My Daughter's Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter grunted as her throat created noises I didn't know humans could make, "¡Dios sí, jódeme! ¡Fóllame, hijo de puta, fóllame! Tu enorme polla se siente tan bien. Me estoy corriendo de nuevo. ¡Me estoy corriendo por el culo! Esperé tanto por esto....! Por favor mi amor. ¡Fóllame más fuerte! Haz que mi culo se corra. Fóllame en el trasero."

I don't think she spoke Spanish as to oblige him. In fact, Haydée might not have heard him at all. Her mind was probably just so cock-drunk that she instinctively switched to it.

Honestly, unlike Mateo and I, her primary language has always been English. She grew up in America after all. Haydée might not have learned Spanish as a child if we hadn't forced it. I always thought she hated it.

Knowing her mind held a certain comfort for our language that she would come back to it at her most vulnerable state hit me deeper than it should have, considering how I found out about it--by watching her cum her brains out from getting ass-fucked rough.

She stared at him with an intoxicated grin as she met his thrusts. "Sabes que me inclino ante ti, ¿verdad? ¡Sí! Me arrodillo ante ti y solo ante ti. ¡Eres mi Dios, maldito bastardo sexista! ¡Me arrodillo ante tu polla como mi altar! Siempre dicen que Dios no es blanco, ¡pero no estoy de acuerdo! Mi Dios es. ¡Sí! ¡Mierda! ¡Mi Señor es un varón blanco superior! ¡El amor de mi vida es su gran polla gorda! ¡Se siente tan bien finalmente admitirlo en voz alta y nadie puede entenderme! El inglés no puede expresar lo que siento por ti, mi amor. ¡Estoy dispuesto a ser solo tu pequeña perra morena! ¡Te pertenezco, Adrián! Estoy diciendo esto en español para que no entiendas, pero soy tuyo. ¡Quiero gritárselo a todos los que conozco! ¡SÍ! Mírame, siendo jodido por mi Dios. Se siente tan bien..! ¡Todas las perras desearían ser yo! ¡SÍ! Úsame..! Usa mi trasero para masturbarte, dueño."

My heart panged at her genuine babbles of worship. I thought I had raised her well. Raised her to shun the worship of idols at least. To be an independent, ambitious woman who would bow to no one except God; let alone twisted men who only desired her for what she could give them.

Even with such a deep betrayal, however, my disappointment in her couldn't match what I had for myself. I thought I was better than this.

But here I was, touching myself as I watch my daughter get anally fucked raw with a big, uncircumcised cock. A cock well against my religion as well.

All of the sudden, Adrian pulled out of Haydée's ass--much to her frustration. Before my daughter could complain, however, Adrian thrust deep inside her glistening pussy. Her mouth went agape as she struggled to even let out a sound. What were originally words of worship came out as desperate wheezes. Her face was red, eyes glazed as she bucked wildly on his length.

"Oh, fucking hell. Shit, this pussy feels so good! I've fucked so many, but this is still one of the best. God, your lips is gripping on me tight," he said before leaning in to kiss her.

Despite my knowledge of the prior debauchery they were both eagerly committing, I suddenly found the picture quite sweet. What if they really loved each other? Looking at Haydée's expression as she tried reciprocating the kiss even when she was breathless, I realized I never looked like that with Mateo. Was there really anything wrong with what they were doing? Why did they seem happier than I was?

I shook my head. Just because Adrian was doing it raw with her pussy instead of her ass didn't minimize anything. They shouldn't have been messing around. They did it when they weren't even remotely prepared to marry or raise their own kids.

And I doubt Adrian switched with the pure intention of having children anyway.

"Oh, querido. Fuck my womb! Stretch me out. Oh, fuck...! Your dick hurts so muuuuch, baby! It hurts so fucking goooood...!" She let out a guttural moan. At this point, her voice was already gravelly and worn out. But she didn't stop. Rather, she couldn't. It was probably as instinctive as crying when you're sad. It helped her deal with the mind-fucking pleasure, Keeping it in would have broken her mind further.

I was fully immersed in the twisted voyeurism now. My daughter's lips clamping tightly on the surface of her boyfriend's dick. His masculine body pinning hers down. Her big, beautiful breasts, which I've always noticed but never acknowledged, squeezed into different shapes by Adrian's callused hands.

"Oh, my gooood! I'm cumming, baaaaby...! You're making my cervix cum! It b-burns so bad, fuck!" Adrian took that as a request to go harder.

"NOT T-TOO FAST, BABY! PLEASE, SLOW DOOOOWN! OH, MY GOD...! IT'S GETTING STRONGEEEER! I'M CUMMING HARDER, DADDY! FUCK! CUM INSIDE ME! CUM INSIDE MY W-WORTHLESS PUSSY! I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOUUU! YESSS! BREED M-ME, PAPI! BREED YOUR FUCKING SLUT...!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came, convulsing as she buried her head on the couch and screamed. Adrian didn't stop. Each piston of his waist fucked a squirt out of her. Eventually, the couch shone with her juices.

All of a sudden, I heard the gorgeous man grunting. He was cumming. With no intention of pulling out.

With a single drawn out moan, he thrusted deep inside her. Like a fire reignited, Haydée reacted. For a second, I wondered how it felt like. Was it hot? Sticky? Plenty? Did it feel humiliating, being branded by such a cock?

I watched Adrian pull out, his entire body covered with a sheen of sweat. Meanwhile, my beautiful daughter was mumbling incoherently, drenched in liquids other than her own sweat. Head and knees supporting her body on the couch, her back was sexily arched, ass raised up. Her pussy was twitching periodically. I intoxicatingly watched the creamy, white cum slowly drip out before being startled at the sound of Adrian's stinging smack on her ass. He slowly got up, moving out of sight from the camera. He came back a few minutes later with a bottle of water.

"Havin' fun watching?" he asked. I didn't know who he was talking to. Was there someone else beyond the camera?

He then turned to face the camera.

Predicting my shock, Adrian sheepishly explained, "The light was on the whole time, Ma'am. Dee probably didn't notice because she was so horny. I was edging her for days, you see."

Immediately, it all made sense to me. The eye contact and the wink wasn't accidental. He meant to do that with the mother of his girlfriend.

Breathlessly, my lips parted to sigh as my fingers secretly continued to rub my clit.

"She's a good piece of ass. You raised a good, tight daughter. Enough so that I'm wondering how your pussy compares," he said in a joking tone. His eyes, however, were completely serious in the camera.

"Listen, I'm usually good at reading people during first impressions. I get your whole, 'I'm a religious mom who wants what's best for my daughter' stuff going on. That's all you. I don't want to tackle any of that self-actualization shit you got going on. It feels like a fucking bother, honestly. I can tell you're gonna love dick, though. So when you want to give big cock a taste or two, call me. Your daughter never has to know if that's what you're worried about. Plus, she's okay with me fucking other women anyway. Your girl may look strong outside of bed, but she's a fucking closet cuckquean. It's actually pretty funny if you look at how turned on she secretly gets when I'm fucking other women. If you want my number, get it from the other moms and teachers of the PTA. I hear you're friends with a lot of them."

My face blanched out of shock. Did that include some of my friends? They were all married! They were a lot older than Adrian too. Sure, he wasn't just some teenage boy they could've taken advantage of. Judging by the size of his dick as well as his ego, I doubt he ever really was.

But still, that was pretty low for my friends who lived by with similar principles. Again, they were all married to dutiful, kind men. It was just hard to imagine.

Actually, it wasn't. Now that I knew the truth, it was the easiest thing to picture my hot friends cheating on their husbands with the young man's big dick.

And picture I did. My fingers went in and out of my cunt more eagerly as I imagined my best friend, Joy, taking it hard from behind as my daughter encouraged her boyfriend while sitting on top of her.

It was too fucking late to deny it.

I was always kinda into her. The way she smiled. The way her hips moved when she walked. The way her cheeks characteristically bounced around in a particular motion exclusive only to that of pert asses.

I always noticed Joy, but not in the way most women would notice her. I wanted to feel her. Touch her.

Fuck her. The way I want to fuck my daughter right now.

The sloppiest smacking noises were traveling through the walls of my room. I was close.

"Especially the Latinas. They love me. Tell them the phrase, 'writhe on python,' and they'll know you're one of them. It's a silly initiation thing they started, but definitely convenient for sure. They can take it from there," Adrian said, a familiar smile etched on his face.

It was the same smile he gave me when Haydée introduced him for the first time. The classic "good-boy" smile that made me think he was as nice and innocent as they come. Of course, I now realize he was anything but. In fact, he was lot more dangerous than men who bark.

He was a real biter. I mean, just look at my cock-drunk daughter. She looked like she was still having that orgasm. Not to mention Adrian was probably her first. What kind of luck did she have for that hanging monster to be her first?

I'd say the best kind of luck there is, but part of me was still angry this happened.

And a little jealous.

Adrian looked at the flashing light from the camera and smirked. "Are you.....touching yourself right now?" he asked with an amused grin.

I felt lightheaded. How did he....?

"If you are, you're probably wondering how I know. God, women are so fucking easy to read when they're horny for big cock," he sighed, spitting on his hand before stroking himself. Even at its softened state, his dick still looked huge.

"Are you watching me right now? Fuck, this is so hot. I should be a stripper or something. I'd love to dance in front of sexy, frustrated house-wives." He seductively looked at the camera before rhythmically thrusting his cock in the air as he slid his fingers over his pecs and stomach. Strangely, it looked downright artful. If Adrian really decided to be a stripper, he'd be a damn good one.

"Yeah? God, this feels so good. Are you playing with your clit? Flick it for me, baby. Imagine it's me. Your stud for the night. Imagine me burying my fucking head between those legs as you suck me."

I obeyed him. Slightly tugging at my clit, I imagined it was his rough hands.

"Are you good at blowjobs? Hispanic bitches give the best head, I swear. It's fucking true and even white bunnies know it. That's why they hate brown women. That's why they're so fucking jealous. I swear to god, throats who speak Spanish were built to take in big dick more than fucking oxygen. For an amazing sloppy time, I always go for Latinas. And maybe because she's your daughter, but Dee? Her mouth is fucking heaven. I bet she got it from you. Fuck, I'm getting hard again."

I clung to his every word as everything else disappeared. The surface of my skin burned. Was this hell? I suddenly wondered.

If it was, I may just be a sinner who belonged here.

Because the heat felt as natural as they come.

An orgasm suddenly wrecked my mind as liquids uncontrollably burst through my fingers. I squirted all over my desk and keyboard. Couldn't help it. Couldn't stop it.

It was a surreal experience. My mind was completely aware of what was happening. Yet, it was similarly powerless to do or stop anything. It was a whole new experience for me. Usually, my body remains under my control even through the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

But as I masturbated to the biggest dick I've ever seen along with my daughter, I couldn't worry about anything except trying to breathe through it.

My legs were spread and elevated now, convulsing through the sheer scale of the orgasm oscillating throughout my body.

In short, I was cumming my fucking brains out from just playing with myself along with my daughter's boyfriend on camera.

He was still pumping his dick as he moaned out sweet and erotic words. His dick was hard again. Being young was truly a blessing.

"God, I wanna fuck your daughter again," he whispered before winking at me and heading to my daughter's stature uselessly strewn on the couch.

"Dee! Are you awake? Jesus, snap out of it already. Let's fuck again. This time, we can use that vibrator you liked. I know I gave it to you as a present, but I actually used it on Jolene's pussy yesterday. You know how much she squirts. Still haven't cleaned it. Are you cool with that?" he asked, slapping her cheeks to wake her up. Funnily enough, it worked. I saw my daughter jolt out from the fucked-out-of-her-mind expression before nodding repeatedly.

"Please, p-please. Jam it in my cunt while you fuck my ass again, b-babe."

"Even though Jo squirted on it?" Adrian said, faking a concerned tone as he smirked towards the camera. His expression basically said, "What did I tell you?"

"Yes! I said what I said, okay? I can't b-believe you used it on her in the first place! You're such a fucking jerk," she berated him breathlessly, teary-eyed.

Adrian kissed her head and whispered, "You know you love it."

My daughter bit her lips. "Whatever, asshole," she said, trying to place power on her words. Adrian and I knew better.

The man took out a pink vibrator from one of the boxes near the couch. I only realized now that they were full of sex toys. It was a wide array of materials. They seemed extremely extensive, not at all casual. I suddenly wondered how long this has been happening.

Adrian cupped my daughter's cheeks as he plugged the cum dribbling out of her with the toy.

Haydée's raspy voice sounded out a weak moan. One of the many she'll let out after that.

They fucked again for an hour before he ended up cumming inside her ass. My daughter came home three hours later. Shortly just before Mateo. She acted her usual, as if nothing's wrong.