My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I did return, it was still pure silence around the dinner table for a few minutes as my dad downed his beer.

"Steve," He said, "let's me and you go to the pub and have some proper man time."

I looked up at Callum, knowing I was supposed please his cock that night. Honestly, I would happily say no to my dad if it meant I got to play with Callum's cock.

"Dad I... I..." I stuttered. Deep inside I was still scared of my dad.

"No thinking about it, you're going, end of debate." He said and stood up in a huff, pushing his chair backwards.

Callum stared at me, but he didn't look angry, just confused. I didn't know why since he had seen me so weak when it came to him, but there was something about me being weak to my dad he didn't understand.

"I'll just put on some better clothes." I finally pathetically said, although, to be fair, I was only wearing jogging bottoms and a hoody.

"Okay, don't take too long, unlike these girls who take hours to get dressed." My dad joked and made his way to the living room.

I rushed upstairs into my bedroom. All I could feel was shame and weakness until the door opened.

I turned my head and saw Callum standing there looking at me.

"I'm sorry about him." I whispered.

He quietly shut the door and stepped in.

"Why do you let him talk to you like that?" Callum asked.

I looked at him strangely. Most of our conversations had been about him degrading me as his faggot, so it was odd to have him ask me such a serious question.

"You know what I'm like - I'm submissive, I'm weak." I told him, feeling even more ashamed.

"Being submissive does not make you weak," Callum said as he walked up to me. "Being a bottom, liking another person dominating you sexually does not make you weak. If anything, it makes you stronger because it shows you are willing to accept yourself for who you are."

His words, as much as they made sense, fell on deaf ears.

I looked at the floor, too embarrassed to speak until I saw Callum's hands go to his belt.

"I guess we'll have to be quick, so the old guy doesn't get too angry." He said.

I looked up at him shocked.

"What? Now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Callum said as he kept undoing his trousers, "You're going to hang out with your racist, bigot father with my cum on your breath."

As sick as it was, his words actually turned me on. Knowing that I was about to spend time with my dad after I sucked a big, black cock actually made me horny!

"Yes, Daddy." I replied.

I sunk to my knees and moved Callum's hands away. Grabbing his trousers, I pulled them down and unleashed his big, beautiful cock. The cock that I watched fuck my wife, my daughter, and my son.

Opening my mouth, I leant forward and wrapped my lips around it.

"Mmmm." I moaned. No matter what was going on, I loved this dick.

"There you go," Callum moaned, "Good boy."

His fingers ran through my hair as I lovingly bobbed up and down. His soft, smooth skin felt perfect against my wet lips as I moved back and forth.

Moving my tongue up, I pressed it against his head and tasted his delicious precum.

"Mmm." I moaned again.

God, why couldn't I just stay and please this cock all night?

Feeling every inch of his ebony meat in my mouth was like heaven. My lips stayed tightly wrapped around his shaft as my tongue massaged him all over. My own cock was rock hard, but I didn't care about that. No, Callum's dick was the only one I wanted to please.

I opened my mouth wider and took him further down my throat. I could feel myself stretch around him as I went deeper and deeper until... my forehead hit him, and his big, black balls rested on my chin.

"Fuuuckking hell," Callum grunted, "You're still the only one who can take me entirely down your throat."

"Gllllggg!" I groaned around his cock, loving that fact.

After that, my loving blowjob ended. Now, I was sucking his dick like the dirty slut I was.

Bobbing up and down furiously, I made myself gag over and over.

"Gllg...glllg..glllgg..glllg!" I gagged again and again.

In a matter of seconds, spit started to pour down my chin.

"That's it, my little faggot. Take that black cock that runs your family." Callum moaned.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned back. The fact that I had willingly let this young, black man take over my house was something I loved more than anything.

Callum didn't force me to go faster. I happily did that on my own. Bobbing up and down like a desperate slut, I felt his cock start to twitch in my mouth.

"That's it, gay boy. Time to taste your Daddy's big load." Callum moaned.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I slurped at his spit covered cock.

"Ooooh fuuck yes!!" Callum grunted.

Then I finally felt the first strike of thick, addictive cum hit my tongue. Then another and another. Over and over my mouth was filled with this dominant, young man's cum, and I fucking loved it.

I swallowed every drop down, not missing a single bit as I kept bobbing on his cock, milking his balls.

"Fucking hell," Callum grunted as his cock shot its last load, "You are the best at sucking dick, I have to say."

I wiped my mouth and tasted his delicious cum some more.

"Thank you, Daddy." I replied.

"Right, get dressed. Don't want to keep the old bastard waiting." Callum said and left the room.

After that I got dressed and headed downstairs.

"About time," My dad said and rose from the chair. "You take longer than those gay queers do to get dressed." He laughed and I nearly had a heart attack.

I could see Jack, who was sitting on the floor, hating hearing his grandad speak like that.

"Let's go, dad." I said and walked out with my head hung low.

The pub was horrible. Not necessarily the actual pub, just the time with my dad. For three hours he belittled me, told me I wasn't being a man, and that I was letting my family walk all over me. A handful of times he called me a girl or some other names. Each one making the last seem worse.

Another One

I woke up fairly early the next day, probably due to more nerves about spending the day with my mum and dad.

"Want a cup of tea?" I asked Joanne, who was reading her book next to me.

"I'd rather a big, black cock." She joked, and I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"Same." I joked back.

"I can't believe we have to wait until your parents are gone until I can have his dick again." Joanne sighed.

I looked at her with a coy smile.

"I got to suck his dick last night." I whispered and her jaw hung open.

"You little fucker!" She said and playfully slapped my arm.

"That's me." I replied.

I went to leave, but then Joanne grabbed my arm.

"Hey, are you okay with everything? Your dad is being a little harsh on you." She said.

"I know, but it's just what he's like," I said and sighed. "I'll be fine."

"I dread to think what their reaction will be when they see our black baby." Joanne whispered and rubbed her pregnant stomach.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." I said.

I gave her a quick kiss and then headed downstairs.

In the kitchen I put the kettle on and then... What's that?

I could hear some kind of slurping noise.

"That's it, bitch, nice and deep." Callum's voice moaned.

Oh no, not my mum too?!

I slyly poked my head into the living room and had a sigh of relief when I saw it was Melissa on her knees between Callum's legs, her head bobbing up and down, giving him a blowjob.

"Morning." Callum then said, alerting Melissa that I was there.

She pulled away from his beautiful cock for a moment and looked at me.

"Morning Steve." She said, then, completely unfazed, went back to sucking his dick.

"Could you two be more subtle, please? They might come down." I whispered.

Melissa looked up again.

"Steve, don't worry so much." She said with another smile.

"Don't stop," Callum told my daughter, and then she carried on with her blowjob. "Yeah, don't worry Stevie, I'll be done in a sec."

I sighed, but at the same time, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Knowing that my daughter had willingly committed incest with Joanne and the fact that I had eaten her pussy without her knowing, part of me wanted to feel my daughter sucking my dick. Wow, that's fucked.

Nevertheless, I went back into the kitchen and made a few cups of tea.

When I went back past the living room, sure enough they were done, and Melissa was seated on his lap.

After having our tea in bed, Joanne and I went downstairs where I was confused to see just my mum sitting very closely to Callum.

She seems weirdly comfortable around him?

"Morning mum, where's dad?" I asked.

"Oh, he had a few too many beers last night, I think." She joked and made no attempt to move from Callum's grasp.

"Can I get you two anything?" Joanne asked as I sat down on the armchair.

"I'll have some toast, Joanne," Callum said then looked at me and back to my wife. "I must say Joanne, those pyjamas look really sexy on you."

My own mum gasped when she heard that, and her face blushed red, but she didn't say anything. Callum just grinned at me.

That day was much like the last. My dad made snide comments every chance he got, and when we were alone, he would tell me to man up. My mum seemed to spend a lot of time talking to Callum while Jack hid in his room most of the day, and Melissa came and went.

It was 4.30pm when Joanne started cooking a roast. My dad sat watching the football match. He was one of those men that when a sports game was on, it was like he was in a trance, and nothing could distract him.

At 4.50pm Joanne had put the last of the food in the oven to cook for over an hour when she grabbed me.

"Come with me but be quiet." She whispered.

I didn't say anything, and dad didn't notice us leaving, obviously. Then we headed upstairs.

"What are we doing?" I whispered as she pulled me into our room.

"Shhh," Joanne hushed me. "Sit down, I have instructions from Daddy."

I sat down on the armchair, or the cuck chair as Callum liked to call it, while Joanne grabbed her laptop. She then moved and sat on my lap. To be honest, it was nice having her so close to me, like we were cuddling.

Then she clicked onto an app, and the same camera shot came up as the one I was watching when Callum, Melissa, and Joanne had their threesome.

Only this time... I saw Callum and my mum in the room.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Shhh!" Joanne hushed me again.

She hit the volume button, and we both remained silent.

"I... I don't know if we should be doing this." My mum whispered.

"It's okay, Eileen. No one knows we're up here." Callum whispered back.

Then I watched as he walked over and placed his hands onto my mum's shoulders.

"My husband.... He's..." My mum said, but Callum cut her off.

"He doesn't treat you right, Eileen," Callum replied in that confident tone that could win anyone over. "You deserve better."

"But still, this is wrong Callum." My mum replied.

"Why is it wrong?" Callum asked, his hands moving down to my mum's arms, "You're a beautiful woman, you should be treated like one."

"You're so young." My mum replied. She was clearly losing this battle, just like we all did.

"You're not even that old," Callum told her, his hands slowly moving to the top button of her shirt, "and you look so much younger than you actually are. How could I not find you sexy."

My mum paused for a moment but did nothing to stop him from unbuttoning her top button.

"No one has called me sexy in a long time." She whispered.

I watched as Callum leant into her ear, his eyes looking directly at the camera.

"I bet there are many things that haven't been done to you in a long time." He whispered.

"Ooooh." My mum moaned, another sound I had never heard her make before.

Callum undid another one of her buttons as her hands moved up to his big, bulging biceps.

"No one will ever find out," Callum whispered. "It's our little secret."

Then the final button opened, and my mum's top followed it.

I looked at Joanne who smiled back at me.

"He's going to fuck my mum." I said.

"Oh yeah, he is." Joanne said, and we both turned back to the camera.

My mum's top was now off, and suddenly she was just in her bra. She dressed conservatively so I had never realised it before, but my mum had very large tits for someone her size!

"You've never done anything like this before, have you?" Callum asked, pulling his shirt off over his head.

Another step in his seduction, showing his beautiful, ebony body.

"I've never once even nearly cheated on Graham.... But... but..." She whispered, dazed by his amazing body.

"But now," Callum said, he grabbed my mum and pulled her body close to his, "you're going to experience pure sexual heaven."

"Oh Callum." My mum whispered and then it happened.

Callum leant forward and his thick, ebony lips pressed against my mum's!

I couldn't believe it! My mum who I thought was an innocent, conservative women was making out with her granddaughter's, black boyfriend! What I couldn't believe more was how hard my cock was!

Something that Joanne spotted and smiled at me about.

I watched Callum and my mum making out as his hands reached behind and unhooked her bra.

"I can't believe you hide these big tits." Callum said in his deep voice, grabbing and squeezing onto them.

"Oooh god, Graham doesn't like me to have much skin on show." My mum moaned as this young black man mauled her tits.

"Well," Callum said, "Time to open you up to a whole new world."

He leant forward and pressed his tongue back into her mouth. For a few minutes, they just passionately made out as Callum's hands went all over my mum's surprisingly amazing body! I could tell by her heavy breathing and moaning that she was getting more and more turned on.

It wouldn't be long until he was her slut.

Callum broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Now Eileen," He whispered, "Get on your knees and take out my cock."

I can't believe he just said that to my mum!

"Okay." My mum whispered back and nodded.

I watched in awe as she sunk to her knees, her hands reaching up and grabbing onto his belt. In a matter of seconds, it was undone, and she was pulling his trousers down and then...

"Oh my god!" My mum gasped.

"Everything okay?" Callum chuckled.

"It's just... it's just...." My mum said, her eyes fixed on his big, thick, beautiful, black cock.

"So big?" Callum finished her sentence.

"And black." My mum said.

"Go ahead, touch it." Callum instructed.

My mum reached up, and her small, white hands wrapped around his juicy cock.

"There we go, get a good feel for it." Callum whispered.

My mum stroked up and down on his cock, watching it move, and seeing the slight bit of precum leak from the tip.

"When was the last time you sucked a dick?" Callum asked.

I felt humiliated listening to Callum talk to my mum like that... well, humiliated and turned on!

"I haven't done it in years." My mum replied.

"Well then," Callum continued, "let's break that cycle. Suck my dick, Eileen."

His big, black hand gently landed on top of my mum's head, and we both watched as he guided her mouth closer and closer to his delicious cock.

Ever so slowly, my once loyal mum opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his ebony shaft.

"There we go." Callum moaned.

He had done it. I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't watching it myself, but there he was, our black lover with my mum sucking his dick.

"Mmmm." My mum moaned and pulled back, "It feels... it tastes... so good."

Then she wrapped her lips back around it and slowly bobbed up and down. It was clear she was out of practice, but my mum was doing her best at sucking this young, black cock.

"That's it, Eileen, enjoy that big, black dick." Callum moaned.

Here was the shift, and I watched as Callum went from the seducer to the dominant. It wasn't as subtle as I remembered, but I suppose I wasn't watching from the outside before.

His hand lightly held onto my Mum's brunette hair.

"Take it deeper," Callum moaned. "Let me feel your throat around my cock."

"Mmmm!" My mum moaned back.

Callum was pushing her deeper, slowly. A half inch at a time. I just watched with my hard cock begging for attention as inch after inch of black meat disappeared into my mum's mouth.

"Gllg!" My mum then gagged and pulled back.

"That's okay, it's your first time." Callum said.

"Oh my god, this dick is amazing." My mum said, which shocked me.

Callum laughed and then guided her back to his cock.

Like mother, like son, I guess... once my mum had submitted, she was fully sucking his dick properly now.

I watched as she bobbed up and down, taking more and more down her throat.

"Oh yeah, fuck that's good," Callum moaned a few minutes into the blowjob. "Keep sucking that cock, my slut."

He just called my mum a slut!!!

"Mmmmmm!" My mum moaned back! I couldn't believe my own mum moaned at that!

"I'm gonna fuck your face now." Callum warned.

He grabbed her hair tighter and smiled at the camera one more time before he started to thrust into my mum's mouth.

"Gllg!" My mum gagged but Callum didn't stop.

Gripping her hair, he thrusted into her faster.

"Gllg.. gllg... glllg.. gllgg!" I listened to my mum gagging over and over as this black man fucked her face like it was a pussy.

After nearly 10 minutes of fucking her face, he pulled back, and a trail of spit went from my mum's lips to his thick, glistening cock.

"Get on the bed," Callum ordered. "Time to show you what you've been missing."

"Okay." My mum replied.

As my mum started to take off her jeans, Joanne's hand reached into my trousers and her fingers wrapped around my cock.

"You just enjoy, baby." She whispered in my ear.

There I was, getting wanked off by my wife as we watched my daughter's black boyfriend get ready to fuck my mum.

My mum was completely naked now, and she had a fucking great ass for someone her age as she laid down on the bed.

Callum climbed on top of her, grabbed one of her big tits, and twisted her nipples as his mouth hung an inch away from hers. His big cock tapped against her pussy.

"Tell me what you want." Callum whispered.

"I want you to put it in." My mum whispered back, lifting her toned legs a little into the air.

"You can do better than that, Eileen," Callum whispered. "You want me to fuck you with my big, black cock, don't you?"

"Oh god." My mum moaned. "Yes, yes! Put it in me! I need it! I need to feel that black cock in my unused pussy!"

The words coming from my mum's mouth shocked me, but my cock reacted to it, twitching in Joanne's hand.

Slowly, we both watched as Callum's big, black cock pushed past my mum's pussy lips and deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Oooooh god.... Oh god.... That's big... oh god, that's so big. It's been so fucking long!" My mum moaned.

"Bigger than your husband's little white dick?" Callum asked.

Here came the degrading treatment again.

"Sooo much bigger." My mum moaned back.

Like father, like son, I guess.

And then Callum thrusted the last 3 inches until he was balls deep into my mum's pussy.

"Ooooooooh my goooooddddd!!" My mum shouted, louder than I think she meant to.

"That's it, slut," Callum grunted back. "Enjoy that big, black dick in your tight, little cunt!"

"Ooohh fuck!" My mum moaned.

Her hands grabbed onto his ebony, muscular back, and she pulled him in for a passionate, deep kiss.

And just like that, Callum started to properly fuck my mum.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist, pulling him in deeper with every thrust.

"Oh god... yes! Oh, you're so big! Your cock is so big!" My mum kept moaning.

"That's it, you older slut," Callum moaned back. "You're enjoying this young, black cock in your cheating cunt, aren't you?"