My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the evening came. Jack had gone out for the night, assumingly by Callum's demand.

Me and Joanne sat on one sofa, Melissa and Callum on the other. When Joanne's phone vibrated. I watched her read a text, hiding it from me and then she stood up.

"I'm going for a bath and an early night." She said, and then my phone vibrated.

Callum: Tell her you're going out soon, when she goes for a bath, go into your wardrobe and hide.

I looked up at Joanne.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to the bar to see some mates, you'll probably be asleep by the time I'm back." I told her.

Then, she went upstairs.

I watched Melissa and Callum very passionately making out on the other sofa, not a care in the world that her dad was there. Until I eventually went upstairs and into our room and got into the wardrobe.

I hid in there for fifteen minutes until the door finally opened.

Callum and Melissa, hands all over each other and making out entered and closed the door.

"Oh god, I can't believe it's finally happening." She moaned into his mouth.

"I think I've made you wait long enough." Callum said to her.

He started to rip the clothes off of my daughter. Once again I got to see her slim, smooth, beautiful naked body. Her small but perky tits bounced as she moved and I got a good view of her firm but curvy arse.

"Get on your knees." Callum ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." Melissa replied, "I can't believe we're doing this with my Mum in."

"She won't mind." Callum told her as Melissa got onto her knees in front of him,

"It's so weird, it's like you can do whatever you want here." Melissa said as she started to undo his jeans.

"What can I say, I know how to win people over." Callum said with a little chuckle.

Soon, Callum's big, black cock flopped out and I watched as my sweet, innocent, 18 year old daughter took it into her hands.

She stroked him for a few seconds before leaning forward and wrapping her lips around him.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick you little slut." Callum moaned.

My own cock was begging for attention as she sucked his dick.

Melissa bobbed up and down like a cockwhore, just like the rest of her family. Until spit started to pour down her chin.

"Get on the bed, I have an idea." Callum told her.

Melissa instantly did as he ordered, again, just like the rest of the family.

She got onto the bed and I watched as Callum pulled out handcuffs from a drawer, when did he put them in there?

He locked my daughter's wrist to the corners of the bed and then put a blind fold over her face.

"But Daddy, I want to watch as you first fuck me." Melissa pleaded.

"Be quite, you'll do as you're told." Callum shot back.

He then stepped back, I stared at his amazing, ebony body and then looked at my naked daughter just waiting for him, completely helpless.

Callum grabbed his phone and started to text. Luckily, my phone was on silent but I saw a light flash and realised he was texting me.

Callum: Get your daughter's cunt ready for my cock, I'm going to get your wife to get my cock ready for her cunt.

In shock of what I just read, I texted him back.

Steve: I don't understand, what's happening?

Callum: Lick your daughters cunt until it's good and wet. Whilst I have Joanne suck my cock. There is a camera in here so Joanne can also watch me take your daughter's virginity. But don't worry, she wont see you, she'll be too preoccupied.

After I read that, Callum left the room.

I waited a minute so I knew Joanne wouldn't see me on wherever the camera is. And then, I stepped out.

I had to take a moment to stare at my hot daughter. She was so slim, so toned, and her pussy looked tight and perfect.

Ever so slowly, I got onto the bed and between my daughter's legs.

"Mmmm come on Daddy, I need you now!" She pleaded.

I looked up and saw her tits jiggle a bit and listened to her light moaning.

Here we go, committing incest again.

Then, I finally leant forward and pressed my wet, soft tongue against my daughter's already soaked pussy.

"Oooh Daddy, I like that." She moaned out.

I instantly got filled with the delicious taste of her pussy. My tongue ran up and down her lips, sucking them into my mouth before flicking against her clit.

I couldn't stop myself, I reached up and grabbed onto my daughter's tits as I licked her pussy. Fucking her with my tongue.

"Oh god, oh Daddy." She moaned out.

I kept licking and licking and soon she was moaning so loud. If only she knew it was her actual Dad that was giving her this pleasure.

I don't know how long I licked my daughter's pussy for but it was a while until my phone lit up again.

Callum: Right, your wife has done a good job. Get back in the wardrobe.

I got up and silently went back into my hiding spot. A few moments later Callum came into the room.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity?" Callum asked.

"Yes Daddy!" Melissa moaned, "Please! I'm so fucking horny for that big, black cock!"

Callum reached up and took off her blindfold so she could see him.

Then, Callum leant down and kissed her. It was a very passionate, intense kiss. Callum's ebony hands roamed all over my daughters pale body. Grabbing and squeezing her until she was a moaning mess.

"I've already cum once today, so I'll last a long time." He told her.

So me, Joanne and Jack have all had our part in this.

He leant back a bit and I got the perfect view of him lining his big, black, beautiful cock up with my daughter's virgin pussy.

I wondered what Joanne was thinking as she watched this, probably jealous, like me.

Then, his thick head pushed inside of my little girls cunt.

"Yeeeeess." Melissa panted.

Callum remained upright as I watched inch after inch slide into Melissa. I could see her pussy lips spread and stretch around his black shaft.

She was panting heavily and her chest was heaving up and down.

"Oh fuck... Daddy, you're so big, go slow... go slow." She moaned.

"You can take it." Callum whispered to her.

A few more inches pushed inside of Melissa.

"Fuck, that's a thick cock!" She moaned.

Oh, I knew it was a thick cock!

A few more inches and then it happened.

Callum was balls deep in my no longer virgin daughter.

"Ooooh fuuuuuuuuuccckk!" Melissa moaned.

Her eyes were shut and her breathing was erratic.

"How's that?" Callum asked, seemingly genuinely concerned.

"Soooo deep!" She moaned, "But so good!"

"Look at that little cunt, no longer a virgin." He whispered to her.

"Yeees Daddy," My daughter moaned, "It feels so good!"

Callum slowly pulled out and slid back in. To be fair to him, he was being gentle with taking my daughter's virginity. With the rest of us he just fucks us like a wild animal.

It took a few minutes but the pain seemed to have gone and Melissa was moaning louder.

"Oh fuck... Daddy... fuck my little cunt!" She moaned out.

And Callum did just that.

He had opened her up properly and now she was ready for it.

Callum lifted her thin legs into the air and started to properly rail into her. His entire cock flying in and out of her cunt.

Melissa was moaning like a whore, just like us as she took it.

Her tight little body bouncing and shaking as he fucked her.

"Fuck.. yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt Daddy!" Melissa moaned over and over.

"I'm gonna fuck you all the time now!" Callum told her.

"Yes Daddy! I fucking love it!" Melissa shouted.

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my not so innocent daughter.

Soon after that, Callum took off the handcuffs and fucked her from behind. I could see her tits shake as he fucked her. Her toned arse got spanked over and over. Melissa was moaning louder and louder.

Then Callum lay down and I watched my daughter ride his cock. His big, black cock impaling her tight cunt.

She came whilst riding him, squeezing her own tits. It was a beautiful sight.

Finally they got back so Callum was on top. Melissa was pretty much bent in half as he fucked her as deep and as hard as possible.

"I'm gonna cum soon." Callum groaned out.

"Cum in me Daddy!" Melissa told him without any hesitation.

"But you're not on the pill?" Callum asked with a knowing smile.

"I know Daddy!" She moaned, "I don't care! Cum in me! Cum in my unprotected cunt!"

"Fuuuuucckk!" Callum grunted and I knew he was filling up my daughters cunt with a hot, thick, heavy load of cum.

I was very, very jealous at that stage.

They both kissed and caught their breath for a while. Apparently losing her virginity on her parents bed took it out of Melissa.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, meet back in your room?" Callum asked.

"Sure." Melissa panted out.

As she lay on my bed, completely exhausted I stared at her beautiful body. I could see the cum leaking out of her.

A few moments later I got another text.

Callum: Your wife just licked your daughter's cunt juices off of my cock.

My own cock twitched again.

Melissa eventually got up and left and I got out of the wardrobe. With everything that I had just watched I actually forgot that I told Joanne I was going out.

Then when she entered the bedroom with pretty much no clothes on and clearly spit and our daughters cum around her lips, she had a very shocked look on her face.

We looked at each other for a moment, neither of us knowing what to say or do.

Joanne then whipped her mouth and looked at the bed. It was a mess, sheets everywhere and clearly a strain from the cum that leaked out of Melissa's pussy.

Without saying a word, Joanne got into the bed and under the covers.

I followed her.

Side by side, not a word was said as we eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning there was very clear, very loud sounds of moaning coming from Melissa. I looked at Joanne but she didn't say a word.

We just sat there in silence as we both listened to our daughter getting the life fucked out of her by our black lover.

I even heard Melissa cum and beg for him to cum inside of her again, but we pretended that we didn't hear anything.

After they finished, we both went downstairs and Joanne started to cook breakfast for everyone.

Callum came down shortly and sat next to me.

"Hey, enjoy the show?" He asked.

"I... I did." I whispered.

"Yeah, your daughter won't be walking properly for a while." He said with a chuckle.

Joanne brought Callum's breakfast in and put it onto his lap. I had to get up and get my own.

Jack eventually came down and I assumed he heard Melissa and Callum fucking that morning.

We all sat there, in the living room, in complete silence. Except for Callum who was enjoying his breakfast.

I looked around. It was official, we had all been fucked by Callum. But I was the only one that knew everything for certain.

"Melissa, clean this up will you." Callum told my daughter and handed her his empty plate.

Callum then went for a shower and then went back to watching TV. Everyone else just doing bits around him, except for when he asked for something and then we would all jump to attention.

When it got to 9pm Callum stood up with Melissa's hand in his.

"We're going to be staying in your room for now on," He suddenly said to Joanne and I, "unless that's a problem?"

I looked at Joanne who looked at me.

"No, no problem at all." I replied.

Joanne didn't look shocked, almost like I beat her to say it.

"Thanks Steve." Melissa said and I watched them both go upstairs.

A few minutes later my phone vibrated.

Callum: Good boy. You and Joanne can have sex tonight.

It was only 10 minutes later when Joanne and I were getting into Melissa's bedroom. Well, I guess this is our bedroom now.

Something about being in her bed, knowing we have both been fucked in it so many times seemed to make us both horny.

We were making out and touching each other, then when we heard Melissa start to moan as Callum fucked her we both went wild.

Joanne got onto her hands and knees, I put a condom on and started to fuck her with my smaller cock. I wanted her to be pleasured as well so I reached around and started to rub her clit.

"Ooooh fuck me Daddy!" We heard Melissa moaned which just spurred us on more.

Joanne was grabbing her own tits and trying to fuck herself harder on my cock that was nothing compared to Callum's.

"Fuck me," Joanne moaned as I kept rubbing her clit, "fuck me with that big black cock!"

Oh fuck, she's picturing Callum!

Trying to help, I let go of her clit and spanked her arse.

"You like that you little slut?" I asked.

I worried how she would react but it seemed she was too lost in her fantasy.

"Yes!" She almost shouted out, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my little cunt with your big, fucking black cock!"

"You like this black cock don't you?" I said back to her, really getting into it, "You love this young, black cock fucking your cunt like the whore you are!"

"Yes! I fucking love it! I always love having your big cock in me!" She moaned and I realised she was rubbing her own clit.

"Bigger than your husbands?" I asked, wanting to see what she would say.

"My husband's cock is fucking tiny!" She moaned.

I'm sure my cock wasn't actually giving her much pleasure, but rubbing her clit seemed to be doing the job.

"You prefer this black cock to his little cock don't you?" I moaned.

"You know I do!" She almost shouted, "I love having your fucking cock ruin my whore cuuuuunnnnttttt!!"

Joanne roared out as she made herself cum underneath me. At the same time I filled the condom as I fucked her.

We were both panting as we lay next to each other.

What do I say? She must know I know.

I turned to look at her but she just looked straight ahead, still catching her breath. We could both still hear Melissa moaning like a whore as she got fucked in the next room.

"Well," Joanne finally spoke, "goodnight."

"Goodnight, I love you." I told her.

She turned to look at me then, smiled and reached to take my face into her hand.

"I love you too, you know that." She told me.

"I do, I love you so much, no matter what." I said, almost wanting her to know I was fine with what was going on.

"Good, same to you, I will always love you." She said and kissed me.

Joanne turned to face the other way and I wrapped my arms around her. This bed was smaller but we only took up a little space as we spooned.

Eventually, we heard Melissa take another load of cum in her pussy and I wondered how long until both of them were pregnant.

But that wasn't a worry for that night.

We were all sluts for Callum, and I couldn't be happier.