Motivating Daddy

Story Info
Cassidey convinces Daddy to stop drinking - HER way.
3.4k words
4.39
142.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Cassidey Reynolds let out a deep sigh as she walked into the den of the home she shared with her 48-year old father. He was passed out in the chair, drunk again.

This was his usual state and had been for the last 2 years, since her mother had walked out on them. Her mother had made no secret out of the fact she'd married the rising young business executive for his money, and when his "Rise to the Top" had stalled 2 years ago, Monique had grown frustrated. She ended up having an affair with a much younger, much richer man and moved in on them.

Luckily, William still had enough money and clout to hire a PI and prove his wife's infidelity. The Investigator had come up with some superb photographs and William didn't have to shell out a nickel in alimony.

Still, losing his stunning brunette wife had shaken him to the core. Cassidey had witnessed her father's self-confidence erode. Although he worked like a demon from Monday to Friday, he was drunk from Friday night to Sunday night. Stinking drunk, incapacitated. He didn't leave the house, he didn't socialize, he just wallowed in self-pity.

There was nothing wrong with her father either. He was stocky, but solid - although the alcohol would erode that if he continued. He had rich brown eyes and dark hair, greying at the temples. He still had that strong jawline that a few of her girlfriends had commented on. "Your dad's hot!" her friend Lana had said.

But her "hot" daddy was slumped in his favorite recliner, passed out from drinking way too much. Cassidey's heart was breaking for her daddy, what could she do to make him stop drinking?

Then she had an epiphany.

*********************************

Cassidey went shopping the next day. At 5'10" and 130 pounds, Cassidey was a stunner. She had beautiful blue eyes, soft and inviting, they had a trace of grey to them. Her lips were full and pouty, kissable. Her hair, a rich chestnut brown, fell straight and down to her shoulders. Her breasts were round and sexy, the perfect size for her slender frame. She thought her nipples were sexy, with dark pink nipples that loved to be sucked.

Cassidey had become an exercise junkie in her teen years and she was in wonderful shape. She ran a few miles every week, she played tennis, she rode her bike to her job at the Lingerie Store, she swam every day in their backyard pool. Consequently, her legs were sleek and toned and her tummy was flat and smooth.

As she was outdoors on frequent occasions, Cassidey's skin was bronzed from the sun. She often took her bikini off when no one was around, so she had very light tan lines. She had lots of offers from boys - and a few sexy girls too - and Cassidey was always out, socializing. She felt a little guilty about that, feeling she'd neglected her poor Daddy.

Cassidey had saved quite a bit of cash over the years, so she didn't have to get her money from her father. She didn't want him finding out what she had in mind too early.

She went to all the trendy boutiques, the lingerie shop she worked at gave her a fabulous discount, she went to three different shoe stores, and she was eagerly anticipating the results of her impromptu shopping spree.

She got home early Saturday afternoon, her father was sitting in front of the television, Scotch in hand. "Hi Daddy!" she greeted him brightly.

"Hi punkin'!" he responded. Despite everything, Cassidey had never felt neglect. Her father had been there for all her special moments, she'd had her father's undivided attention whenever she needed it. Now it was his turn.

"Daddy?"

"Yes punkin'?"

"I -- I kinda wish you wouldn't drink so much daddy!" Cassidey said to her father, with a downcast tone to her voice.

William looked up at his beautiful daughter and saw the disappointment in her eyes. "You're right baby, but I've been so unhappy since your mother left us. Work doesn't provide me with any kind of fulfillment. I know it isn't much, but this -- " he gestured the half-empty glass of Scotch " -- this helps me forget."

Cassidey gently removed the glass of Scotch from his hand and led him from the den and to the bedrooms upstairs. He was still relatively sober, to which Cassidey thought, Good, and the rest of the day will sober him up!

She sat her confused father down on his bed and told him with a firm tone, "Now, don't move a muscle Daddy!"

William did as he was told, unsure of what his baby was up to. In a few minutes, he got his answer.

"What do you think Daddy?"

Cassidey stood before her befuddled father dressed in a leopard-style bikini top and skirt. It was meant to be for summer and looked marvelous on her tanned skin. The skirt was slit thigh-high, showing off plenty of his daughter's gorgeous, tanned legs.

"Very sexy baby."

She smiled and leaned over and kissed him. "There's a lot more Daddy."

She walked out of the bedroom into the en-suite bathroom, emerging a few moments later in a tiny, white lace top, her midriff bare, and a tiny black leather mini. William was impressed with how smooth and sleek her body was, she was obviously in good shape.

"Am I pretty Daddy?" she asked him.

"Pretty? Oh baby, you're gorgeous."

Cassidey giggled more. "Okay, more to come."

The next outfit Cassidey wore was a tad more daring. She emerged in a blue silk robe, under which she wore stockings and heels. William knew there wasn't much more than that under the robe, he could see traces of exposed skin. "I think all girls should have some stockings and sexy shoes, don't you Daddy?" William could only nod, his voice seemed lost to him. Did his daughter not know what she was doing to him, how sexy she was? His cock ached under his pants, his head buzzed more each minute, but he was powerless to move.

Her next outfit was designed to entice and William nearly moaned at the sight of it. She wore a sheer, filmy black top and a small red mini, which was cut in a way to show that she also wore a small black thong. His urges to take her in his arms were overpowering, yet William held on to himself.

A sheer black negligee with bedroom slippers followed. His ex-wife had owned an outfit like that in the past, and every time he saw her in it, he fucked her into the bedsprings. If it were possible, it looked even hotter on his college-age daughter.

She brought out her new `Daisy Dukes' and a crop-top that left no doubt her tits were round and firm. She modeled at least 3 bikinis for him, but William was swiftly losing count. His cock ached for release, when this was over, he'd jerk off and probably cum gangbusters!

When Cassidey came out of the bathroom in a filmy white negligee, William put up his hand. "Enough!" he gestured to his lovely daughter.

She pouted at him. "Why Daddy? Didn't you like my little fashion show?"

William shook his head. "Cass, I liked it too much. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but you're my daughter. I shouldn't be getting turned on by you. I shouldn't have the thoughts that are going on in my head!"

Cassidey continued to manipulate her slightly-inebriated father. "What kind of thoughts, Daddy?"

"Thoughts of taking those clothes off, kissing your body from head to toe and making love to you. Thoughts of FUCKING you Cass, those kind of thoughts."

Cassidey looked at her father, her blue-grey eyes narrowing and looking serious. "Daddy, I want you to listen to me. You can have me Daddy. You can make love to me, you can dress me up any way you want me. You can have me as a high-class lover, you can have me as a sexy babydoll, you can have me as a slut, I can dress up in leather and be your Mistress. But Daddy ... "

William listened to his daughter, not believing his ears.

"... you have to quit drinking. NOW Daddy. You can use all that energy you're going to have from not drinking to pleasure your little daughter-lover. I'll make all your fantasies come true, but those are the terms! Do we have a deal, Daddy?" Cassidey punched up the word `Daddy' at the end, knowing she had him.

William nodded and let Cassidey lead him over to the side of the bed. "Undress for me Daddy," she said as she leaned in and purred in his ear. "I want to see my end of the bargain."

Cassidey knew that her father had a nice build from watching him swim, but she wasn't prepared for what she got as he pulled his boxers down and off his solid legs.

William's cock was huge. It had to be at least 8 inches long and about 5 inches around. Cassidey was glad she wasn't a virgin, she was going to need her previous experience to handle this monster.

She knelt down in front of her father and looked up at him with loving eyes. "I want this Daddy. I want to be your lover, so much Daddy. I hope I please you." She plunged her warm lips on his father's shaft and began licking him.

It was an arduous task, but Cassidey worked at it with relish. She swirled her tongue around the purple head, licked all around it, up and down the shaft. Her delicate, manicured hands manipulated his balls as she sucked dick, causing her father to groan. "Oh baby, where did you learn to suck dick like that? On second thought, don't tell me, I don't want to know!"

Cassidey giggled inwardly. He probably didn't want to know it had been Eric Woodward, one of the business Executives at his firm. They'd gone out a few times, but he was too demanding for Cass.

She licked up and down her father's big dick until it was rock-hard, impressive in length and girth. She was going to take that monster in her tight, hot pussy, but there was no rush. She stood up, pirouetted a bit, showing off her legs and ass to her father, and kicked off the white heels. Cassidey pulled off the negligee and stood in front of her father in nothing but a white G-string.

"Migod, you're beautiful!" he croaked out.

She smiled at him. "Thank You, kind sir. Why don't you come over here and take this last little thing off of me?"

He rose from the bed on jelly-legs, but steadied himself and held his daughter, kissing her softly. His hands cupped one breast and flicked a nipple, then the other one. He stroked down her trim, taut body and Cassidey ached with want. Her mother must have been insane to leave this man! He was skilled and he had a huge cock, so what if he wasn't rich?

William's hands slid the panties down his daughter's long legs and to her ankles. She kicked them off with a giggle and returned to her father's loving embrace, their tongues meeting in a heated kiss.

"You're a good kisser Daddy."

"So are you, darling daughter." He embraced her and squeezed the cheeks of her ass. "And you have a delicious butt."

"You can see all of it you want from now on, Daddy-lover!" she smiled as she reclined on the bed. She spread her legs open, invitingly and stroked her soft pussy. "Come on lover, eat me. Make me scream, make me want to fuck my Daddy!"

William's head was nearly clear now, as he busied himself between his daughter's outstretched thighs. He licked tentatively at first, but finding her taste delightful, he went at her eagerly. He kissed up and down her soft thighs until she was wriggling with delight, then kissed the edge of Cassidey's hot pussy. She kept it trimmed, just a small `Vee' of fur at the top, which delighted him.

William took his time to please his daughter. He licked the soft lips, pulling at them gently and he blew little gusts of air against her. He licked up and down the soft nubbin of her clit and Cass groaned out her pleasure. "Ohh, Daddy, I like that. More, Daddy, please .... "

He obeyed her request and suckled her clit until she was wet and flowing, her juices forming a damp spot on the bed. "Are you ready to fuck Cass?"

She nodded eagerly. "God, yes Daddy!"

Eyes narrowed, he looked at her. "How do you want it baby?"

She smiled up at him. "I want to have my arms around you, Daddy lover. I want to see your eyes as you fuck me. Missionary, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck the hell out of your hot slut of a daughter. Make me yours!"

"Your wish is my command, punkin'" William said as he slid his hard rod into his daughter's cunt.

He was gentle at first, but as Cassidey wrapped her long legs around him and dug her nails into his back, he realized there was no need. She was in superb shape, so William began fucking her in earnest. With long, practiced strokes, he pounded into his daughter-mistress and made her squeal in pleasure. The harder he fucked her, the more Cassidey arched up and took him inside of her. She tightened her pussy muscles around his cock and squeezed, William groaning as she did so.

His hips rose and fell as he pumped hard into her heated young snatch. Her nipples were hard and he bit one playfully, Cass emitted a loud moan, so he bit the other one. Obviously, his sweet baby liked it a little rough. William made a mental note of that and continued to pound deep into her depths.

Her feet were drumming on William's back and Cassidey was giving her all to her father. She knew she'd made the right decision, her father needed a lover -- and she was lucky she was the lover her father needed. His cock was hers now, and she was never giving it up. She might share -- Lana had been hinting a lot lately -- but from now on, her heart and soul and pussy belonged to the older stud who was drilling her cunt so exquisitely!

She saw the look come over his face and yelled out, "YESSS DADDY, CUM ON ME, CUM ALL OVER ME, COME ON YOUR HOT SLUT OF A DAUGHTER!" He removed his cock and shot all over her tits and belly, groaning as she ran a finger in his load and licked it clean. Cass sat up quickly and popped his cock in her mouth, slurping up the remaining drops.

The new lovers showered together, laughing and not unhappy at all with what they had done. "You're sleeping in here from now on!" William ordered her with mock sterness.

"I've already moved some stuff into your closet and drawers Daddy!" Cassidey said as she cuddled in his - no, their - big bed.

********************************

A few days later, Cassidey ran into Lana at the lingerie store she worked at. The two girls chatted animatedly and Cassidey leaned in to her beautiful girlfriend. "My Daddy asked about you the other day" she whispered in the dark girl's ear.

"Really?" Cassidey nodded.

"He really did. He said next time I saw you, I should invite you home for dinner. Wanna come?"

Cassidey snickered in her own mind. If she had her way, Lana would be cumming - but not for dinner.

Lana agreed and accompanied Cassidey home a few hours later. William wasn't home from work yet, so Cassidey led her friend up to her old bedroom. She showed the stunning girl a few of her new outfits and Lana smiled.

"Wow, you've got some nice stuff. Wish I could afford some of this!"

Cassidey smiled. "Well, I get a good discount." She held out the white negligee she'd worn for her father. "This would look good against your dark skin. Go ahead, try it on!"

Lana nodded and ran to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later, her jet-black hair down her back and her cocoa-skin so magnificent against the white fabric. Cassidey could barely breathe, Lana was so beautiful.

"Oh Lana, you're so beautiful. So sexy honey."

"Do you really think so?"

"Oh yes, so beautiful. If I were a man, I couldn't resist you. In fact ... " Cassidey turned her friend's face to her own and kissed Lana full on the lips. Lana resisted for a few minutes, then leaned into the kiss.

Cassidey pulled away with a smile. "You've done that before."

Lana returned the smile. "Once or twice. You?"

Cassidey shook her head. "No. Never. I wanted my first time with a girl to be with someone special. Someone like you."

"Thank you for the compliment hun. Okay, I'm wearing something sexy. Your turn."

Cassidey nodded and smiled, emerging from the bathroom in the leopard bra she had bought and a matching thong. She'd put on black, high, `fuck me' heels that accentuated her long legs and calves. Lana reached out her arms and Cassidey tumbled on to the bed, on top of her friend.

Their tongues entwined, the more-experienced Lana pleasantly surprised at her friend's enthusiasm for girl-on-girl love. She ran her slim hands all over Cass' warm flesh, seeing the little goosebumps raise on her skin. She kissed the side of Cassidey's neck as Cassidey ran her nails all over her own dark skin.

"Please, can we try a `69' Lana, please? I've wanted to do that with you for so long!"

Lana smiled and agreed, joining her body with Cassidey's in the erotic position. She buried her face in her friend's dripping slit while Cassidey ate her out. They were so engrossed in their mutual loving, neither heard the visitor at the door.

"Ummm ... what the fuck is going on here?"

Both girls sat up with a start.

"Daddy!" Cassidey exclaimed. "You're home early!" Actually, he was home right on time, but there was no need to let Lana know that just yet.

"Yes, and I am shocked by this. Just what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?" William asked his daughter, seeing the stunning black girl still quivering with fear on the bed.

"I say ... Daddy, you have to taste her. She's delicious!" Cassidey leaned in to her father and slid her pussy-slicked lips against his own. Lana's eyes grew wide as saucers.

Cassidey began undressing her father, beckoning for Lana to come and join her. Still a bit unsure, Lana did so and returned William's kiss as his daughter removed his jacket, tie and pants.

"Take off his shirt Lana!" Cassidey intoned.

Lana looked confused. "I'm sorry, I don't understand any of this."

Cassidey grinned at her friend and new lover. "What's to understand. I fuck my Daddy. He fucks me. Both of us want to fuck you! Do you want to fuck us?"

Lana stood there, taking it all in. A wide smile broke out over her face. "Yeah!"

The three of them got naked and headed for William's bedroom. Lana watched with kinky joy as her friend took her father's cock in her mouth and deep-throated him. She then did the same thing while Cassidey ate her out to a roaring climax. Both girls worked William over until he couldn't take any more, then Cass insisted Lana ride her Daddy's mammoth cock while she rode his face.

In that position, the two girls could enjoy their newfound-lesbian love and play with each other's tits. Cassidey thought her friend was truly stunning and wanted to see her face when she came.

Cassidey got her wish a few minutes later, as Lana shuddered around William's cock and flooded the bed with her orgasm. William's cock came a few minutes later and both girls sucked it dry.

They continued their play all night and well into the morning. William and Cassidey didn't have to work the next day and Lana was on vacation, so they rested up and went at it again later in the afternoon.

Lana moved in a few weeks later and became William's steady "girlfriend", although both girls continued to share his bed. He hadn't drank in months -- other than some wine to celebrate the night he proposed to Lana.

He knew they'd all have a long and happy - and kinky - life together!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers