Mon Chalet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't answer but gasped loudly again. I knew her well. By now, she was as horny as can be and would do whatever he told her. He climbed on the ledge, and my breath stopped too - His huge prick was about 9" long and hard as a marble stone.

He gently pulled her face toward the spongy head and said, "Take it!"

Her face moved down until her lips met the large mushroomed head. She kissed it, spread her lips as much as possible, and wrapped the soft head. She milked it lightly and gradually took more of him into her mouth. He looked at her and let her set the pace, knowing she never tried to blow such a giant pole before. When half his length was inside her mouth, she began gagging. He stopped her from going further and helped her move back and forth on it while his big toe found her cunt and massaged it. She spread her legs slightly, and her head moved faster. His cock was treated to her fantastic blowjob, sandwiched between her upper palate and her tongue.

His body extended, and he whispered, "Della, you are a terrific cocksucker; swallow my cum, and I'll reward you with the best climax you ever had." His hands held the back of her head, and within seconds, he growled, and his massive cock jolted several times, filling her mouth with his slimy spunk. She tried hard and was able to swallow all his seed. When he was done, she cleaned his deflating member with her tongue and smiled at him, "Jesse, I loved giving you oral, but now it's your turn to return the favor. I was horny before, and sucking you made me much hornier. Is YOUR tongue ready?"

Jesse didn't bother answering. He entered the bubbly water, lifted her body effortlessly, sat her on the same ledge, and spread her legs wide.

His face latched to her pussy, milking the residual jacuzzi's water. Next, his long tongue started lapping her labia circularly, sparing the clitoris for now. The sight was very erotic, and my pecker was at its maximal size for quite some time now. As his face was buried in her cunt, I massaged both tits; they became very sensitive when she was highly aroused.

Della closed her eyes and leaned back on her elbows. Her pulse and breathing increased, and a moment later, her torso shuddered as her orgasm began. My fingers pinched her nipples fiercely, knowing mild torture increased her climax. Jesse's tongue continued digging into her vagina incessantly, followed by inserting two fingers into her pussy, rubbing roughly her G spot, while his thumb squeezed her love nub. Her loud groans turned into whimpering, and her body fell back on the sidewalk. Jesse continued his manipulations of her genitals for another ten minutes and then slowed down. His face reappeared, smeared with Della's juices. He smiled at me. I smiled back, climbed the sidewalk, lifted her in my arms, and laid her in one of the reclining chairs.

The three of us relaxed and waited for Della to wake up from her massive orgasm. I looked around and saw that most guests still ogled Della's body. Since Jesse began his play with Della, I checked the audience multiple times. While two of the couples were entangled in sexual play, most of the other guests concentrated on the Della/Jesse show. I could not wait for her to wake up to tell her she just gave people the ultimate live sex show!...

Della started moving 20 minutes later. She opened her eyes and gazed at Jesse, "You were amazing! Thank you. At one point, I wasn't sure if I was in paradise or going to die. The pleasure was immense! I am so tired now... I need to drink cold water and sleep for a week. Are you staying here overnight?"

He grinned, "The hotel suites were all booked. However, if you want to see me again in the morning, I'll happily participate in a menages-a-Trois."

Della glanced at me pleadingly. I told Jesse to knock on our door at 9 am.

...

At 9:05, there was a firm knock on the door. I opened it wearing only my shorts. Jesse smiled broadly and entered to see Della naked on the swing.

He grinned, "Did you guys decide to have a foreplay before I join you?"

She blushed, "I wanted to see how it should be used..."

"Lady, I'd leave it for now. It's for highly experienced people. If you decide to invite me over again, I'll show you how to use it to enhance your pleasure." He helped her down, with his eyes unabashedly exploring her assets. She sat on the bed and noticed his growing tent in his pants. She smiled.

He stared at Della and said in his deep voice, "Ma'am, look what you did to me. Does it seem fair?"

She smirked, "Fair or not, what will you do about it?"

"I think you are trying to be fresh with me, and I do not like it. I suggest you come closer, undress me, and take care of the problem you caused."

"I don't think so. You can do it yourself if you wish to strip."

He glanced at her strangely, approached her, hugged her waist in one hand, and bent her body backward, "Ma'am, you are trying to provoke me. You'll pay for it."

He French kissed her hard, forcing her lips open and sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Her breathing stopped as his lips sucked hard on hers. His hand groped her tit and tweaked it savagely. She moaned into his mouth, and her hand moved to caress his massive chest.

His other hand slid to her backside and rubbed her ass cheeks roughly as Della's pelvis was pulled into his tumescent pecker. Jesse began grinding his erect member into her lower abdomen. He continued sucking her lips as his palm moved down to her cunt and grabbed her outer labia viciously. I heard muffled noises coming from her blocked mouth. Next, he shoved two fingers inside her pussy.

Jesse's mouth disengaged from hers as he stared at her closed eyes and open mouth. He chuckled, "Lady, your cunt is soaked. You like it rough, don't you?"

She blushed, closed her mouth, and did not respond.

"On your knees bitch! Remove my pants, and suck my cock!"

She opened her eyes and peeked at me. I did not move.

She descended slowly on her knees and unzipped his pants, careful not to capture the huge, stiff rod in the process. Once free, it jolted, hitting her chin in the process.

"Now spread your lips and take it in like a good slut!"

She gazed at his face. His stern expression did not change.

She sighed. Her fingers grasped the shaft and helped it enter her small mouth. She started pushing it deeper into her oral cavity. Initially, he let her establish the rhythm, but then he found it too slow. He placed her hand on his ball sack, guiding it to caress it. His large palms held the back of her neck, and he began fucking her face.

In the beginning, he did it gently, letting her mouth adjust to his size and rhythm, but gradually, he intensified the pace, going deeper each time. Once 3/4 of his cock was drilling her throat, she started gagging and her eyes tearing. He removed the prick from her and waited a minute while drying her tears. He then inserted his organ again and repeated his prior act. She gagged intermittently but this time succeeded in taking all of him. By then, the head must have been deep in her pharynx! The sight was so erotic; my dick was hard just watching it...

"Now suck it, bitch. I want to feel your mouth worship my cock. Is it clear?"

She nodded her head up and down, and I noticed her cheeks contract and her lips milk his massive girth.

He was fingering her pussy relentlessly, and I saw her body extending. She was fast approaching a climax. Jesse realized it, too. He removed his fingers, whispering, "Not yet, slut. You'll get your reward ONLY after you show me you deserve it."

He raised her and led her to bed. He lay her on her back, spread her legs roughly, and sat between them. His callous palms kneaded her ample tits as the spongy head barely touched the vulva.

She moaned, "Jesse, please put it in me. I am ready now."

His member slid slightly in and out of her drenched vagina, "Lady, I didn't hear you. What do you want?"

She blurted, "Please, Jesse, don't torture me. I want your beautiful cock inside me."

Jesse's upper body leaned down on her. His right hand grabbed both her hands and kept them above her head, "Yesterday, I saw you and was impressed by your beauty and lady-like behavior. However, this morning you showed me that you are nothing more than a cheap slut. Earlier, you misbehaved with your Master. You should apologize profusely and beg for what you wish to be done. If you do it nicely, I might consider it. Otherwise, I'll leave you and go fuck one of the other ladies who ogled me last night."

She opened her eyes and cried, "Please, Jesse, I am sorry I offended you. You are a great Master. You are right; I am a slut. I need to feel your huge cock in my pussy. Please, PLEASE!!!"

Jesse grinned, "That is much better. I'll grant your wish and fuck you, but you'll make too much noise. I don't want any interruptions, so Tom, kneel by her head and let her blow you while I teach your bitch what real fucking is all about."

I crouched, and Della's mouth took my erect cock effortlessly all the way. It was no surprise after handling Jesse's longer rod.

Jesse watched her begin to suck on my organ and penetrated gingerly into her exposed cunt, pushing it deeper until his sack touched her ass cheeks. He stopped there for a couple of seconds, allowing her tight vagina to adjust to the new rock-hard foreign body. Once he was sure she dilated enough, he whispered, "Ma'am, it's time for your roller coaster. Enjoy!"

Jesse started plowing into her much smaller body, reaching maximum speed and power in less than a minute. Della's orgasm began shortly after he started. Her body quivered and jerked, and my cock slipped out of her mouth. She mumbled, "Oh, god! Whaat are yoou doing tooo me? I caan't take iit any moore! Oh, fuuck... Haarder!!!"

He continued his relentless pounding, and his fingers pinched her nipples savagely. I pulled her face toward me and reinserted my prick into her sweet mouth.

Della tried to scream, but my engorged prick blocked it. She sucked me harder, and it felt like a Dyson was forcing me to ejaculate. My resistance lasted one minute before erupting into her hot mouth with a loud growl. She continued blowing me, and my organ deflated slower than usual.

Eventually, I was able to free it from her hungry mouth. As I came out, we could hear her cry and scream continuously. I noticed Jesse never slowed down. His massive cock was working its way in and out incessantly for what felt like an hour.

Five minutes later, Della's noises stopped. She seemed unconscious with her eyes shut, except for a little smile. He continued his assault on her helpless body for another 10 minutes before announcing, "I think it's time to finish. I'll cum in your cunt, and when I am done, I expect you to clean me with your lips and tongue like any good slut. Capisce?!..."

I could barely see her head nodding up and down as her smile became more apparent. He began grunting, and his cock jolted several times, flooding her womb with his seed. Her body jerked with his, and she whimpered until he was done. His prick stayed inside her pussy for a couple of minutes and eventually shriveled and came out.

He lay on his back for long minutes. Then Della opened her eyes, winked at me, and raised her upper body. Her mouth latched to his soft cock and sucked on it lightly, milking the residual spunk from his tool. She licked the outside of his cock and finished by doing the same to his large sack. Then she stared at him.

He opened his eyes and saw her gazing at him, "Ma'am, you were fantastic. The best combination of a lady and a slut. It was an honor! I'll go to the bathroom, dress, and leave you two alone. If you want to meet me again, contact me. Here is my phone number."

...

After he left, I asked Della how it was. She glanced at me for a long moment and said, "It was much more intense than the first time. I loved it! I was loose and free to be me without the need to pretend. It was terrific. Exhibitionism, hard fucking, threesome, what else does a girl need?..."

"So you want to return here for an encore?"

"I'd go for multiple encores..."

12