Ms M and Her Puppet

Story Info
Snapshots of times between a gentle domme and a submissive.
1.4k words
4.46
4.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/09/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started online, a femdom channel which was a space for polite submissives and dommes to chat about their experiences.

p: Hi, thank you for letting me dm you. It's been fun chatting in the main lounge with you, it's always good to see you.

M: Thanks! It's good here. How are you?

p: I'm doing well, been exploring those themes you suggested last week. They're making me very squirmy!

M: Oh?

p: *nods* especially the predicament bondage and cum eating

M: Mmhmm I like those too. What did you think?

p: I really enjoyed the idea, but I've never done that before, afterwards it doesn't seem so exciting and I don't eat it up.

M: You would for me, if we had such an agreement

p: Mmmngh I.. I would, yes. That would be exciting.

M: Yes. Call me Ms M please.

p: Yes Ms M, thank you.

M: Good... now tell me more puppet. What other topics did you enjoy looking into?

p: Oh a whole range of them Ms M, edging, tease and denial, bondage and all the different gags too. I like the gentle domme theme too Ms M.

M: Interesting, and good. Me too. Hmm, would you like a task puppet?

p: Yes please Ms M.

M: Good boy.. come back here tomorrow between 3 and 8 and we'll chat some more. Night for now.

p: Yes Ms M. I will thank you. Good night x

....

Time passed as they chatted online, subjects of aftercare and consent, boundaries and safe words were agreed. They started playing together online before finally agreeing to meet.

....

It was valentines day. He was sitting on a bench across the street from the coffee shop. The meeting place, nice and busy, public. He was early by ten minutes to make sure he didn't arrive late to meet her.

That wouldn't do at all. He thought back to the last few chats, the decisions to meet, the tentative suggestion and excited agreements. Taking things slow and gentle had been their agreement, so this felt like a big step, one not to be late for.

He watched the street looking out for her, as he did the clock in the tower behind him chimed. The hour had arrived. Standing, he first brushed down his shirt then picked up the bouquet of flowers, a surprise he hoped she'd like.

Upon entering the coffee shop, a figure in the corner by the window waved out to him. Beckoning him over with a warm hello. He drew closer presenting the flowers and enquiring what she'd like to drink.

Taking the order and moving back to the queue he reflected how beautiful she was, how her eyes flashed with curiosity and interest. The queue was short and he could quickly make it back to the table.

She sat elegantly, legs crossed with her long boots on show, that smile he'd seen only in text. How wonderful it was to see her in person.

They chatted, bits and pieces of their travel over, the blue skies and the beginning of spring. As they grew more comfortable, the topics turned to their online discussions, consent, boundaries and interests. Slow and steady just as they'd agreed they participated as equals despite his obvious deference to her voice. He picked up his glass of water as he started to feel the fuzzy feelings washing over him lightly as they discussed his submission and her dominance. She smiled at his decision, and praised him.

The words good boy hung in the air, as he quivered, his body responding to the praise faster than his mind.. his cock throbbed hard almost immediately pulsing. His eyes widened at her obvious control after months of conditioning working wonders on him, she smiled, it was time to go for a walk.

....

They had had a few meetings now each one at a different playspace around the country. Each session exploring a different theme, all exploring his deepening submission and her dominance, each experiencing and developing more and more...

The restraints weren't needed but were a nice finishing touch to the submissive toy before her. His wrists and ankles bound in thick leather, on all fours locked in place and attached to a four point spreader bar which kept his cute body in a very open position.

His full heavy balls had been tied to the floor bar first, and pulling taught had made him gasp and squirm, whilst her hands caressed his ass cheeks, spreading them open occasionally.. her light fingertips sending little electric shock waves through her boy.

He'd worshipped her for days, chatting endlessly and sharing all his deepest desires, here now he knew he was going to be used, toyed with, fucked, and looked after. He trusted her.

He moaned quietly, feeling her apply the  cold lube to his hole..a tingling sensation as her delicate gloved fingers began to play massaging and caressing his ass. The nozzle of the bottle slid easily in. He moaned again, as she chuckled and whispered "good slut" she squeezed the bottle... a generous load of lube filling him.

The mirrors around, above and below her toy meant he could see glimpses of everything that was happening to him. There were already no secrets when the bad dragon dildo was presented, it's fantasy shape fun and entertainingly held in the harness she wore...her gloved hands making sure lube covered every inch of the toy..she stroked the dildo playing with it's tapering shaft..

Mmmoaning at the sight he raised his ass, wanting it.. wanting it to begin. She teased him some more slowing stroking his throbbing cock before pressing the tip of the toy to his asshole.

"Deep breath in slut.. "

His ass accepted the first three inches easily, his daily training was paying off, he he shifted his hips a little but was quickly put back by her hands, both moving to hold him in the place she wanted him to be in before pulling him onto her at the same time she thrusted her hips forward..they were both moaning now. The vibe she had placed under the harness was increasing her desire for an intense orgasm...  grinding, thrusting into her boy was driving her wild with pleasure, as she held his ass in place and fucked him. The whole length of the toy sliding in and out of him over and over.

He was in trance like thought, full and empty minded, deep in subspace as his body was used totally for her pleasure. His throbbing engorged cock was bouncing in the air as she fucked him over and over. He moaned again, breathing through his nose as the dildo gag he had been put in kept his mouth held wide...

Her first orgasm builds and builds, before overwhelming her body, she pulls him deeply onto the toy stretching his ass wide to the base of the dildo, he moans feeling his cock spasm too as she orders him to cum, only now, only after her. He obeys immediately, his body obeying her without thought. His heavy balls release length after length of cum, filling the condom with his milk, as the thick dildo presses against his prostrate milking everything from him.

She slowly withdraws, leaving his gaping asshole empty for the briefest of moments... the plug within easy reach she slides it into him, keeping him stretched, the training too good to miss.

Moving swiftly she moves to his head she releases the buckles holding the dildo in his mouth... then deftly removing the condom...she pours his cum into his open mouth whilst looking directly into his eyes.. turning the gag around she replaces the dildo gag onto him.. his mouth now covered by the material.. the dildo jutting out, erect beyond his face.. she smiles.. "swallow and soon I'll be fucking your face toy".

He is moved, no longer on the spreader bar but still in cuffs, he's on his back, his head secured.. his legs spread wide, tied. He blinks, eyes heavy with submission, his mind is overwhelmed as he watches her above him, as she moves onto the dildo, her hand on his forehead holding him, as he breathes in her scent, her sex... his head filled with her, he worships, focused, here, her, as she fucks his mouth, his cum filling his belly as she fucks the dildo over and over before an exquisite second orgasm rushes over her.. he's held.. held for a long time.. hugged, released, the buckles undone, the bondage released, the closeness of their bodies hot and connected.