My Crocheting Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Practically none." The feeling of frustration came back suddenly. "And in college, they talk constantly about positive consent; enthusiastic consent. There are mandatory talks, videos, and more talks. I would have been thrilled to get some lukewarm consent, but I was getting nothing."

"So life sucked."

I nodded. "Pretty much. I was doing great in my classes; totally miserable outside of my classes. So anyway, Scott counseled Caleb and me. His big theme was that we had to treat each other with respect and consideration; no more badmouthing each other to other students; try to minimize the amount of time we spent together in our dorm room, but be nice when we were together. He had us role-play our disagreements in front of him to teach us how to disagree with respect and consideration."

Karen was following my story closely. "Did that work?"

"Some. One day, a light bulb went off over my head. Positive consent was bullshit. When I was about to get naked with a girl, I shouldn't suddenly start treating her with respect and consideration and not pressure her. I should have been doing that all along. And not just with girls - with anyone I met. Even when I was playing online games." I used to scream insults at team members in online games who weren't playing up to my standards. "After that, I took the counseling sessions with Scott a lot more seriously. Sadly, Caleb continued to be a jerk."

"Oh, that's terrible."

"Sort of. Once I started treating everyone with respect and consideration, I started meeting a lot more girls. And one girl wanted to see if I'd treat her with respect and consideration on a date. And when I did, she wanted to see if I'd treat her with respect and consideration when she had no clothes on. Caleb didn't bother me nearly as much once I was getting laid and he wasn't."

Karen rolled her eyes. "Guys."

"Yeah. Well, Caleb found a jerk who was compatible with his jerkiness. We switched roommates after the Fall semester, and my life improved IMMENSELY." I smiled. My enjoyment of college had really taken off once I had gotten rid of Caleb. "But my point is that I think you're a great person. I respect you. I treat you with consideration...most of the time. And I'm not going to pressure you to do anything you don't want to. I've made you aware of what I want, and the ball is now in your court. But don't do anything you won't enjoy."

Karen seemed a little reassured, but not convinced. I held out my hand a little above my desk. "I used to be focused on doing what I found fun, and it made me this happy." I raised my hand up a foot. "When I focused on doing what was fun for both me and the people I was with, it made me this happy." I put my hand back in my lap. "Doing what we do makes me very happy. I'm fine with that. Okay?" I stood up.

Karen continued to sit, so I sat down. She asked, "Do you know why I don't like parties, football games, movies, and concerts?"

"No."

"I don't like loud environments. They make me uncomfortable. The loudness doesn't bother me too much at first, but, eventually, all I can think about is getting out of there. Even if I want to be there."

"So you wouldn't have enjoyed my evening at the bar."

"No."

"And that's fine. I wish I had known. It used to piss me off so much when you complained about going to my football games. And then you never paid attention when you did go."

"I...I don't think I knew before. I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do at college. I've always been so defensive about not going to parties and such that I didn't give any thought as to why. Once I started thinking seriously about what I wanted to do at college, it kind of clicked about how I don't like loud environments."

"Okay. I promise to not pressure you to go to loud bars or movies, or any other thing that you don't want to do."

I stood up. Karen stood up. She seemed happier, but not totally convinced. She said, "Okay," and left.

* * * *

Sunday night, I went to a movie with Terrence and a few of his friends. When I got home, I talked with Karen in the craft room again. When I was done, I said, "Time for bed."

"Same for me."

Five minutes after I had turned off the light and had gotten into bed, I heard the door to my room open. I looked up to see Karen slip into my room. She put her finger over her lips as she approached my bed. She grabbed her nightshirt and pulled it off. Now, she was naked. I was shocked. Before I could say anything, Karen put her finger to her lips again to shush me. She grabbed my bedding and pulled it down to expose me. She wiggled her hand in the direction of my underwear, so I took it she wanted me to get naked. Once I took my underwear off, Karen climbed onto my bed and made a beeline for my flaccid cock, which she took into her mouth.

I was stunned. I had no inkling she had anything like this planned. She slid her lips up and down my shaft, encouraging my cock to spring to life. Her warm mouth felt great.

Karen was facing away from me, so her hips were to the right of my chest. I raised my right hand and put it on her butt. I was planning on moving it to her pussy and then to get her off while she got me off. In all of our game-playing, I had never seen her orgasm. Karen released my cock, wheeled around, and moved her upraised finger rapidly back and forth in the 'No' signal. Then she turned back and took my half-hard cock back into her mouth.

I decided to lie there and take it. She was in charge, and she'd let me know if she wanted me to do anything. She continued bobbing furiously on my cock. As it hardened, she took less and less of its length into her mouth. She was more enthusiastic than skilled, but I still loved it. Was this the first time she had given head? Waves of pleasure swept over my body as her mouth performed magic on my cock.

I reached out with my right hand and stroked Karen's thigh. That didn't draw a response. I let my hand glide up and down Karen's leg as she took my cock out of her mouth and did a quick lick up and down its full length. Then she swallowed what length she could and began bobbing up and down again.

This was heaven. This was amazing. I loved how my cock felt in her warm, wet mouth. I loved the sensation of her firm lips moving up and down my cock. I had no idea what triggered Karen's visit, but I loved it. I loved my sister.

I shook my head. Love was an inadequate term. I had loved my sister before the start of the summer. My feelings for her now were much different. I felt it was wrong to try to label them, to put them in some box. She made me very happy, and I hoped I did the same for her. That was as much I would define my feelings.

Karen switched to running her tongue up and down my shaft, which I loved. I stroked her skin, enjoying its warmth and smoothness. I was getting close. Should I warn her before I came? I decided against it - she had wanted us to not say anything.

We made surprisingly little sound. A little slurping and rustling, but nothing that our parents would hear. Karen took me back into her mouth again. She slid her warm mouth up and down my cock several times, pushing me to the edge. I decided on a warning sign - I spread my hand as wide as I could and then gripped the back of her thigh. I held it firmly as her amazing mouth made me come. Karen made a gagging sound when I started coating her tonsils, but didn't stop. She kept her mouth on my cock, sucking down what she could until I was drained.

Once I was done coming, Karen climbed off the bed. She threw on her nightshirt, gave me an exaggerated wink, and left the room.

* * * *

Tuesday night, Karen slipped into my room again. She tried a couple of new techniques and didn't gag this time. And again, neither of us spoke.

Wednesday night, I spent the evening hanging out with Karen in her craft room. I read the first Harry Potter book, and we discussed it a lot as I read and she worked.

Thursday when I got home from work, Karen was wearing a bright red bikini top and the same shorts as last week. She ran off to the living room, and I ended up shooting my load all over her back on the couch while she had her face pressed into the couch pillows. A towel had mysteriously been on the coffee table, and I used to clean off her back before sending her upstairs. I had the feeling she didn't want me to go for her tits this time, so I didn't. Karen didn't make a dessert that day, so, after dinner, I fed her some of my ice cream as we conspired in the kitchen.

Saturday, Karen and I picked up Grandma. We went to the grocery store again and then spent the day with Grandma, learning to cook. For dinner, Grandma coached Karen through eggplant parmesan. I had had no idea that a vegetable entree could taste so damn good or be so filling. Suddenly, being a vegetarian didn't seem so awful.

After dinner, we all sat around the table, drinking Grandma's favorite chianti and chatting pleasantly. Grandma asked Karen, "What crafting materials are you going to take to college?"

"None. I'm not going to craft when I'm at college."

"You aren't?" asked Grandma. It was hard to imagine Karen not crafting. "What are you going to do in your free time?"

"I'm going to have a boyfriend, and we're going spend a lot of time together dating." Karen's tone shifted considerably like she was almost throwing down a gauntlet. "I'm a very attractive young woman. I realize now that I had acted in high school in such a way that boys wouldn't be interested in me. I'm not going to do that in college. I've been researching this summer on how to wear makeup and how to dress more attractively." I looked over at Mom, and her mouth was opening and closing like a guppy that needed its water changed. "I'm confident there'll be a lot of boys who'll want to ask me out."

Grandma smiled. "You are an attractive young woman. And hopefully one of those boys will marry you someday."

Karen shook her head. "I am not going to college to meet a guy to marry. It might happen, but I'm doubtful. There'll be a lot of good-looking guys at college, and I want to date my share before I think about settling down." Karen looked at Mom and said firmly. "And I plan to enjoy all aspects of dating."

Suddenly, I was very glad Karen and I had been playing the game. She had not been anywhere close to this confident at the start of the summer. And I liked the new Karen as a person very much. I felt proud to have been a part of her transformation.

Mom looked furious; angry that her good girl would so forcefully renounce her wait-for-marriage vows. She raised her finger and opened her mouth to launch into a lecture...

But Grandma spoke first. "Things have changed so much since I was a little girl. Girls then wanted so much to learn how to cook well so they'd make a great wife. But one thing has not changed; deciding whom you marry is the most important decision you'll make. A good marriage will make you happy all of your life. A marriage that has lost its love is a tragedy, no matter how it is resolved. Don't marry for the wedding or the honeymoon or because you're dating someone and all your friends are getting married. Marry someone who will be your partner through all the struggles in your life. You will have struggles. When you date a boy, watch how he reacts to the problems that happen, and think if that's how you want him to act when you face even bigger problems. Marry someone who will be a good father, who wants children and wants to help you raise them. At my age, it's my children and grandchildren that give me all my joy. Finally, marry someone who'll still be in love with you when you're old and gray like me."

Karen got up and hugged Grandma. "Thank you, Grandma. That's great advice, and I'll keep it close to my heart. And thank you for teaching me so much today." Karen hugged Grandma again.

I said, "There's a story from work I meant to tell." I launched into my story. The moment for Mom's lecture had passed, and she didn't say anything critical to Karen that evening.

* * * *

Karen and I fell into a certain rhythm. On Sunday and Tuesday nights, she'd slip into my bedroom. Her technique improved by leaps and bounds, so she was obviously studying up between sessions. Wednesday night, I'd hang with her in the craft room. Thursday afternoon, we'd play the game when I got home. The game was always different - Karen always wore something different, and we'd go to different parts of the house for me to spank her. One time she wore a mostly see-through babydoll with panties; another time her top consisted of pasties. Sometimes she'd want me to feel her tits, sometimes not; it seemed dependent on the top she wore. Sometimes we had a dessert she had made afterward, sometimes not. We spent every other weekend learning to cook from Grandma. Karen picked up the lessons far faster than me, but I learned quite a bit too.

Except for Wednesday night, I'd typically go out sometime after dinner. I'd meet up with friends or people at work, or sometimes go somewhere by myself. But one thing I didn't do was date. Karen wasn't my girlfriend, but I felt a certain loyalty towards her, and it'd be wrong for me to get romantic with someone else.

One Monday, my plans for the night had fallen through, so I spent it reading in the craft room. At one point, Karen surprised me by saying out of the blue, "I'm not a virgin."

"You aren't?"

"No. I've made love one time."

I set my Harry Potter book down. "Was Jonathan the lucky guy?"

"No. He was too timid. It was a friend of mine at school; a really cute guy; very, very popular. Not a close friend, but a friend. He had recently broken up with his girlfriend of two years. I told him we should get together sometime at the mall and have some fun. I said 'Have fun' several times. He finally agreed. We met at the mall, had dinner, and walked around for a while. We walked back to his parent's SUV, got in, and I threw myself at him. We made out hot and heavy for a while, and then he said 'Let's go someplace more private.' We parked in the driveway in the back of someone's house who was gone for the weekend. We made out some more, got naked, he coached me through doing oral sex on him, he did oral sex on me for a while, and then he took my virginity."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. It was good, but it wasn't earth-shattering or anything." It sounded merely okay. "When we were done, he drove me back to the mall and dropped me off at my car. We never did anything together again, and a few weeks later he was dating another girl."

"Were you on birth control?"

"Yeah. This was right after Spring Break this year."

"Do you wish you had waited for a more romantic time?"

Karen thought for a bit. "I'm happy I did it the way I did. Would it have been better if my first time had been on my wedding night in the moonlight in a hotel room that overlooked the ocean? Yes. But I'm not going to wait that long. If it hadn't been my friend, it would have been some guy in college. At least I wasn't drunk, and the guy didn't pressure me into it. And now when someone says that my opinion doesn't matter because I don't know anything about sex, I can say I do." Karen smiled. "I think of it like cheesecake." Cheesecake was Karen's favorite dessert, and whenever we went out to a restaurant, she and Mom shared a slice. "If I didn't have cheesecake until my wedding day, would that first slice be extra special? Would I really savor it? Yes. But would I have wanted to deny myself cheesecake for years just so that the first time I had it was special? No."

* * * *

Wednesday night, Karen and I were doing our things in the craft room when she suddenly said, "I'd like to do another photoshoot."

I was close to finishing the last Harry Potter book. I set it down and smiled. "Sure."

"Okay. Let me put some makeup on first."

"Fine."

We went into the bathroom together. I watched her put makeup on for a while and then got bored. I got The Deathly Hallows and read it on Karen's bed until she came in. Harry, Ron, and Hermione escaped from trouble on the back of a dragon, one of my favorite scenes. When Karen arrived, she said, "You're going to use your phone to take pictures, and I'll get them off it later." As I pulled out my phone, she plugged hers into her speaker/charger combo and fiddled with it until music started playing. Karen normally liked female vocalists singing with a guitar, but the music playing now was sexy dance music. It wasn't very loud - Mom wouldn't hear it - just loud enough to fill the room.

Karen turned to me, and I saw that the makeup again was subtle, strengthening her best features and covering up her few blemishes. She looked so pretty. She said, "Stand up and turn around."

I did as I was told. As I was facing away from her, I straightened my hardening dick. I wondered what outfit she'd wear.

"Okay. You can turn around now."

When I turned around, I was surprised to see Karen wearing a yellow bikini top and yellow terry cloth short-shorts. I had expected to see her in one of her crochet tops. Karen smiled at me and eventually gave me a "Come on" gesture when I didn't take a picture of her. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. Karen moved slowly into another pose, smiling at me the whole time. She knew she looked hot and was happy to show off her body to me. Once I took that picture, she danced sensuously to the music, raising her arms above her head as slowly twirled around the room while swaying her hips. I realized that this photoshoot wasn't even going to have the thin excuse of seeing how one of her crochet tops would look on a model; it was about Karen being as sexy as she could be while I captured each moment for posterity. Last time, I had told Karen what to do; this time, she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

Karen went over to her bookcase, leaned against it so her back was towards me, and slowly wiggled her ass as she looked at me over her shoulder. Click! Click! Click! I could see no pantie line on the tight-fitting shorts. Karen danced around the room some more. I couldn't get a good shot while she was moving, but I enjoyed watching her runner's body move gracefully. She stopped, put one hand behind her head, stuck out her chest, and slowly raised her other arm in a large circle. Click! Click! Click! Some more dancing, and then she pulled out her desk chair. As she knelt on it, she bent forward while smiling at me, giving me a great view down her top. As her top pulled away from her chest, I could see most of her tits dangling downward. I was almost too mesmerized to take a picture.

When Karen hopped off the chair, she said, "Turn around again."

I did and heard drawers open and close, clothes being taken off and put on. "Okay, turn around."

When I turned around, she was wearing red panties and the red crochet top with the zipper in the middle that had the big pull ring. The panties were a little bit of fabric in the middle surrounded by a lot of lace. Click! Karen again slowly twirled around the room, showing me her firm little ass nicely encased by the sexy panties. She leaned on the desk to give me a great view of her butt. Click! She slowly wiggled it side to side. Click! Click! Click! Karen stood up and faced me. She gave me a lusty look as she slowly pulled the zipper down a little. Click!

She continued dancing and posing. After each pose, she'd pull the zipper a little further down. I found myself staring at the zipper as she moved. How far would she pull it?

When the zipper was at the very bottom, Karen gave me a sly smile and then turned around. She suddenly flung the top onto her bed. She turned to me with one arm covering her tits and started dancing again. Click! Click! Click! She'd occasionally do quick spins, and as she did, she'd change the arm that was covering her tits. Her movements now were much more sensual and erotic, like she had figured out how best to move during the photoshoot. She spent a lot of time not facing me directly, giving me a great look at her ass as she twisted her head to smile at me. God, my sister was so hot. I wanted to throw her down on the bed and fuck her brains out.

1...345678