My Daughter has a Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, after my time with Pam my inhibitions were all but non-existent, so I leaned in and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and attacked her tit as if it had the power to give eternal life! Her sobs stopped and soon turned to moans of pleasure as I soon began moving from one nipple to the other and back again.

Finally, I stopped and leaned back about two inches as I asked, "Believe me now?"

"Oh Mr. P, that felt so good! Please don't stop now!"

Okay, I didn't. Hers were two very incredible looking as well as quite responsive breasts and I made certain they knew I was adoring them! Jenny's hips had begun moving hard onto my crotch, working my cock head hard against her wide-awake clit until she groaned hard and her body shook in my lap.

"Oh Mr. P!" she gasped again as she quickly stood up again while her hands grasped my shorts' waist band and ripped them quickly off of me! Less than a heartbeat later her lips encircled my tip and then she worked over my first three inches frantically! My dick was in heaven once again.

A few minutes later she pulled off of me then her body rose as her hands moved my saliva coated tip between her breasts and began titty fucking me. "Yes! Fuck my tits for me! Love them!" she cried out. Truthfully, I couldn't really move at all, not without hurting this beautiful girl. I let her fuck my cock between her own tits as she seemed to enjoy the activity.

No way did I have any idea how long she worked my shaft between her huge boobs but thanks to the limberness of youth she suddenly moved from on her knees and between my legs to straddling my hips as her surprisingly naked pussy engulfed my stalagmite cock and she began fucking me hard! "Oh Jenny," I gasped, "You shouldn't have but god you feel so good around me like this!"

"Oh Mr. P, I love how your cock fills me up! Don't stop! Fuck me!" she choked out as her body worked my cock hard and deep.

Moments later we had somehow moved so Jenny was on her back, her body lengthwise on the couch, with me between her legs as my hips powered my cock into her over and over. She loved it every time my cock bottomed out in her, my base crushing her reactive clit between us constantly.

Sweat was dripping from my chin onto her breasts as her body went into spasms before me. Her fingers dug into my biceps while she groaned a soft, "Oh god yes, I'm cumming on a cock! Oh my god, it feels so good!"

Her body suddenly froze under me for about ten seconds. Then her hips went nuts as she lifted her legs and wrapped them tightly around me, powering my hips deeper than ever into her as my orgasm caught up with hers! I blasted a huge and long rope of cum into her horny pussy as she groaned, "My gawwwwwwwddddddddd!"

After that I pumped another five hard shots of 37, going on 38-year-old cum into her super excited pussy, each blast received with a single soft, "OH!" that warmed my heart with each exclamation. And then our climaxes were completed and we both flowed down the back side of that incredible peak of pleasure, my eyes tightly closed from the extreme pleasure.

"Oh Mr. P, that was wonderful," Jenny gaped making me realize what I had done.

"Oh shit, I shouldn't have cum inside of you!" I exclaimed as I tried to pull out of her only to have her legs tighten even more as they pulled me fully back into her. "I'm so sorry, Jenny! I wasn't thinking!" I went on.

Her fingers stilled my lips as she smiled up into my eyes. "It's alright, I loved every second of it! I'm on the pill so I'm safe or I wouldn't have done this with you! But gosh, you made me cum! My first time ever where I actually came from a cock! So, don't try to say we won't do this again, because my pussy is yours anytime you want to fuck it! And I really hope you will want to ... want to a LOT!!!"

Before I could say anything, she pulled my face down and we kissed. It was a soft, gentle kiss loaded with tons of passion and lasted for a long, long time. She finally ended the kiss and with our lips about an inch apart she softly said, "I'm glad to know that you really like my tits! And I really like your cock!" her pussy gripped me tight and my shaft throbbed within her. "Oh shit, I'd better let you up or we'll be fucking again and the girls might come looking for me! Would you hand me my bottoms?"

I looked around as I lifted up, then spied them on the floor, so I pulled my satisfied ¾ hard shaft out of her and grabbed them then passed them on. "Thanks," she said as she took them and put them on, satisfied they would catch any cum leakage and prevent making a mess.

Before putting her top on she leaned closer and inhaled the first 3 to 4 inches of my shaft as she sucked that part clean. God can her tongue work wonders! "Damn but I love your cock, and I wish I could deepthroat it because I really want to, and that is a first! Maybe someday! And one of these days, I think I will suck you off and swallow your stuff, because what I just got tastes better than any I've had before! And that would be another first, because I NEVER swallow!"

And then she stood up as her arms wrapped around my shoulders and we kissed eye to eye. "Thanks for talking with me and being so honest, that's not something I am used to. We'll have to have more talks like this one! Thanks Mr. P!" And with that she grabbed her empty glass and hurried to the kitchen where I heard her put it in the sink before stepping outside where loud voices greeted her then faded as the door closed.

I finished my drink then went to take another shower which would be followed by a new set of sleepwear. Naturally I was again using the 'guest' bedroom's shower to avoid bothering my wife. She was safely sleeping off her headache in our master bedroom which had been, per her request, long ago been remodeled to be soundproof!

After I dried off, I stepped out of the attached bathroom into the guest bedroom only to find Ellen's third friend, Carly, sitting on the edge of the bed, her mouth open as she looked right at my naked crotch and my limp cock. "Oops, sorry," I gasped in shock.

"Why don't you like me?" Carly asked with a pout on her face.

I was looking for the sleepwear I had placed on the bed as I slowly replied, "What do you mean? I like you, Carly. You are a very nice girl!"

"Hrumph! A 'girl'! That's how you see me, just a girl! I'm a woman! And you don't get these," and she shook my sleepwear at me, "until you tell me why you don't like me."

"But I do like you! I always have," I said again.

"What is it? I'm not pretty enough for you? I know, my damned hips aren't big enough for you and my butt is like, not even there!"

Again, I tried to get her to stop and believe me that I did like her. It didn't work. I stepped right up to her and pulled her, still sitting on the bed, into a chaste hug that didn't stay chaste for long. She reached out and grasped my limp noodle then stroked me to hardness. She kissed me passionately as her tongue wormed everywhere within my mouth. It didn't dawn on me that I was hugging her but neither of her arms was around me.

And then both her hands moved to my butt and pulled me towards her. The next thing I knew I was 6 inches deep within her hot and moist pussy and she was moaning into my mouth. I tried (okay, slightly) to pull out of her only to feel her wiggle her hips closer to the edge thus letting me crush my base against her clit and pussy lips.

"Oh gosh that feels so good," she moaned into my mouth as her kiss ramped up again. Even as we kissed, she begged, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard and show me you like me!" Up until this night, I had never cheated on my wife and I wasn't sure how she would handle it when I told her about it tomorrow. We had long ago made a pact that we would never keep secrets from the other, unless it pertained to an upcoming Christmas, anniversary, or birthday gift. It was obvious to me that this did NOT qualify!

And then I decided to just go with it. I picked up Carly, still connected at cock and cunt, then grabbed the bed's comforter and blankets then tossed them off as far as I could. Next, I moved onto the bed and lowered her to her back while my hips came alive and I fucked Carly with everything I had! My brain doesn't remember which of us removed her bikini top but I soon knew it was gone and my lips attacked her breasts as my cock ravaged the shit out of her tight teenage pussy.

Carly moaned her pleasure up to me as I strove to make her cum and cum hard from my efforts. It took less than ten minutes before she gasped in release, her arms tight around my shoulders. Five minutes later her eyes grew huge as she stared into mine from three inches then gasped, "Oh yes, cumming again!" and her body went crazy beneath me.

It had been quite a night so I was not yet close to cumming so I just moved her to the doggy position where I grabbed (to me) her very adequate hips and resumed slamming my shaft into her over heated pussy. Her head flung back as she gasped, "Oh yes! Fuck my pussy!" while her hands gripped the sheets to help her shove back onto my cock. This position took her less than four minutes, I'm sure, before she shoved a hand into her mouth to muffle the cries as she came, shuddering violently once more.

After she had recovered a bit, I flipped her over onto her back again. Then I grabbed her ankles and lifted her feet up before shoving her legs up until her feet were on the sheets just beyond her head, her pussy aimed at the ceiling and my downward thrusting cock. "Oh my god! I've never been fucked like this beforrrrrrrrrre!" she gasped then went silent as she kept moving her eyes from mine to her pussy right above her where my shaft kept appearing and then disappearing back into her over and over again.

Remembering my mistake with Jenny I asked through my breaths, "Are you safe, can I cum in you?"

"God yes! I'm safe, I want to feel you shoot your cum into me! Oh god, please keep fucking me Mr. P!"

Well, I couldn't have stopped if her father had pointed a shotgun at my ass! My balls were throbbing and after about two minutes we both exploded into powerful climaxes that seemed perfectly timed! As I regained my senses, I realized all of my weight had crushed down onto her bent in half body, putting extreme pressure on her stuffed pussy! "Oh shit!" I gasped as I tried to lift off of her, "I didn't mean to crush you babe!"

"Please don't move!" she begged as her arms held me tighter. "My gosh, you really fucked me good and I came so many times! I never thought it could be this good! Thank you for showing me that you really do like me! If it's okay with you I want us to do this a whole bunch more times!"

And then she kissed me, her tongue searching everywhere in my mouth as she fought to make sure I never moved until she was satisfied. Figuring she knew what she was asking for I kissed her back with everything I had left in me. After several moments I felt my softening cock start to re-harden and she gave me a shove while saying, "Oh no! Down boy! My little pussy is so fine right now, so, no more tonight!"

I lifted my hips up as I pulled my cock out of her and stood beside the bed. She handed me my sleepwear but I knew I needed another shower so I just stood there naked as ever. Carly managed to stay in her bent over position until she had her bottoms back on, then she unrolled and sat up as her eyes looked into mine. "Thanks," she said as she grabbed her top and put it back in place.

I raised an eyebrow at her one-word comment and she said, "You could have kicked my ass out. Thankfully you didn't. And I guess you do like me and my ass as you really fucked the hell out of me in the doggy position! My gosh that was so awesome! I can't wait until the next time you do that with me!"

With that she leaned over and gave my sagging shaft a four-inch suck and cleansing tongue swirl. She pulled off of me with a pondering expression. "Does your spunk always taste like that?" I nodded my head. "Wow, okay, next time I'm going to suck that fucker and make you cum in my mouth. That's just too good to pass up on. Thanks again," and she hopped off the bed and went outside with the other girls.

I dragged my fucked-out ass into the showers and once more cleaned up. I took my time as my body struggled to recover from that last energetic fuck, one of my most strenuous in years (the wife can't handle those any more). Finally recovered enough, I got out, dried off and put on the sleepwear I had brought into the bathroom with me.

Then I quickly remade the bed and went out to the kitchen to fix another drink. Ellen was there getting more Cokes for the group as well as the snack platter her mother had prepared earlier. "Hi daddy! Thank you for letting us have this sleepover! You're the best daddy I could ever want!" I tried to poohoo it while she wrapped her arms around me and gave me one of her patented big hugs.

She ended the hug and rose to her tiptoes to kiss me quickly then said, "Thanks for everything, daddy, now go read your book!" With that she left with a cute giggle, one of the girls opening the door for her as she had her hands full.

With new drink in hand I returned to my book as I tried to concentrate on my reading. Fifteen minutes later I put the book aside and dropped my head back as I cussed myself for having fucked all three of my daughter's best friends! How could I have stooped so low? I first of all hoped my wife would forgive me for this one night's weakness. But more than that, I hoped my daughter would forgive me for taking advantage of her friends! I couldn't tell which was worse, betraying my wife, or betraying my daughter's trust! I was a nervous wreck.

Three nervous sips later and my latest vodka and orange juice was gone and I was no closer to resolution of my problem than before. I must have fallen asleep and soon I was dreaming about fingers playing with my cock, coaxing it to full hardness. In my dream I saw my wife between my legs.

I sighed in my dream and then lips encircled my shaft and her tongue swirled lovingly around my shaft, taking at least half of me into her hot moist mouth. For some reason there were people talking in the background but I couldn't tell just what they were saying. Then my wife's lips slurped around my shaft before they pressed down all the way to my balls while in the background a voice said, "That should wake him up."

My brain couldn't understand that comment as it enjoyed this incredible blowjob. But then the lips pulled back and off of me before brief moments later I was engulfed once more. Only this time the hotness was hotter ... and moister ... and much tighter. And hairier!

Hairier?!?!?

I awoke with a start only to find my daughter fully seated on my cock as she grinned down at me! "Oh daddy, I love you so much! And your big ole cock feels so GOOD in me!"

"But..." I tried to speak.

"Oh daddy, love me with your big daddy cock! Make me know the pleasure you can give!" Ellen begged me.

Just then her three friends stepped in front of me, making me cringe that our incestuous behavior was caught by them. As that shock (and the surprise at their cheering us on) faded away I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning my head, I looked into my wife's eyes! Oh fuck! She knows!

"Having fun, honey?!" she said as she then leaned forwards and kissed our daughter. Her eyes moved back to mine and she smiled as she said, "Happy early birthday!"

"Uh eh ur um," I said then went mute.

Jane moved around the couch and sat next to me ... um, us ... and gave me a big smile. "I didn't know what to give you and neither did Ellen. And then I mentioned that I haven't really felt up to fucking you like I used to. Well, one thing led to another, and we came up with this idea." I looked around at the other three girls and Jane went on, "Yeah, I know, they weren't in the original plan, but then Ellen mentioned that some of her friends had told her you were really hot and ... well, once again one thing led to another and here we are!"

Ellen chose to really tighten her pussy around me then and I looked into her eyes. She knew the question I meant to ask and said, "Please daddy, fuck me and make me cum like you did to my friends. Love me like you always do but this time I want all your love to squirt deeply inside of me!" I started to speak but she quickly said, "I'm safe and that's what I want! I want your cum, the seed that made me, to fill me so full as you make me cum on my daddy's cock! Gosh mommy, you're so lucky to have been getting fucked by daddy for all these years!"

The other girls laughed at that but Jane just said, "Yeah, but not as often as your dad and I would have liked! Those fucking migraines ruined too many good plans! Now I want you girls to make up for that!"

"Speaking of which ..." I started.

"Yeah, sorry but this one was fake!" Jane said followed by a powerful kiss. Then she held up a remote for something, pressed a button and I heard that infernal beep. "It was so hard to stay quiet when I would peek in on how things were going."

"Us too," the four teens said almost as one!

"So ... you knew ... all along?"

"Wise man finally figures it out," my wife said. "Now, as much as I would like to watch you and our daughter finish this fuck, I promised her you two would have privacy. So why don't you carry her to the guest room and then you had better fuck the shit out of her because she is really horny after seeing her friends cum on you!"

Jane leaned in again and gave me a tongue filled kiss, then turned her head and kissed Ellen. "Have lots of fun, baby girl," she said, then I was able to stand up with my daughter clinging to me, my shaft nestled firmly within her pulsating pussy. Moments later I stepped up to the bed in the guest room.

"Do you want the top or the bottom?" I asked my daughter.

"Both," she said with a grin. I gave her a questioning look, so she added, "Daddy, I really like what I'm feeling right now and I could cum in just a few more minutes like this. And then I want you to make love to me in every position you know of! And then I want us to think up a few more! Mom told me that you are mine and I am yours until late tomorrow morning and I don't plan on getting much sleep!"

"Honey, I don't want to dash your hopes, but it has been quite a night already," I said honestly.

"Daddy, have you noticed how hard your cock is? That's because we put some crushed Viagra in your orange juice. You've probably got three pills worth in you right now! That's why your hands have been lifting me up and down your cock as we stand here ... well, you're standing and I'm riding! Gosh you feel so good in me! Don't stop 'cause I'm so close right now."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but my cock was harder than ever and I could tell she was close. Working together, my arms and her four appendages managed to pound her body until moments later she flung her head back and a soft groan escaped her lips followed by a soft, "Yes! Cumming on my daddy's cock! FUCK!!" and then her body was rock solid still, with her pussy firmly planted against my base, her vagina pulsating around me as her climax slammed through her and then slowly faded away.

Once it had passed completely, she lifted her head up and looked at me through glazed eyes. "My god daddy! You really made me cum! You weren't lucky enough to be my first but I sure wish you had been! After tonight, we're going to fuck a lot! I mean an awful LOT! Gosh but I love you! Now lay me down and fuck me like you mean it! Drive that beautiful cock right through me and claim my pussy as yours! Tame my cunt and prove that all of my friends were right about you! Show me how much you love me!"

A minute later Ellen was on her back smiling up at me as I began fucking her in earnest. My brain couldn't believe I was actually doing it but less than 7 minutes later she erupted in sexual release as I pushed a climax through her. We switched to doggy and after no more than five minutes we came as one as I pumped her full with at least five powerful shots of cum! Once we had recovered a bit, I rolled her to her side as I spoon fucked her incredible body.