My Cousin, My Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan could feel the velvety walls of Callie's pussy rubbing on his cock making him want to cum right then and there. His balls were filled with cum ready to spurt inside of his lovely sister. He fucked her faster making the bed squeak. Callie's body was shaking madly she looked into her brother's eyes.

"I'm going...I'm going to cum! Oh god!! Nathan! Feel me! Feel me cum!" Callie gasped.

Nathan watched and felt his sister cum. Her juices coated his cock so warm and thick like honey. He pumped his cock a few more times and it wasn't long before he shot out his cum. Filling his sister with his cum, Nathan felt as if he couldn't stop. Callie's body shuddered with each spurt that shot in her.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck yes!" Nathan groaned until every drop of seed was inside of his sister.

He collapsed on top of her trying to catch his breath. Callie held Nathan in her arms. She felt him slowly soften inside of her. "Oh damn that was good! Fuck!" She hissed.

"I have to take a shower now I'm all sweaty!" Nathan sighed.

Callie laughed. "Yes I need a shower too."

"Why don't you join me then?"

"I better not. I have to rest so I can be alert at work." Callie teased.

"Oh ok!" Nathan got up and walked to the shower.

Callie laid back on the bed relaxing. She closed her eyes and ran her hands down her body. She felt so alive. Something was definitely happening to her. She only hoped it was what she wanted. Soon enough she'd find out.

to be continued...