat on the couch and looked at her. She smiled at him and sat on his lap, "Big guy, if we let YOU choose the next move, what will it be?"

He blushed, "I'd love to see you naked, explore every inch of your perfect body with my hands and mouth, and once you are aroused, fuck you senseless. However, your request counts more than mine, so tell me your wishes, and I'll abide."

Della jiggled slightly on his lap, causing his cock to stiffen. She felt it and chortled, "I feel that your unruly penis is still interested. Let's check him out." She lowered his pants and exposed his erect member, "Oh, hello again, sir. You look hungry this morning. But I'd rather taste you first." She kneeled before Danny, spread his legs wide, and her palm caressed fondly his hairy ball sack. Her mouth opened wide, and half his prick disappeared inside. She bobbed his hard organ while staring at his face the whole time. He started struggling as his orgasm was approaching. She noticed and removed his cock from her mouth, "Cowboy, last night I sucked you dry. Today I want your cock plowing my pussy. You look like a strong guy. Do you mind if I ride you? I am sure Tom will find another hole to use at his discretion."

Danny lay supine with his member pointing to the ceiling. Della crouched over him and slowly descended on his expanded rod. Once it was in all the way, she began riding him with her head extended up and her eyes closed. Danny's eyes were focused on her swaying gorgeous tits, and his hands massaged them lovingly.

I moved in front of Della, spread my legs, and placed my half-mast member in her hungry mouth. She seemed horny, and her mouth milked my cock like there was no tomorrow. It reached its maximal size within seconds. I could barely disengage from her mouth - She was reluctant to let go, but I had other plans. I Moved behind her and gently pushed her upper body forward and down until her breasts were leaning on his chest. This exposed her puckered hole to my eyes. I lubed two fingers with her juices and added spit. I pushed lightly my forefinger toward her sphincter. She expected my action and pushed back against my finger. The finger penetrated without difficulty. I moved circularly, slowly dilating her anus. Two minutes later, I inserted a second finger and did the same. I added lubrication, removed my fingers, and gently shoved my dick in. The spongy head entered without difficulty. The shaft was a different story. Danny's cock occupied her pussy and narrowed the entrance to her bowels. I penetrated patiently and was extra cautious. It took me a long moment until I was deep in her ass.

All of a sudden, Della screamed, and her body convulsed as if she had epilepsy. I caressed her back and kissed her neck to relax her. Her body continued its uncontrolled movements. I peeked at Danny from above and hinted I'd intensify my pounding. He winked at me, and we gradually increased our pace - When one was going in, the other pulling out, and vice versa.

Della's body jerked like a ragdoll between our muscular bodies. She was in the throes of a massive orgasm and didn't show a sign that she was aware of what was going on.

Danny was fucking her cunt fast and hard as his hands were all over her breasts, massaging and pinching her nipples. I matched his pace with my mouth latched to her neck and my thumb playing with her clitoris.

I felt Danny's body extending up as he started cumming in her womb. His groans were very loud. I continued ramming her tight ass for another minute or so and then climaxed while screaming like a wounded wolf.

Danny and I started coming down from our high much before Della. My cock deflated first. I pulled out and watched them. Danny's cock shriveled a moment later and slipped out of her pussy. He gently pushed Della's body sideways and went to the bathroom. I touched her body. She was sweaty and didn't react.

I heard Danny taking a shower when eventually Della opened her eyes. She stared at me and whispered, "Tommy, sex is a beautiful thing. In both threesomes, I was aroused like never before, and at one point, my body was so excited that I felt like I was going to die. But the overall pleasure is hard to describe. The two of you did a great job on me. My endorphins level is sky-high, and without looking, I bet my face shows afterglow..."

I kissed her sweaty forehead, "Darling, you were awesome! You looked so fucking sexy when you sucked the guy and played horsy with him. The double penetration was fantastic."

As I was talking, Danny came out. Della rushed to the bathroom, "Sorry Tom, but I better go first."

Danny and I put on our shorts. I asked him what he thought about Della and the encounter. He looked at me and declared, "That was by far the best sex I've had in Mon Chalet! Della is a sex machine. She loves sex and does everything perfectly. I am jealous of you."

I grinned, "After my divorce, I thought I'd never find the right sex partner, but it seems I found her."

"Are you two getting married in the near future?"

"We talked about it. At present, neither one wants it. Each one has older children who live far away, and we are too old to have children together. Our finances are separate, too. We are free to do whatever we want and do not see a reason to get a certificate."

"That's great. As I said - I envy you."

"Danny, Della has no idea you are my friend. She thinks we met here and likes to keep it that way. If she shows interest in meeting you again, I'll tell her about our friendship."

Della came out of the bathroom covered with a robe with her cheeks pinkish, "Guys, the shower was fantastic and a perfect ending to heavenly sex. Thank you, guys, for the pleasure, but I am exhausted now, so if you excuse me, I plan to sleep for two hours."

...

Before we left Mon Chalet, I asked Della, "Honey, now that we know what is happening here, would you like to return?"

She smiled, "Tom, over here, sex can be accomplished with hardly any limits. I like the idea that nobody judges us and we can do ANYTHING. The ability to choose different partners is attractive, too. YES! I'd like to come again."

12